๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ | ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐Ÿ๏ฟฝ...

By grosshooman

"๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง [๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ] ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ..๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ข.." -Keisuke Baji Chifuyu Matsuno x... More

[โšก๏ธ]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13] -โšก๏ธ
[15]-โšก๏ธ
nice seeing you here
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20] - โšก๏ธ
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]-โšก๏ธ
dance with her
[25]-โšก๏ธ
[26]-โšก๏ธ
[27]-โšก๏ธ
[28]-โšก๏ธ
when
[29] - โšก๏ธ
[30] - โšก๏ธ
[31] - โšก๏ธ
it was Mikey all along
[32]
[33]
you and I are friends
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
you're no fun
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
how did you know
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
what if..
[52]
bonus: dance with her (w/ baji and mikey ver.)
bonus: who knows [first name] better (ft. [author])
bonus: the wedding (w/ the requested characters) pt.1

[14]-โšก๏ธ

9.7K 375 126
By grosshooman

Takemichi
What..happened..?

I slowly opened my eyes and saw that I'm in the same room. I tried moving but I can't. What the—? I looked down and I was tied up in a chair. What the heck is goin on?!

"What the hell?!"

"Takemitchy.." I heard a weak voice beside me. I looked over and saw..Chifuyu.

"Chifuyu?!" I exclaimed. He was also tied up in a chair and his face was bloody. He looks like he's been beaten up to a pulp. "What the—WHY ARE YOU ALL FUCKED UP?!" I said.

Shit. Just shit. What's going on here??!

Then I heard Kisaki's voice, "You certainly were out for a long time.." I looked in front of me and he was standing there, "..Hanagaki."

That's right..We were having a drink with him when suddenly—this fucker must've drugged us!

Kisaki began rolling up his sleeves, "Chifuyu Matsuno. You were always a thorn in my side. You've always hold a grudge towards me since the incident that happened twelve years ago..Trying to get revenge for Keisuke Baji?" he said, tilting his head at him.

"Huh?" was all I can say. Then all of the sudden he kicked Chifuyu hard. I heard Chifuyu groaning in pain. "STOP IT, KISAKI!" I shouted.

Kisaki narrowed his eyes, "Just admit it already, Chifuyu. You're the one who ratted out Toman, aren't you?!" He said as he kneed him hard on his neck. I was beyond horrified by the scene, I became more scared when I heard a crack sound.

"You picked a really shitty reason to tattle to the cops." Kisaki snarled.

"No! The police are just out of control! I was just trying to get you out of Toman!" Chifuyu yelled. I couldn't handle seeing him bloody and beat up. Shit, what should I do?!

Kisaki furrowed his brows and said, "How long are you gonna chase after Baji's mirage? You small minded bastard." Then he punched him hard on the face, I heard Chifuyu groaning.

"And heck, you even tagged your girlfriend along in your shitty move." he added, smirking.

I heard Chifuyu gasped when Kisaki said that. I think my heart just skipped a beat.

[first name]..?

Oh no..

"Toman's gone rotten. I just wanted to change that. Kisaki, it's just like you said. I'm the snitch, Takemitchy's got nothing to do with this."  said Chifuyu.

..Chifuyu..

Don't tell me that you've been avenging Baji-kun for the past 12 years?!

Chifuyu spat some blood, "And same goes with [first name]! She didn't do anything!!" He added.

Kisaki snapped his fingers and smiled evily, a big guy came in with a gun and gave it to him. "I get to decide who's involved and who's not.." said Kisaki, still wearing an evil grin.

He went in front of Chifuyu and knelt down. "Baji's cousin..Your girlfriend..the lovely [first name] Shimizu.." he said, grinning at him. Chifuyu stayed quiet, I can tell he got angry when he mentioned [first name].

"That girl..knows about a lot of stuff, huh?" said Kisaki, with his face 3 inches way from Chifuyu.

My eyes widened in realization. Shit..! Don't tell me he did something to [first name].

"What are you talking about?!" Chifuyu yelled.

Kisaki laughed as he stood up and backed away. "What if I told you I was with her before I picked you two up from the admin meeting?" He said, grinning evily.

"You motherfucker.." Chifuyu snarled.
"Kisaki! What did you do to [first name]?!" I yelled. This son of a bitch..what the hell did he do to [first name]?! where is she now..?

Kisaki raised his hands, "Hey, I didn't do anything to her...but my men did." His grin grew wider.

"Kisaki!" Chifuyu roared.

"Oh..you wanna know where she is?" Kisaki asked, tilting his head at us with a sick grin on his face. "WHERE IS SHE?! I SWEAR IF Y—"

Kisaki cuts Chifuyu off, "Okay, okay, geez..BRING HER OUT!" Kisaki ordered.

Another big guy in a suit came, carrying a—oh my God...

My eyes were wide as Chifuyu's right now when I saw..her.

The dress that she was wearing earlier doesn't look like a dress anymore, her hair was a mess, her lip is busted, her stomach was exposed and she has a ton of bruises, not only on her stomach, her arms, legs, every part of her body. She looks lifeless.

Chifuyu began yelling and cursing at Kisaki as he tries to break free, "YOU SON OF A BITCH! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS! YOU'LL FUCKING PAY!" He roared, with tears streaming down his face.

"[first name].." I can feel myself crying too.

Kisaki grinned, "Gotta tell ya this, Chifuyu. You're one lucky guy. She's a tough girl, despite being so kind. I tried talking to her properly but this girlfriend of yours wouldn't say shit. So I killed the two bodyguards with her, and boy, it made her cry like a toddler. And I ordered my men to torture her fine ass until she finally says something, but this bitch didn't. Now look what happened to her."

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" Chifuyu roared.

"C-Chifuyu...?"

I gasped, so did Chifuyu. We both looked at [first name]. I was worried and relieved at the same time. "S-She's alive..?" I whispered.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that she's not dead, for now." said Kisaki, smirking evily. The guy gently placed her down on the leather chair beside Kisaki. I stared at her face and can't help but to think that she looks dead— no, she's not dead. We heard her..

"Let her go, Kisaki.." said Chifuyu, shaking in anger.

"Meh, I'm not gonna do that." said Kisaki as he went in front of me, "by the way, Hanagaki. Why have you been acting like you're not connected to this at all?"

"W-What..?" was all I can say.

He raised a brow at me, "Huh?" then he shot my leg. "AAAAGH!!"

"I SAID TAKEMITCHY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!" Chifuyu yelled.

There's a fucking bullet in my thigh, "AAAAAAGH! MY LEG!" I looked at my bleeding thigh and my tears began to fall on the wound, it stings damn it!

"HE DOESN'T KNOW A GODDAMN THING! SAME GOES WITH [FIRST NAME], YOU SHIT!" Chifuyu spat, glancing at the beaten up [first name] with tears in his eyes. I feel so sorry for him, he couldn't do a thing.

"Shut the hell up, will ya? We're friends, aren't we?" said Kisaki as he pushed his hair back, still holding the gun.

"MY LEG..!" I looked at my thigh again. I heard Chifuyu groaning, "You sick fuck.."

"Now then. Any last words?" I heard Kisaki ask. Shit I couldn't do anything, my leg hurts so fucking bad!

"AAAAAGH..!"

"Takemitchy.."

"IT FUCKING HURTS!!" I cried.

"Takemichi!" Chifuyu shouted my name. I flinched and looked at him, shaking. I froze when I saw Kisaki, pointing the gun directly at Chifuyu's head.

"Listen up, Takemitchy. These are my last words.."

I stared at him, panting. Then Chifuyu spoke, "A lot happened over the last twelve years. Mikey-kun disappeared. Draken-kun ended up on death row..before I knew it, I got involved in some real foul shit. We've done a lot of terrible things..I even got [first name] involved.." he sobbed.

I stared at him, folding my lips, trying my best to stop crying.

"BUT DEEP DOWN, WE HAVEN'T CHANGED!!" He raised his voice, making me produce more tears, the he looks at me with a weak smile on his face and said, "I leave Baji-san's will and Toman to you..Partner.."

"C-Chifuyu.." I croaked.

"Geez, you talk too much, Matsuno." said Kisaki as he pointed the gun behind him, making me and Chifuyu confused. I looked over to where he's pointing the gun at and my jaw dropped. He's pointing at [first name].

*BANG*

He shot [first name] in the forehead, leaving me and Chifuyu completely horrified.

"[FIRST NAME]!!" I screamed.
Chifuyu was losing it, "YOU FUCKING ASSHO—"

*BANG*

My eyes widened in shock when I heard the gunshot. I quickly turn to Chifuyu and watched him fell on the floor, lifeless.

Kisaki shot him in the head. "CHIFUYU!!" I cried.

N-No..this is all just a bad dream..is it?

Chifuyu..and [first name]..would never die this easily!

Kisaki laughed, "How's it feel to have Toman's fate all on you?" He asked, grinning at me. I stayed quiet. "Don't worry, I'll let you join him soon." he said.

I felt him point the gun at my head. I stayed quiet, not daring to look at the bastard's face. Then he leans his face forward to me, "What the fuck is wrong with you?! You gonna go out lookin' like that?! Is that how you are?! Huh?!!" He yelled right at my face.

I stayed quiet, he did the same. All I can hear is my heavy breaths. Then he stood straight and said, "How disappointing."

I looked up at him and glared. Then my eyes widened when I saw him in tears, "So long..my hero." he said.

This is my end then.

I'm sorry [first name]..

I'm sorry Chifuyu..

I'm sorry Naoto..I failed once again..

Then it went black. At least Hinata's safe..I hope..

"What the hell?!"
"Who the fuck turned off the lights?!"
"Get the lights! Get the lights!!"

N-Nani..?

I'm not dead?

When I opened my eyes, all I can see is still darkness. Then I felt something touching me. It felt like I was being untied. I flinched, I couldn't see a thing. Then someone whispered, and it sounded like he's just right beside me.

"I'm gonna carry you..so keep quiet.."

Huh? Who the hell...?

Then I felt the pain that I'm feeling in my thigh. Shit I forgot Kisaki shot my leg. I bit my lip so I couldn't make a sound. I couldn't handle the pain anymore.

I blacked out.

Kazutora
I stared at the night sky, with my hands inside my pockets. I looked behind me and saw that he's still unconscious. I sighed as I looked at the sky again.

Then I suddenly thought of..her.

[first name]..

I balled my hands into a fist. I can feel both of my hands shaking inside my pockets. I bit my lip and controlled my emotions. She's gone.

She's dead and I blame myself for not being there to protect her.

"OW..! FUCK!!"

I heard Takemichi cursing behind me. He's awake. I quickly wiped a tear, took a deep breath and exhaled, "I gave you some first-aid." I said, with my back still facing him.

"Huh?" I heard him react. I stayed quiet, letting the cold wind hit me. I slowly turned my head to look at him and he gasped, "..Kazutora-kun?"

I couldn't take it anymore. "Kazutora-kun, it's been a long t—" I punched him hard on his left cheek. He froze, looking really confused. "..Kazutora-ku—" I grabbed his collar and punched him again but on the nose this time.

Then I kicked his shoulder, he crashed on the ground, panting. Then I ran up to him and kicked his stomach, over and over again.

After all of that, I stopped and distanced myself a little from him. I looked down at him and said, "Recently, I saw some guys beating up a woman on the street, it was just like this actually."

Takemichi held his shoulder, panting like crazy. I looked away from him and said, "When I jumped in to stop them, the guys beating her were members of Toman."

He gasped and looked at me. I looked back at him, glaring. "When did Toman become a woman-beating organization?" I asked.

He stayed quiet, with his ass still on the ground. I can feel my eyes getting watery, "I don't give a shit about you." I spat.

I quickly turn my back on him, before he could see my tears. "I wanted to save Chifuyu and [first name]..especially, [first name]." I said, balling my hands into a fist.

flashback(2015)

10 years have passed, I'm finally released. I held my bag as I followed the two guards escorting me. One of them opened the door for me, I quietly went out with my eyes focused on my steps.

When I got out, I heard someone spoke in a very calm voice, making me stop in my tracts.

"Why the long face? You should be happy that you're out of there.."

I gasped when I saw a young woman with long black hair, standing 10 ft away from me. She was wearing a light gray blazer, a black cropped top and a high rised light gray tight skirt. She gave me a soft smile.

"[first name].." I said under my breath, I was shaking a little.

Ten years ago..she told me that she'll be the first person that I'll see when I got released.

She kept her promise..

She let out a soft laugh then ran up to me and hugged me. I was so shocked when she did that, I hugged back. "It's nice to finally see you out of that place.." she said as we let go of each other.

"Yeah." I looked down at her because of our height difference and smiled at her.

"So..since my big brother just got released, I'm gonna treat him. Where do you wanna go? Are you hungry?" She asked as she went beside me, holding my arm with both of her hands. I blushed when she called me her big brother. I'm not embarrassed or uncomfortable with it, I'm actually really happy about it.

I gave her a smile and was about to say something but I was interrupted by a car honking, making both of us flinch. We watched a black car stopping in front of us.

"Oh dear.." I heard her mutter. "What? What's wrong?" I asked, getting a little worried.

"Well, my boyfriend has no idea about this, and I think he just followed me here, and I might get in trouble for it." she said, giving me a nervous smile.

The car's window rolled down, revealing someone that I know but not really closed to. It was Baji's friend.

He gave us a smile, "Aha! No wonder you got out of bed early!" He said, pointing at [first name].

[first name] rolled her eyes playfully, "Yeah, yeah. What are you doing here? Did you follow me?"

"Well..not really. I actually planned on coming here because I know someone's getting released today." He said, smiling at me. I flinched, planned?

"What? And you didn't tell me?" said [first name], crossing her arms at him. "Yep, just like how you didn't tell me.." he smirked.

She groaned in annoyance.

"Anyway, long time no see. Kazutora-kun." He said, smiling at me. I gave him a nod, "Y-Yeah, Chifuyu..right?"

If it wasn't for [first name], I wouldn't remember his name.

He told us to get inside and he'll give me a ride home. But [first name] told him that she wanted to eat somewhere with me, Chifuyu agreed and he'll come with us.

I'm in the back seat while Chifuyu's the one driving and [first name]'s in the passenger seat. Then Chifuyu began talking about Toman. I leaned forward a little so I can look at him and hear him clearly.

"Toman's starting to go bad. They've become a criminal group that not even the police can touch." He said. Now that's a terrible thing to know after I just got released.

"Drugs, prostitution, illegal casinos? You name it. Toman committed every crime.." said [first name] sadly as she looked at me. "A-Are you..part of Toman now, [first name]?" I asked in worry.

She gave me a warm smile, "No."

Thank goodness.

"But I'm helping Chifuyu to bring back the Toman we know." She said as she held Chifuyu's hand. Chifuyu smiled as his eyes stayed focus on the road. He lifted her hand and kissed it.

"Keisuke wouldn't want Toman to rot.." she said, sounding a little upset.

Then Chifuyu spoke, "Kazutora-kun. Let's get Toman back to the way it used to be."

end

Takemichi stood up, still quiet. "He fought alone for all those years, while [first name] tried everything to help the police find a lead on Kisaki and at the same time, she's making sure Chifuyu won't get caught by any of Kisaki's slaves.." I said.

Then I turn to look at him again and said, "And you..what the hell were you even doing?" I glared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 517 26
โ ๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฅ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ.โž ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ: 09/11/23 ๐™€๐™ฃ๐™™: 12/19/23 #1 Tokyorevengersxreader 1...
438K 15.3K 35
"๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’” ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’–. " "๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’Š๐’”๐’‰, ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’ƒ๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’”๐’๐’š ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‚๐’” ๏ฟฝ...
4K 168 14
โ‹†.หš แกฃ๐ญฉ ๐Ž๐๐„๐’๐‡๐Ž๐“๐’โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€? ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ? ...
43.9K 1.8K 13
"๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" "๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐จ" "๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง๐ญ. ๐ˆ๐ฆ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ" "๐ฌ...