nothing without you

Από swear_im_not_insane

"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish... Περισσότερα

Character aesthetics
1-Keep Dreaming
2-First day
3-Partners
4-Skeleton
5-Embarrassment is a social construct
6-Random facts
7-Crazy Shit
8-Kinky
9-Call me Marshall
Bonus: Leila's POV of her and Aidens breakup
10-Marry Me Andre
11-Wrong Table
12-Blind Date
14-Yummy Brownies
15-jealousy, jealousy
16-Concealer
17-Sick Day
18-Pals
19-Glass
20-Ambulence
21-Dramatic Ass Person
22-Ticking Bomb
23-Bus Rides
24-Bonfire Bonding
25-Lost a Shoe
26-Compromising Position
27-Looking at History
28-Soulmates
29-Stay For Dinner
30-Pass the Potatoes
31-Meeting the In-Laws
32-Awkward Exes
33-Waterworks
34-Loose Piece of Yarn
35-Control
36-Family Tea
37-Ringing Phone
38-Only You
39-If I Were in a Rom-Com
40-Confessions
41-Skip Class
42-Pathetic
43-Falling Apart
ANNOUNCEMENT
44-Results of my Trauma
45-Ebba Men
46-Asston
47-Something Strong
48-A Blur of a Night
49-The Hangover
50-Well Shit
HEHE I FINISHED THE BOOK

13-Shit at Football

1.8K 29 23
Από swear_im_not_insane

A/N: hey, lmao I don't know what to write here so I hope u enjoy this chapter ! Also lmk if there's any bonus chapters you want to see like some of Ash from his past school or some Kai and Ash friendships or more Aiden and Lay. I don't really know but I'll take suggestions.
~~~~
After the date with Lesbian Corey, I did my official 'crush cleanse.' Kailey and I went to Leila's for a girls night on Thursday and just talked and did some fun shit.

Nothing special.

Oh right, back to the crush cleanse.

There are 8 steps (of course because it's my favorite number.)

1. dm a hot guy/flirting
2. think of all the gross things like the fact that they have slimy snot all in their nose
3. stalk a hot guy on Instagram so that now they're your new crush but since they aren't real you can't actually simp over real life them
4. self care so that I feel like a bad bitch who don't need no man
5. make a pro and con list about them (it helps getting all your thoughts into paper)
6. compartmentalize your thoughts so that you have a visual for where the friend zone is and literally put him there
7. call him bro a few times (this one is usually just to make me laugh which it really did when I called pretty boy bro)
8. Look at his face and think of him as if he's your brother

The trio of girls came up with this list when Lay had a toxic crush on this guy who was treating her like shit during sophomore year.

It's very useful because god knows crushes are the worst and even though I wish I could, I can't control my feelings.

I'm getting so off topic here.

It's Friday now, and the day of the first football game of the season.

I'm shit at football. I'm gonna be blunt here, I've never understood the point of it. Or the concept in general.

I still go regardless because it's a fun thing to be apart of the school.

I'm just wearing something cute that I feel somewhat comfortable in because there's no way in hell I'm dressing up in school spirit. (The outfit she's wearing is seen at the beginning of the chapter)

Jay was picking me up, with Leila and Kailey already in the car. I would have gone with Aiden but since he's on the team he had to go earlier.

"Hows the crush cleanse going?" Jay asks me as I'm scrolling through my phone.

"It's going amazing, thank you very much." I retort.

"Your welcome very much."

After this nice interaction, and by after I mean 3 seconds after, Kailey blasts It's my Life by Bon Jovi.

"This is my fucking jam." Leila says and we all laugh.

This was our song.

We sing along to it the entire time.

By the time we get to school we have already gone through 3 other 80's songs. They are such fucking bops.

After we get there, we make our way to the bleachers.

I forgot to mention something..

I invited Corey to the game.

With good reason.

I thought it would be amusing to see if he wore another flannel.

That's the truth of it.

Well it's just who I am. Not my fault.

Spoiler alert: he does.

I see none other than Corey I don't know his last name come up to the stands where we are wearing a flannel.

It's tradition at this point.

The real question is: is he vans or converse type gay?

Sorry, I should probably be a little more serious about this. Nah.

"Hey. Long time no see." I joke to him, hugging him. He laughs at this.

I'm still not over the fact that he's wearing a fucking flannel. Again.

"How have the last two days been?" He jokes back.

I'm gonna spare you the details of our small talk. It's not that thrilling.

Long story short, I pointed out who my friends were that are on the team and who were dicks, him and Jay had a nice reunion, and Kailey and Leila (who knew about the lesbian thing) were stifling laughs. All around it was a pretty amusing experience.

After the long game of some random guys sweating and throwing balls, (I swear I didn't mean it like that 😭) it's finally over.

We won.

Or so Leila who actually understands this shit tells me.

I don't mean to downplay sports I just don't have the mental space to actually understand them.

We walk down from the stands. Sorry if you wanted a more detailed explanation of the game because you aren't getting one.

Aiden waves at me and I walk over to him but keep a 3 foot distance from his disgusting and sweaty self.

"How was I?" He bites his lip in a mocking of fuckboys way.

"How the fuck should I know?" I do the same fuckboy lip bite that he did to me back to him.

Corey's awkwardly standing behind me. He seems to do that a lot.

"Corey, this is my twin, Aiden. Aiden, this is Corey." Once again Corey looks visibly less concerned when I mention that Aiden is my twin.

They do one of those bro hugs and then we go over to join the rest of my friends standing by Kai and Ashton.

Me and Corey are holding hands. Ashtons eyes look at our hands, and stare for a solid 5 seconds.

Not awkward at all.

Kai is being his usual chaotic shit show, and Leila is too. Kailey is chatting with Ashton and Jay (well Ashton is too focused on my hand to actually be a part of the conversation.)

After introducing Kai to Corey, (I've introduced him to like 700 people, or so it feels like) we talk for a bit.

I noticed a girl with black hair walking towards us, eyes completely on Aiden.

Shits about to hit the fan.

Nena.

She's the reason Aiden and Leila broke up.

There's so much buried stuff that goes with that breakup but I don't even want to touch it.

I grab Aidens hand and drag him to the side, away from the group, hoping Nena will change her route.

She doesn't.

She puts her hand on Aidens chest and I try not to vomit.

I notice Leila staring at him, her eyes show this clearly still affects her.

Aiden clears his throat awkwardly. Nena interrupts him.

"So Aiden it's been a long time since we've talked." She adds a suggestive tone to the word talked.

"And there's a reason for that." Aiden retorts, finally not being a dumb bitch for once in his life.

She looks offended. Ha. You deserve that.

I truly believe you need to bring up other women but I cannot make any excuses for the awful shit this girl has done to Leila even before Aiden slept with her.

"Well I better go, I've got people I actually want to 'talk' with." He adds the same suggestive tone she added to the word talk.

We walk back to the group.

"So there's a celebration party, we down?" Kai asks, of course he would know this.

There's a chorus of ok's.

Corey says he needs to get home and I say bye.

I'm glad.

I don't particularly want to bring lesbian Corey to a party.

We all go back to the cars we came in, going back to our houses to get ready for the party.

Besides, we have to be fashionably late.
~~~~
A/N: the next chapter is gonna be good. So prepare for that. Let's hope I don't do the same thing I did with the past two chapters where I wait until 11:30 pm to start writing this.

I thought this was gonna be a short chapter but it ended up being 1250 words so that's fun.

Not sure what else to say but I'm super tired soooo gn my lovelies.

kisses 💋
x

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

6.7K 117 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...
Hate Loving You | COMPLETED Από Skyler

Εφηβική Φαντασία

15.2K 2.3K 48
❝ I love to hate you; because if I don't, then I will hate to love you. ❞ (PLEASE note that this was my first work and is unedited. I've greatly matu...
23.2K 482 26
My life was a whirlwind of privilege and innocence until everything changed. As the only child of wealthy parents, I'd always had everything I needed...
186K 4.9K 45
""Kitten, you're worried about something, and you cannae lie. You're picking at your hands and looking around to clean up my room. Unlucky for you, m...