The Avengers Soulmate: 11 Sou...

By Sleepyfanfic

An Avenger Soulmate AU! 11 Soulmates sound crazy right especially when you have 11 marks. Her mates : Clint ... More

Quick Intro
Chapter 1- A Little Misson
Chapter 2- The Last Piece
Chapter 3- Wilson
Chapter 4- Caught
Chapter 5- Reasons
Chapter 6- Dads
Chapter 7- Miss Wilson
Chapter 8- Party Part 1
Chapter 9- Party Part 2
Chapter 10- Morgan
Chapter 11- Shield Party?
Chapter 12- Brooklyn
Chapter 13- Bucky
Chapter 14- Shopping
Chapter 15- Bruce
Chapter 16- Sheilds Party
Chapter 17- Loki
Chapter 18- Boogie
Chapter 19- New Beginnings
Chapter 20- Steve
Chapter 21- Tony
Chapter 22-The Truth
Chapter 23- The Farm Part 1
Chapter 24- The Farm Part 2
Chapter 25- Start Of The Night
Chapter 26- The End Of The Night
Chapter 27- Mia Files Part 1
Chapter 28- Mia files Part 2
Chapter 29- Blueberry 🫐
Chapter 30- Thor and Peter
Chapter 31- Hulk
Chapter 32- Where is he?
Chapter 33- Sleepover at the Parkers!
Chapter 34- Behind The Case
Chapter 35- Jarvis
Chapter 36- Cabin
Chapter 37- The First Night
Chapter 38- Insecurities
Author Note - Important Message
Chapter 39- Date
Chapter 41- Different Perspectives
Chapter 42- Asgard
Chapter 43- The Feast
Chapter 44- The Asgardian Ball
Chapter 45- The Last Day
Chapter 46- Reuniting.
Chapter 47- Which Wilson?
Chapter 48- 28th August
Chapter 49- 29th August
Chapter 50- 30th August
Chapter 51- Magazines
Chapter 52- Home
Chapter 53- The End!
The Epilogue
Thanks for 300k!/ Epilogue Part 2
The Night of the Fire
500k Special- What if Mia left?

Chapter 40- Peace

6.3K 228 59
By Sleepyfanfic

Hey guys!

Thank you for everyone voting, reading and commenting recently! This chapter will need editing so beware! I cant wait to write the next couple of chapter planned after this one!

"Where are you thinking?" I ask getting straight to the point "one of you told her already?" Jack asks annoyed crossing his arms looking between Ethan and Wade.

"It kind of slipped out at the bbq when I was drunk" Wade says taking a deep breath.

"No wonder you have been upset" Jack says coming next to me on the bed while giving Wade a side glare "I am so sorry Mia it was supposed to come out better than that we wanted to explain everything first-"

"So you are leaving at the end of this week right?" I ask my smile falling I couldn't hold it up "oh baby" Ethan says moving in front of me "with everything going on we had been travelling around Asia going to safe houses on amazing islands and while travelling together we all just kind of fell in love with one of the islands" he says moving a piece of my hair behind my ear to stop it covering my face.

"What about work? You guys love your work and you guys love the city! Brooklyn was our home" I say and Wade frowns "Bunny we only ever stayed for you" he says sitting to the right side of me and I frown "what?"

"Wade" Jack says in a warning tone but Wade shakes his head "Bunny it's time you knew the truth" he says.

"The truth?" I ask barely finding my voice I was fed up with how many times I have heard it recently.

"We all planned after our first contract term ended with Shield that we would leave the job, we had never planned to stay full term. We only joined in the first place because it was just easy money and the money started being higher money than what I and Jack were earning as a merc. Then I meet you in that fire and after saving you I saw the way Shield higherups looked at you it was no better than Hydra did. Fury saw it too which is why he and Phil took you in, they knew if anyone else got their hands on you they would have worked you like you weren't even human. But then you became attached to me instantly only wanting to be near me and I couldn't walk away from you not when you trusted me and only me. We all loved you like a daughter. So we stayed and we wanted to make Shield never put you on dangerous missions but they did even Phil or Fury couldn't even protect you from them.

We then only agreed to stay on at Shield if we could become your teammates and Shield accepted. We wanted to wait until you were old enough that they couldn't manipulate you and you could make a decision about staying with the organisation or not but then you meet Nat and Clint. We saw how happy you were, our plans were to make sure you settle which you did with your mates, you meet people more your age your team got changed but not more than a year after we all found out about Laura and you lost control.

You then asked me to hide you, we thought of coming clean to you then about wanting to move aboard and you coming with us but then we saw your heartbreak. We knew you need your mate's whether that would be Clint and Nat changing or meeting one of the others. We knew your chances of finding that happiness was to stay in the city-"

"Is that why you quit Shield on the spot?" I ask my voice cracking "because when you found out the Avengers were my mates you expected them to take me?"

"No! Oh god baby no!" Ethan says with a frown "you could ask us to take you from here right now and we would fight to the death for you, it has always been about what you wanted or what was best for you baby"

"What I wanted..." I mumble sadly looking down.

'Your so selfish Nat voice repeated in my mind and my heart tightens at the thought "hey no no no" Ethan says hugging me "get that bitch out of your head" he says reading my mind he then pulls back still on his knees in front of me and he looks up into my eyes. "I can't believe Nat said that to you I thought you were all getting along?" Ethan asks and I sigh.

"With Nat and Clint it is complicated" I mumble sadly "what did she say?" Jack asks with a frown "called her selfish" Ethan says grabbing my hand "that's why the others aren't here?" Jack asks and I nod "they told me they didn't cheat and the relationship stopped when they meet me so we made up and I thought things were going great" I explain "then what's the problem? What happened?" Ethan asks and I let out a big sigh.

"Laura got pregnant not long before I ran away, so they lied to me again..."

They frown "Clint that stupid bastard is at the tower right now right?" Wade asks getting up but I stop him "Wade you can't kill everyone that upset me"

"I can try" he says and I pull him down "no I hate them but my soulmates need them" I say sadly because deep down I knew I also needed them. He sighs wrapping his arms around me "they never will deserve you" he says kissing my head.

"I still hope you can work things out with them" Jack says and everyone looks at him "all I mean is I hope they realise what they are going to lose before it too late"

Sometimes it is already to late.

"I agree Bunny you all need each other the last thing you want is a divide in the group" Wade says "there already is one" I sigh but I did not want to think about that right now this was about the Wilsons.

"So where are you guys planning on going?" I ask and Ethan smiles "oh baby there is a beautiful island in Indonesia it is called Penida Island is so beautiful the water is so blue and the sand is basically white" Ethan says and Jack nods "we brought a beautiful villa your room is massive a huge queen bed with a beautiful view and a balcony-"

"You guys made me a room?" I ask and Ethan smiles "of course baby you are still my daughter and you have to visit us at least once a month if not I will drag your ass home" I laugh at this.

I will miss them more then anything in the world.

"As long as you guys are happy that is all that matters but just don't forget me" I say and Wade hugs me tighter "never Bunny never"

"Thank you for raising me, you guys are the first people I ever trusted and I owe you everything"

"I feel like your saying goodbye sweetheart but we won't be far we have already spoken to Stark who will have a private plane set for when you want to visit. We are only a call away and any time you need us we will be back down here. We have put the Brooklyn flat in your name we will come back to visit and to have time in the city. All the safe houses are still at the same places your welcome to go to anytime. We will be sending your savings in suitcases to the tower so you will have it all back " Jack wrapping his arm around me as well.

"Guys I could not have done any of this without you guys I'm going to miss you all so much" I say with a tear "baby we love you so much but your all grown up now you gotta leave the Wilson nest and as long as your happy we will be happy"

"I am really happy and that's all thanks to you guys" I say with a smile and I mean it "and now I get to be happy that you guys are going to live the life you all deserve thank you for everything" I say to them and Ethan smiles looking at Jack and Wade "you thinking what I'm thinking?" Ethan asks and I see the two smirk next to me and my eyes widens "oh no-"

"GROUP HUG!" Wade and Ethan says at the same time attacking me down to the bed as Jack laughs joining it squishing me to death.

________________________

After spending most of the afternoon with the Wilsons I decided to open my luggage and get some stuff then hand a shower. I thought of changing into a jumper and some shorts but instead went for a white bikini if I was going out with Peter later I might end up going swimming again.

I put Buckys black leather jacket back over me smelling the jacket it smelt like him making me butterflies go wild and I look in the mirror.

He may never get this jacket back now.

I smile remembering the best date of my life this morning.

"When did I become so soft?" I ask myself trying to remember the girl who less than a month ago laughed at the idea of having a boyfriend.

We have all changed and for the better everyone seemed happy with that I leave the mirror opening the bathroom door ready to head down to see when dinner is being done-

"Wow" Steve smiles as I bump right into him as I exit the bathroom I look up "you know its rude to stand in my way old man" I smirk "oh we back to this?" he asks as I try to get past him he doesn't move blocking my way "that's not rude at all" I say sarcastically.

"Sarcasm and old man in less in a minute? You want to swear word to add to that?" he asks and I roll my eyes at him stopping halfway as I look up to him he grins knowing that would make me want to roll my eyes "You tricked me-!" I say but his lips hit mine as his hands move to my hips under Bucky jacket he pushes me back into the bathroom shutting the door behind him moving us backwards until my back hit the bathroom wall.

"Maybe I should repeat last night? Make you remember your manners" he says between the heated kiss "or maybe you could join me in the shower and I could eat your pretty body fully wet hmm?" he says pulling back and looking down at me with lust in his eyes "you know I think you like this I think you roll your eyes on purpose doll" he says giving me a cocky smile which was his mistake.

I wasn't backing down and falling right into his hands this time.

Let the prank wards begin.

"Captian" I moan moving my hand against his chest downwards biting my bottom lip "I love it when you call me that" his chest growls as his mouth moves to my neck as I slowly scratch up his back taking his shirt off "why don't you get the shower started I will get undressed and join you?" I say in a low seductive voice and he smiles. "I will meet you in there then" he says undressing quickly and walking in the shower I feel a little bit bad but not that bad as I work quickly picking up his clothes and his towel then run to the door.

That's what you get for being cocky.

"Just know I love you Steve!" I say opening the door I hear him call my name realising what I had done. I laugh running off down the hall then down the stairs quickly.

The only time I run.

At the Wilsons we had prank wars at least a few times a year it was tradition and I haven't done a good prank in a while.

"Doll?" Bucky says surprised as he sat next to Tony who had his arm around him "I am not here!" I say running past them. I jump over the sofa to everyone's amusement rolling over and ducking behind the couch behind where they sat. I look across to see Thor and Peter playing pool and I hold my finger to my mouth telling them to be quiet.

"Oh I love pranks" Loki says transporting next to me grinning "Mia!" I hear Steve says running to the top of the staircase "did she come down there?" he asks "I like your bunny towel Steve" Peter snickers.

Crap I forgot I left my towel in there.

"Have you seen Mia? She ran of with my clothes and my towel!"

"Why were you showering together?" Thor asks giving me a discrete wink "she teased me making me think we would shower together then ran off!" everyone laughs at this but Loki leans over in my ear "good kitten washing is our thing" he whispers taking the clothes out of my hand then transporting into me he winks at me and my mouth drop as I give him a questioning look "I got a plan I will distract you grab the pink towel" he whispers carrying on with the plan and I grin adding a bit more.

"Did she come down there or not?" Steve asks frustrated I'm sure in more ways than one.

It is weird to see yourself in front of you but he stands up "you'll never catch me Captain" Loki winks in the best voice he could then ran off and Steve fell for it chasing after him. I took that moment sneaking up and grabbing the pink towel he had around his waist but he was too quick for me as I grab it he grabs me now holding me in front of him I laugh trying to get away but he holds on to me "I knew if I chased Loki the real one would come out" he says in my ear.

"Loki!" I say "help me!"

Loki appears as himself "the clothes for her?" Loki offers and Steve grins "it is okay I think ill keep her she is more of a prize"

"Bucky!" I say holding my hand out trying to fight Steve grib and he sighs getting up "she rolled her eyes at me" Steve says and Bucky stops sitting down "sorry doll you are on your own"

"Gotcha pet" Loki says with a smirk as we both stood at the top of the stairs "I told you he would grab you" Loki says as I held the pink towel as Steve stood completely naked we both high five "you planned that?" Tony asks amused "I told you Steve would get Bucky against me giving me enough time to grab it" I say back to Loki about Bucky not coming to help me.

"What's going on?" Wade says walking in next to Jack and Bruce "omg" Jack says turning around "Finally the captain's ass in the flesh" Wade says taking a picture "Wade!" I say "what this thing would sell for a good price!"

"You are not selling that" I say trying to grab the phone but he lifts it higher "don't worry pet-" Loki says.

"I dont think so Loki" Jack smirks ready to play "Peter mission to kidnap Wade's phone and delete Steve picture begins" I smile hearing Peter put the pool cue down he was already running up the stairs and Wade begins to run away as we run after him everyone laughs.

So this is what being at peace is like?

"Are you forgetting I need my clothes!" Steve says.

Well not complete peace.

___________________________

"Are you ready?" Peter asks me as I grab some pumps "yes! wait do I need to bring anything?" I ask and he shakes his head "I got it all sorted"

"Now don't forget Loki will drop you off and pick you both up in a hour at 10pm" Tony says crossing his arms next to Jack who was also doing the same making me roll my eyes "yes Mr Stark" I answer and he raises his eyebrows secretly amused.

"Loki wouldn't be late to bring us back, so you don't need to worry" I say telling them "also Thor dibbed me and I dibbed Bruce so I know we can't stay out too late" I say smiling at the two who both nod they both usually crashed about 12

"I can't wait my elskan" Thor says and Bruce smiles nodding.

"You both look so cute!" Ethan says pulling out a camera "says cheese you high school sweethearts"

"Ethan I told you we arent-" I don't get to reply as Peter pulls me to him wrapping his arms around my waist and smiling I return it looking at the camera I don't see Peter's hands reach over the back of my head doing the bunny sign.

"Keep her safe" Wade says sternly "I will Mr Wilson" Peter says and I glare at Wade "you guys are acting like we are leaving the area we will be safe"

"Have you got it?" Tony asks Peter who nods holding up what seems to be a black remote "then are you guys ready?" Loki asks and we both nod grabbing his hand "bye doll bye Peter" Bucky says waving next to a still annoyed Steve.

"Bye American butt" me and Peter say at the same time a nickname we have been calling him all afternoon getting a final glare of him as Loki transport us.

When I open my eyes we stood on the edge of the water where me and Loki had went into the water two nights ago. I blush thinking of the memory as the moon shined down once again "maybe tomorrow kitten" Loki whispers in my ear and I feel goosebumps which makes him smirk.

"I got it all set now" Peter says coming back but I had no notice him leave "Okay then goodbye little spider" Loki says moving out from behind me kissing Peter "goodbye pet ill be back in an hour be here" he says transporting.

"Are you ready?" Peter asks grabbing my hand pulling me towards the water and my eyes widen "is that?" I ask jumping a little bit "yup a boat" he says and I squeal excited "I got to lift you in he says stopping then lifting up his trouser legs "oh no its okay Peter I can just walk in I'm in a dress after all so I wont get wet and-"

I don't get to finish as he lifts me ignoring my arguments as he walks us over to the boat he places me in "omg I have never been on a boat before" I say stretching my legs in the boat happily "it is just a little boat" Peter says amused climbing up on the other side making the boat rock makes me laugh "I don't care I love it"

"We should name it the Parkers then" he says and I nod "I'm sure we can find some paint we should come back tomorrow during the day and paint it! Then every summer we can come and ride the boat!" I say excitedly and he smiles blushing. "Huh?" I ask confused why he is going red. "Nothing- nothing" he says getting hold of the wooden rowers "I want to help" I say picking up one of the rowers on my side and he shakes his head "Let me do it first I want to take you somewhere first" he says and I nod putting it back down.

"You take charge Mr Parker" I say and he smiles "I love how excited you are just over this" he says as the boat begins moving I begin smiling even more excited taking a deep breath in by the nice breeze "its a beautiful night and we get to be on a boat on a beautiful lake under beautiful stars whats there not to be excited about?" I smile as we get further down the lake.

"I got you something" he says pulling out something from behind him "oh Peter you shouldn't have I got you nothing" I frown "no don't frown I wanted to give you this for a while but I wanted to wait till we were out here where the stars shine the brighest" he says getting up the boat shakes a little bit but he moves closer sitting in front of me "here" he says handing me a box I open it my eyes widening as I see what he had gotten me.

A beautiful sliver thin necklace with a star pendant M.P "Mia and Peter?" I ask and he smiles "or Mia Parker" he smiles. I lift the necklace "Peter I'm speechless this is so beautiful-"

"Can I?" he asks and I nod moving in such a way lifting up my hair he moves slowly placing the necklace on my neck then sitting back "Peter this is truly beautiful I don't deserve it or you" I say tearing up.

"Your beautiful Mia-" he says grabbing my hand "when I look at you all I can think is how beautiful you are like a st-star and I wanted to tell you that I- I erm" I see him struggling and I squeeze his hand back "I love you Peter" I say and his eyes widen "what?" he asks.

"I love you Peter Parker" I say and he leans over the boat slowly rocks are his hands find my hair he grips it pulling my lips to his slowly he kisses me. This wasn't like any of the other times we kiss as he deepens it but he takes his time pulling me to him closer until he pulls back and we both try to catch our breathes looking to each other eyes "I love you too Mia" he says with a smile.

"So this is why you wanted to come out on the water so we could be under the stars?" I ask touching the necklace butterflies danced around my body as I am sure I am blushing.

"And because of this" he grins pulling out the remote pressing a button the lake around us lights up brightly with little bubbles in the water.

"Its like the stars are under the water!" I say running my finger through the water it ripples creating little water circles to leave a pretty pattern in the water "it's beautiful Peter!" I say and he smiles "not as beautiful as you" he says grabbing my hand and I smile at him "thank you Peter-"

I stop as movement catches my ears.

"Peter did you hear that?" I say looking around the trees where I heard the movement of a branch snapping.

"It props just an animal Mia if it was danger Jarvis would have alerted us" he smiles squeezing my hand but something in my gut told me different as I look around the lights in the water made the trees shadow each other more making it harder to see deeper into the woods.

"Peter-" I begin to say but my eyes widen as I look back at him.

I see a red spot lingering on his chest and I had barely any time to react "breathe air Pete!" I move quickly but he does not even have a second to realize what I meant as I jump on him the gunshot goes off I cry feeling the bullet hit the back of my left shoulder as we both fall over the edge into the water.

Hitting into the water I hear more guns shots going off but from what I see they miss as we both fall deep Peter's eyes open in panic underwater and I look where he is looking seeing blood from my shoulder swimming around me in the water.

'I'm okay' I signal with a hand sign but he shakes his head trying his best to hold his breath more shots are fired at us since we are easy to see in the setting of lights under the water.

I see him still panicking the burning begun in my chest too as I try and think away out of this. The light would give us away if we tried to swim away then I realize the remote was still on the boat I look up and he shakes his head no pulling me to him knowing what I was thinking but I pull him to me quickly as bullets fly around us in the water in slow motion it meant they were getting closer.

I go to swim up but Peter stops me shaking his head no so I pull him close and kiss him shocking him enough for to lessen his hold then I begin swimming up quickly I shot out of the water knowing I don't have much time but I don't look at the gunmen knowing that will just take longer and give them a better shot.

As I reach onto the small wooden boat I feel another shot in my right shoulder but I had no time to cry about it as I jump up pulling the boat over to flip with my one hand the best I could.

As it flips I don't take a second to breathe as I go straight back under going to Peter I see him barely holding on. My chest burns as I pull him to under the boat where the boat now worked as a cover and let us breathe with the air underneath it "stay" I tell him "no Mia what are tou-" he says but I was gone dunking back under I look around seeing the remote at the bottom of the lake I grab it swimming back up. This time I take a deep breath "when I turn this light off in the water we need to swim okay? Swim to the other side it should be only a two minute swim okay? Try and stay underwater so they don't see us but if you need to breathe squeeze my hand let me go up first and see if its safe first" I tell him sternly afraid but I tried to hide my shivering.

"The others would have heard the gun shots Mia- it's too dangerous" he says panicked "you're bleeding out as it is! The dirt that will get in the infection going to be bad and you might bleed out-"

"Peter stop panicking- these gunmen will soon aim for the boat knowing we haven't popped up anywhere else yet we have no choice I'm sure the others are on their way but we need to move. Don't worry about me I promise ill be okay" I say and he nods grabbing my hand.

I turn of the light with the remote I hoped they would find us soon.

"On the count of three?" I whisper the water was becoming cold since I turned the lake off "1-2-"

"Wait" Peter says his eyes teared "I love you Mia" he says kissing me quickly then pulling back "just in case" he says with a pained look "I love you too Peter" I say.

Just in case..

"3" we both duck down after a last breath he keeps his word holding my hand we both cant see each other under the water anymore but we both begin swimming in what we hoped to god was the right direction.

I have to make sure to get Peter out of this alive.

_________________________________

No one P.O.V

"Did you hear that?" Bucky asks sitting up quickly with the rest of everyone else more follows as everyone stood "gunshots Jarvis what the hell is happening?" Tony asks as his suit flew to his body but as Jarvis don't reply everyone is already on move "Jarvis has been hacked" Wade says reappearing in his Deadpool outfit.

But everyone freezes as we hear something bone-chilling.

Mia's scream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 33.6K 71
***BOOK 2 HAS BEEN PUBLISHED!*** Best Rankings ever: #1 Soulmates #1 Thor #1 BruceBanner #1 Natasharomanoff #1 Blackwidow #1 CaptainAmerica #1 SteveR...
48.6K 1.8K 21
When Ayda Dupoint was born, her parents knew she was special, after all, she was their miracle. At the age of 10, they found she had magical power. T...
758K 19.4K 51
In a world where people have their soulmates mark/s on their body, Flora has found herself in a bit of a pickle with a soulmark number far larger tha...
156K 5.2K 30
SPINOFF OF HIS SOULMATE (ALTERNATE UNIVERSE) Everyone has a soulmate, and soul sign. Some people had their soulmates first words to them etched on th...