His Broken Submissive: Fallen...

By Siberiantiggy

Izzy has always struggled with a restless mind. Submission became her haven. But after a life-changing attack... More

Preface
1 RED
2 Izabella
3 A Change in Plans
4 Leap of Faith
5 House Shopping
6 Fresh Start
7 New beginning
8 Winging It
9 Amiss
10 Routine
11 Movie Night
12 Bliss
13 Clumsy
14 Get It Together!
15 Rough Night
16 Bad Habits
17 Warned
18 Punishment
19 Rewards
20 Instant Replay
21 Uncertainty
22 Don't Leave
23 Unsure
24 Complex
25 Details
26 Daddy?
27 Can't do This...
28 Struggling
29 What You Want...
30 Safe Harbor
31 Trust
32 Adventure
33 Playing Dress Up
34 Long Drive
35 Hands Off!
36 Tell Me...
37 Good Day
38 Waffles
39 Big Plans
40 Long week
41 Naughty subs...
42 Warned
43 Six
44 Bed Time
45 Angel
46 Tease
47 Mercy
48 Scars
49 Worth the Wait
50 Maybe
51 Tease
52 Old Friends
53 Yes Mistress
54 Tell Them Who You Belong To
55 The man I Thought I Knew...
56 Burden
57 Progress
58 Show and Tell
59 Demonstration
60 Drop
61 Fired
62 Teased
63 Party Time
64 Mine
65 Party Pooper
66 Surprise
67 Come
68 Nostrovia
69 Vixen
70 Hunt
71 Bad Girl
72 The Morning After
73 Domestic Bliss
74 Dinner time...
76 Waiting
77 Experiences
78 I Missed You
79 Playroom
80 Raincheck
81 Half hour
82 Starving
83 Or...
84 Vision
85 My Good Girl
His Broken Submissive: Mercy (Book 2)

75 Maybe it's time?

53.1K 1.8K 452
By Siberiantiggy

Enjoying the story? 

Why not spread the word to help other people find it too! Don't forget to hit the follow button to keep upto date!

~

Downstairs is completely different from the previous night's crowded party. Jonathan leads us confidently across the empty grand ballroom down a short hallway to a private dining room. Although still sizable the room has been decked out in rich sensual black decor with silver accents.

Immediately I spot Anne and Jack talking off to the side, their serious expressions catch me off guard. Whenever I've seen them at the club they've always had a sarcastic, bratty dynamic but the way she tenderly brushes his cheek with the back of her knuckles and whispers firmly to him paints a different picture.

"Finally!" Viktor bellows, striding towards Jonathan with a focused look in his eyes. His black hair is slicked back matching his black tailored suit. "Hard to celebrate when the guests stay in their rooms."

I smile and bite my lip to stop from laughing at his theatrics. Jonathan just groans and takes the drink Viktor offers. "Dramatic much?" he teases.

"This is new?" Viktor scoffs, gesturing to the table where Anne and Jack have already taken a seat. "Sit, the appetizers will be out soon."

Jonathan leads us over to the table and finds our name cards across from Anne and Jack. He pulls out the chair for me and lays his hand on the small of my back, the heat sending shivers up my spine as he guides me to sit before tucking me in and taking his own seat. Viktor sits at the end with Natasha between him and Anne, directly across from me.

I jump, feeling Jonathan's breath fan my neck as he leans in and whispers. "The dinner is formal, but because this is our social group you may talk with your friends normally."

"Thank you," I whisper, relaxing now that I know what is expected of me.

There are so many subtleties to the lifestyle I find myself constantly afraid to make the wrong move at the wrong time and cause a scene or embarass myself. Jonathan assures me it gets easier as we go, but promises to make his expectations clear for every situation. The downside is that I can't claim ignorance if I mess up and he has promised stiff repercussions for misbehaving.

"So, when do we get to see the new club?" Viktor asks, turning his attention to Anne. Two more men take a seat at the far end, both Dominants judging by the way they move and the commanding air about them.

"So impatient," she chides, pursing her bold red lips and shakes her head. "Actually, if the subcontractors keep moving along like they have been it won't be months... more like a matter of weeks."

"That soon?" Viktor perks up, his eyes lighting up like a kid on christmas.

"Electrical, HVAC, zoning... All of our permits and licenses are in place, we're literally doing the aesthetics and finesse work now," she replies with a triumphant grin. "And waiting on some new equipment."

"We're still on for Tuesday's walkthrough?" Jonathan asks, swirling the scotch in his drink. He's been working with Anne picking out themes for the VIP rooms and general decor, occasionally asking my opinion. Bliss was a labour of love for them, and the start of his larger empire, but one of his favourite projects that he's not only stayed a partner in but also passively involved.

"Absolutely! I have a big shipment coming in Monday, you can help me unbox and set up," Anne laughs.

"Sneak peak?" Viktor asks, waggling his brows.

"No." Anne deadpans, locking her green gaze on him. "You'll see it on opening night like everyone else."

"But we're friends!" he pouts. "Surely you can make an exception..."

Anne leans in and clicks her tongue against the back of her teeth while she waves a disapproving finger at him. "No exceptions, staff only! But..." she pauses dramatically waiting for him to lean in also. "I could see my way to getting you on to the VIP list and having you make it to the top of the playroom list..."

Viktors face breaks into a giant and he turns to Natasha, "Hear that Kitten? Friendship has its benefits. How long has my brat got to rack up a punishment?"

"I'll know better mid week but a few weeks, no more than a month," Anne says with a grin.

"And?" Natasha says, batting her eyelashes. "Don't lie, I'm awesome."

"Is that what we're calling your behaviour?" Viktor asks, raising a brow.

"You knew what you were signing up for when you picked me," she huffs, crossing her arms over her chest, pressing her breasts together.

"That I did," he replies with a crooked grin.

"That reminds me," Anne says, turning her attention to Jonathan. "Have you given any more thought to what we talked about?" She shifts her gaze to me making my cheeks heat, knowing nothing about what she's talking about.

"I have, but we still have time yet," Jonathan replies, not elaborating. I give him a pleading look and lay my hand on his arm, not wanting to be kept in the dark. "Anne asked us to do a scene or display of some sort at the new club's grand opening..."

My throat instantly parches at the thought of being on display like that. Not that public nudity, punishments, rewards and sex are uncommon in a BDSM club, just that Jonathan has always been very clear that my body is only for his eyes. A public display is more to Viktor and Natasha or Anne and Jack's taste.

Jonathan shifts to face me and takes my hand in his, running his thumb over the back of my knuckles. When I don't look at him he lifts my chin with the other hand, only adding to my racing heart. "What's my number one rule Angel?" he whispers in a commanding tone.

"M-my body is only for you and you don't share," I whisper, tripping over my words. The smile that takes over his face holds me captive and steals my breath.

"Good girl," he praises, placing a light kiss on my forehead. "I didn't bring it up yet because it's a ways away yet and I'm still trying to decide what I'm comfortable with... sharing... I will never do anything that crosses either of our limits." The tenderness in his voice makes me feel guilty for even thinking he would do something like that.

"I know Sir, I trust you," I finally whisper, looking up at him through my dark lashes.

"Good," he says, caressing my cheek. "I was actually thinking about doing something with rope... You've shown an interest in it more than once and we can do it without you being fully nude."

I smile at him and bite my lower lips, feeling my heart flutter in excitement at the idea of rope play with Jonatan. Not being fully exposed will help, but whenever he commands my attention, it's like the world fades away.

"If memory serves, you're actually quite skilled," Viktor muses, turning his attention to me. "And if she possesses half the grace she appears to you could create some impressive art." My cheeks heat at his compliment and I drop my gaze thinking about what this all could mean.

"She's all of that and more," Jonathan replies, raising my hand for a quick kiss. "But we have lots of time yet... We may decide on something else."

"Of course," Anne replies, flashing me a kind smile. I can see the hope in her eyes. She wants us to participate but I know she would never push me past my comfort zone, particularly with my past.

Conversation once again picks back up as delicious courses are brought out one after another. While everyone else is engrossed in their own discussions, Jonathan leans in and brushes a stray curl away from my neck, brushing my skin with his finger tips, sending a shiver through me.

"Have I mentioned how beautiful you are tonight?" he huskily whispers, dragging the back of his fingers down my arm setting goosebumps off in their wake. "Because you look stunning... No one can keep their eyes off of you."

"Your eyes are the only ones I'm concerned with, Sir," I breathlessly reply before licking my lips. Jonathan grins at my answer, his warm brown eyes darkening by the instant.

"Good girl," he praises. "What do you think about what Anne asked?"

I swallow hard, considering his question before replying, "I'm curious... I'd be lying if I didn't say the idea of being watched didn't make me nervous, but at the same time, with you I know I'm safe."

"Always Bella," he replies with conviction, eyes locked on mine. "Maybe it's time-"

Jonathan is interrupted by his cell going off. He pulls it out of his pocket, ticking his jaw and freezes when he reads the name on the screen. Abruptly he gets up and excuses himself before storming out of the room. I watch the door he left intently, feeling the tension mount with each moment he's gone.

"It had to be a pretty important call to get a reaction like that from the old man honey," Anne offers, her green eyes soft and sympathetic.

As abruptly as he left Jonathan practically stomps back in, his posture rigid and tense as he clenches his jaw. He comes to a stop behind my chair and lays a hand on my shoulder but turns his attention to  Viktor.

"Sorry... that was an urgent business call. I'm afraid I need to leave now," he grits out, clearly unhappy about whatever took place. I try to stand but he keeps me seated. "Anne, can you make sure Izzy gets home if I'm not back by tomorrow morning?"

"I can come-"

"Not this time Angel... this is no place for you," he whispers, cutting me off before lifting my chin for a chaste kiss. "Be my good girl and go with Anne, I'll see you soon."

I bite back my argument, seeing the anguished look in his eyes and nod.

"That's my girl," he whispers, caressing my cheek and giving me one last smile before heading out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 1.9K 43
The book is currently being heavily revised, rewritten chapters are marked with [rw]. ----------- Sara found herself enrolled at Spring Hills Boardin...
707K 20.8K 43
When a young data scientist unexpectedly steals the heart of a highly sought after executive, the passion between them could lead her into a whole ne...
98.6K 4.1K 40
Emmett Ransom. CEO, model, violinist and billionaire. He also has two different coloured eyes, purple and blue. Oh and he's also a shithead boss. Che...
2.1M 68.8K 76
After a setback in her recovery, Izabella begins to question everything in her life. Nightmares of her attack once again resurface, and the police ar...