𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 |𝙻𝚞�...

Od chaaaey

| Tԋҽ Oɯʅ Hσυʂҽ | DISCONTINUED 𝙻𝚞𝚣 𝚗𝚘𝚌é𝚍𝚊 𝚡 𝚏𝚎𝚖! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 Growing part with Luz was her gre... Viac

◘ A Lying Witch and a Warden
↳A lying Witch and a Warden {2}
◘ Witches before wizards
↳Witches before Wizards {2}
↳Witches before Wizards {3}
◘ I'm a teen abomination!?
↳I'm a teen abomination!? {2}
↳I'm a teen abomination!? {3}
◘ "The Intruder"
↳"the intruder" {2}
↳"the intruder" {3}
◘ Convention
↳convention {2}
◘ Hooty's moving hassle
↳Hooty's moving hassle {2}
◘ Lost in language
↳Lost in language {2}
↳Lost in laungue {3}
↳Lost in language {4}
◘ Something Ventured, Someone Framed
↳Something Ventured, Someone Framed {2}
◘ Escape of the Palisman
↳Escape of the Palisman {2}
◘ Adventures in the Elements
↳Adventure in the Elements {2}
↳Adventure in the Elements {3}
↳Adventures in the Elements {4}
◘ First Day
↳First Day {2}
◘ "Really small problems"
↳"Really small problems" {3}
↳"Really small problems" {2}
✨If Luz cheats on Y/n for some stuff animal ✨
♡Tαɠɠҽԃ♡
◘ Understanding Willow
↳Understanding willow {2}
↳Understanding willow {3}
↳Understanding Willow {4}
◘ Enchanting grom fright
↳Enchanting grom fright {2}
↳Enchanting grom fright {3}
◘ Wing it like witches
↳Wing it like witches {2}
◘ Agony of a Witch
This book in a nutshell:
◘ Young Blood, Old Souls
°Season 2°
◘ Separate Tides
◘ Escaping Expulsion
◘ Through the Looking Glass Ruins
◘Hunting Palismen
◘ Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Hooty's Door

↳Wing it like witches {3}

1.6K 62 28
Od chaaaey

A/N: I started learning Spanish and I tell ya, my hand writing sucks. Well I mean practice makes perfect-

┈┈┈┈┈❀┈┈┈┈┈

We were now set on the grudgby field. Since no one was basically there we took the place for our "training".

"Alright, so how do we exactly play grudgby? Is it like football?" I asked "I don't exactly know what this football is so.. probably? Well, there's a ball"

Gus says as he created a illusion of the field "and you score by getting the ball through the other teams goal"

"That sounds easy!" Luz says putting a hand on her hip "It is, except.." willow uses her magic to make a maple leaf appear.

She softly blows it up in the middle of the area. The leaf started to get burned, vined iced, and crushed but sharp stones.

"right.. the boiling isles always had to be extra and intense. Should have predicted that" I sighed.

Luz placed her phone next to her dvd and played some music. She wore a headband and took a whistle out of nowhere.

"All right, every great sports story includes a training montage!" Luz exclaims. I was standing next to willow holder her hand reassuring her so she won't stress out.

Gus raises his hand "what's a mon-tage?" He asks "well.."

And the montage begins.

Firstly, Luz explains the word montage to them. With Gus writing everything down. She then showed them a video of some player from a football game.

No idea how's that gonna teach them.

Then, a sudden break time with us having a cute picnic, wearing pj's of animals. I was trying so hard, to not keep on staring at her. But Luz.. why were you born this cute!

"Oh, I get it now!. Wait, were we just having a tea party in animal jammies?" Gus puts a finger on his chin "I'll never forget it" I whispered putting both my hands on my face blushing.

Willow chuckles, nudging me to the side as I got back to my sense. Willow was smirking at me as I laughed nervously shaking the blush away.

"What happens in the montage, stays in the montage" Luz answers him "not let's hit the field!" She blows her whistle and threw the ball right in front of us.

When willow was about to kick the ball, the ground started to shake. I quickly grabbed them and ran to the side when a sudden tentacle with nails came up.

When we were already to the side, Gus frankly got dragged back in the middle with willow trying to stop it by force.

The ball then landed on willows hands. They both screamed and ran upwards. When they were near the ring a zombie hand came up blocking their path.

It grabbed Gus before he could run. Willow was still ok, but my soul? No. I swear my soul left my body two times when I almost saw willow get hit.

"Whoo, go willow!" The same student cheered as a threw a shoe at him "stop following us" And the student ran.

A lot of things were chasing her, blocking her path. This time I moved. I tried dodging as much as traps as possible.

But I got caught by one of them and scraped the side of my legs. I hissed in pain and forced myself out of the trap. It was tiring when I pushed myself out honestly.

I looked down at the injury. It hurts like hell but I don't want Luz to feel bad, so I stayed quiet and ran towards them.

Willow was sitting down, gripping the ball tightly "I.. need a cup of water.!" At this point we were all exhausted. Gus basically gave up and face planted right to the floor.

"Now for our big finale, Let's try the thorn vault!" She then took some plant glyphs out "Luz, no!- wait!" When I was about to stop her she placed it right infront of willow and Gus.

It threw them flying up. Fast as willow goes, she uses her magic to create a soft flower for their landing. They landed safely but Gus started to roll out.

"Gus?? Talk to me, Gus!" Willow calls him out as we all ran to him. He finally opens his eyes "I.. I think something's broken.." I looked down and grabbed one of his flags.

We looked at it as it snapped. I jumped slightly when Gus gasped "my flags! I never should have tried to play!. You were always enough for me!."

He cries covering his face. Willow then notices her pin was now split in half "come on Gus. I have some floral tape in the greenhouse. We'll fix them" willow says putting a hand on his back.

He sniffs responding "ok.."

"Guys, let's try the thorn vault one more time!" Luz says calling them out. This time, I placed a hand on her shoulder "Not now, Luz. Can't you see that their tired?"

"B-but were the underdogs!. We have to stay upbeat and keep trying-" "Luz!" I yelled. She then turns to me in a slightly surprised expression "you know, it's nice seeing you happy all the time and supportive to back up willow. But not everything can be solved with a good attitude! Theres a great possibility that we'd lose.. and I don't know how's a movie supposed to help us!"

She opens her mouth lightly "Y/n.. i-im sorry.. i-.." she was out of words when I yelled at her "It's either us accepting the punishment or accepting the game is off.. we have the same mind, fantasies.."

I sighed putting my hand on her head "yeah I like challenging boscha. Heck I even wanted to try the thorn vault! But from how you actually pushed on training willow and Gus, I don't think they'd want to join you for now"

She looks down feeling down "I'm not against you or anything, I'll go with them and try to talk them out of it, plus I think Gus really needs huge comfort" I said then running towards the greenhouse.

┈┈┈┈┈❀┈┈┈┈┈

Luz sat down on one of the bleachers, feeling awful. She took off a bandaid that was placed on her hand and wrapped it around willows broken hair clip.

"What happened? Though practice?"

Luz looks up seeing amity "I pushed willow and Gus to hard.. plus I even got y/n to yell at me.. it's just-.. I hate seeing willow get picked on.. and I don't even know what to do if I lost y/n!. She's one of the best friends I've ever had.. winning this game is the only way I know how to help willow too.."

Amity looks at her, she could really feel how Luz is going through right now. She chuckles a bit to lighten her mood "did you know, before boscha.. I was the Grudgby team captain?"

"Really!?" Luz asks shocked.

"Well.. once I left the team, I decided that was the part of my life I wanted to forget.."

She then explains.

We were playing Glandus high for the Islands Championship. We had a move planned, and it was a good one.

But, at the last minute, I decided I wanted to do something a bit flashier. I changed our game plan to the Thorn Vault..

"Good witch Azura 2: Field of the Deadly Fates!? You watched it too?"

"Uh, yeah"

It went, disastrously wrong .. my teammates got hurt all becuase I had an idea of how things should be,

I pushed them too far..

Amity looks down remembering the scene in her head "I never played again after that day.."

She then turned to Luz, who was looking at her amazed. She gave her a confused look but shook it off.

She snaps her hand to get Luz back "Ah! Oh sorry, I just really love backstories!" They both stood up and saw boscha and her team already walking in the field.

"I know what I need to do to make this up to willow" she gave the hair clip to Amity and walks away.

She stops turning back "and.. if you ever see Y/n there, please tell her I'm sorry.. thanks" then continued walking.

Amity watched worriedly.

"It's after school, where's the leader of your loser brigade?" Asked boscha with a smug smile "I'm here on her behalf" Luz paused putting both her hands on her side.

"We forfeit"

Amity gasps putting a hand on her side cheek. Boscha's team was also surprised as luz continues "And I'm here to tell you, that' I'll take willows place as your water gofers, target practice, whatever you need"

Boscha looks at her "wow, you're really a good friend-" she breaths in and began to use her magic to flame the grudgby ball.

"-And a perfect target!"

Luz gasps.

"Think fast!" Boscha yells and threw the ball at her with no hesitation. Luz was able to duck down, while the flaming ball hits straight on to a tree as it falls down.

She begins to bring out more grudgby balls and adding flames to it all. Luz ran as fast as she can, avoiding to get hit.. or either worst, she would die.

Amity then watched fearfully as she ran to the greenhouse immediately.

Right here at the greenhouse, willow was now wrapping Floral tape around one of Gus's flags.

"There, that ought to do it" willow said as she handed the flag to Gus "is it really necessary to use those?" I asked pointing at the things doctors puts you in.

"Yes, yes it is! These are flags of surrender now.." Gus says looking down. Before I knew it amity slams the door open panting "Luz needs our help!"

She walks besides me hesitant for a bit with tint pink cheeks but sucks in a breath, "I know she pushed you guys, and she always gets in over her head.."

"She can be so stupid, which is actually really painful at times, in any case she really needs you guys which is actually sweet of her"

"Which I love" I whispered. They all looked at me confused on what I muttered "I- I SAID NOTHING" I yelled covering my mouth, sweating.

"Y/n you could be so confusing at times when you do those" Gus said "Just, here" Amity hands the hair clip to willow.

Willow smiles, already forgiving her.

"Can we resist the call to action? No! May the flags be raised once more!!" Gus screams running out with willow following behind, he's not even caring of those things attached to his flags fall out.

I looked around and grabbed some floral tape and wrapped it around the scar that I had earlier "Y/n you should take it easy-"

I put a hand up "don't worry amity, what should I do if I'm not able to protect Luz? You know how she is, and I want to make it clear that I have already forgiven her"

Amity looks at me for a second, then smiles sweetly "I get it" she giggles helping me out "and before I left Luz there, she asked to me to tell you that she's sorry"

My mouth opens a bit, but nodded afterwards "can you walk?" She asks "the cut seems deep"

"I think I can, with the help of floral tape. Earlier I was forcing myself to be okay but now I feel a bit better"

Amity nodded as we both ran to the field.

┈┈┈┈┈❀┈┈┈┈┈

Luz ran none stop she was sweating crazy. When she was about to turn, huge sharp rocks came infront.

She couldn't go left or right becuase she knows she might be done for. Boscha steps a head enjoying everything "Having fun yet? Cause I'm just getting warmed up!" She threw another flaming ball at her.

And before she could get hit, willows trees was able to get her safe. The ball hits right back onto boscha's arm "huh?"

"Boscha"

She looks up "your issue is with me, not Luz. Leave her be" willow said confidently. I walked next to her "Never thought you'd go that far, hah! Who cares you'd do it anyways. how about we uno reverse it?" I yelled glaring at her.

"Willow! Y/n!" Luz screams running towards us "willow.. in sorry I got you into this mess.." Luz then turns to me with her hands slightly shaking "and Y/n, you were right.. I got my head too stuck in that movie biz"

"It's okay, we know you were just trying to help in your Luz way, but now let's finish this, my way." willow said putting a hand on her shoulder looking intensely.

We turned to boscha putting our hands on our hips "the games back on" willow said "you need four players on your team. Where's your fourth?" Boscha asks with a tint of salt on her voice.

We all fell silent. We looked at Gus but he was busy with his flags "Oh um.. well" I was thinking of something to say when amity's voice sounded.

"Right here"

Boscha turns around and saw amity standing crossing her arms. Amity smiles walking towards our side "you just destroyed your social life" boscha says while she walks pass her.

Amity stands next to me smiling, then turns back to boscha "no, I think I've made it even better"

Boscha groans "Game on!"

We were all ready to battle, plus we were also given our own sports attire "go willow!' Gus cheers.

"There's something on your shoe" willow whispers to boscha "like I'd fall for that" boscha responds rolling her eyes lightly.

The ball then went up. Right before boscha could jump up, magic vines were wrapped around her foot and fell.

Willow was able to catch it and hurriedly teleported right infront of Boscha's goal using her magic and shot the ball in.

000 — 001

Luz and I were running with the ball on her hands, we avoided getting hit by a huge ax. I acted quick and used my plant glyph to create vines to hold it still.

Luz then ran holding the ball right then, turns her head to me. I smiled giving her thumbs up.

000 — 002

Gus was having fun on cheering that he created a bunch of copy's of himself while cheering and wavimg their flags.

One of boscha's teammates were struggling again, avoiding all the traps but they were able to shoot the ball in our groups goal.

The sigh taking a lot of breath "Nice work" Luz says besides her, putting up a hand "thanks" the girl said returning the gesture.

They turned to boscha who was frowning with her hands crossed. The girl then follows what boscha did since, no one would want boscha to ruin their own lives for now.

006 – 005

Boscha ran adding flames around the ball, right then she threw the ball at our goal. Luz used ice glyph to block it's way.

The ball melting in the ice, landing on her hand. She saw another glyph pattern "woah" Luz grabs a unused paper and placed it ontop of the burnt pattern.

"Fire magic! Amity!" Luz then threw it towards the other team making them scream, right on time amity used her abomination magic to hit the ball in their goal.

Amity smiles brightly "Yeah!" She jumps with victory running towards me and hugged me tight "great job ams!" I hugged back.

She then realized. She softly let's go of the hug blushing a bit.

009 – 009

All teams were huddling up. Boscha's not looking good "Theres time for one more play" amity said "and this play could determine whether us underdogs win or lose" I said.

"Here's what I have to offer" Luz says bringing out all the glyphs she has on her now "I think we should go try this one" willow said pointing at the plant glyph.

Luz gasps "The Thorn Vault?. Are you sure?" She asks "I'm ready this time" willow said reassuring.

Gus on the side, was waving his flags higher and higher each time they score or take the lead.

We all then lined up once and for the last time. The ball going up "ha!" Luz grabs the
ball "watch out!" I pushed her to she side as boscha came in hitting me down.

"Y/n!" Luz held the ball tightly.

"Luz go!" I yelled while my back was hurting. Amity pushed boscha to the side to help me, but instead boscha fights back angrily that she grabs amity with her down.

Luz was now running, two of the other teams were chasing her but she was able to get far as she can. She places the plant magic down and turns to willow confidently.

Willow ran ready to get the ball Luz is holding for her. She stepped on the glyph. The time has come, for the Thorn Vault.

She ran with the spiked vines, keeping her pace she saw that she was almost near the goal. Just in time she threw it right in.

The horns rang!

009 – 010

Willow falls down softly looking around. Luz cheered and ran towards willow, giving her a hug "you did it willow! We did it! We won!"

Looking at the score proudly.. until.

999 – 010

"Wait.. what?."

They both turned to boscha and her team. She was holding some kind of golden beetle.

"Oh, thorns!" Willow says with defeat "wh-what happened!?" Luz asks "she caught the rusty smidge" willow answers.

"The what!?"

Boscha walks towards then with her hands crossed "yeah, while you were celebrating your "victory", I caught this guy. It means we automatically win. All sports are like this"

"That just invalidates all our efforts! If catching that thing was so important, why do anything else? There's no reason to watch any of the other players! That's such a stupid rule!!" Luz yelled.

Boscha turns around "Well, we beat them and proved our social dominance. All is right in the hierarchy"

While walking back, boscha notices both her teammates running towards Luz and willow "hey!"

"Good game, willow!" Skara said "I had so much fun playing you guys" the green haired one said "oh, really?" Willow asks.

"Willow, you're really good! Would you wanna be on our team?" The one with glasses asked.

Boscha was more than shocked, but willow in her team? She couldn't accept that yet can't say anything.

"Mm.. thanks for the offer, but I think I'm done with grudgby for a while.." willow puts a hand on her hips "hey.. where's.."

They both turned to a panicking amity and a teary Y/n "Amity! Y/n!" They both exclaimed running towards them.

"Guys!" Amity calls for them "ow ow ow.. I knew I risked this too much.. floral tape wasn't that helpful right then haha.. right after boscha was holding me down, some sharp edges rocks were able to slip in the cut.."

They both kneeled besides us. Willow on amity's sides and Luz on mine "but don't worry in fine! I'll be okay" I said "are you sure? Y/n you didn't tell me anything! I'll help carry you if you can't stand for now" Liz said worriedly.

I blushed "ahaha!- IM fine! No cuts– I mean-" I was looking away when Luz scooped me in her arms, holding me protectively.

"I know I should be used to this but.." I mumbled covering my face with my hand blushing even more "can we do another montage?" Gus asks running towards us smiling.

"Yeah! Montage, activate!"

The fun little montage begins. Gus hoots a goal, Luz shoots a goal, willow shoots a goal with me last with the help of amity's abomination.

We were all laughing since they were boosted up using willows magic. She created spring flowers.

We all looked at the score. I was angry seeing it to be honest. Gus gladly turns our score into 1000 while all of us were laughing and patting Gus on the back for making it that way.

We ran back to the owl house with Luz carrying me from her back. They all stomped ontop of Hooty.

To my surprise eda was being on mother mode and told me that she will be taking care of me for the past few days. Luckily the cut didn't hit that deep so it could heal in a week or so.

The cute thing was that king was wearing a cheer costume. He was dancing until he notices Luz and I recording besides eda.

"Hehe! You're- you're not gonna show this to anyone, right?" He asks us "of course not. Keep cheering" eda said trying to maintain her laughter as king continues to cheer.

And lastly we had tea time for me to rest for a bit. We invited amity since she's one of our friends now. Everyone was now gathered up holding a cup of tea.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

21.3K 709 20
Life on the Boiling Isles is tough by default. Between the acid rain, demons and monsters running around, and magic, it's hectic. For anybody. But, e...
160K 4.7K 71
book 1 Luz Noceda gets into fights constantly in her home town. so her mother, Camila, sends her to live with a old friend of hers named Eda until he...
Human Realm Od Lumity

Dobrodružné

3.8K 60 16
4 years after toh TV show, in an attempt to stop the evil Emperor Belos, Luz, Amity, Gus, and Willow get sent through a newly rebuilt portal to... ea...
23.5K 923 20
There was an event where only male knights are allowed to fight each other to become the princess's protector. Luz was one of those knights who broke...