All It Takes Is A Kiss! 💋

De BatulHakim6

Ella Watson, is your regular high school girl, she is UNEXPECTEDLY the best friend of the school's most famou... Mais

Author's Note
Character sketches!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Bonus Chapter
Thank You!

Chapter 17

243 6 0
De BatulHakim6

Ella's P.O.V

Next morning.

I wake up early in the morning at 6 and I can't seem to forget what happened yesterday with Derek its just on my mind 24/7. Sometimes I feel so good that he kissed me as I wanted it so badly and sometimes I feel really guilty about it. Ugh. Let it be. I can't undo what happened between us yesterday so I think I should just try and forget about it.

I get out of my bed and went to the washroom directly. I take a shower and freshen up. Its time to choose what I should wear to school today so I stand in front of the mirror and try putting on different type of clothes on my body to see which one is looking better. At last, I decide to wear a sky blue color ripped jeans and black colored halter neck t-shirt. I chose to do a natural makeup with a little bit of blush and lip gloss. I style my hair into a messy bun.

I go downstairs and have my breakfast. After having breakfast I left my house in hurry as I decided to go to school by bus.
I reach school in 10 minutes and I enter the school campus. I can see a lot of people roaming around and talking among themselves and some of them are running to their classes as they are late.

I enter the school's main door and walk towards the locker room. I can see Derek, Zach and Lily standing near the classroom corridor. I walk straight towards my locker and remove some important books and keep it in my dark brown color backpack.

"Hey, good morning guys. How are you all doing?." I ask them with a smile on my face.

"Hey, girl. I am doing well. How are you doing?." Lily replies with a smile and gives me a tight hug. "We are doing great." Derek and Zach replied in unison with a bright smile.

"Lily, lets go. Our lectures are going to start soon." I tell Lily with a serious look on my face.

"Yeah, lets go." Lily replied while sighing.

"Hey, Ella. Can I talk to you for a minute? Its really important." Derek asks me with concern in his voice.

"Not now Derek. Lectures are going to start and I need to attend them as exams are coming closer." I tell Derek with a stern look on my face.

"Ella, please." Derek tells me in a pleading tone. "No, Derek. Now is not the right time." I replied with an annoying look on my face.

"Woah, woah. Ella what is really going on between you guys? What's the matter? Why are you not talking to Derek properly?." Lily asks me with a worrying look on her face.

"Lily, its nothing. Don't worry. I am really not in a mood to talk to him. I'll talk to you guys later. I am going to the class to attend the lectures. Bye." I tell Lily with an irritated look on my face and walk away from them and towards my classroom immediately.

"Ugh, seriously?." Derek groans.

The lectures are going on for so long today and the day is just getting worse. I wonder when the lunch break will come. Ugh. Oh god.

After a while.

Finally, all the lectures are over. I am so happy at the thought of it while leaving the classroom. Uff.
While, walking towards the cafeteria, I could see Derek standing with his friends in the hallway and I chose to ignore him and walk away in a hurry.

Entering the cafeteria, somebody grabs my hand and pulls me from behind. Ugh. What are you trying to do? I shouted and tried to leave my hand.
I turn around and see its Derek, he is staring at me with anger in his eyes and he is really upset.

"What is it Derek? What do you want huh? Why don't you understand that I don't want to talk to you about anything that happened yesterday?." I ask him while crossing my arms and raising an eyebrow at him.

"Ella, just listen to me okay. Ignoring me won't solve anything between us. Why are you behaving so weird with me? I just want to let you know that the kiss still means special to me, please don't think that I did it because I was drunk or whatever. I did it on purpose and I am not sorry for it." Derek tells me with a sad look on his face.

"Why did you do it Derek? You know how difficult it is for me to forget about it. You have no idea that it hurts so much." I tell him with tears in my eyes. "Shh, Ella. Please I can't see you like this. Why do you have to forget about it though? You don't have to pretend that nothing happened between us. And why does it hurt you? If you are willing to date then we can. I don't mind." Derek tells me with a slight smile and gives me a hug.

"Derek, you aren't understanding. How can I date you tell me? You were dating my best friend. It is not right. And this is the reason why it hurts so much because I cannot be with you or date you so this kiss can't change anything between us. We are still the same. Ugh. It hurts Derek because I always had a crush on you and now after the kiss and with all the time we spent together I guess I have started falling in love with you." I tell him with a sad look on my face.

Oh god, did I really tell him this? It just slipped out of my mouth. Shit. I don't know how he is going to react to it. What if our special bond of friendship is ruined? I just can't stop wondering about it.

"Ella, please. So what if I was dating Veronica? If you really do love me then whats wrong huh? Ella, I would really like to tell you that I have never felt so good after kissing someone else the way it felt with you. Something really changed in me when I touched your lips. It still feels precious and I can never forget about it. Please, don't worry about what other's will think. If we are happy with each other then why not?." Derek tells me with an intense look on his face and while interrupting my thoughts.

"Ugh, what did you just say?." I replied while sighing.

"Seriously? Where were you lost Ella? Did you really not listen to a word I said before?. This is not done." Derek tells me with an annoying look on his face.

"I am so sorry Derek." I replied.

"I just want to tell you that don't worry about other's if you really love me then we can make it work. And I am telling you again that the kiss we shared together means a lot to me. So please don't think much." Derek tells me with a slight smile on his face.

"You aren't mad at me right? Do you also love me or feel the same way I feel for you? Derek I know and I am not thinking about what others would think. Its just that it doesn't feel right to date my best friends ex boyfriend. Just understand." I tell him with a serious look on my face.

"Why would I be mad at you? Yeah, I am not so sure about it Ella. Its just that I really can't seem to remove the thought of you from my mind. Okay, Ella I won't force you for it. Take your time and think about it then you can tell me your decision about us." Derek tells me with an upset look on my face.

"If you weren't sure about loving me then why did you do it huh? Seriously? Derek, I am so mad at you. I thought you felt the same way and that's why you did it. Oh god and then you tell me to date you. Why should I date you when you don't feel the way I do?." I ask Derek in an infuriating tone.

"Woah, woah. Ella. Just chill. I didn't mean it this way. I do feel something for you but not much as you do because you know really well that I am dealing with my breakup. But, I can tell you that you are important to me and I wouldn't mind dating you. Okay, so please don't make a mess out of it." Derek tells me in a soft tone.

"Okay. We will think about this and figure out things later. Lets go to the cafeteria now. I am hungry. I replied with an exhausting look on my face and held his hand.

"Yeah." He replied with a smile and held my hand tighter.

I and Derek enter the cafeteria and walk straight towards Zach and Lily's table.

"Hey, guys. How are you both doing? Did you guys order something to eat?." I ask them with a smile on my face.

"Hey, girl. Not yet, I am still thinking about what should I eat." Lily replies while laughing.

"Haha, typical you." I replied with a beaming smile and laugh.

"Ella, can you come with me? I need to talk to you about something." Lily tells me with a serious look on her face. "Exuse us guys. We will come in a minute." I tell the guys with a worried look on my face.

Lily and I walked out of the cafeteria and stand in the hallway near our classroom.

"What happened Lily? Is everything okay between you and Zach? You seem really tensed with the expressions on your face. What's the matter?." I ask Lily with curiosity in my voice.

"Ella, leave mine and Zach's topic you tell me what is going on with you. I overheard yours and Derek's conversation while going to the cafeteria it was something about a kiss I didn't understand much and decided to leave you guys alone so that you guys could talk. All okay? And one more thing, why are you not talking to Derek properly? What has happened?." Lily asks me with an intense look on her face.

So I explain everything to Lily about what happened the other day between me and Derek and she is listening to it carefully.

"Woah, Ella. Seriously? What are you saying? Am I listening right? I was so shocked to hear this. Why didn't you tell me this earlier? I am so happy to hear about this. So, what are you waiting for? Go and start dating." Lily tells me in a soft tone and she is jumping in happiness.

"Lily, how can I date him? He was dating Veronica and he just had a breakup I don't want to be a rebound to him. Also, he doesn't love me the way I do so I don't think I should date him. It doesn't feel right you know even though I want to date him so badly." I tell Lily with a sad look on my face.

"Ella, don't think about it this way. I can totally understand your concern and I also know that it is not right to date Derek but don't worry about Veronica its not that you both are still best friends and you are betraying her, I think you should give it a try. And, even if he just broke up with Veronica doesn't mean he can't love someone else. I think that he does like you but he is not sure in a way that he doesn't want to hurt you so he just wants to be sure about his feelings so that you guys can be happy together. Don't worry." Lily tells me with a smile on her face and holds my hand.

"Lily, I am really confused about one thing. Do you really think that the kiss meant something for him because he was really drunk. Ugh. What if he doesn't feel anything about it? I know its stupid to ask you this but I really need an assurance. Hehe." I tell Lily while grinning.

"Ella, I think that the kiss might mean something to him because you know Derek really well if he doesn't feel like doing something he won't do it and he told you clearly that he did it on purpose. So, I think he does feel something. Just give him time to figure out some things. And don't talk to him rudely now he is already dealing with his breakup. Okay." Lily tells me with a slight smile on her face.

"Okay, Lily I can understand. I will give him time so that he can figure out things. Hehe. Yeah I was just mad at him thats why I was talking to him rudely in the morning." I tell Lily while gritting my teeth.

"Yeah, Ella. Just don't push the topic harder. Leave it and everything will be okay soon. And start sharing things with me okay you don't have to be ashamed." Lily tells me with her eyes twinkling.

"Yeah, Lily sure. Lets go. Derek and Zach are waiting for us." I tell Lily with a smile and walk inside the cafeteria.

I and Lily walk straight towards the table where Derek and Zach are sitting and we both take a seat.

"All okay guys?." Derek asks me and Lily with a worrying look on his face. "Yes, Derek. All good. Don't worry." I replied with a smile.

So, we order some snacks to eat and gossip among ourselves about everything related to school and things that are happening around us. We eat our food with content and calmly.

After spending time with each other we decide to leave the cafeteria and go home.

"Hey, Derek. Can you come with me to the physics lab? Actually I need to meet Mr. Joseph regarding literature. Will you come?." I ask Derek in a polite tone. "Yes, Ella. I don't mind but why do you want to go to the physics lab? Why will he be there apart from literature department?." Derek asks me with a confused look on his face.

"Derek, seriously? Why do you have to ask me so many questions? Just come with me I am not going to kidnap you. Haha. Actually Mr. Joseph and Professor Williams are working on a project together so thats why I told you to come with me to the physice lab." I tell Derek with a smirk on my face. "Oh is it Ella? Okay, then lets go." Derek replied while chuckling.

"Lily, I need to go to the physics lab and I am taking Derek with me so you guys can leave the school and go home. Ill take time so don't wait for me okay. Ill call you after reaching home. Bye." I tell Lily while giving her a tight hug.

"Okay, Ella. Bye. Take care." Lily tells me while waving a goodbye and with a big smile on her face.

Oh my god, what am I seeing here? Veronica is making out with Robert. How can she do this? What if Derek sees this? He will create a scene. I should take him out of here. I tell myself while I am standing in front of the physics lab so 'AFRAID'.

"Derek, lets go." I tell Derek while taking his hand in mine and pulling him towards the other direction.

"Ella, what happened? Don't you want to meet Mr. Joseph? Why are you so afraid? Come with me lets go." Derek takes my hand and we both go towards the lab again.

I stand in front of the lab. 'SHOCKED'. I turn back and see Derek, his face has turned pale with anger filled in his eyes, he has clenched his fists tightly and he is totally 'FLABBERGASTED'.

So what do you guys think about this chapter? What will happen when Derek faces Veronica about this? Is Veronica making the right decision to date Robert and not Derek? How will Derek react to this will he be heartbroken? Or will Derek and Ella start dating?

How did you all like this chapter?

Let me know in the comment section below!

A/N - Please show some love and support guys, it means a lot to me. Also, if you are liking the story so far do share it with your friends and family. Your support keeps me going. And it motivates me to write.

Keep reading.

Love you guys!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

Blush|✓ De ROSEGOLD

Ficção Adolescente

1.4K 186 27
Alisson Brown. 17 year old. Insecure, introverted and a Wattpad addict. She has never experienced anything like a real life-romance but instead, she...
5.6M 123K 45
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Haze De Luca is the scariest, heartless, most popular boy in the school. Every-time he sees he...
Holding Onto Youth De Guest

Ficção Adolescente

1.6K 120 42
Sierra Leones finds herself in the center of drama just as four measly teenage boys wiggle their way into her life. Taking her on adventures and taki...
337K 10K 123
Accused of an assault he doesn't remember, Ricky's senior year is made doubly complicated when he falls for the victim's best friend, Olivia - his on...