Finding Serendipity (Hange x...

By hanges_hot_wife

"Actually, she's with me." I felt a cold hand trace up my spine, resting on the back of my neck. I could feel... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Sasha's Birthday Special <3
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Hange's Birthday Special <3
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Halloween Special
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Im alive...

Chapter 8

1.4K 44 85
By hanges_hot_wife

I stared at my reflection in the mirror, my eyes sparkling in the light hanging overhead. Sasha had told me Hange was taking me somewhere nice, so I chose one of my more chic outfits.

Hange had seen me in quite a few dresses lately, whether it was clubbing or parties. I wanted to surprise them, which is why I had put on a silk top, the front hanging low against my chest, tucked into a high waisted pair of dress pants. A gold belt sat tied tightly around my waist, matching the bottom of my black heels. My hair was curled and pulled into a tight ponytail, the highlighter on my cheek glowing as I pulled Sasha in for a selfie.

I grabbed my hand bag, walking out of my room and into the kitchen. "I hope I look like how I look in the mirror and not on my iPhone camera." I laughed, looking at the selfie before choosing a song and posting it on my story.

"You look hot in both, so I don't see why that matters." Sasha shrugged, opening the pantry to get a snack. A loud knock sounded at the door, my heels clicking against the floor as I went to open it.

"Damn." Jean blurted out, his face getting pink as he rubbed the back of his neck. "You look hot (y/n)!" Connie laughed, brushing past me and into the apartment.

I rolled my eyes, smiling as I stepped back into the apartment. "I know."

I turned around to see Connie recording me, my eyes instantly widening as I stormed over to him. "What the hell do you think you're doing, idiot?" I laughed, reaching for his phone as he leaned back onto the couch, smiling.

"Just hyping you up on my story, that's all." He shrugged, holding out his phone for me to see. "You're so lame, I love you." I pushed his head back with my hand, smiling before walking back over by Sasha.

"What're you all dressed up for anyways?" Jean asked, failing miserably to hide the fact that he was looking me up and down. "Stop being so cranky." I teased, sticking my tongue out.

"Let's watch a movie." Jean changed the subject, jokingly glaring at me before walking towards the couch, reaching for the remote.

"You guys can't be here right now, we're both leaving." Sasha frowned, eating a pretzel before rolling up the bag and placing it back into the pantry. Connie frowned, making himself comfortable on the couch anyways.

"I guess you guys can stay here for awhile tonight, but i'm visiting my parents." Sasha shrugged, reaching for her bags, swinging the smaller one over her shoulder. "No you guys can't, I have a date tonight."

"Ok (y/n) get it I guess." Connie laughed, wiggling his eyebrows as I flipped him off. "Gross." Jean groaned, turning back towards the door.

"You're just mad i'm getting more action than you." I sneered, crossing my arms. Jean scoffed, shaking his head as he opened the door. "Yeah right."

Connie's laugh echoed throughout the apartment as he got up off of the couch, hesitantly following Jean. "Dude, the only action you get is your hand."

Jeans face grew red as he stormed out, Connie laughing hysterically as he shrugged and left the apartment. The second the door closed the room got almost entirely quiet, Sasha still standing by the door with her bags in hand.

"Absolutely disgusting..." She muttered, walking over to give me a hug.

A knock sounded before the door opened, Hange's long arm extended out, their hand resting on the handle. "Wow."

They were in a lace top somewhat resembling lingerie tucked into some high wasted black dress pants, along with a big black jacket, the top sliding and resting on their elbows. A single silver chain sparkled against their chest, their hair up like usual.

They checked their wrist, glancing at their expensive looking watch before smiling. "Only a few minutes late."

Seeing them standing in the doorway looking like that made me want to skip the date completely, my body already growing hot as I smirked. "You'll make up for it later." I teased, stepping towards them as Sasha giggled.

"Let me take pictures before we go!" Sasha smiled, pulling out her phone as I turned around to face her. My back was against Hange, their hand instantly sliding down to my ass while Sasha took pictures.

"Alright, I seriously have to go." Sasha frowned, giving us both a quick hug before she left the apartment. Hange glanced over at me, only the two of us remaining as the sun began to set.

"So where exactly are you taking me?" I asked, my hand wrapping around their arm as I pulled myself closer. Although they were looking directly at me, their mind was elsewhere.

"Hange?" I asked, shaking their arm slightly as they shook their head, smiling. "Sorry, I was just thinking, what'd you say, love?"

They reached for the door, holding it open for me as I slowly stepped out, giving them a questioning look. "What were you thinking about?" I asked, a small smile spreading across my lips as curiosity took over me.

"Oh nothing." They blushed, shutting the door behind them before walking over to me, their hand wrapped around me as we approached the elevator.

"Tell me."'I pleaded, looking up at them as they avoided eye contact.

"I was just thinking about how i'm gonna take your shirt off later." They muttered, looking at my silk top.

Their face grew hot along with mine, their head turning away from me as I smirked. "You could've just said so. Don't worry, i'll help."

I palyfully nudged them, their cheeks growing in color as I laughed. The elevator doors slid open, allowing the two of us to walk out into the lobby and towards the parking lot.

We got in Hange's car, the cold air blowing against my body as they turned on some music. "Are you excited to start filming again?" Hange asked, smiling slightly as they turned to face me for a split second, their body fully relaxed in their seat and their arm remained outstretched, resting on the wheel.

"I don't want to think about it just yet." I laughed, although filming was fun it also caused a ton of stress. One of Hange's hands reached down to intertwine with mine, my fingers lacing in between their long fingers, the cool steel rings pressing against my skin.

I wasn't even sure how much time had passed before Hange finally parked along some street in the city, opening the door for me before wrapping an arm around my waist. "Hange, you drove all the way to the city?" I laughed, looking up at the sparkling lights as we walked down the somewhat busy sidewalk.

The cold air carried a variety of scents, roasted nuts and hotdogs combining as the sound of footsteps and honking horns surrounded us. The sound of construction echoed from a nearby street, thousands of building lights illuminating the now dark skies.

"Where are we, Hange?" I laughed as they pulled me closer, an older man with a briefcase obviously staring me down. "I hate the city." Hange mumbled, disregarding my question as they picked up their pace.

After a few minutes of walking we had finally reached a restaurant, a sign outside the door reading "Serendipity3".

"I've never heard of this place before..." I said out loud, more of a thought than anything. The hostess at the front smiled as we walked towards her, her fingers anxiously drumming against the smooth podium. "Reservations for Hange." They smiled, the girl quickly typing before looking up, her eyes slightly wide.

"Hange...Zoe?" She smiled, the pace of her fingers speeding up even more. "Yeah." Hange smiled, a sense of awkwardness lingering in the air.

Reservations? How far in advance had Hange planned this? The girl hesitantly grabbed two menus, walking us to a nearby table right next to a rather large window.

"I um, I really love your show."

I turned my head, giving the young girl a smile. "Really? That's so cool!" Hange beamed, their eyes wide as though they've never been recognized in public before. "I know this is probably annoying but...can I get your autograph? Or a picture?"

The girls face was bright red, her hands fidgeting. "Of course!" I laughed, wrapping my arm around the girls' shoulders, smiling as I leaned down slightly. Hange quickly stood behind the girl, sticking their tongue out as they held up a peace sign.

"You guys are literally my favorites, along with Levi of course." A small laugh escaped her lips before a look of regret spread across her face, clearly wishing she hadn't said that out loud. I smiled at the girl, holding back a laugh, Hange failing to hide their smile as we sat down.

"Oh sorry, um a waiter should be with you guys shortly!" The girl smiled, Hange waving. "Come back later, we can talk more!" Hange's eyes were wide with excitement, their leg bouncing up and down underneath the table as my eyes grazed over the menu.

"How'd you find this place?" I asked, the prices looking decently large, even for New York. "Honestly I have no idea, I just looked up nice places to eat in NYC." Hange laughed, opening their menu.

I smiled, shaking my head as a hint of suspicion lingered in my mind. "What does serendipity even mean?" Hange asked, an eyebrow dramatically raised as I laughed.

"Finding something beautiful without looking for it, kinda like fate." The waitress smiled, her arms crossed in front of her as Hange began to turn red.
"So what can I get for you guys today?"

The rest of the dinner went by well, considering it was the first time Hange and I had ever been anywhere formal alone together. Our first date. I knew it was childish, but part of me felt giddy, the butterflies in my stomach fluttering more than usual.

The lights in the restaurant kept it still somewhat dim, the city lights reflecting in Hange's glasses as they watched me from their seat in front of me. I couldn't exactly tell where their eyes were looking, their chin resting on their hands as I licked my bottom lip, suddenly becoming self conscious.

"What're you getting flustered for, (y/n)?" Hange smirked, leaning forward as I looked away. "You're staring at me." I muttered, looking out the window, desperately trying to cool my face down.
"So that's all it takes?"

I could tell just from the sound of their voice that they were being cocky, the smirk visible from the mere pronunciation of their smooth words.

"It's getting late." Hange said, a hint of excitement traced in their voice as they randomly scribbled for their signature.

"What a shame." I smiled, resting my head on my hand as I watched their hand reach into their pocket, slowly pulling out their wallet as they looked at me.

"Distracted much?" Hange laughed, setting their card down on the tab before crossing their arms. "Shut up." I laughed, my cheeks getting warm as I pulled out my phone.

"Are you texting your girlfriend?" Hange glared, staring me down intensely. "Fiancé, actually." I teased, looking up to see their reaction.

Their eyebrows raised slightly before a mix between a smirk and a snarl spread across their lips, their eyebrow raised. "Oh?"

"The wedding is next weekend, we might be able to save you a seat." I smiled, tilting my head. Hange's tongue pressed against the side of their mouth, quickly cracking their knuckles before setting their long hands down on the table.

"Two seats actually, I have a date." Hange feigned a frown, attempting to hide a smile as I glared. "What's she like?" I asked, grabbing my bag as the waitress walked back with Hange's card. "Wouldn't you like to know."

We conversed with the hostess a bit longer, having levi say hello quickly over the phone, not wanting to cause any sort of scene.

"So is it true? Are you two dating?" The girl smiled, anticipating our answer as she glanced down at our hands, intertwined with each other. "Um..." I awkwardly laughed, looking up at Hange, their smile wide. "I guess you'll find out sooner or later, won't ya?"

I got in the car, shutting the door behind me. Hange turned to face me, their eyes staring directly at my lips before moving closer. I quickly grabbed their jaw, connecting our lips in a heated kiss. Their hand trailed up my thigh, my heart fluttering as our breathing became heavy. "Drive."

Hange pulled into Sasha's parking space, both of us quickly getting out and heading into the building. Hange grabbed my hand, smiling while looking back at me before we got onto the elevator, their strong arm pulling me in.

As soon as the door shut behind us I quickly followed, Hange's strong arms pinning me against the hard door as their lips quickly moved to my neck.

I moaned softly, tilting my head back against the cool surface. My phone began to ring, my eyes darting to Hange as they pulled back slightly, looking up at me with a smirk.

"What're you waiting for? Answer it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 6.6K 30
If (Y/N) was sure of anything, it was that she liked men. Until she met Hange Zoe and realized she might not know herself as much as she thought. Bei...
1.1K 65 42
Can you hear my heart race? I did it! I just finished college and managed to get a small part-time job in a tea shop. I wanted to try living alone fo...
15.5K 1K 51
This is a Levi Ackerman x Female Reader Modern AU with a twist ๐Ÿคญ I promise this isn't what you are expecting ๐Ÿ‘€ [Some of the pics I use are AI gener...
867 15 17
Levi pointed to himself, crossed his arms in an X shape over his chest with closed fists, then pointed to me. "I love you." My eyes shot wide open as...