All It Takes Is A Kiss! 💋

By BatulHakim6

Ella Watson, is your regular high school girl, she is UNEXPECTEDLY the best friend of the school's most famou... More

Author's Note
Character sketches!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Bonus Chapter
Thank You!

Chapter 16

269 7 2
By BatulHakim6

Derek's P.O.V

Entering the house I just sit on my couch with a shocking look on my face and my head cupped in my hands. I shrug and I can't understand things that are happening around me. I feel so 'HEARTBROKEN' because I never even imagined Veronica would change so much. Its like I never knew her and now she is showing me her real and true colors. Ugh. I groan so loudly and in anger. My heart is getting heavy and I am not able to take so much pain.
What should I do? Should I keep my self respect aside and go to her and apologize? I think its her who should apologize because she created scene at school. But no, instead its really surprising to see Veronica so happy even after I broke up with her. I didn't imagine something like this EVER.

I get up from my couch and go to my bedroom. I remove my clothes and throw them on the bed and decide to take a hot shower.

While taking the shower, I remember all the things me and Veronica did together. Our fights, our hangouts, kisses, makeouts, her touch all over my body, and all other things that were just beautiful. While closing my eyes I can literally see Veronica in front of me with a bright smile on her face whenever she used to see me at school. Its like I cannot remove her from my mind, its her everywhere. I really cannot understand why did she have to ruin our relationship that was going on so smoothly. I am so mad at her right now.

Ugh. I cannot control my anger and I bang my fists on the wall and it starts to bleed. Ouch, it hurts. But this pain is nothing. I feel numb inside and my heart has been broken into million pieces. I can't live without her and the thought of it is killing me.

After taking a shower, I wrap a towel around my waist and walk out of the washroom and straight towards my wardrobe. I choose to wear a black color t-shirt and grey color jersey shorts. After changing my clothes into something comfortable I decide to watch a movie on television so that I can take my mind off Veronica.
I sit on the couch in the living room and watch a comedy drama named 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' which is already airing on television.

While watching the movie, I still can't forget her and she is everywhere around me. Ahh! Such a mess. I really can't seem to remove her from my mind. What is really happening with me?.
I keep my television on and go to my bedroom and try and lay down on my bed for sometime. I take a nap for an hour.

After waking up I still feel miserable and broken from inside completely. There's a rage and frustration which is gripping all over my body and I am not able to get rid of it.
I get out of my bed and go to the kitchen and open a bottle of alcohol because this is the only thing that is going to help me forget her atleast for sometime because I really want to feel better. In no time, I drink one, two and almost completed the third one and I still feel that sadness and Veronica is still stuck in my head.
I know, I should stop drinking because it isn't good to drink so much but I need to forget her. Ugh.

I dial Ella's number and she picks up the call in few seconds.

"Hey, Ella. Can you come over to my place? I really need someone with me right now. I am not doing good." I tell Ella with a low voice and with a depressing look on my face.

"Hey, Derek. Why are you sounding so low? Just hold on okay. Ill come at your place in sometime, I'll get ready and come okay. Take care of yourself." Ella replied with concern in her voice.

"Yeah, Ella. Come soon." I replied while sighing.

"Yeah, see you. Bye." Ella replied.

And I hung up the call.

In sometime.

There's a knock on the door, I guess its Ella and I should go and open the door.

"Hey, Ella. Come on in." I tell her with a smile and sit on my couch.

While entering my house I can see that Ella has a shocking look on her face and she is completely lost because of the alcohol bottles that are lying all over the place and she didn't expect this.

"Derek, what the hell is wrong with you? Are you insane? Are you so broken that you cannot handle yourself and just keep on drinking. Is this the way to get over Veronica? I am really not liking this. Just look at you, you are so drunk that you aren't aware of what is happening. Ugh." Ella yells at me in a loud voice and with an angry look on her face.

"Ella, I am really sorry. I just couldn't accept the fact that I have to live without her which I cannot. Thats why, I drank so much. I really want her to get out of my mind but she is just stuck there. I am trying hard to feel better I promise but I am not able to." I tell Ella with an upset look on my face and in an irritated tone.

"Derek, I am really sorry about everything thats going on. But please don't do this to yourself. I know it is really hard to get over someone you really loved in the initial days but you will move on. I am here for you Derek. Ill help you with it. Don't worry." Ella tells me in a promising tone while holding my hands tightly.

"Yes, Ella. I am so grateful to have you. But you know it is going to be really hard for me to move on because I loved her with all my heart and never thought about anyone else except her. I still feel the same. But I am so frustrated and rage has taken over my body and I feel really terrible." Derek tells me in a soft tone with tears in his blue eyes.

"Derek, just listen to me okay. I know very well that you loved Veronica with all your heart and you did everything for her, I also know that you cannot live without her. And you know what Derek I used to be jealous of her because she was dating a guy like you who is really pure. I know it was wrong but I couldn't help it. So, Derek just give your relationship some time and see if things are going back to normal if not then it is her loss to loose a guy someone like you and you will find a girl whom you deserve and she will love you with all her heart." Ella tells me with a slight smile and with her eyes wet.

"Oh is it Ella? Were you really jealous? Haha. Yeah, Ella I guess I have to give my relationship some time and space so we both will realize how much we are important to each other and start dating again. If not then, I'll try and move on and live my life to the fullest and find a girl whom I deserve. And Ella don't worry okay I wont drink so much from next time and take care of myself." I tell Ella with a smile on my face and showing her my dimples.

"Yeah, Derek. I was jealous of her. Hehe. And its so good to see you smiling and thank you so much for showing your dimples to me because I love to see them. Derek, just be positive and everything will be okay soon. Dont worry and take care of yourself." Ella tells me while giggling.

"Yeah, Ella sure. Don't worry. By the way, are you hungry? Should I make something for you?." I ask Ella in a curious tone.

"No, Derek. Thank you so much but I think I should go home as it is getting late." Ella tells me while leaving my hand and gets up from the the couch.

"No, Ella. Please stay for some time more. I promise I won't bother you again with Veronica's topic. But please, just stay back." I tell Ella in a pleading tone and hold her hand again to stop her from going.

"Hey, Derek. You are not at all bothering me with Veronica's topic so please don't tell this again. Okay, I'll stay with you for some time more and can I get a glass of water?." Ella asks me in a sweet tone.

"Yeah, Ella. Sure. Ill get you water. Just wait for 2 minutes." I replied with a smile and I walk towards the kitchen.

"Here you go." I tell Ella while giving her a glass of water and we both drink water peacefully.

"Derek, can we go to the balcony to get some fresh air?." Ella asks me in a polite tone.

"Yes, sure lets go." Derek replied.

So, I and Ella walk towards my bedroom and then we enter the balcony. While, standing in the balcony it feels really good as it is surrounded by greenery and it feels really bracing. Fresh air is combing through our hair and it feels good after it is touching our bodies.

After sometime I and Ella sit down on the ground and in the corner of my balcony.

"Ella, it is strange isn't it? How time changes everything and we aren't able to do anything about it and nothing is in our hands. We cannot change a single thing or do things according to our wish. I didn't even imagine in my wildest thoughts that I will ever break up with Veronica. But look, I have broken up with her and now I feel empty inside. I don't know if I'll ever date her again. Ugh." I tell Ella with a sad look on my face and in an emotional voice.

"I know, Derek. And it is really true. Time can change everything, at one point in our life we are happy and in another we are sad or either dealing with problems. I know Derek how difficult it is for you to not think about Veronica but you have to because you have to be healthy and please don't be sad all the time as it will mess up your mind. I just want to tell you that don't loose hope if you and Veronica are meant to be then you guys will find a way back to each other. If not then trust the timing and you will deserve someone better. Just be happy and take some time and give some space to your relationship then everything will be okay." Ella tells me with a smile on her face.

"Yeah, Ella. This is so true. By the way, did you talk to Paul about anything regarding your relationship and all things related?." I ask Ella with a serious look on my face.

"No, Derek nothing. He didn't even make a move and try and talk to me and it feels really sad but I can't force him to come back to me and so even I haven't spoken to him about anything. We don't even look at each other when we are at school so talking to each other is very far." Ella tells me in a bitter tone.

"So, how are you holding up then? Are you doing good? Everything is okay right? You can talk to me about him also. Okay?." I ask Ella with curiosity in my voice.

"Yeah, Derek I know that I can talk to you. And yeah, I am doing good, don't worry about me its just that sometimes I get emotional about him but the other times I am okay. And yeah, I will definitely talk to you about everything related to Paul its just that right now I don't have anything to say." Ella tells me while sighing.

"Yeah, its okay Ella. I can totally understand." I replied with a slight smile.

"Derek, can I ask you something?." Ella asks me with a doubtful look on her face.

"Yes, sure." I replied instantly.

"Derek, you are so drunk right now. How are you able to talk to me so much? And are you going to remember our conversation and the time we spent together?." Ella asks me while chucking.

"Ella, don't worry about it. Haha. You are so innocent. I didn't drink much just a bottle or two or even more haha. But I am used to it so don't think that I will forget anything I am going to remember each and every small thing about today so be happy now." I tell Ella while grinning.

"Haha, okay Derek I understood. But I think I should go now its getting late. Take care of yourself okay." Ella tells me while getting up from the ground.

"Ella, can you please wait for some time more? It feels really good when you are around. So I would like to spend some more time with you." I tell Ella in a pleading tone.

"Derek, get up. I know and even I want to spend time with you but my parents might be worrying about me as its already evening time. Please understand and let me go. We will spend time tomorrow at school I promise." Ella tells me with a smile and pulls me up from the ground.

"Okay." I groan.

Just as Ella is going out of the balcony I pull her from behind and close to me.

"What are you up to Derek? Stay away from me. What happened to you suddenly?." Ella asks me with an astonishing look on her face and try and push me away.

"Shh, Ella. Just trust me. And be closer to me." I tell Ella while leaning towards her.

Being close to Ella feels so good and erotic. I pull her closer to me by her waist and touch her body gently. I look into her blue eyes and put a strand of her hair behind her ears. She is so beautiful I can totally stare at her the whole day. What is really happening with me? I don't care I just want to live in the moment. I kiss on her forehead and there is this smile on her face which is really pure and I have never seen her smile so bright. Before knowing it, I smashed my lips on to hers. And we both share a passionate kiss.

When I touched her lips I can feel that her lips are as soft as a velvet and as sweet as a honey. I have never felt this way with anyone before.

After kissing her there is this feeling inside me and I really want to make her mine and do all the things with her. It just feels right and I haven't had this feeling in a long time. Its like she is the one for me and I'll be so happy to make her mine. She feels like home and my go to person.

"Derek, what did you just do? Are you crazy? You know this is wrong. I mean how can I date my best friends ex?." Ella tells me with a surprising look on her face and pushes me away.

"Ella, just listen to me. Don't be sad okay. I just want to tell you that I did this on purpose and I am not sorry for it. This kiss is very special to me." I tell Ella while going close to her.

"Derek, just stay away from me. Don't come close to me. This kiss means nothing to you its just that you are drunk and you are not in your right senses so please don't tell me that this kiss meant something for you." Ella yells at me in anger and just runs away.

"Ella, wait! No you are wrong about it." I shout while running to the living room but she isn't here.

"Oh, god. Where did she go?." I ask myself and shrug my head.

Ella's P.O.V

I left Derek's house in hurry as I didn't know how to react to what just happened between us. I stand in the hallway of his apartment in shock. I really cannot believe that he kissed me.
Oh god. How could I not stop him? What did happen to me when he was close? It just feels as if he had taken a hold of my body and therefore I couldn't stop him. Or maybe, I wanted him to kiss me and feel what its like to be kissed so passionate and with all your heart.

Before the kiss, when I looked into his blue eyes he was looking at me as if he has never seen someone like me and that made me feel so special and precious. When he caressed my body gently there were butterflies in my stomach and that feeling still makes me smile. When he touched his lips on mine there were goosebumps on my entire body and oh god when his dark pink lips pressed against mine it really blessed my soul. When our tongue interwined with each other there was a thrilling feeling all over my body. I feel so good and happy. I don't think I can ever forget such a passionate kiss. I can still feel his lips on mine as if making me to want more.

I want more and I want all of him and this is my wildest desire. It hurts so much because I know I cannot make him mine because he is my best friend's ex boyfriend and I just can't do this to her as it doesn't feel right even though I and Veronica aren't on good terms right now.

"Ugh, oh god." I groan and enter the elevator to go to the ground floor.

So what do you guys think about this chapter? Did you like Derek and Ella kissing each other? Did they do the right thing by kissing each other? Or they were wrong? Does this kiss really mean something to Derek? Or he was drunk enough to forget about it completely?

How did you all like this chapter?

Let me know in the comment section below!

A/N - Please show some love and support guys, it means a lot to me. Also, if you are liking the story so far do share it with your friends and family. Your support keeps me going. And it motivates me to write.

Happy reading.

Love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 10K 123
Accused of an assault he doesn't remember, Ricky's senior year is made doubly complicated when he falls for the victim's best friend, Olivia - his on...
132K 3.8K 37
Sofia is an ordinary girl, trying to live her life as normally as possible. Being a teen in high school isn't easy for her. Especially finding her pl...
5.5K 1.3K 21
"She chose to read the bad chapter and opt for the bad path in spite of several voices of protests ." ...... Kiara Agarwal, an eighteen year old girl...
5.9K 163 14
✎ | HOCKEY SPORT ROMANCE (Beaumont boys #1) " I don't know how to explain it, Xander. B-but when I am with you I just feel like the rest of the worl...