~The Way You Hate Me~ SHAKHI...

By Aarohi_LOVE

This fanfiction is inspired from the ITV series Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani and the popular onscreen couple... More

INTRODUCTION
Part 1-Beginning
Part 2- Bus Stop
Part 3 First Meet
Part 4 Mixed Emotions
Part 5 Hurt
Part- 6 I want her
Part 7 Sinking Heart
Part- 8 Broken Trust
Part- 9 She's Mine
Part-10 Burning Souls
Part-11 The Silence
Part-12 It's Complicated
Part-13 Because Of You
Part-14 Let Me Go
Part-15 My Heart Wants You
Part-16 Before The Storm
Part-17 Forbidden Feelings
Part 18 A Moment To Regret
Part 19 Masked Pain

Prologue

1.8K 114 24
By Aarohi_LOVE

"Aap?" She was shocked and happy at the same time. Her eyes were filled with tears. He was untying the ropes off her trembling hands with moist eyes.

As soon as he opened her tied hands, she threw her hands around him. He was about to lose his balance from the force she hugged him but managed to hold her and himself back.

She was trembling in his embrace but he was dumbfounded. She pressed her face more into his chest and was crying her heart out.

"Dekha Shaurya! tu bekar me hi dar raha tha...kaha tha n...humara plan jaroor succeed hoga...and look she is in your arms" Ahir exclaimed from behind.

Shocked! would be an understatement for Anokhi.

She withdrew her hand off him and looked up into his eyes but He didn't have the courage to meet her gaze which was showing nothing but pain. He lowered his eyes.

And She got her answer, with trembling feet she began to retreat.

"Anokhi listen...." Shaurya opened his mouth to say something but received a hard slap on his face.
.
.
.
.
Sometimes you have to pay heavily for mistakes you didn't even commit.

Hope you like it. Please leave your valuable feedback!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 278 4
Hey everyone! I had posted this one shot on IF during the track when anokhi got to know from shagun about why their engagement was broken off, so I w...
10.9K 806 13
The characters are same like saakk and yes as we all know that in the show alok has been thrown out of the Sabherwal house by devi and tej and also s...
45.4K 4.2K 38
A couple who always supported each other, despite having a bad start! They used to hate each other but intentionally or unintentionally, were each ot...
61.2K 5.8K 54
Life is so beautiful with u. You know what because of you our college has reached this height. Because of you I again started living my life. Thankyo...