Hot (Satoru Gojo)

Y/n POV

"You are so perfect"

"How are you so hot?!"

"How are you single?!"

It's been exactly 3 hours since I tried cleaning my room but after picking up a sock my body told me to take a break. So I decided to watch some anime to regain my strength.

"Levi marry me already!"

*door open*

*door closes*

"Y/n~my beloved girlfriend I've retur-"

"Hi, now shush"

Gojo POV

"Hi, now shush" she cut me off without looking away from her laptop. I looked over her shoulder.

'Now what's more important than me - Oh she's watching that short guy again'

"Why are your fingers so perfect Captain?!"

'Tch I thought I got rid of that anime. Did she download it again?'

"Y/n~He doesn't exist so stop obsessing over him. There's billions of people on this planet and me being your boyfriend is one of them. So obsess over me!"

She paused the episode, turned around to face me with a serious look on her face.
"There's 7 billion people on this planet and you think that I'm going to waste my time and energy to obsess over someone that doesn't exist?"

"....."

"That's exactly what I'm gonna do" and she resumed her episode.

'How did I fall for her again?'

It hasn't even been a minute and she started fangirling again when the guy stood shirtless.

'THAT DOES IT'

I took off my shirt, lowered my pants to show my v-line and took off my blindfold. I slammed her laptop shut and pinned her to the couch.

"W-what are you doing Satoru? Get off me" she blushed. Oh how I love this sight.

"So how about I show you the difference between him and me. I can ruin you faster than me can"

'Let's begin'