King's Queen .

Per the_darkangel_08

" I don't care what will everyone think of you . Do you like me ? " He asked and I looked at him . And I nodd... Més

AUTHOR'S NOTE .
About the characters.
SNEAK PEEK 😋
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13.
chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (18+)
chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (18+)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 27

597 26 1
Per the_darkangel_08

Xavier's POV

I soon heard light snores come from Alison showing that my princess is asleep . I carried her to bed , changed her into one of my shirts and let her to rest in the room . I slowly closed the door and came out of the room and if you want to know I am still furious about what that moth** ****** said to me . 

DURING THE PHONE CALL  

" Hello Xavier ." I heard him say and I immediately know that it was not going to be good . " What do you want ?" I asked and heard him laugh at the other end " I need your wife ." he told and that hit my spot " You ain't getting anyone you moth********* ." I said but I heard him laughing in the other end " I will bring you down . First your company , then your title and finally taking away Alison from you ." he said and it made me laugh " You don't think that much . I will kill you in your first step itself . And why you want Alison ? You have your wife and son you f***** ." 

" I want Alison . And my wife will not know that I will have Alison with me . She will think that Alison will be dead with you . I will take your dear wife with me , keep her away from the world , f*** her whenever I want and have her with me for the whole life and finally kill her when I am done enjoying her . How is my plan Xavier ? I need your opinion and I want to know how you pleasure her . " he said and that's it I am killing that man " You as***** I will kill you before everything happens . AND ALISON IS ONLY MINE ." I smashed my phone on the floor ..

END 

After that I don't know what I did . I ended up doing everything which I didn't mean to . Ah I am killing that little piece of shit . He doesn't know how it is to play a game with me . 

" Ryan we need to start our game with Liam . Prepare everything . Let's not give that young man  a break . And tighten the security around the mansion . I don't want any unknow person to enter the mansion . If they spot anyone other than the house members say the guards to shoot without any hesitation . And all the maids will be staying in the guest house ." I said and Ryan hummed " WTF are you doing ?" I shouted

" Ah wait I am tracking Liam . He is shifting his family ?? Xavier , Liam is shifting his family according to my guess . They are going to the outskirts of the city ." Ryan told and I laughed faintly . 

"Let him move them peacefully we can start our game from tomorrow ." I said but Ryan stopped me " What are you going to do Xavier ? Your not planning something terrible are you ?" he asked and I stopped on my tracks " And what if I say that I am planning something terrible ?" I asked but there was a pin drop silence .

" Does Alison know ?" he asked and I froze on the spot . Wait , they are still her family . She may feel bad no she will surely leave me if something happens to them because of me . 

" I will call you back ." I cut the call and sat in my office . I don't have a problem in killing anyone but it is related to Alison and that's why I am pausing on my tracks . Ah still  I can't leave that bastard alive . I don't care if Alison is angry with me I can't leave her to him . 

I was deep in my thoughts when I heard a knock on my door . " Come in ." I told and I know it is none other than Alison because no one can enter my office . 

" Xavier . I didn't see you near me so I came to check . Is everything ok ?" she asked and I smiled at her " I am supposed to ask that question to you Alison . Are you ok ? but I am sorry I really didn't mean to hurt you . I .." She didn't let me complete it instead she kissed me . 

" I am alright Xavier . I know you have anger issues . We will overcome it together . You don't have to distance yourself from me . I will help you to overcome it . " She told hugging me and if you want to know I was beyond shock . No one other than my mother and father know that I have anger management issues . " How did  you ?" I asked her and she looked at me " Your mother told me . She thought that I will leave you if I see your true side . I mean she thought that I may get scared or angry on you and leave you after few days ." she said and I nodded " And what did you say ?" 

" Even if you kill me I will be with you as a ghost and after you die together we will go and scare people and do whatever we want . That's what I said ." she told and I looked at her amusingly . This girl has a wild imagination . 

" And do you mean it ?" I asked and she nodded without knowing what I am going to ask .

" What if I say I am killing Liam and your family members ? Even after that will you stay with me ?" I asked her and she looked at me confused . " If I kill your family members will you be with me , even after that ?" I asked and she looked at something " It will be based on the context ." she said and I was confused . 

" Based on what ?" I asked and she chuckled seeing my reaction " If your killing them for no reason then I will be mad at you . If your killing them because they are posing  a threat to you then I will just cry for few days until I forget and will move on after thinking about what they did to me . Whatever the situation is remember I won't leave you . To be more clear I can't leave you . Because while thinking about them I only remember the bad things that they did to me . Thinking after this incident I realized that I was nothing more than a maid without salary . They didn't give me anything out of love , they just wanted their daughter to look good that's why they did everything . The only thing is I didn't notice it earlier .But when I think about you I only remember happy moments . The moment I met you in the bar , The time when you heard my story patiently without judging me . The time when you let me to cry my heart out . I can keep on saying Xavier I ain't getting any reason to hate you or leave you . Even if the time was less I have so many memories with you and only happy memories . I love you Xavier . I really love you . I know I easily trust people , easily fall for their traps but you haven't betrayed me . Even if you do I won't leave you . And  even if you kill them don't do anything to Oliver . He ... he is innocent ." she said tearing up and I hugged her . 

" So you won't leave me ?" I asked and she shook her head to a big no " I will be angry on you . I may not talk to you , I may hit you out of anger but I will never leave you ." she told and no one knows how much those words warmed up my heart . The fear of her leaving me vanished away but I want to try best to not kill her parents . 

" But promise me one thing ." she told and I looked at her " Anything ." 

" Even if you kill my whole family don't kill Oliver . I don't care about them anymore but Oliver didn't do anything . At least don't hurt him . Second is , Promise me that you won't leave me , no matter what . Even if you lose your everything don't leave me . Even for my own good don't leave. " she asked . 

I lifted my pinky finger . " I promise that I won't hurt or let anyone hurt Oliver and I promise that I will never leave my wife alone not even in my dreams . Ok ?" I asked her showing my pinky finger and she hooked her pinky with mine . 

" Good . Now can we sleep I am tired ." she asked and I lifted her up carrying her to our room . I got that habit from Alison , making a pinky promise and she believed that it is stronger than any other promise . 

I placed her on the bed and laid myself near her . We slept together at the same time and drifted to our dreamland together . Not leaving each others side even in the dreams . 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys . Hope you like this chapter and if you did do vote and comment on this ....

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

117K 5.1K 26
"Can you just take me home please?" I asked again. I put the drink down folding my arms over my chest. "I don't want to." He said grabbing me sittin...
Meant To Be Per Lovedtodream

Literatura romàntica

313K 9.5K 45
"Good morning love, did you sleep well?" he breathes, in a hoarse voice placing a kiss on my lips. "Good morning. And yes I had a lovely sleep. Just...
459K 17.4K 31
"Now you listen to me and you listen good! I don't give a shit in what you think about me because guess what? I could care less! You mean NOTHING to...
232K 12.7K 60
"Haven't you done enough?" i asked him. He shaked his head, "No. I don't think so." "Please just leave," i said. More like begged. He shrugged his s...