He's a blue ● M.M

By barbieonbenefits

In which a rising actress gets her life changed, with the help of her bestfriend. (real life + social media) More

cast
prologue
one
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
a/n

two

3.6K 48 17
By barbieonbenefits

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Keelan asks his little sister, who's sat on the sofa with Korbin in her arms.

"Yeah, it has to be done or we'll get more backlash" she says taking out her phone, being careful not to wake her three day old baby, fresh outta hospital.

"To be fair not a lot of people know who I am so, I think you should post it first" Mason suggests, Coryn nods, Keelan not thinking it's a good idea.

liked by theotherjoecole, sophiesophierundle and 3,692,826 others
corynasbentley: so, say hi to Korbin Cillé Mount 🤍 12/07/2014

The rumours were true obviously but I would greatly appreciate if you don't send my baby, my boyfriend or me any hate, we don't need it. He was a suprise, but we wouldn't change him for the world, thank you I love you all ❤️

comments;

theotherjoecole: love you sis I'm so proud of you, Cillian says hi too
corynasbentley: love you too joe x

tomholland2013: when your a uncle >>>
corynasbentley: come back from America

declanrice: can we talk about why your hair looks blond?
corynasbentley: ooh dam, the light ?

user1: that's going to be one good looking child

sophiesophierundle: you and mason are gonna be the best parents corie ❤️
corynasbentley: can't wait for you to meet him x

user2:why would people send her hate

rosiehughes: that's my bestfriend

user3: lol you won't last

user4: you can do it hun

rosiehughes: i need to come home, like now.

user5: what a slag
user6: ikr 🙄 can she not keep her legs shut
corynasbentley has disabled comments;

liked by declanrice, rosiehughes and 972,928 others
masonmount: when your four day old is drippy 💯

comments;

declanrice: I'm coming over with my air forces

reecejames: congrats bro

jazbenham: can't wait to meet him!!

corynasbentley: when you weren't invited
masonmount: you were asleep

user1: disappointing

user2: 😍😍😍

comments have been limited.

"I have to go to work, can I leave you two here with him?" Keelan asks the the couple, afraid something might happen if he leaves them alone with their baby.does man think I'm impaired

"Keelan, he is our child, we'll be fine and mum and dad are down the road" Mason tells his girlfriends older brother, Keelan nods and leaves for work, leaving Coryn, Mason and Korbin alone for the first time since he was born.

"I can't believe I carried him, for him to look nothing like me" Coryn says to Mason, looking at their creation. Mason laughs at her and sits down beside her.  The little family sitting all cuddled up watching a movie until Korbin starts crying. No sorry screaming.  He can't be hungry because he just had food, he doesn't need to be changed.

"Mason, why is he crying?" Coryn asks him, hoping he'd know what to do, he shakes his head and puts Korbin in the cot beside the sofa hoping he wants a sleep. Nope still wailing.  The couple try everything to get him to calm down, nothing works.

Coryn tried calling Tony but Mason stopped her, he wanted to prove to his parents he could manage. Mason puts Korbin in the middle of the floor in his car seat. Coryn sits beside him on the sofa and the two just watch him cry, nothing being able to soothe him until she remembers her mother telling her a story about when she was born.

"When me and your father first brought you to Ireland, you slept the whole way but then when we got to Carna, you wouldn't stop crying we didn't know what to do with you" Shea, Coryns mother tells her daughter. "We tried everything but then Keelan turned on the hoover to drown you out and you stopped" She finishes

"Yeah you were ear-piercing it was horrendous" Keelan says to his sister.

"Mase, get the hoover" She says to him sitting up.

"What?" He questions, thinking why would she want a hoover.

"Just do it" she rushes him off, he comes back with the hoover. She plugs it in and lays it a few feet away from Korbin, a few minutes past and he stopped screaming thank god.

"How, just how" Mason says dumb founded and amazed by his girlfriend. She smiles and gives him a hug, he puts Korbin in his cot and they finally sit down, in silence.  Mason looks to her, she looks at him.

"Chinese?" She suggests.

"Chinese" he nods, pulling his phone out and ordering food for the two. They eat their food contently, enjoying the presence of each other and their baby.

BREAKING: Peaky Blinders star Coryn Bentley and Chelsea academy star Mason Mount announce their baby, amid pregnancy rumours.

Coryn Bentley, 15, has announced she has given birth to a baby boy named Korbin Cillé. Rumours were speculating around February time when the young actress was spotted out with co stars Cillian Murphy and Joe Cole, revealing a small bump which caught eagle eye fans.

Questions are rising as to how the young couple are going to manage a baby and their careers, will they crash and burn? Or will they go the distance?

Participants;
dec, rosie, mase, coryn

rosie
Don't look at the cosmopolitan article
I beg
They don't know what they're on about

dec
Too late
They've seen it

mase
Feel bad for cor

coryn
Its fine it's just a article
Knobheads

dec
Uh yes you said it girl
How's my child ?

coryn
Did you birth it?
He's asleep, we're going to Manchester to see the cast
Keelan keeps getting me to text this girl he fancies

mase
Ew Manchester

dec
Ew Manchester

coryn
Haha
Just cause they battered you

rosie
Haha yes
Almost crying

dec
Shut up

mase
Just frightened the shit out of dec
He is crying

dec
Be quiet

coryn
Keelan just made me send her a video of him singing
I really need to learn how to drive
What numpty would go out with him

dec
Skull injures be paying off with the women

rosie
To be fair I'd hop on him

coryn
Rosie be quiet

dec
Oh how the tables have turned

Coryn gets out of the car, Korbin in his car seat and heads onto where the crew have set up. She pushes the door open and checks in to be met with Cillian, Sophie and Joe. Sophie runs up to give the young mum a hug, then looking to the baby to fuss him, she takes him off Coryn so she can say hello to the others. She runs up to Joe and gives him a massive hug.

"I'm so fucking proud of you" Joe whispers into her hair. He joins Sophie in cooing over Korbin and she greets Cillian.

"You two have done such a great job, I can't wait to have you back" He tells his 'daughter'. Cillian missed her and joes pranks, her stupid comments and her laugh over the past months she's been away, he thrives off of her.

"Oh Corie, hello, oh my god, the baby" The one and only Helen McCrory comes through the door from filming, she gives Coryn a quick kiss on the head then goes to see Korbin. She picks him up and rocks him, brining her back to her own children.

"He's gorgeous" she says, not taking her eyes off him. "If you ever need a baby sitter, I'm here"

"Thanks Hel" Coryn replies. She leaves Korbin with the rest of the cast to have a catch up with Sophie.

"How you finding motherhood" Sophie questions, having no kids of her own.

"Different to what I expected, Mason is amazing with him though" Coryn smiles at the thought of her boyfriend.

"I hate to be a burden, because your amazing doing what you're doing but what is Mason gets a transfer away in the future?" Sophie questions the girl. Coryn is taken aback from the question, she never thought that far ahead.

"I dont know but we'll get through it" Coryn assures Sophie. The two chat about everything and nothing. They join the rest of the cast and spend the day talking eating and more eating.  Coryn and Korbin get home, greeted with an empty house.

Coryn brings Korbin upstairs and flops onto the bed being a mother is exhausting. She flicks on Clueless and gets Korbin from his crib, lifting him onto her chest, laying him right on her heart. The two slowly drift to sleep long before Mason comes home, joined by his sister.

"Where is she?" Jasmine, his sister says. Mason wonders for a moment, she surely still can't be in Manchester, he thinks the worst and checks every room in the house, the last being their bedroom. He rushes in to find his baby crashed out on Coryns chest. Jaz comes beside him and puts her hand on his shoulder as they watch the two most important things in his life.

"You're the luckiest man in the world Mase" She tells her little brother. "Leave her, I'll come back
tomorrow" she says before leaving her brother and his family. Mason gets a shower, does his homework then joins Coryn and Korbin.  He cuddles up beside her and quickly heads to sleep.

Coryn doesn't really bother about school, she has been doing online since she was 13, she might as well be dropped out because she never bothers with it, in Rosies words "you're lucky your pretty".

"What's he like at night?" Jaz asks Coryn, getting her and Korbin breakfast. Mason left for training about a hour ago and Jaz came over to keep Coryn company, and spend time with her nephew.

"Yeah, an angel, Keelan says that will change though when he gets a bit older" Coryn says, pulling a face.  She's enjoying her full nights of sleep, the thought of a crying baby makes her cringe in dread.

"Yeah, he's right.  You two are amazing parents Cor, you're made for each other" Jaz tells the girl, Coryn looks up to the older girl and gives her a hug, she didn't realise it but she needed reassurance that they were made for each other, knowing they can get through anything.

"Thanks Jaz, now, wanna feed him?" Coryn suggests to her, she nods straight away and snatches the bottle away from Coryn, heading to fuss over her nephew. Coryn makes breakfast for the three and puts away two for Mason and Keelan, for when they get back from training.

Keelan manages the u18s, he used to play for Chelsea and Leicester but he got a skull injury which was too dangerous to continue to play so he commentates, manages and does personal training for ex players and injured players.

"We're home" Mason calls coming in the front door, he jogs up to Coryn and gives her a kiss, doing the same to Korbin. Keelan comes in after him, followed by Declan he gonna be angry he didn't get brekkie.

"Breakfast in the microwave, dec you'll have to share with Mase" Coryn shouts to the three boys, she looks to Jaz and counts to three with her fingers.

"Uh no he will not, fuck off- my pancakes" Mason shouts at Declan, Keelan strolls in with his pancakes shaking his head at the teenagers. Mason comes in a few minutes later with half a pancake down and two pieces of bacon dec put up a good fight then. He sits beside his girlfriend, cradling Korbin, he cuts off a little bit of pancake and puts it towards Korbin, going to feed it to him.

"Mason" Coryn scolds her boyfriend, slapping his hand away, he holds his hands up in surrender and continues eating. Declan comes in a moment later with a plate of half a pancake, and two pieces of bacon.

"How do you put up with this lot?" Jaz asks Coryn, she doesn't even know the answer herself. The boys give the older girl a stare.

"Haven't a clue" Coryn laughs, turning on the telly and putting on Clueless, much to Declan's dismay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...