Izuku Yagi - All For You

By Prttygoodnoob

Izuku Yagi was once a bright and happy kid. Until he was diagnosed quirkless. There his life fell into darkne... More

Quirkless Loser
What is this Power
What Now
Did I miss Something
You Don't Deserve Quirks
The Gang
The Shadow Kid
Blood Sucking Teen
Himiko Toga
Vigilante Duo
Old Friends
Interrogation
I Understand Now
Crazy Blondes
Birthday Brawl
Facing The Past For The Future
Talk
Just Before UA
First Class 1-a
Class 1-b
Class 1-a Quirk Assessment
Problematic Class 1-b
Himiko has fun with 1-a
Hero
USJ
What Was That
Sports Festival
Tournament
Undeserved Chance
Nomu Attack
Public Appearance
Still a Child
Fight For Your Life
New Term
Teamwork
Improving Heroes
Quirk Limits
Final Exam - A
Defeating Shigaraki
Attacked
Thrive to Survive
Burned Ashes
Grudge
The Rescue Mission
All For One
Dorm Rooms
Speech
Answers To Why
What The Past Has Become
The Pressure is on
One For All
Interning
Invitation For War
Head In The Game
Children In War
Burning Defeat
All For One Is Gone
The End?

Missing

21.8K 381 261
By Prttygoodnoob

"So Izumi, what do you say?" dad asked with a smile. Izumi stared at her father in shock. Her dad was All-Might and her mother was Green Tornado. She was so shocked, and so happy! The fact that both of her parents were top ten heroes did surprisingly explain a lot. But that wasn't what her mind should be thinking about. She was being offered her father's quirk!

That quirk is what has made him the symbol of piece and the undisputed number one hero. It is a dangerous secret that would be problematic if the general public found out that his quirk could be passed to others. People from all over the world would try and get their hands on it because of how powerful his quirk was. Which is what makes the holder of One For All so specific. They had to be driven to be a hero and only use the quirk for good purposes. But Izumi knows that she doesn't fit the bill.

She was a bully, and that's putting it lightly. She's been an asshole to several kids in her school but none of them were nearly as bad as Izuku. Herself and her friends had started the whole bullying to get him to stop trying to be a hero. He had the heart and drive, but he didn't have a quirk. It would give him the disadvantage in all fights no matter how smart he was. It was just to risky. But beating him down day after day? Hurting him with their quirks and changed his name that probably everyone outside of our class didn't actually know his real name. He's just called Deku.

Izumi isn't stupid, but what she does know is that she is selfish. She loves the attention that her parents give her, all the love and time they have together. She wouldn't want it any other way. Actually that's a lie, she would like Izuku to be part of it as well.

He knows that her mother and father don't speak with Izuku and that he doesn't come down and eat with them at dinner. Also thinking about it recently, has he ever gone on a family vacation trip with them? Izumi doesn't remember the last time they actually spent time together that wasn't her hitting him. Because perhaps, there wasn't a time where Izuku had been part of the family. Not after his diagnosis as quirkless. Izumi wasn't worthy of One For All, she knew that. It was for people with golden souls who would risk their lives for others no matter who they were. A complete stranger, a general jerk or someone weaker then them. They were the person who was a true hero. Izumi didn't deserve One For All. But Izuku did.

"I'm sorry dad, but I don't think I would be the appropriate holder for One For All," Izumi said lowering her head.

"Why would you not be suited to hold One For All? I wouldn't be able to give you my quirk instantly which is why we would train," Dad said. Izumi shook her head, looking back up at him.

"No, I mean there is somebody much more suited for it than me," Izumi admitted. 

"If not you than who?" dad asked confused. Izumi smiled brightly and clapped her hands together. 

"Izuku!" she yelled happily. "He's always is happy and really optimistic to everyone no matter how mean or dirty there are to him. If someone is getting bullied at our school, he'll get in the way to protect them without actually fighting them as it's wrong. He never has asked for anything in return and if he is ever offered anything, he declines anyway," Izumi explained. Dad seemed to understand and smiled.

"I see, then he would be a good fit to inherit my quirk. We would have to train hard to help fix that skinny body he has. But when he get's home, let's tell him the good news," Dad said. Izumi brightened and looked giddy. Now her brother can become heroes with the rest of her friends together like they had planned when they were younger. It still didn't get rid of the guilt that Izumi feels, and it will definitely take a while until she is forgiven. Izumi knows that, and it's okay. But she'll make it up to her brother, and this is the start!

Izumi went to the lounge room and started watching tv until Izuku got home. An hour passed and Izuku had yet to come home. She was starting to get worried. Why hadn't he come home yet? Despite how little she actually knew about her brother, she did know he didn't have any friends. Which only aided in her feeling worse. Mum walked through the door, she saw Izumi looking worried. Immediately she went over to comfort her daughter.

"Izumi dear, what's wrong?" Mum asked. Izumi huffed and leaned down, putting her head in her hands.

"Izuku isn't home yet, I'm worried that something happened to him," Izumi said. Mum frowned, she reached over and patted her back.

"He'll be fine dear. He always has been," her mother tried to comfort. Izumi scowled at that thought. Izuku has always lied about being fine although he has never been fine. Always putting on a fake smile and hiding his scars. Scars that she gave him. He probably has never felt loved in years as her parents have been so focused on her. Izumi stood up and walked over to a counter with a bunch of photographs on it.

Izumi looked at it sadly. There were several photo's of her and her parents. There was a picture of them at an amusement park. One of them when they went on a trip to America where she met a girl called Mellissa Shield. She was so smart and tech savvy, she wanted to work as a support hero when she became older. But the best part was that she was also quirkless. She was loved by her father and others around her. No one cared that she was quirkless. Unlike Izuku, who get's name called daily and is constantly abused. Abused by her! She was such a shitty sister.

Izuku wasn't in a single picture. He was never around and her parents never paid attention to him. Izumi wonders just how he feels right now.

"Mum, why isn't Izuku in any of these photo's?" she asked. She knew why. They were neglecting him. So she had to do something. If she was going to redeem herself, she had to start by showing her parents how bad they are. Her mother looked confused, she walked over at the counter to look at the photo's. She was scanning them, trying to find one with Izuku. Only to slowly realise, he wasn't in any of them. 

Becoming panicked, she then grabbed a book. Izumi was only able to see the cover of it briefly but was able to determine it was their photo album. She started flipping through the book, desperately trying to find at least one picture of him. Izumi sighed and looked away, she knew she wouldn't find one.

Her mother still flipped through the book before finally stopping on a page. She looked at it and started to cry. Izumi leaned over to see what she was looking at and started to cry as well. It was her and Izuku's fourth birthday. His last birthday party. He never had one after that.

"We've been neglecting him," her mother sobbed, crouching down and crying louder. Her father then came back into the room. Her saw her wife sobbing and Izumi crying and immediately ran up to him.

"What happened? Are you two ok?" he asked frantically. Izumi's mum shook her head know, she jumped over to him and showed him the photo album.

"He isn't here! We haven't done anything with Izuku since his diagnostic!" her mother cried with tears shooting down her face. Dad went pale. He had been neglecting his own son because of his quirklessness. Something that he was once himself. He knew it wasn't a nice experience and his own parents weren't exactly happy about it either. He promised himself to be a better father. How did he become so much worse?

"Where is he? Has he come home yet?" Izumi's father asked. Izumi shook his head.

"No, I'm worried something happened to him," Izumi said. Her father went pale. He had seen Izuku earlier in the day and saved him from the sludge villain. But he had also crushed his dreams of being a hero. He had to find him and bring him home. To make everything right. He ran to the door and opened it before quickly bulking up.

"I'll be back! I'll find Izuku," her father yelled before leaping off. 

Izumi's mother remained crying as she went to the bathroom. Izumi looked at the door worried and walked over to it. She looked out to the sky with a frown and small tears.

"Please be okay Izuku. I never wanted this, I'm so sorry," she pleaded.

Hours had passed, the sunset had turn to night. Izumi was worried, she felt guilty and angry at herself. Her dad couldn't find her brother. It had been two hours since he left and he is yet to come back. Did Izuku? Take Izumi's advice? She had told him to kill himself today. Don't tell her that he actually did it.

Izumi shook those thoughts out of her head. She had to think positive! Besides there is no way Izuku would do that. He was to dam stubborn and determined to give up. He had held strong for years, surely he wouldn't have let today get to him, right?

Toshinori huffed defeatedly as he walked home. He had gone past his limits of three hours to try and find Izuku, but he had found nothing. It's like he just disappeared. Toshinori sighed as he know weighed his options on what to do. He should ring him up as a missing child's case. But this would cause problems with people close to him like Naomasa, Torino, the Todoroki's and Bakugo's. But he most certainly can't announce that he, All-Might now has a missing child that he neglected. Not only would it ruin his reputation as the symbol of piece, but the hero commission would never allow it anyway. 

Toshinori didn't know what to do. No matter which option he chose, it would end up badly. With himself, his friends and his family. No matter which way you slice it, it's a bad out come. But he deserves it doesn't he? He neglected his own son who had the exact same problem as he did for nine years. He was supposed to be the dam number one hero! How could he call himself a hero if he couldn't even be one to his own dam son. Lowering his head in defeat, he reached into his pocket and grabbed his phone. There was only one person he could call that would make the right decision for him. Dialing the number, he put the phone to his ear to wait for his friend to speak.

"Hello Toshi, what's up" his friend asked with a happy tone. Guilt flooded Toshinori as his hand and shook. He was about to tell his friend what was wrong. He's not sure if they'll be friends after this.

"Naomasa listen. I need help," 

Naomasa stood in the Yagi household. Toshinori, Izumi and Inko all sat on a couch with Tsukauchi sitting in a chair opposite to them with a look of shock and disgust. They had expected this, he has every right to be upset with them. Neglecting Izuku for nine years because he was quirkless, especially since Toshinori himself was quirkless. It's hard to swallow.

Naomasa was stunned silenced. He was hoping, no praying that this was all just some sick joke, but his quirk told no lies. The man that he had once thought of as a friend had neglected his own son. To make it worse, it was something as hypocritical as him being quirkless. Naomasa remembers the day when they were birthed. He came to visit his friend for support and he had never seen him so happy. Toshinori had made a vow that no matter what, he would love his children and be a better father than what his parents had been to him. What a load of shit that ended up being. Naomasa had forgotten that Toshinori had a son, that's how bad his neglection got. He could only think of one thing to say.

"Nana would hit you so hard right now," Naomasa stated. Toshinori stiffened at his words but nodded his head. Yeah, she would. Naomasa sighed and held his head. Getting mad at him now wouldn't help the situation, it's obvious he's beating himself up enough. But right now he has to make sure that this is just a missing child case, not a run away. Seeing as how Inko and Toshinori haven't as so much looked at their son in the past nine years, they won't be any help. So Naomasa turned his eyes to Izumi.

Naomasa sent the girl as soft glare. Immediately she tensed and looked away. She knew something. "Izumi," Naomasa stated, getting her to look at him again. Her parents gave her a worried glance. Izumi gulped as he narrowed her eyes at her. "Izumi, seeing as you probably know him the best. I'm going to ask you a few questions," Naomasa said seriously. Izumi shakily nodded her head. Naomasa took note of the tremor in her fingers, the terrified expression she wore and how she couldn't meet his eyes. She knew something or did something bad. Looking at the situation, probably both. Her mother reached over and held her hands, she gave her a sympathetic smile before turning back to the detective.

"What was your brother like?" he asked. Izumi looked away, but smiled sadly.

"He was the kindest person you'd meet. He has a love for both heroes and quirks. He even carries notebooks on them and analyses them. Both strengths and weaknesses. He had a beautiful and kind heart who would put himself in front of others without question if they were getting hurt at school. He's shy and not very social but caring none the less," she smiled. Naomasa raised an eyebrow at her.

His quirk didn't activate so Izumi was telling the truth which made Naomasa angrier that they were neglecting a kind hearted kid like that. But even though she had said all of those things, her actions before didn't represent the same emotions she was showing now.

"Izumi would you say that you are friends with your brother?" Naomasa asked, narrowing his eyes at her. The girl flinched and her nervous behaviour came back again. 

"Y-yes," she responded. Naomasa slumped his shoulders and looked unimpressed at the girl. She glowed red, telling Naomasa that she had lied.

"Izumi I have a lie detector quirk and I can tell that you lied. Please tell me your exact relationship with your brother," Naomasa said sternly, glaring at the girl. Toshinori and Inko gasped before turning to Izumi. She was shaking and now she looked on the verge of tears. Izumi looks down full of shame.

"I-I bully him," she stutters, a single tear dropping onto the floor. Naomasa scoffs quietly that they don't hear it and roll his eyes.

"Can you explain why please?" he asks, looking up at her. She coughs out a sob, her eyes turning red and puffy and she brings her legs up to the couch.

"He wants to be a hero. He always has been and when he was diagnosed quirkless. That determination didn't change. I-I, I was scared that he would die. Hero work is dangerous, even with a quirk. Not having one is just suicide. So I my friends and I made a plan. If we bully him into giving up, he'd give up on being a hero. B-but he never did and still hasn't," Izumi sobbed.

"How bad was the bullying," Naomasa asked, narrowing his eyes at her. Izumi winces and covers her face with her hands. She stayed silent, not answering the question. "Izumi," he said threateningly, "I suggest you cooperate," he said, scarily serious. Izumi sniffled and nodded her head, but not removing her hands.

"W-we h-hit him. *hic-up* h-hurt hi-im with our quirksss! I'm so sorry," she sobbed.

Naomasa looked at her in anger and bewildered at what she just said. She and her friends bullied him for nine years because he wanted to be a hero. Naomasa has heard a lot of outrages reasoning, whether it be from conspiracy or stupidity. But this is ludicrous. 

"So let me get this straight. Instead of talking to him like a normal person. You and your friends decided to bully him every day for simply wanting to be a hero without a quirk?" Naomasa asked. His voice still sounded professional but there was a lot of anger in it that the three Yagi's could identify. 

Izumi lowered her head and nodded. Noamasa sighed and gripped the bridge of his nose. He felt like a school teacher trying to teach a second grader how subtraction works. Naomasa looked at the girl who was still sobbing and clutching her knees to her chest.

"Does Izuku have any friends?" Naomasa asked. Izumi shook her head and cried harder.

"We were his only friends. But when we started bullying him, the other kids joined in. They would call him Deku like we do and often joined in to hit him. No one wanted to be friends with him in risk of us hurting them as well," she cried. Naomasa huffed and shook his head, doing the best he can to hold his anger.

Naomasa then looked over to Toshinori who looked destroyed. He understands but Naomasa wasn't about to comfort him. He deserves every feeling that he currently has. Toshinori caught Naomasa's gaze and met it. Naomasa then gestured to Izumi and had a silent conversation with the man. Toshinori's eyes widened before looking down in shame. He nodded his head. Naomasa sighs and shakes his head disappointedly.

"So Toshi, please tell me why Izumi knows about One For All and why Izuku probably doesn't despite him being a much better candidate from what I've heard?" Naomasa asked with a tired tone, completely over everything he's heard today. He needs a holiday after all of this is done.

"I only told Izumi today. I offered her my quirk but she said Izuku was a better fit. I agreed but he hasn't come home for me to tell him," Toshinori said sadly. Naomasa glares at the man.

"If Izumi had said yes, would you have told Izuku about you being All-Might?" Naomasa says angrily, his professionalism slips. Toshinori doesn't meet Naomasa's heated stare.

"I don't think I would have even thought about it," Toshinori admits. Naomasa sneers at this his quirk telling him that he told the truth. Naomasa stood up abruptly, shocking the three Yagi's. He stares at the three with an unimpressed look.

"Before we discuss the punishment for you three and your friends Izumi. I would like to see Izuku's room," he said. His tone left no room for argument, not like any of them would anyway. Inko nodded her head and stood up. She lead the detective down the hall before gesturing to the door. Naomasa didn't even look at her before opening it.

Immediately upon entering it, Naomasa is over-whelmed by the smell. It was over-bearing with disinfectant, bleach and medicine. It fills the entire room. Naomasa coughs and covers his nose with his arm. The three Yagi's look horrified while Naomasa enters.

This room doesn't look that bad in condition, but it was probably from Izuku cleaning it. The room was incredibly barren. A dirty mattress and sheets that have blood stains on them with a small desk that looks like it'll break and second with a closet that seems normal on first glance. Naomasa growled and walked over to it. He swung the door open and scowled.

Ignoring the fact that Izuku has three clothes hanging at the top with one of them being a uniform that looks badly burned. At the bottom of the closet was three shorts with one of them being burned. But what Naomasa was more focused about was the bleach, disinfectant, burn cream, gauge tape and several other medical supplies  sitting next to the shorts. Naomasa frowned as he spotted something else hidden at the back. He reached forward and grabbed it and pulled it back out.

It was a pill bottle. Naomasa scanned over the label of the bottle. They were pain killers, powerful ones as well. You can only be administrated these in a hospital. The Yagi's who were still at the door, to afraid to take a step in Izuku's room gasped when they saw what Naomasa was holding.

"I-is that?" Inko asked shakily. Naomasa sighed and pocketed the pill bottles.

"It's pain killers. Powerful pain killers. You can only get these at hospitals as you can't be prescribed these at a pharmacy. Which means that you Izumi beat Izuku so badly that he had to resort to finding someone with these," Naomasa said, now glaring at Izumi, "Or these were the only ones he could find. You better hope it is the latter," he said menacingly. Izumi gulped and looked away. 

Naomasa closed the closet door. He then spotted something tucked away to the side of it. Naomasa raised an eyebrow and leaned over to see what it was. Naomasa paled. Slowly he bent down and grabbed the item. He looked back at the family with rage as he showed them what he was holding.

He was holding a small office rubbish bin. The contents in it smelled vile as they were bloody bandages. A lot of them. They were almost all a deep crimson and the worst part is that they don't look that old. It's highly likely that there has been several more bloody bandages. The Yagi's all become deeply disturbed and horrified at what they were looking at.

"The amount of blood here can equal a normal murder scene. By the looks of it, they look recent so there have been loads of these bloody bandages!" Naomasa yelled angrily. The Yagi's all jumped back by his voice. He looked furious. "Izumi, what are the names of your friends now. I want you to call them and bring them over here," Naomasa demanded.

"T-the B-bak-kugo's and T-t-tod-doroki's," she stummered, absolutely terrified. Naomasa then looked up to her parents.

"Great, you call them over. I'll call Nezu and have him deal with you," Naomasa said angrily. Naomasa then stormed off and grabbing his phone. He dialed the sadistic rat, probably the first time in his life was he actually happy to see Nezu. He was about to press the green call button when Toshinori suddenly spoke.

"Wait what are we going to do about Izuku?" Toshinori asked. Naomasa turned to him with an unreadable expression.

"We'll put up a missing child's case. You'll have to talk about this with Torino and Recovery Girl because you can't hide this. His quirk won't be mentioned as there will bias because of his quirklessness status. I will do everything in my power to find him, but whether if he wants to come back home to you three is up to him," Naomasa said before turning away and called Nezu.

Izumi was in tears. Silently she walked to her room. What was her future going to be like? It's dead at night but the detective doesn't seem to care so her friends are going to be brought over to discuss their punishments for hurting Izuku. She just wants this entire nightmare to be over, and have her brother back.

She wants to hug him like a sister would and play together like normal sisters would. She wants to see him smile and geek out about her and her friends again. She wants what they had before they got their quirks back. She wants to be a family again.

Naomasa sighs as the phone hangs up. Nezu was on his way with Recovery Girl and Gran Torino to annihilate the Yagi's and Izumi's friends. He never thought he would actually be excited to see something like this. But before Naomasa could think about it any longer, he got a call. Curiously he looked at the callers ID. It was Chief Tsuragamae. Naomasa groans but picks up the phone none the less.

"Hello Chief, sorry but I'm preoccupied with one of my friends child going missing," Naomasa said, intending to make the conversation short.

"Apologies Tsukauchi but you will be needed to lead this next case," Tsuragamae stated. Naomasa was confused.

"What why?" Naomasa asked. He heard Tsuragamae grunt on the other line and grab something.

"Well we found two thugs tied together in an alleyway. Apparently they had tried to rob a kid with dark hair but that's as much as they could see on the dark, but the kid had taken them out" Tsuragamae told. Naomasa was still confused.

"Ok, but why am I specifically needed on this case?" Naomasa asked.

"Well, one of the men has a mutant quirk that makes his bone metal. Something that can't be removed. Except when we arrested him, his bones weren't metal. He didn't have a quirk at all, neither did the other man," Tsuragamae stated in a low voice.

Naomasa's eyes widened. A man with a mutant quirk, no longer has his quirk. But that's not possible, the only way that can happen was. Well he was dead! All-Might/Toshinori killed him. But he was the only man that could erase a mutant quirk. But the person who did this was a kid! Tsuragamae just said so. But, that leaves only one option.

"All For One has a child," Naomasa muttered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 3K 23
Izuku Yagi son of Tonshinori Yagi also known as All Might the number 1 hero and inko Yagi who was known to be psychic the number 4 hero. izuku was kn...
3.5K 105 5
The night is cold as the quirkless Izuku Yagi wanders in an effort to find safe lodgings. Why? Because he ran away after being suicide baited, denied...
6.7K 158 4
Izuku Yagi, son of the number 1 hero All Might and the number 12 hero Tempest, and brother to Nariko Yagi. Izuku had a pretty nice life, but a visit...
107K 1.5K 19
Izuku Yagi had a great life. That is until he was diagnosed quirkless. And just like that his life went downhill just because of something he couldn'...