WITH ME (MANAN)

Від arpithapk

A business man and actor who is busy with his life but also waiting for his lady love and a girl who even if... Більше

NOTE
CHARACTERS
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX

XIV

3.9K 248 24
Від arpithapk

The next day both the ladies went to the kitchen for the breakfast preparation and the men were in the living room discussing about their business. While Manik woke up and thought to check on his lady love. While Nandini woke up and went to get ready in her room. 

(Manik's attire)

Nandini's door wasn't locked so Manik went insider her room and saw that she wasn't their and heard the sounds in the washroom. Thinking that she was getting ready he was waiting for her sitting in her bed. While Nandini who was oblivious of her surroundings entered her room humming a tone and was standing near her mirror drying her hair. Manik who was looking in his mobile heard the knob of the door opening and her humming and saw her that she still didn't know he was present in the room. 

Manik went behind her and slide his arms in her waist and took her in a back hug and nuzzled in her freshly bathed hair. Nandini was startled suddenly with a pair of hands hugging her but after seeing it was her Mani, she relaxed.

Manik (still hugging and nuzzling her) : You look so heavenly baby (kissed her neck)

(Nandini's attire)

Nandini (moaned) : Hmmmm.....Mani 

Manik after hearing her moaning his name couldn't control more so he turned her and pecked her forehead and her cheeks and asked her permission to kiss her lips. Nandini thanked her ayyappa for giving her a caring boyfriend and a guy who respects her so much and even though they kissed but still he was asking for her permission made her to fall for him more. Nandini leaned forward and seeing this Manik kissed the day light of her and broke when they needed oxygen. Nandini was still catching her breath so Manik hugged her and calmed her down.

Manik (after calming her pecked her forehead) : Good morning love.

Nandini (blushing) : Good morning Mani.

Manik : Ahh your blush makes my day.

After hearing this Nandini's cheeks got only red more. Manik and Nandini settled in the bed with Nandini sitting on his lap and playing with the bracelet which he gave her yesterday and Manik holding her securely.

Nandini : Mani how will our parents react after knowing about us.

Manik (acting like thinking) : Hmm....That's a big problem.

Nandini (hit his chest seeing his drama) : Mani

Manik : Ok calm down baby. Trust me our parents will be so happy and our mothers will be dancing with happiness.

Nandini hmmed to it and both of them sat like that for sometime until they were called for breakfast. Both of them rushed down and greeted their parents with the usual hugs and kisses. After having a peaceful breakfast, everyone went to the living room and thought to spend some time with each other. Nandini was sitting between her fathers and Manik was between his mothers. Their was a silent eye conversation between the newly formed couples which of course their parents noticed but they stayed silent to see what their kids are up to even thought they had a little idea and prayed it to be true. Manik finally took a deep breathe and went near Nandini and took her hand and both of them were standing in the center and their parents were watching the show. 

Manik (nervous) : Mom, Dad, Amma, Appa we want to tell you something.

Their parents nodded them to continue and Nandini seeing her Mani was getting nervous made her grip on their entwined hand more strong and Manik relaxed in her touch. 

Manik : I am in a relationship with Nandini and I love her.

After hearing the news both the ladies squealed like teenagers and while Raj was also happy with the news that finally his princess will become their daughter in law but he will surely treat he like his own daughter. While Raman was at peace seeing that his daughter is in safe hands. Manik after seeing their parents reaction went near Ishita and Raman and took both their hands and kneeled down between them. While Nandini was hugged by her Neyo ma and Raj papa

Manik (genuinely) : Amma Appa I love your daughter more than anything and I promise myself that I will treat her like my queen and won't ever disappoint you. I can't promise that she won't cry but I will always will be their for her in her happy and sad times.

After hearing the confession Raman and Ishita hugged Manik and Ishita caressed his cheek and gave him a forehead peck. Nandini after seeing her man's love for her was shedding happy tears which was wiped of by her papa. Raj and Neyonika was proud of their son.

Raman : I trust my champ with my princess Manu and I know you will always will be their for her.

Raj seeing the situation was going to be more sentimental said.

Raj : How can you approve him for our princess? (looking at Nandini) Nandu princess are you sure that you are in love with this useless guy.

Manik (whinned) : Dad....appa yaar

Raman : That's enough Raj and I approve him for our princess.

Raj (with attitue) : Duhh...I only want the best for my princess and I will see are you the best. Watch out Malhotra.

The ladies watched the drama and Neyonika was like I can't do anything face and both of them went to the kitchen while Raman was calming the sulking Manik and shot a glare at Raj seeing this Raj gave I don't care attitude. While Nandini was sitting with her papa and showed her puppy face, while Raj.

Raj : Don't show me that face princess. Ok I will not be tough but still has my eyes on him.

Manik (annoyed) : Dad yaar...Are you my father or Nandu's? You should support me and it should be appa who should give me test not you. But appa is fine with me.

Raj : For the starters I am only considering about my princess and she will get the best and I don't care if Raman is fine with you. I am still going to have my eye on you and better take care of her.

Manik getting fed up with his dad's love for their princess went near them and picked Nandini in bridal style. 

Manik (with Malhotra attitude and still Nandini in his arms) : That's enough Mr Oldie Malhotra, unlike you I need to spend some time with my girl. So excuse us.

Raman nodded his head and went to his study to complete his work while Raj was thinking that he has such an attitude just like his father but he forgot the fact that Manik was his kid. Manik took Nandini to her room and dropped her in the bed and he fell next to her and cuddled her.

Nandini (slapped his chest) : What was that Mani?

Manik (innocently) : What what was that?

Nandini (narrowed her eyes) : Don't act like you don't understand.

Manik : Ohh that I wanted to spend some time with my girlfriend. Can I ? (puppy face)

Nandini awwed at his face and gave a peck on his cheek. Both of them cuddled to each other and spend some time. After having lunch everyone spend time with each other and the Malhotra left to their mansion after their dinner but not before Manik stealing some kisses from Nandini. After reaching his house Manik changed into his night wears and laid down in his bed and took his phone and messaged Nandini and slept.

Manik : Good Night Jaan. Have my dreams and I love you Jaan ❤😘

Nandini after going to her room and wearing her night wears went to her bed and took her phone when she heard the notification. She blushed seeing the message and messaged Manik and slept. 

Nandini : Good Night Mani. And I love you ❤😊

Comment down your thoughts and vote ❤

Have a good day✨ 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

86.8K 5.2K 38
its a magical story magical story of love and sin and in a magical land as i am a kind of fairy land living person so this is something different and...
854K 63.3K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...
56K 4.4K 52
The title says all whats the story could be...if you are interested in reading romantic fan fiction than peep inside
131K 6.3K 21
love story with twist and turns of manan this is my first story I just tried hope you guys enjoy them