Loving You ✓

Galing kay chaejinnliii

Kim Jisoo is a funny, cheerful and mostly positive mechanic. She works in her dad's garage alongside Namjoon... Higit pa

Chapter One: Pikachu Meets Chipmunk
Chapter Two: Pikachu And Chipmunk Get Kidnapped
Chapter Three: The Gunshot
Chapter Four- Exposed
Chapter Five: Roséus
Chapter Six: The Reality
Chapter Seven: Dark Secrets
Chapter Eight: Motorcycle Ride
Chapter Nine: Closer
Chapter Ten: Her Smile
Chapter 12: Chocolate Chip Cookies & Snowdrop
Chapter 13: Into You
Chapter 14: Into You- II
Chapter 15: Kiss And Make Up
Chapter 16: The Mechanic and Her Girl
Epilogue

Chapter 11: Euphoria

582 41 21
Galing kay chaejinnliii

Welcome back chinita676

ROSÉ

I woke up and automatically reached out my hand on the bed.

I smiled when I felt it drape around Jisoo's waist.

I adjusted my head on her chest and sighed. I was happy. It's been a long time since I woke up feeling happy.

But a supposed stranger makes me feel like this meanwhile the people I know can't even make me smile.

She stirred and wrapped her arm around me sleepily.

I placed my hand on top of hers and listened as her breathing calmed then I reached out and cupped her cheek.

She was fast asleep, yet very aware of what's going on.

Hmmm..

I smiled and went back to sleep. It's still early anyway.

TIMESKIP
JISOO

Rosé and I were in the garage again. I was helping Jimin fix the engine of a car but I could feel her eyes on me.

"There's no water in the engine. That's why it stopped working" I told him as I looked further into the engine.

"Right. I'll get water" He said and ran off.

"You're really good at this you know?" Rosé said and I smirked to myself.

"It's a basic thing, Rosie" I said as I wiped the excess dust on the engine.

"But you're good at this" She hopped off the car she was sitting on and strode to me.

"I don't even know anything about the engine of a car" She rested her arm on my shoulder and I looked at her.

She was focused on the engine though.

I smiled unconsciously at her and someone cleared their throat.

I looked back and saw Jimin holding the water.

JISOO

"Sorry" Rosé excused herself and went back to her perch.

Jimin and I continued working on the car for a few minutes more before deciding to test it.

He went in and started it.

"Woo!" He cheered when the car roared to life.

"I told you you're good" Rosé said and I walked over to her.

I climbed on the car and she smiled brightly.

"Yeah, you did" I said and she placed her hand on my fingers.

I looked at her and she looked away shyly.

I just smiled into the distance and she laid her head on my shoulder.

We weren't there for long when her phone rang.

"It's my unnie" She said and I nodded so she answered the call.

"Can she come here?" She asked me and I shrugged.

She didn't need my permission, unless it was that evil man...

"My sister's coming. She wants to meet me"

"The one from yesterday?"

"Yeah. She's cool. She's the only one that understands me" She said and I nodded in understanding.

At least there's someone that loves her.

We were still on the car when a black Hyundai pulled up.

"That's her" Rosé said and hopped off the car while I stayed back.

"You seem happy" Jimin told me and I rolled my eyes.

"C'mon, you're dating Rosé right?" He pressed on.

"No"

Then he looked serious. "You really should" And he walked off without another word.

"Jisoo, this is my sister, Jennie unnie" Rosé pointed at her proudly and I hopped off the car.

"It's my pleasure to meet you Jennie. I'm Jisoo, Rosé's friend" I bowed and held my hand out.

"Oh, you're so nice, Jisoo. I like your name" Jennie shook my hand.

"Thank you, so do I" I smiled and Rosé stared at me.

"Ah hahaha, you've got quite a good sense of humour, Jisoo" Jennie laughed and joined her.

"Thank you" I said and Jennie looked around.

"Wow" She nodded her head approvingly, taking in the decor of the place.

Just then, a red Ferrari pulled up and a blonde beauty climbed out of it.

Her eyes scanned all of us but seemed to have settled on Jennie.

She closed the door of her car and walked up to us.

"Hi, I'm Lisa" She greeted us and we replied politely.

"Uhm, my brother recommended this place to me and I was wondering, can I get m- this car polished here?" She pointed at the car with her thumbs and I nodded.

"Sure. I just need your keys so I can drive it in" I said and she handed me her keys promptly.

"Thanks" She smiled at me and I nodded.

LISA

I thought this girl was familiar but one look at her side profile convinced me it was her.

I saw her in a mall once.

We didn't talk much, I only helped her grab an ice cream and she thanked me.

But I've been thinking about her since then.

That happened a week ago but it seems luck is on my side.

"Hi, can I sit here?" I asked her cheerfully and she nodded. "Thanks"

"You're that girl from the mall right?" She asked me and a grin spread across my lips.

"Yes. You remember me?"

"I remember your bangs" She chuckled and I found it beautiful.

"Yeah, I'm kinda known for them" I tilted my head and we started small talk.

"Unnie, Jisoo is done" The other blonde called and I looked up.

"Jisoo is done with your car, it's yours right?" The cat eyed girl asked me and I paused.

At the mall, she seemed distant because she thought I came off "prissy" but when I said "get this car polished here?" I noticed the way her features relaxed and I can't lose that, not now.

"No. It's my friend's" I smiled and she looked relieved.

Thank God.

"Oh. Cool" She smiled and Jisoo brought my car out, in reverse.

"There you go, good as new" Jisoo said and I smiled, even though I wanted to stay.

"I think I'll get my car polished here tomorrow too. This car looks good as new" Jennie said and I got an idea.

"Uh, Jisoo, can I ask you something?" I stood up and she nodded so I took her to a quiet place near the garage.

"Can I get a job here?" I asked her.

"Huh? You don't look like you need a job as a mechanic, Lisa" She looked confused.

"I know. But instead of paying, canIworkhere?" She asked quickly.

"I know you can pay. I saw your credit card.  You have a bank account in YG Bank, Lisa. That's the most prestigious bank in this country" She folded her arms.

"Fine. I can pay. But.. I really like that girl and I wanna keep seeing her and I realised, this is the only way" I came clean and she sighed.

"Fine. You can work here" She agreed.

"Yes!" I pumped my fist in the air and hugged her.

"Thank you so much Jisoo, I owe you one bro" I patted her back and she nodded.

"How long will you be here for though?"

"I'm not sure. But I'll make sure you love my stay" I assured her and she nodded.

"Oh. I almost forgot. How much for the polish?" I reached in my pocket for my wallet.

"Don't bother. And besides, you said you'd work here to pay for it" She said and I smiled.

"You're one smart girl Jisoo" I pointed at her and gave her a side hug then we walked back to the other girls.

"You're back" The other blonde smiled at Jisoo and Jisoo returned it.

That smile tho..

"Is she your girlfriend?" I asked her and her eyes widened.

"No, we're just friends"

"Oh, sorry. I just assumed since you two looked like, a couple" I explained myself and the blonde girl rolled her eyes.

Does she want them to be a thing?

Anyway, I looked at Jennie and she smiled adorably.

I returned it and she winked.

Oh my....

That's all for now, and oh, we finally have JenLisa in the house too.

I would have added them earlier but I forgot and couldn't find the perfect scenario, but here they are!

Edited

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

688K 18.2K 57
Rosé realises she has feelings for Lisa but she doesn't know where she stands with her bandmate. Does her bandmate like her too or is she just intere...
47.5K 1.7K 18
[COMPLETED] Kim Jisoo, a hard-working ad executive and a wonderful single mother to her daughter--Ella, gets teamed up with one of the company's most...
3K 156 16
Jisoo x Rosé (Chaeyoung) Jisoo's dreams was to work for Dior, as a model or a reporter. She had finally gotten one of the jobs of her dreams but some...
371K 12.1K 52
REMEMBER!! IT JUST A FANFICTION Park Jimin who is struggle to find a soulmate. He being with a lot of girls but still didn't find one. Until Jennie i...