~The Way You Hate Me~ SHAKHI...

By Aarohi_LOVE

This fanfiction is inspired from the ITV series Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani and the popular onscreen couple... More

Prologue
Part 1-Beginning
Part 2- Bus Stop
Part 3 First Meet
Part 4 Mixed Emotions
Part 5 Hurt
Part- 6 I want her
Part 7 Sinking Heart
Part- 8 Broken Trust
Part- 9 She's Mine
Part-10 Burning Souls
Part-11 The Silence
Part-12 It's Complicated
Part-13 Because Of You
Part-14 Let Me Go
Part-15 My Heart Wants You
Part-16 Before The Storm
Part-17 Forbidden Feelings
Part 18 A Moment To Regret
Part 19 Masked Pain

INTRODUCTION

5K 130 16
By Aarohi_LOVE

Anokhi is a young girl whose eyes sparkle with dreams. She lives in Kapurthala, a small town. Her parents died in a car accident when she was 5 years old, she was then raised by her uncle Ramesh and Aunt Rama. They have a daughter Babli. She is the only one in the house who loves Anokhi and share a great bond with her. they have a son named Raja who is a spoiled brat. Both are older than anokhi.

Ramesh and Rama hate Anokhi, they consider her a burden. they never treat her well. On the other hand Anokhi does everything to get their love but all her efforts go in vain. Still she doesn't give up, She thinks that one day she will fulfill her dreams and make them proud of her. She believes, on that day they will accept her with open arms and give the love that she has been craving for years.

But who knows what destiny has stored for her.

Shaurya who lives in Chandigarh, has everything, money, fame and support of his family. He is the eldest in his family, everyone pampers him. Shaurya is very close to his mother Aastha who is very understanding and supportive. His father Shaan loves him very much but sometimes gets worried about his carefree nature.

He studies in SIAC, which is his own collage. He has a small group of friends who love him and can do anything for him. He is spoiled by the love of his parents. He also loves them a lot, but the only problem is when he is in anger he does not listen to anyone and everyone knows this.

Tej and Devi are Shaurya's bade papa and badi maa who have a daughter Kanchan who is younger than Shaurya and also studies in SIAC.

What will happen when two different lives cross each other. Will Anokhi get what she wants from her life or she'll also lose what she has??

***********

Get ready for this roller-coaster of love, hate, anger, anguish, pain and what not. 

This is my first fanfiction. Hope you will like it.

Kindly ignore my mistakes. Please give me your valuable feedback. I would love to know your thoughts about my story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 3.1K 33
This One Shot (OS) book is based on the Indian television couple Shaurya Sabherwal and Anokhi Bhalla from the show Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani, a sh...
14K 988 10
So I have thought of writing one shots for my favourites ! I mean SHAKHI, I'll try writing those scenes that we did not get to watch in the show as w...
14.3K 1.3K 21
Shakhi FF💫 This a Story of Two Strangers becoming Lovers 💖 Will they accept each other??? Peap into to know more!!! 💗 #1 on #shauryaauranokhikikah...
102K 6.3K 91
Anokhi was standing there in shock and Shaurya was looking in the direction where Vineet went with bubbly. After a second he turned towards anokhi to...