Heroes of War- Izuku X Reader

By _Alice_Love_

(Y/n) with the superhero name, Roach. Dealing with the traumatic life experiences of two ex-pro hero parents... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33. Yay hospitals and bad guys
A/N *will be taken down*

28.

17 1 0
By _Alice_Love_

☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

Izuku was carrying a large number of pizzas. I had ordered extra in case... I think two extra-large pizzas for each person would be enough, not to mention the candies we would have or any of the many other snacks. But then again these are a bunch of pro heroes.

We made it back to the apartment fairly easily, waiting for the elevator to come down to the lobby. No way was I going to carry all the groceries upstairs in these paper bags. My luck, I would trip and drop the bags down all the way through the stairwell.

"Man I can't believe that you managed to get so many people together for one hour, much less one night." Izuku was smiling as he pulled down his mask within the safety of the lobby. My building was pretty strict with the privacy agreements in all contracts, "I don't think this many people have ever gotten together at someone's house if not when a day is off is given by the commission. You really got like ten large scale pro heroes to schedule a time for you just to watch movies together."

I shook my head, "It wasn't just my thing. Tsu and Hanta helped out, they also probably begged everyone to come since this is really the first time I have been willing to invite so many people over." I gave a small chuckle at the thought of what Hanta had to do to convince the Katsuki Bakugou to come.

"Oh please, I am sure that everyone agreed because it is you who wanted them to come by. I have been waiting for weeks to do this. It's not like heroes get to do this kind of fun stuff with friends often you know?" Izuku sighed as he got on the elevator when it opened. I joined alongside him and pressed the button for the fourth floor. "Well, I need a reason to use the majority of my apartment." I nudged his arm as he rolled his eyes, "Yes, you and your giant apartment. I think that it's even bigger than my house."

My jaw dropped as I faked my shock, "Wait you are telling me I have a bigger house than you? The number one hero has a smaller home than I?" He chuckled as the elevator opened as we walked down the hall, passing the door I use to enter my actual living space. I readjusted the three large bags in my arms reaching for my keys. The little Pro hero Roach keychain falling onto the floor. I grumbled while Izuku stood watching me try to not spill everything in my arms and still grab my keys. He mockingly joked as he held a smirk, "You know I can hold some of those bags-" I furrowed my brows, "I can do it!" I eventually had to balance part of the bags on my leg while I maneuvered about my arm with one bag to grab my key off the floor. The pair of green eyes watching me in amusement as I refused to let him hold any of the items other than the large stack of pizzas. He had no problem holding the stack of twenty pizza boxes.

I guess he would be a great delivery boy if being a pro hero fell through.

Once I finally got my key and unlocked my door. I swung it open and held it for my tall green-haired friend as his hair touched the top of the door frame. I held my breath, I thought he just knocked his head so hard. Izuku narrowed his eyes, "Are you mocking my height again?" I looked away as I slipped out of my shoes. I scampered away to the kitchen counter, "Me never! Where would you get such an idea that I could be so cruel?" I gave him a grin over my shoulder as he took long strides after kicking my door shut, "Oh I don't know my friend, maybe because you have a history of doing so?"

I began unpacking the bags of snacks, "Oh please. If I really wanted to insult you I could just beat you up."

He scoffed as he put down the pizzas and sat on one of the large barstools opposite of where I was. I began setting up the snack bar for the movie night.
"Hey, you need anything to drink?" I said over my shoulder not even thinking as I put the ice cream in the freezer.

"Yeah, the can of green tea will work-" Izuku was cut off with a knock sounding at the door. I took the can that was in my hand as I shut the door to the fridge.

"Midoryia catch!" I tossed him the pale green can and he caught it surprised. I walked around and opened the door to welcome the guest in. Tsu was standing with some bottles of rice wine with Ochaco and Mina in tow, "Hey come on in, Deku is already inside."

Tsu tilted her head at me and gave me a wry smile. I immediately knew what was running through that head of hers. I pointed my finger at her with a hand on the hip, "Tsu I swear you are never going to be successful with me!" She looked up, "Kero, I don't know what you mean."

Ochaco furrowed her brows together, clearly unaware... unlike Mina who began clapping excitedly, "OH, I see-" I swiftly turned to her and wagged my finger just as I had done to Tsu, "Incorrect!"

They all took off their shoes as they quickly entered the apartment, already familiar with everything as they had been over many times prior. I had to restrain Tsu from pestering Izuku for the few minutes until Hanta arrived. I knew it was him just because he didn't bother knocking as he had a key. "Hanta, just because you have a key, ribbit, doesn't mean you shouldn't knock." Tsu said as she finally stopped messing with me as I got prepared.

"What is the point of having a key if I don't use it?" Hanta said as he walked in wrapping his knuckles in some bandages. Patrol must have had a fight break out on his end. Tsu began poking at him, "In case, kero, you ever meet your doom when (Y/n) kicks your butt for breaking in." Hanta raised his hand and waved, "Nuh uh, it's not breaking in when I don't break anything to get in. I have a key." He was spinning it around on his finger. Mina came over and gave him a big hug from behind catching him off guard, "Hanta! You said Denki, Eijiro, and Katsuki were coming with you!" He sighed, "Eijiro is still convincing Katsuki to come. Denki... he was behind me? I think he got lost-"

I looked at Hanta, "How did you lose an entire grown adult-" He frowned as he waved his arms about, "I don't know, it's Denki he's easily distracted." I shook my head as I went to the little closet in the hallway, back to the part of the house I lived in. I had blankets in my arms as I walked over and placed them on the back of the couch. "Maybe you should call him-" "Meh, he knows it's the 4th floor I texted your building number and that you living in the apartment from the Shining, and everything in the group chat." I turned and looked at him, "Well what did you say... oh right... It's Denki!" Hanta paused to make a witty comment back before narrowing his eyes, "Odio cuando tú mis palabras contra mí, eres un matón." (i hate it when you use my words against me, you are such a bully.) I took one of the pillows off the sofa and chucked it at him, "¡No pienses que te dejaré salirte con la suya hablando mal de mí! (Don't think I will let you get away with talking bad about me!) Mrs. Sero taught me Spanish too!" the pillow softly pelted Hanta in the chest. He caught it as he pulled his phone from his pocket sticking his tongue out at me, "I forget every time." he began calling up Denki who clearly needed more instructions to get to my apartment.

I turned on my heel to go thank Ochaco for coming, "Hey, Ochaco-" She turned looking dejected with an empty bowl in her hand and Mina trying to look like she wasn't guilty. "Mina ate it all, I didn't even get a chance-" "You snooze, you lose. But I am sure the wonderful, beautiful, amazing, host would make some more, pretty please?" Mina had already eaten the extra large bowl I had made of popcorn. I looked at her with a brow raised. She pouted, "What I didn't eat before patrolling in case of a fight! You wouldn't want poor little old me, without protection!" She dramatically collapsed into my arms for the effect. I rolled my eyes as I dropped my arms to my sides letting her catch herself. "You are such a meanie Roach-chan!" I pinched both her cheeks, "Wahhhhhh, I tek ehh bak!" I let go of her cheeks as she pouted.

I rolled my eyes going back to making popcorn and I made eye contact with Izuku. He was laying his head on his folded arms, just smiling at me. He was incredibly cute looking at the moment. I looked back at the machine quickly. I can't make eye contact when he looks like that! Tsu would even get Hanta to start teasing me if she noticed! I let out a huff as I furrowed my brows.

Izuku shuffled as he sat up in the seat, "You just had another internalized conversation with yourself didn't you?" He was smiling to himself as I got embarrassed, "No." I quickly scurried off to take the popcorn to the coffee table in front of the large sectional. A knock at the door and Hanta opened it revealing a slightly ruffled looking Denki.

"Geese are not friends." He said as he entered the doorway pulling his shoes off with a dazed look. Mina shook her head as she wrapped an arm around the blonde, "I know Sparky, we have been over this before," He swiveled his head around to meet her gave as tears pricked his eyes, "But these were different geese! A-And they approached me and-" He broke into tears, "THEY LIED TO ME BY ACTING NICE!" Mina stood there with Denki crying on her shoulder as she patted his back.

I had not had many encounters with anyone other than Eijiro. Only going on a patrol once or twice, he seemed friendly enough. Katsuki on the other hand I had only met with Eijiro, the one time Eijiro wasn't around Katsuki tried to bite me. He is such odd character but he seems nicer when Eijiro is around to wrangle him in. Maybe thats why they are partners with each others agencys. I kinda felt bad for Denki, I knew the geese he was talking about. I sighed as I looked at Denki, "Yeah, sorry the geese like to attack tourist mostly..." Denki sighed as he slumped against Mina and Hanta came over knocking him on his shoulder, "DENKI! You were following me, then you weren't-"

I rolled my eyes, "Denki since you got attacked you get to pick the first movie, okay? Hanta stop bullying the poor guy." Hanta stood with his mouth agape Ochaco closed it for him as he got mad at me, "You literally bullied me like five minutes ago-" I stuck my tongue out at him, "You bad mouthed me first in front of my guest." He gasped as he hugged Denki and Mina, "How dare you, they don't even know what I said!"

There was a loud bang on the door. On the other side I could hear the muffled voices of Eijiro, "What are you trying to do, break down the door? Knock again, nicely this time." then a barely softer knock was on the door. "You know what I'll take it." I went to the door and opened it, "Hello." Eijiro gave a big toothy smile, "(Y/n), how are you?" He came in with Katsuki hanging his head as he waited behind him. "I am doing great Eijiro. Thanks for asking, but you don't have to be so formal." He sighed as he gave me a side hug and grab Katsuki by the wrist like a child into the entry, he mumbled to the blonde "Katsuki, remember to be nice." I couldn't help but stifle my laugh.

"OI, what are you giggling-" Hanta chopped Katsuki on the back of the neck, earning a glare from the blonde as he started grumbling out, "Thanks for hosting, I guess..." I nodded and spotted Momo and Kyoka trotting down the hall. I ushered Eijiro in and told him, "Make yourself comfortable and help yourself to the fridge and snacks, same to you Katsuki." The redhead gave a toothy grin as he threw his arm around Bakugo forcing him further in.

Momo seemed to be excited as she quickly gave me a hug. Kyoka was smiling next to her as she waited for her girlfriend to stop her overly formal greeting. Momo was holding fancy wine and a plant, "Oh, don't look at me like that! I know you struggle to keep the plants alive so it is fake! As they say, 'knock with your elbows!'" Kyoka shook her head, "that's just a thing you do when it's a formal occasion, not with tight nit friends you visit often." I chuckled, "It's great Momo, thank you." She practically skipped into the apartment as I stood looking at Kyoka wanting to know, she went red as she knew what I wanted to ask, "No! I haven't, so- so don't spoil the surprise." I smiled and crossed my arms as I went back inside, "I have noo idea what surprise you have for anyone Kyoka." She then turned even more red as she huffed make her bangs move out of her face.

☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

———————————————————————————

2365 words.

didn't i say it was going to be longer? You guys realize I wrote all of this in one go at 4 in the gosh dang morning? anyway seeing little stars from votes is adorable, little joy nuggets. i eat the stars. like cookie monster.

Happy Thanksgiving to anyone who celebrates it!  And I'm still working on updating all the chapters with the borders and gifs. I'm stuck dealing with family in the middle of GOD DAMN MISSISSIPPI! I FUCKIN HATE MISSISSIPPI-

please take me back hoooommmmmeeee

;-;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 5.9K 41
I do not own any of the art in the story. I've noticed I've got a prominent amount of female readers (or people who wish for Y/N to be female) so whi...
1.6K 20 9
*NEW VERSION BEING MADE!* Izuku midoriya. A kid who just wanted to be a hero. Unfortunately, nature must hate him. In this topsy turvy world, women a...
748 21 12
Back story... (Y/n) (L/n), a sixteen year old girl who dreamt of becoming a hero all of the time. She was born in Japan and lived there for 3 years o...