Catch me if you can

By classy_scorpio

[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has... More

Aesthetic
Prologue
Chapter 1: catch me never
Chapter 2: catch me somday
Chapter 3: catch me soon
Chapter 4: catch me now
Chapter 5: catch me when I fall
Chapter 6: catch me while I fly
Chapter 7: catch me later
Chapter 8: catch me please
Chapter 9: catch me today
Chapter 11: catch me
Chapter:12 catch me when i land
Chapter 13: catch me with a friend
Chapter 14: catch me with a question
Chapter 15: catch me horny
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: catch me screaming
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23: catch me frightened
Chapter 24: catch me dancing
Chapter 25: catch me telling ella
Chapter 26
Chaorer 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30: catch me being sneaky
Chapter 31 dont get your panties in a twist
Chapter 32 no on can save her
Chapter 33 dont stop
Chapter 34 i can find someone else
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 sister
Chapter 40 forever loving
Chapter 41
Chapter 42: Catch me pissed
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 one last moment
Chapter 45: the beginning of the end
Chapter 46: plan
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Epilogue

Chapter 10: catch me if you can

10.7K 165 18
By classy_scorpio

We had been here for a week and I hadn't been had bad, Ella loves everyone and no one has been mean to her. She has the guys wrapped around her finger.

I'm still a little pissed at kade because he always in his office for most of the time. I only saw him when we where going to sleep, and sometimes at breakfast.

Today we where going on a family beach trip, but now the family was much bigger then before. Ella was humming to her self as she picked out the food she wanted to bring.

"What are my pretty ladies cooking up for this lovely beach trip?" Lorenzo asked.

"We will be having sandwiches, fruit snacks, chips , and crackers and cheese." Ella list of everything that she has picked out.

Lorenzo nodded his head. Every lone lease walked in, they where all wherein swim shorts and a t-shirt. Me and Ella where wearing sun dresses over our bathing suits.

I finished packing the bag for the beach when I looked around and saw that kade was missing. "Where is he?" I ask with my hands on his hips.

"In his office" Cameron says looking down.

I stop up stairs because I'm pissed we are supposed to go on a FAMILY beach trip. God this ass would get a pice of my mind.

I don't bother knocking I just barge in. He's on his computer so he don't even look up at me. I go to his desk and slam my hands down on the desk making him look at me.

"What do you think your doing"

"I'm working"

"Obviously, but where supposed to be going in a family beach trip."

"I can't I have to work"

"So your work is more important then you daughter and your wif-me" I almost said wife and we where never even married just about to be engaged.

"It's not, I just need to do this."

"You've barley even seen us since we've been here."

"I know and I'm sorry."

"Then come, be with us"

"I can't" god he was so infuriating I can't stand him sometimes.

"Please for your daughter"

"Fine" he says as he runs a hand over his face.

"Good now go get changed I expect you down there in 5 minutes."

He stands and I start to walk out when I feel a smack on my ass making me Yelp.

I turned and scolded at him "don't do that" I said pointing at him.

"Whatever you say my queen" he says with a smirk on his face.

I go down stairs to everyone. I see Ella sitting on a chair while the guys prepare her something.

"What are y'all doing?"

"Ella wanted hot chocolate." They all answered

"It's 100 degrees out and she doesn't need all that sugar."

They all realize that and Turn to look at Ella. Who has turned into a giggling fit.

"Oh you should have seen you scouring around trying to get everything ready." She hops down and comes to my leg.  "Is daddy coming"

"Yes he is don't worry"

"Yay I haven't seen him much this week" I said playing with the hem of her dress.

"Yes but don't worry you'll get a whole day with him today."

She nodded and went to get her shoes on. I turned towards the stairs when I heard foot steps. Kade was in swim shorts and a tank top that showed off he perfect arm muscles. I noticed I was staring when Cameron said "are man is hot right"

I turned and faced him "are man?"

"Ya he's mine to, he's my best friend" he said in a duh tone. I just nod and go to put on my sandals.

"Ok kade get all the bags everyone else get in the car." Ella takes off the to car with everyone fallowing except kade or me.

"Why do I have to get the bags?" Kade whines

"Because you've been cooped up in your office"

I say while Cameron and Carlo try to figure out Ellas car seat.

"That's not fair"

"Yes it is" I say signaling for him to get the bags. He picks them up mumbling cuss words under his breath.

I take the front seat and kade goes to the driver seat after packing the bags in. We went out of the gates and since the beach wasn't far we didn't have to go on the freeway. Kade placed his hand on my thigh. Butterfly's erupted in my stomach.

His thumb rubs up and down the inside of my thigh, I hold my breath not knowing what to do. He didn't do anything but hold on to my thigh.

We get to the beach within 3 minutes. We set up a blanket and chairs with a umbrella over everything.

"Mommy the water it so clear"

"Do you want to go in?"

"Yes can we?"

"Of course let's go"

She ran in right away. I turned around to the everyone shuffling around not doing anything. "Come on, Ella wants to go in the water" I said to everyone and took of running to the water, they all took the shirts off and came running after me.

I picked up Ella and held he left on my hip as we walked deeper into the ocean till I was waist deep. The guys followed shortly behind us, and they created a half circle around us.

Ella started to doggy Patel around occasionally kicking her legs to keep afloat. I looked around at all the shirtless men circling me and when I tell you they where ripped I mean ripped.

"Wow is it getting hot or is it just all of you?" I kicked looking around at all of them my eyes skipping over kade.

"Hey, you only look at me your mine" kade said walking towards me

"I don't know some of them are pretty hot." I said back and everyone chuckled.

"Valentina" Kade growled.

He then walked over to me and covered my eyes. I started laughing at his actions. "What are you doing?"

"You can't look at the so no more pricking for you"

"Oh come on I was just joking." I say.

"Well I do t find it funny" one of his hands moved to my waist pushing me closer to his body. "Your mine and I am your I don't need you looking at other guys, especially these pack of fools."

"Ok I'm sorry it won't happen agin" I say trying to wiggle out of his hold.

"Good" he says

He takes his hands off my eyes and moves it to my neck bringing my face closer to his. His lips crash down on mine I kiss him back instantly, his lips are soft I love the way they feel. The kiss is short lived when we hear gagging sound and Ella pushing me away from kade.

"They make me feel single as fuck" Jacob says.

I stick my tongue out at him and then turn to Ella with her hands still softly pushing me. "What do you think your doing little missy?"

"You can't do that with daddy"

"And why not?" Kade asks

"Because it's gross"

Elijah chuckles at that and everyone else nods along.

"Ok Ella why don't you swim to them and show off your swimming skills." I say while pointing at the guys

She goes and swims to them. She splashes them and they slash back once they get down on there knees in the ocean because they are all ducking trees. Or your just short.

"You now I haven't seen you all week" kade says now standing behind me.

"Who's fault is that."

"Mine, but that means I get to devour you tonight" he says as he cups my ass making me fall back into him

"And what if I say no"

"You won't" he starts to kiss my neck as if we where alone.

"And why not"

"Because you've missed like I've missed you"

I push him away. "Ya whatever" I walk over to Ella picking her up in my arms and tickling her. She giggles non stop.

"Mommy stop I can't breath" she says  in between giggles while holding her stomach.

"Ok fine"

After that we all go back to the blankets and food. Ella had her lunch and so did Carlo and Elijah, everyone else's said they where the hungry yet.

Ella and kade are making sand castles, I'm just watching them as the laugh and talk. Kade was meant to be a father I can't believe I would take him away from this. There sand castle breaks and it looks like Ellas going to cry about it when kade tells her something I can't  here and she says something back, smiles and nods.

Ella and my sand castle just broke, I can see she's about to cry and I don't want that to happen so I ask her. "How would you feel if I made mommy my wife?"

"That means you can't leave each other right?"

"Yes it dose" technically it didn't but I wasn't planing on leaving her anytime soon. 

"Then y I would love that" she says as she starts to rebuild the sand castle.

"Ok but you have to keep it a secret form mommy for now"

"Why mommy says it's bad to keep secrets"

"It is, but I'm going to surprise her"

"Ok"

We re-built the sand castle and them went back to everyone else. Around 6 we all packed up and went to the car. I drove home with my hand on Valentinas thigh.

We all ate dinner together and them Valentina gave Ella a bath and tucked her in. She walked into our room going straight To the bathroom locking the door. Once she finished she went to the walk-in closet with a towel wrapped around her, I followed after her and whispered in her ear

"Are you ready for tonight"

Word count: 1667
TikTok: classy_scorpi0
Comment and vote💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.5K 1.2K 25
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...
268K 2.5K 52
"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. Anaís Semaya." "Out of all the stars in the galaxy, you're by far the most...
4.6M 140K 81
"What in the world, kid?" The roar erupted from the sleek Lamborghini as its owner, a man who could easily pass for a Greek deity, emerged from the l...
960K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...