{Save me... please} - Mikey x...

By Gojo_livesrentfree

Hi guys, this is a Mikey x reader but it will kind of slow progress between the two. Yes we are badasses in t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Notice :)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 & Announcement
Chapter 13
Announcement please read
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
...hey

Chapter 9

1.2K 42 10
By Gojo_livesrentfree

Hey guys this chapter is pretty long so enjoy :)

________________________________________________________________________________

It was pretty brutal out here right now. Punches being thrown everywhere as well as the people. I'm pretty sure I've accidentally stepped on at least 5 unconscious bodies and apologized for it. Although right now there was no time to be aloof, I had to focus since you never know when someone is gonna hit you from anywhere.

Thwack!

OWWWW bruh see what I mean, I wasn't paying attention and now someone had kicked my back which made me fall onto the floor. Of course while I was down there he was staring at me from up there thinking he was better than me. Puh-lease who do you think I am. I quickly swept his legs from underneath him making him harshly fall on his back. With a swift movement I went on top of him and knocked him out with one hit. After he was unconscious I looked up to see someone sneaking up to Baji with a sharpened screwdriver.

Like I would let anyone hurt such a pretty boy. I quickly jumped in before he got stabbed. Don't worry I didn't take the hit, I stopped it by grabbing his wrist harshly.

"Weapons. Really? That's no fun now is it." I say while I hold the boy up in the air by his wrist. The look he was giving me was screaming terrified. Sigh Fine I'll let him go. I struck him in the gut and picked up the screwdriver, throwing it as far away as I could.

"Thanks" Baji says with a lowkey salty voice

"Now we're even :)" Giving him a toothy grin.

We decided to stick together during the chaos and looking out for each other. I saw another boy with a blonde undercut who was fairly close to us.

"Chifuyu! Behind you!" Baji screams towards the blonde boy. Chifuyu huh. They seem close and I saw him standing pretty close to Baji during the last Toman meeting. I mean I wasn't there for long but I did notice him.

A thought came racing to my head as I started to ponder that Mikey is probably fighting alone. No one was looking out for him and knowing this gang they would have more weapons. Leaving Baji's side knowing he had Chifuyu as I rushed around to find Mikey. Looking around only to see Takemichi with the same face of worry. I run over to Takemitchy to ask him what's wrong.

"We need to find Draken!" He screamed as he frantically looked all over the place. Deciding to help him. If I couldn't help Mikey I could try helping Takemitchy out. I mean to be fair I think Takemitchy is the one who needs more help though. No offense Takemitchy you know I love you. Following him around the place as he rushes to find Draken.

The rain slows. My feet stop. My eyes shake in fear as we appear in front of a stabbed Draken. We rushed over to his aid using whatever we could to stop the bleeding. I hold his wound with my hands first before Takemitchy takes out a cloth from his pocket. Snatching the cloth out of his hand as I apply pressure on the wound.

"Hey guys! Take care of Draken for me!" Mikey screams as he dodges strikes. Nodding quickly as our eye-contact lingers which had calmed me down to a reasonable manner. Takemitchy takes Draken onto his shoulders while I wipe the blood onto my shirt as I clear out a path for us to walk out in since occasionally a delinquent would pop up from behind us. With staggering steps as Takemitchi carries Draken we hear voices from behind us. It was Hina and Emma.

It turns out they had called an ambulance so we all had to stop and wait for them to come. Is that all we could do? Wait for help to come. If Mikey was here he would have somehow save dhim already. He wants us to take care of Draken for him but we aren't as great as the Mikey so how are we meant to do this?

"It's taking longer since they can't get through the traffic due to the festival and rain". Hina says as we all try to control ourselves. Although Emma was bawling her eyes out. Her salty tears mixing in with the rain that was pouring over us . Draken you better live. You can't leave Emma like this. You idiot, you know how obvious it is that you both like each other. Don't leave for her sake, asshole.

Hearing steps coming from in front of us as we see the same guy that was beating up Takemitchy the first time I saw him. Kiyomasa was it? They started making some shitty jokes, something about duct tape and how DRaken isn't dead yet. So they're the assholes who stabbed him huh.

"Thank you Takemitchy. Now take the girls and run"

"Hey I'm not going anywhere, out of all of us I'm the only one here capable of fighting them so shut up and enjoy the show" I cracked my knuckles to add a dramatic effect. I wonder if I look like a badass right now.

"Hold up Y/n. Kiyomasa is mine!" Takemitchy spits out with a determined attitude. Oh he is so gonna win this fight. I can see it, the determination. He's gonna win.

"I bet 1000 Takemitchy is gonna win," Draken says. So everyone can see it huh. We all start placing our bets just to encourage our boy and to really piss off these fuckwits. As takemitchy leads a full blown punch at him but before he can land it a knife pierces through his hand.

He lets out a yell of pain and cry before flipping things around as he grabs his waist. Come on Takemitchy! He was getting beaten up as Kiyomasa kep hitting his back. I know I shouldn't interfere but I'm afraid Takemitchy will die at this rate. Before I get a chance to step in, Takemichi get's Kiyomasa in some type of a choke hold. I mean it was working so I didn't interfere. After he was down he realised that he was fucked.

He comes back and re-groups with us. I was so engrossed into the fight I hadn't realised that Emma and Hina ran to get the ambulance.

"Draken. Do you wonder what heaven feels like"

"You idiot, you're going to hell"

They tried acting tough before I came up behind them and poked both of them with both hands. And would you look at that. Both of them were on the floor. Tsk.

"Big talk for someone who fell after a poke, sit back and watch". This is gonna be fun. I start running towards the fight.

Running directly to the first guy who got his punch ready which i held up and went below punching his gut. Using my grip which was already on the boy I used him to throw at the others. Some guy grabbed me from behind before I elbowed him in the ribs which loosened the grip. I got his hand and flipped him over myself.

"She's taking our thunder" A new similar voice?

A quick turn around to see it was the gang. Smiling at them,

"Hey guys"

"Behind you!"

Yeah, I already know. He was coming at me with his hand outreached in a fist. They're too easy. I swiftly turned around roundhouse kicking his ass which dropped him on the floor. Although a guy on the floor had the sharpened screwdriver from before and made a quick swipe at my arm. I thought I threw that yards away. He was pretty quick. I can give him that.

They stared at me worriedly but I told them it was no big deal. It was just a small nick to my left shoulder.

We started hearing the sirens indicating that the saviours were here. They loaded up Draken and Takemitchy took the ride in the ambulance. Everyone else found their own ways of getting there via some type of transport. I, on the other hand, decided to run it. Passing the parking lot again as I told them we need to get to the hospital stat. Mitsuya, Chifuyu and Baji all offered me a ride with them, as I was going to accept. Mikey walks up to me with a pissed off face grabbing my wrist tightly as he drags me to his bike. With everyone else staring I could only look down as the tip of my ears started turning red.

"Get on" Mikey says emotionlessly. With no hesitation I get on the bike as I grab onto his waist once again as we ride. This time I lean my head on his back, tired from everything that's happened. Trying to keep my heavy eyelids open as I could only hold Mikey closer for comfort that he doesn't have to know about.

Mikey pov

Takemitchy was telling me what had happened to Draken as I stared at Y/n shakily trying to stop the blood with her hands and a dody cloth. I know I shouldn't ask them of this but what else can I do?

"Take care of Draken for me!" I scream hoping nothing bad happens to either 3 of them. I make eye-contact with y/n as we linger it as much as we could before splitting. I had only seen her once today because of Peh. We were supposed to go to the festival together. Hell she didn't even reply to the message I sent her. I bet she was disappointed. But knowing Y/n she would never admit that. I'll treat Y/n one day to make up for this. But for now I need to deal with this. So Y/n don't get hurt okay.

...

Finishing up the last of them as we declared this another win for Toman. Even though we won, all I could think about was Draken, Y/n and Takemichi. Speak of the devil. Y/n comes running as she declares we have to all go to the hospital since Draken and Takemitchy had been taken there. I was listening to her I swear but all I could see was her state. Her hair was a mess as she had makeup smeared under her eyes wearing a shirt which had Drakens blood smeared on it, noticing some blood was also hers from her left shoulder, wearing shorts and boots which had some blood splattered on it too. How could I let this happen? Y/n was smeared in blood, Draken and Takemitchy need medical attention. And to top it off it was raining so her shirt was sticking to her body which was very slightly see through but you could see only the outline of her bra.

Baji, Chifuyu and Mitsuya offered to ride with them. Yeah over my dead body. I stormed up to y/n as I grabbed her wrist dragging her with me to my bike.

is."Get on" I said, upset seeing her like this although I think it came off more harsh than it was supposed to.

As we started driving to the hospital I feel Y/n's hands slip around my waist again as I feel a small reddish hue covering my ears and some of my cheeks. She rests her head on my back as I feel her energy seeping out of her. She must be tired. I tried not to drive too recklessly ensuring she could rest a little before we got there.

As we arrived she quickly opened her eyes as she got off the bike thanking me for the ride. Before I let her go inside I handed her my jacket. (I know he isn't wearing one but please just pretend he was).

Your Pov

Arriving at the hospital as I swiftly get off the bike but before I could go inside the hospital Mikey stops me again. This time by handing me his jacket.

"You can see a little through your shirt" he whispers so I don't get too embarrassed. Although nothing could stop it from the embarrassment taking over my face. I quickly put on the jacket and zip it up thanking him once again for the help. We walk in the hospital together as I spot Emma and Hina.

I rush over to them asking if they were okay or not. Everyone stood up as Mikey got closer trying to explain the situation.

"Be quiet. We're in the hospital. Don't worry about Ken-chin, he won't leave me. He promised we would rule the world together and he never breaks a promise. Believe in him". Mikey says, lifting his head as he smiles. Oh mikey...

We all patiently wait outside the operating room as we wait for the news. The red light clicks out indicating the operation was over. We all stand up waiting for the doctor to tell us the results.

"It was a success. We saved his life"

As the doctor spoke those words, everyone started cheering. I let out the biggest smile as I felt relief wash over me. I am definitely joining Toman officially after this. We all rush outside to tell everybody the news. Toman all cheered as they realised that their Vice-Captain lived. I saw Mikey walking to the back of the hospital from the corner of my eye. I quietly follow him as I see him crouch down letting out the tears he held inside. Of course he would be affected the most. It's his best friend after all. I didn't think I should interfere so I stood there as some of my own tears rolled just because of the state Mikey was in. Who knew I would get so attached to Toman. To Mikey.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sooooo did you guys like it? I hope you guys did. This chapter took so long to typee. It's around 2000 words !! I'm sorry if there are small mistakes though, I didn't bother proof reading. 

Btw I would like to say... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1,000 reads. LIKE SO MUCH <3

I love you guysss :) make sure you're eating well and getting enough sleep. Have a great dayyyy or night. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 873 9
warning;; may contain manga spoilers deeper into the story, although i'll put a warning so you can stop reading <3 won't always follow the plot! viol...
20.1K 454 24
It started off as innocent fun at your good friend's party; you having one of the best nights for the first time in ages. But you'd soon learn that s...
414K 18.9K 82
Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader ⌣ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ⌣ ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆ ┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾ ┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆彡 ❀ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- ╰──➤ "But when you told me the whole st...
121K 3.7K 26
fluff DISCLAIMER: I don't own any tokyo revengers characters