BOBOIBOY X BNHA FANFIC - ELEM...

Por StarTwinkle___

Where am I? After being hit by Wishbot powers, Boboiboy suddenly found himself in a world where currently mos... Más

SUMMARY
Chapter 1 - WHERE AM I?
Chapter 2 - MY NEW LIFE AS A UA STUDENT
Chapter 3 - THE QUIRK ASSESSMENT TEST
Chapter 4 - HERO TRAINING TIME
Chapter 4.5 - SPECIAL CHAPTER
Chapter 5 - UA SPORTS FESTIVAL (OBSTACLE RACE)
IMPORTANT NOTES!
Chapter 6 - UA SPORTS FESTIVAL (CAVALRY BATTLE)
Chapter 7 - TOURNAMENT BATTLE PART 1
SPECIAL!
Chapter 8 - TOURNAMENT BATTLE PART 2
Chapter 9 - TOURNAMENT BATTLE PART 3
Chapter 10 - QUARTER-FINAL PART 1
Chapter 11 - QUARTER-FINAL PART 2
Chapter 12 - SEMI-FINAL (BOBOIBOY VS TODOROKI)
Chapter 12.5 - SPECIAL CHAPTER
Chapter 13 - FINAL BATTLE
Chapter 14 - HERO NAME!
Chapter 15 - INTERN ARC PART 1
Chapter 16 - INTERN ARC PART 2
Chapter 17 - HEROES VS STAIN PART 1
Chapter 18 - HEROES VS STAIN PART 2
Chapter 19 - AFTERMATH
Chapter 19.5 - MY HERO JOURNEY!
Chapter 20 - BACK TO SCHOOL
Chapter 21 - TRAINING OF THE DEAD!
Chapter 22 - FINAL EXAM (PART 1)
Chapter 23 - FINAL EXAM (PART 2)
Chapter 24 - FINAL EXAM (PART 3)
Chapter 25 - SECRETS REVEALED?! (PART 1)
Chapter 26 - SECRETS REVEALED?! (PART 2)
Chapter 27 - TWO HEROES (PART 1)
Chapter 29 - TWO HEROES (PART 3)
Chapter 30 - TWO HEROES (PART 4)
Chapter 31 - TWO HEROES (FINAL)
Chapter 32 - BEFORE SUMMER CAMP

Chapter 28 - TWO HEROES (PART 2)

9K 485 1.4K
Por StarTwinkle___

English is not my mother language!

Any grammar mistakes, bad English, typos & so on!

Warning! Contains Offensive Language!

Hope you enjoy reading it anyway! Thank you!

CHAPTER 28

"We'll meet at 6.30 pm in Lobby 7 of the central tower! Make sure you're on time! I will contact Todoroki and Bakugou."

"That's all. Dismissed!" And with that, Iida quickly left them.

"Iida's at full throttle!" Midoriya and Boboiboy gave him a thumbs-up as everyone went back to their respective hotels.

"Deku-kun! Boboiboy!" Melissa suddenly called them.

Midoriya and Boboiboy turned back, now facing the blonde girl.

"Will the two of you go somewhere with me first?"

.

.

.

Midoriya and Boboiboy decided to follow Melissa without any complaint. Did something came to happen? Where was she taking them and why?

Many questions played inside them as their curiosity began to devour.

"We are here!" Finally, Melissa said something after the quiet walk. In front of them was the campus of I-Island Academy, Melissa's school.

"So big!" Both Midoriya and Boboiboy gasped and continued walking. Within a few minutes, reaching to Melissa's lab.

"Sorry if it's so messy!" Melissa apologized a bit, entering her lab.

"Wow, it looks so professional! I can't believe you're doing research in a place like this!" Midoriya commented, looking around.

"If Nut saw this he would be impressed as well!" Boboiboy said as he mentioned the TAPOPS's engineer.

He and Gopal used to visit Nut's lab during their free time and of course, the alien engineer happily welcomed them aboard. Plus, it was a cool place to hang out and relax especially after a hard day training with Admiral Tarung.

Boboiboy suddenly felt a cold shiver when his mind came across the fierce admiral's hellish training. Personally, he would rather hear Commander KoKoChi's long nagging than trying to survive another day of training with Admiral Tarung.

But beggars can't choose, can't they?

The elemental user sighed.

"Melissa-san, you're really talented!" Praises came out from Midoriya as soon as he noticed the blonde's awards.

"Actually, I wasn't getting very good grades. That's why I had to study really hard since I wanted to become a hero no matter what." Melissa claimed.

"A pro-hero?" Midoriya and Boboiboy questioned.

Silence.

"I gave up that dream a long time ago since I don't have a quirk." Melissa calmly replied.

"You're quirkless?" The sudden revealment shocked Midoriya since they were practically on the same page.

Born without a quirk.

"I didn't have a quirk after I turned five, so I was taken to a doctor. I was told that I was the type that would never get a quirk." Melissa continued explaining.

"The same as me..." Midoriya mumbled but loud enough to be heard by Boboiboy.

The elemental user gave his freckled friend a concerned look. After the secret revealing thing, Midoriya decided to talk more about himself to Boboiboy, sharing his past with his elemental friend.

From the days he dreadfully learned that he was quirkless to the weeks he used to cry witnessing his dream almost shattered right in front of him. Plus, the hardship he went through being bullied by his peers just because he was abnormally different from others. A quirkless boy.

Those were Midoriya's dark days and he was more than glad that he can openly talk about this to Boboiboy. At least he had to friend that he comfortably can share his insecurities and problems too. Besides, ever since he told Boboiboy about the bullying matter he felt relief deep inside, like when you stub a toe and the pain was unbearable but then it ends with satisfaction.

"Of course, I was shocked but I had a goal that was close to me. That goal is my Papa." Melissa gave them a calming smile.

"My Papa didn't have a quirk that would let him be a hero... But he supports Uncle Might and other heroes with the power of science. It's indirect, but he's fighting for peace! That's why I want to be a hero just like him!" The blonde continued. True, she was quirkless but that didn't stop her to supports others like her father!

Armed with a burning passion and endless effort, Melissa was convinced that she too can be a hero!

"Someone who helps heroes..." Boboiboy whispered, amazed at Melissa's will to fight for her dream.

"I made this support item before while watching Uncle Might." Melissa then equips an old support item to Midoriya's injured hand. The support item was something she invented that was inspired by All Might.

"Try pressing this panel." She instructed while Midoriya followed. The green head activated the item which shape like a red gauntlet around his arm.

"Huyoo!" Boboiboy gasped, eyes shining.

"I'd call this one 'Full Gaunlet'! When I first met you... I saw the scars on your hands and you seemed to be limiting your Quirk on purpose at the attraction. So, I thought... Maybe your quirk is too strong and your body can't keep up." The spectacled girl explained.

Bullseyes! Midoriya nervously gulped, didn't expect Melissa to be that sharp.

"This Full Gauntlet is strong enough to take the full power of Uncle Might's punches! If you wear these, I think you'll be able to use your full power. Please use them!" Melissa decided to entrusts her invention to Midoriya since she believed that the freckled boy can become a great hero. Besides, it was the best since the Full Gauntlet can take the full power of All Might's punches three times before it breaks. In other words, Full Gauntlet will allow Midoriya to use 100% of his power for three smashes.

"I will! Thank you!" Midoriya nodded, his green eyes still fixed at the Full Gauntlet on his arm.

"Isn't that great Midoriya? Now you can use your quirk without fearing your arm injury!" Boboiboy grinned.

"This one is for you Boboiboy!" The elemental user was taken back when Melissa gave him a small brown box.

Decided to act upon his curiosity, Boboiboy slowly opened the box and was quite surprised when he saw the support item presented to him.

"Eh? Contact lens?"

"Not just any normal contact lens... This particular support item that can interface and help with your aiming by taking into account factors like gravity and magnetic fields." Melissa explained.

"So, you mean if I wear this my aiming could get better?" The elemental user couldn't help but ask, eyes sparkling with curiosity and excitement.

"Correct! Plus, these lenses also serve as a sensing device by reveal the enemy's location!" The blonde girl continued more.

"That's... That's amazing!" Boboiboy gasped. However, there was a slight pang of guilt arose inside of him. 

"Are you really sure about giving me such an amazing invention Melissa? I mean this..."

"Without a doubt! I'm sure that you can use these lenses to its maximum capability!" The cheerful girl replied.

"Besides, during your fight just now I noticed that you somehow struggled finding the robot's location. Hmm... My guess is you just learned about that ability?" Melissa tilted her head, wondering.

Critical Hit! Bullseyes again! This time it was Boboiboy's turn to gulp.

"Yeah..." Boboiboy nervously chuckled. In fact, he recently learned the seismic sense ability during his training with Ramenman. Plus, it was quite hard to adapt to the new ability since it can only be used in his Quake form.

"Then, you should use it Boboiboy! Wait... I think I'll call this item the 'B-Contacts'! Since, you're the first user!" Melissa smiled.

"Awesome! (Terbaik!) I will take good care of these! Thanks!" Boboiboy replied, observing the B-Contacts again.

Suddenly, Midoriya's phone rang. Iida was calling him. "Hello?"

"What are you doing, Midoriya-kun?! It's way past when we were supposed to meet!" Iida's angry voice roared. Clearly, he was irritated by Midoriya's and Boboiboy's lateness.

Both Midoriya and Boboiboy turned white. Finally, realising what time it is by now.

"We're late! Iida is totally going to kill us!" The boys paled as they politely excused their selves as they ran back to the hotel, hoping that Iida won't execute them.

...........................

"Sorry we're late!" Midoriya and Boboiboy apologized, rushing to the central tower to meet up with their friends.

Everyone was in their normal attire. Starting from the Class 1-A president, he wore a blue suit, with a white shirt and a yellow tie adding charisma to his looks. Meanwhile, Todoroki decided to go with a grey themed attire along with a red tie. Simple yet attractive, those words suited him the most. Kaminari and Mineta wore a black and white waiter-like suit since it was the only formal clothes they could find within a short period of time.

As for Midoriya, the latter decided to go with a stripe maroon suit. Beneath it is a yellow shirt with a black bow tie. Oh! And don't forget his red shoes. The striking colours really do adds freshness to Midoriya's looks. 

Last but not least, our elemental hero wore a dark brown suit with a brown vest and white shirt accompanied. He also went with an orange tie with a 'B' pin attached to it. His hair was slightly slicked-back, revealing his white hair strands. Boboiboy's appearance looked quite different that night. It was as if his cuteness was replaced with a blinding professional aura almost like the son of a rich CEO.

Mineta mentally cursed seeing that Boboiboy's visual was at its peak. Again!

"Huh? Wait, where's everyone else?" Midoriya and Boboiboy questioned.

"They're not here yet. What do they think 'attending as a group' means?! Everyone is beyond time!" Iida huffed, waving his arm like an angry robot.

Not long after, the ladies walked in dressed in their formal attire, bringing out their inner beauty, much to the pleasure of Mineta and Kaminari.

"I'm... not used to clothes like this." Jirou mumbled, standing behind the elegant princess-like Yaoyorozu.

"The clothes make the man, right?" Kaminari gave her a thumbs-up.

"She looked like a female assassin..." Mineta commented, clearly unattracted.

"Shut up." Punishment fell upon those two when Jirou shocked them with her earphone jack, painfully until she was satisfied.

"Kaminari! Mineta! You have to properly comment the girls. They work really hard on their clothes!" Respectful as he is, Boboiboy reprimanded them.

"I think you look really great Jirou! The dress suits you!" The elemental user gave Jirou a warm smile.

"Thanks..." Jirou replied, happy to hear that.

"It's my first time wearing formal clothes. I borrowed this form Yaoyorozu." Uraraka slowly approached Midoriya.

"It... It looks good on you. Yeah, really good!" The freckled boy commented, slightly blushing ladies and gentlemen.

"Oh, Deku-kun! You don't have to flatter me!" Uraraka comically turned away, flapping her arms like a bird. Perhaps the brown-haired girl was a bit shy hearing the honest comment from Midoriya.

"Uraraka-kun?!" Iida tried to stop her before she accidentally activates her quirk on someone or something.

"Hmm... Interesting..." Boboiboy's lips curled into a smile watching those two.

"Oh, are you all still here? The party's starting!" Melissa ran over to the crowd. The blonde wore a sleeveless blue dress while her hair was tied in a ponytail. She also decided to wear contact lenses that evening making her green eyes shine bright than usual.

"The headliner has appeared!" Mineta cackles like a maniac, basically skipping on his feet.

"Crap, Mineta! I can't take this anymore. What should I do?" Kaminari gasped, of course, he too was fascinated by Melissa's beauty.

"Do whatever you want." Jirou mumbled.

"Hmm? That's weird. Neither Bakugo nor Kirishima are picking up." Class 1-A informed them, still waiting for their arrival.

"The party is held at the second floor of the central tower, right?" Iida gave a quick nod to Yaoyorozu's question.

"You're right! Kirishima hasn't responded to my texts too. I wonder where they are?" Boboiboy wondered.

.........................

Meanwhile

"Hey, are you absolutely sure this is the right way?" Bakugou let a low growl. They had been walking around for 20 minutes and they still hadn't reached the god damn reception hall.

Curses!

"I think it is... Maybe..." Kirishima wasn't sure as well as he only followed his manly instincts. They say that a man's hunch never fails right?

"You think?!" Bakugou snarled, obviously pissed at the red-haired guy.

"Well, actually, I left my phone in my room..." Kirishima apologized a bit. Well, it wasn't entirely his fault since the explosion user also decided to leave his phone too you know.

Bakugou cursed again. That's it!

They were officially lost, weren't they?

..............................

Reception Hall

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to I-Expo's reception party. Let's have the number one hero, All Might, say a few words and lead us in a toast! Everyone, please give him a round of applause!"

The reception hall was filled with heroes, scientists, businessmen dressed in their proper ceremonial attire. Each of them emits an immense aura evidently in line with their VVIP rank.

"Huh? Where's my lovely son and his friends?" Amato's brown eyes scanned around the crowd. A worried expression was clearly visible on his good-looking face.

"I'm sure they will come here soon. They aren't little kids who easily gets lost or can't find their way." Mechabot replied, trying to keep Amato calm as possible so that the man wouldn't announce his lost son to the public.

Or worst barged into the nearest police station to make an official missing person report!

Who was the one going to be embarrassed later? Him, right? Mechabot sighed heavily. Apparently, his role was not a weapon of destruction solely but also as Amato's personal bodyguard so that the man wouldn't do anything strange to ruin his hero reputation.

Amato better pays him well or he'll go on strike later on.

All Might walked onto the stage. Obviously, he didn't expect this but his friend, Dave gave him an encouraging smile.

"It was bound to happen, Toshi." He spoke.

All Might took a deep breath and... "I don't like formal talk, so..."

Suddenly, the Number 1 Hero's speech was abruptly interrupted when the I-Island Security System sets off an alarm across the entire island.

"What happened?!" Amato stood up, something was definitely wrong here and he definitely didn't like it.

"This is an announcement by the I-Island security system. We have received a report from the security system that an explosive device was placed in the I-Expo area. I-Island will now be in high alert mode. Resident and tourist should return to their homes or lodgings. In addition, most of the main buildings will be sealed off."

The I-Island security system threatened everyone with a curfew, forcing the public to rush indoors while the tight system forcefully locked the central tower from the outside.

"Mechabot, listen carefully. I want you to do something for me." Amato whispered, slowly telling his plan while Mechabot had no choice but to go with it.

"Are you sure about that? You'll be in danger." Mechabot reconfirmed.

"Absolutely! Now, go!" The man half-shouted.

Using that golden opportunity given, the masked legion of criminals barged into the party armed with rifles and guns as cowardly threaten the audience.

"We have taken over the security system. Don't think you're going to put a fight. If you do..."

"Then the security machines will bare their fangs at all the good people on this island." The leader of the villain known as Wolfram smirked. Clearly, satisfied that the heroes and the innocent peoples' lives were at his mercy.

"That's right! All the people on this island are hostages!"

Everything went on so fast, eventually, all of the Pro Heroes including All Might and Amato were restrained by the powerful bond shots from the ground. It was a restraining device used for security.

"This... This is not good." Amato tried to break free but without the help of Mechabot's mechanize ability he was just a normal human being. For now, that is.

"You're all going to learn from All Might and do what I say quietly, right?" Wolfram took his chance kicked All Might to the floor.

Personally, All Might alone could handle those villains but he didn't want to risk the audience's safety. Their lives matter the most!

Professor David slowly shakes his head telling All Might to comply with the villains. They had no choice!

"I will definitely find a way to save everyone! Don't worry!" He signed, telling All Might that he had a plan in mind.

"Well... Well... If it isn't the famous Professor David Shield. Lucky..." Without the professor realizing it, Wolfram was now in front of him, eyes staring down as if he found a national treasure.

"Come with me!" The villain pulled him, forcefully taking the professor away from the crowd.

"Professor David!"

"Dave!"

All Might and Amato shouted, the was a strong urge wanting to save him but their restrainment was preventing them from doing so.

"Everything is going according to plan." Wolfram let an evil chuckle.

.................................

"My phone has no signal." Todoroki said.

"Mine, too." Midoriya added. It looks like they were at the mercy of the security system since their cell phones had no signal and access to the elevators were also being denied.

"I don't believe the security system would switch to high alert mode just because they found something explosive." Melissa voiced out. Something was strange but she couldn't

"Something doesn't feel right here." Boboiboy mumbled. Suddenly, his elemental watch blinked in orange, a sign that there was an emergency call coming from TAPOPS. He felt relieved a bit, thank goodness TAPOPS's high tech alien communication was still working!

"Midoriya... Come with me." He whispered as they silently went somewhere else together.

After securing a quiet place, Boboiboy quickly accepted the call.

"Boboiboy!" Mechabot's anxious voice was heard at the end of the line.

"Mechabot! What happened?!"

"Villains are attacking! They took control of the security system. Amato, All Might and the pro heroes have been restrained and what's worst they got hostages! If the heroes act rashly then they will surely kill those innocent people!" Mechabot explained.

He was the only one who managed to escape and hide. Not his preferred cup of tea, but that will do for now since his partner told him to keep an eye out in case the villain tries to kill someone.

Hah! Villains and their dirty tactics! Crafty as always!

Ah... Where's Ochobot when you need him? Oh, right... He's at the hotel with Ramenman and the others. The other power spheres can't risk going out very often since they were still wary of Vicious and his minions.

"Plus, they also taken Professor David and his assistant with them. I don't know exactly what their plan is but I smell trouble!"

Boboiboy and Midoriya gasped. How did the villains step their foot inside I-Island?! Wasn't that quite impossible considering that I-Island's security was beyond international standards?!

"How..."

"Look I know what you're thinking but my guess is that someone probably help them get inside the island. Amato had the same hunch as well." The robot said.

What?!

"Boboiboy, I know this is difficult but..."

"Get away from here as soon as possible."

..............................

"What the heroes got captured?! And they took Melissa's father with them?!" Uraraka shouted, obviously shocked from hearing the explanation from Boboiboy.

Melissa on the other hand was frightened? What if something bad happens to her father?!

"And where did you hear this from again?" Jirou questioned since it was quite strange that they knew this kind of information. Their phone signal was completely cut off, right?

"Mechabot was the one who told me. He said that they got hostages as well! That's why the heroes couldn't fight back!" Boboiboy gave them a solid answer.

"Ah, Mechabot... Amato-san's trusted partner as well as his rebellious imp." The rest whispered quietly.

"I see..." Iida nodded.

"I suggest that we follow the directions of Mechabot and escape from this place." The Class 1-A president proposed his plan since they can't legally fight villains.

"Then what if we escape and tell heroes outside—" Kaminari voiced but was cut off by Melissa.

"I think it'll be hard to escape. This place is built with the same level of security as Tartarus, where criminals are kept." She explained.

"Then, all we can do is wait until help comes, huh?" Kaminari sighed. Was this a dead-end for them?

"No! We can't just sit back and watch! We have to help everyone!" Boboiboy disagreed. His dad and All Might were in danger and he can't bear not to do anything about it!

"Did you heard what Mechabot said?! Even, All Might was caught! There's no way we can go and save them ourselves!" Mineta shakes his head.

"We are trying to become heroes." Finally, Todoroki joined in.

"Yes, but we are still not allowed to work as heroes—" Yaoyorozu replied.

"Does that mean it's all right for us not to do anything?" Todoroki added, still trying to convince them.

"That's..."

Silence settled overhead. Everyone kept their heads down. If possible, they wanted to lend a helping hand but they weren't in the right position to do so.

"I want to save everyone!" Midoriya's answer managed to banish away the awkwardness that crept between them.

Boboiboy smiled, brown eyes burned with determination. "I have to agree with Midoriya. This may sound selfish request but we are the only ones that can save them! Can't we just overlook the rules for once? Saving lives is what matter the most!"

"Are you out of your mind? You're planning on fighting the villains? Didn't you learn anything from USJ?!" Mineta shouted in panic. Of course, he too wanted to fight alongside them. However, at the same time, he was also frightened since they didn't have much experience when it comes to fighting villains.

"But Boboiboy only appeared at the end of USJ incident though." Uraraka defended her elemental friend.

"It's not like that, Mineta-kun! I've thought about it. We need a way to save All Might and the others without fighting the villains! I know it's hard but I still want to look for the best way possible and save everyone!" Midoriya explained.

"I understand how you feel, but is there anything that convenient?" Kaminari asked.

"There is." All eyes were on Melissa now.

"I-Island's security is on the top floor of this tower. If the villains have taken control of the system, then the authentication locks and passwords have been disabled. We should be able to restart the system if we get away from the eyes of the villains and get to the top floor!" She too wanted to save people so she'll give everything she has including her knowledge of I-Island.

"There's no need to fight. If we get the system back to normal then All Might and the hostages will be released. When that happens, the tables will be turned in an instant!" Midoriya tried to convince them.

"Avoid fighting and get the system back to normal, huh? Sounds like a plan." Todoroki said.

"Deku! / Midoriya! Let's do it! I don't want to sit around doing nothing when there's something we can do!" Uraraka and Boboiboy spoke as one, perfectly in tune.

"I think that's something more important than whether we're heroes or not!" The duo precious beans continued more.

"Yeah! Let's do what our natural instincts are telling us to do! Let's help them!" Midoriya agreed.

"Well, I think everyone is basically on the same page now. I'll turn us back is we cannot continue this plan anymore. If you're okay with that, then I will go, too!" Iida finally gave in. What can he do? Everyone was too determined right now!

"Iida!" Midoriya and Boboiboy's eyes shined brightly.

Iida let a deep sigh. Maybe this has become one of his weaknesses now. He possibly can't say no to those blinding persistence.

"Oh, all right! I get it! I just have to go right?!" Mineta had no choice but to follow them. Everyone wanted to save the day, right? The short boy cursed, duties of being a hero or future hero in their particular case.

"Melissa, what's the top floor?" Midoriya turned to the blonde.

"The 200th floor!"

..............................

Meanwhile...

Mechabot's eyes were carefully observing the reception hall's surroundings. Apparently, there was no movement from the enemy. Everything was eerily quiet, too quiet in his book.

If he could, he would go on feral, blasting off the villain's butt. However, he possibly can't act as he pleases. If he does, then his partner's life will be in danger. So, for now, he should stay calm and silent as well as vigilant because at any moment Amato needs his mechanize power.

Then, his mind returned back to Boboiboy and his friends. If he wasn't mistaken which is probably impossible since he's always right (ask Amato if you don't believe it), his instinct was telling him that the UA students without a doubt had something in mind.

He'll bet his Nintendo Switch on the line for it!

"Now, commencing part 2 of the plan." The robot destroyer mumbled. Personally, he didn't like this one since his juniors' safety was being sacrificed at the moment but he had no choice.

Mechabot took a deep breath and dialled Ramenman's emergency line.

"Ramenman... I need you and Ochobot's power right now. Please help me to save them!"

...........................

The U.A. students scaled over fifty floors, trying to catch their breath, refusing to give up despite the half drained from climbing hundreds of stairs.

"Melissa, do you want me to use my quirk on you?" Uraraka politely asked seeing that Melissa was slight left behind.

"You can also ride on my hoverboard Melissa!" Boboiboy offered, his watch was now glowing in blue, ready to change into his Cyclone element.

However, Melissa politely declined those kind offers. "Thank, but I'm fine. Save your power for when we really need it!" She took off her shoes and started running.

So, they climb and climb without stopping, finally reaching the 80th floor. They immediately stopped when the shutter cuts them off.

"What should we do? Break it?" Todoroki asked.

"If we do that, then the security system will react, informing the villains our presence." Melissa said.

"Then, can't we just go from here?" Mineta opened the door connected to the main section of the floor.

"Mineta!"

"No!"

It was all too late, without regard Mineta's careless actions turned on the alarm, giving off their location to the villains.

Of course, Wolfram couldn't stand still as he ordered his men to neutralize the young heroes.

...........................

"Don't let those kids get away!" Wolfram's deep voice echoed, driving away from the silence.

Amato and All Might's chest instantly tighten with anxiety after hearing that.

"They're in danger!" The adults inwardly shouted. Obviously worry that something might happen to the kids. However, pro-heroes quickly took a few minutes to breathe, heartbeats finally calming down.

Amato chances a glance to All Might. His hands were quite free that he could send sign languages to the Number 1 Hero.

"My guess is that they're heading to the main security room. Resetting back the system is probably the best option to do!" Amato signed.

"I know it's hard but let's trust them for now!" The man continued. All Might gave his friend a nod, agreeing.

"Please, be careful!" They whispered, hoping that no harm would befall Boboiboy, Midoriya and the others.

.................................

"There's another emergency staircase like this on the opposite side! Hurry!" The group desperately ran, finding the exit of the 80th floor.

But then, the shutter doors closed one by one from both ends of the corridor, simply trapping from proceeding any further.

"Todoroki-kun!"

"Right!" Todoroki's body moved faster, instantly using his ice to keep one of the doors open long enough for Iida to make a path for them with his powerful kick.

"Let's cross inside here!" The group didn't hesitate and entered the Plant Factory, a lab used to research how quirks influence plants.

"Wait!" Jirou stopped them when she noticed the elevator on the other side of the floor is going up.

"Let's hide and let them pass us!" They took cover hoping that the villains don't notice them.

"Huh? They said the kids were in here? Man, they really came into an annoying place!" Two villains entering the factory. One of them was a short middle-aged man, closed eyes, a round head and lightly tanned skin. The other one was a tall, skinny, strange-looking man with a face that almost resembles a goat.

"Don't come... Don't come..."

"Go away... Away!"

"Please, don't notice us!"

The group felt that time moved slowly as their breaths were getting heavier, hands were shaking, negative emotions dwelled inside completely cutting off their sane minds.

Just go somewhere else already!

"I found you, you damn kids!" The villains' gravelly voice echoed.

Did... Did they notice them?!

Midoriya, Boboiboy and the others basically forget to breathe seeing that the villains managed to locate their location.

What should they do next?! Fight them or...

"Huh? What did you say, you bastards?! And who hell the are you?!" Bakugou's raucous voice roared. Obviously, he was angry at something again. Scratch that, he's always angry.

Kacchan! / Bakugou?! Kirishima?!

"Ah, they were definitely lost, weren't they?" Boboiboy softly mutter. He had to admit he was slightly impressed that the duo managed to wander all the way to the 80th floor without breaking a single sweat.

He had to know their secret!

"We kind of somehow ended here without actually knowing it. Could you please tell us where the reception hall is?" Kirishima let out a nervous laugh.

"I can see through you! Don't lie to me!" Without mercy, the tall villain immediately went aggressive, attacking innocent Kirishima with his wind-like offence quirk.

"Kirishima!" Todoroki and Boboiboy, who's now Ice promptly shielded their friend with ice. In a flash, a huge wall of ice protected Kirishima from being harmed by the villain's quirk.

"This quirk is..."

"Half and half bastard! Elemental bastard!" Bakugou gritted his teeth.

However, that was just an act to cover his embarrassment since Todoroki and Boboiboy found out that he, Bakugou Katsuki, the great explosion murderer, the soon to be Number 1 Hero, actually got lost. Like literally lost!

And it's all thanks to the shitty hair bastard!

"What a great evening isn't it, Bakugou?" Ice greeted him, laid-back as ever despite the enormous problem in front of him.

"What the..." Bakugou's veins pooped. Someday, he'll definitely kill the change freak with his own two hands, but first, he had to figure out how to handle the bastard's change of personality.

"Boboiboy!"

"Right!"

"We'll stall for time here! Look for a way to get to the top!" Todoroki and Ice immediately created an ice pillar, high and large enough to raise Midoriya and the others to the next floor.

"We'll be right behind you after we clean this up! Don't worry" Ice continued more

"Todoroki! Boboiboy! Please be careful!" Midoriya and Iida shouted, worried about their safety but then there's no time to stall! They need to head towards the main security room!

"What's going on, guys?" Kirishima asked, still couldn't exactly grasp the current situation.

"Villains have taken over this tower and took control of the security. All Might, my dad and the pro-heroes have been restrained. If they move the villains will kill the hostages. Oh, and Melissa's father has also been taken away—"

"HOW CAN YOU BE SO DAMN CALM ABOUT THIS?!" Bakugou spatted, visibly pissed off by Ice's halcyon nature.

"Hmm... Because I'm the definition of calmness? Since, I'm basically the element of tranquillity." Ice replied, eyes closed, right hand of his chin, tilting his head a bit.

"DON'T ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION!" Bakugou roared when Ice managed to fuel his anger, again, without him knowing about it.

"Now... Now... Don't get into a fight you two." Kirishima tried to calm them down, well mainly Bakugou since the explosion user was ready to kill the ice manipulator. He stole a glance at Todoroki, hoping that the half-cold half-hot user would help him.

"Element of tranquillity? Is it because Boboiboy can manipulate water too? Ice does turn into water when it's melted..." Todoroki mumbled, also thinking.

"Ah, no good, huh?" Kirishima let a loud sigh.

However, not a moment too soon, the villains managed to tear down the ice shield, giving the UA students a smug expression, obviously wanting to end their lives here and there.

Bakugou, Kirishima, Todoroki and Ice quickly got into their battle modes, ready to show the villains what they're made of.

This is going to be a wild fight, huh?

...........................

After receiving the emergency call from Mechabot, Ramenman and the power spheres quickly made their way to save them. The father and son duo needed their help! And they weren't going to stay quietly at the hotel knowing that the chance of succeeding will increase with their assistance.

However, it would be a lot easier if Ochobot knew their exact coordinates are so that he could teleport them precisely to where Amato and Boboiboy is.

But saving the day wasn't always easy, huh? Ochobot sighed, probably the fifth time by now.

They were currently standing not far from the central tower, hiding in the alleyways so that the security system wouldn't notice their heroic presence.

"Didn't Amato said that the party was held at the second floor of the central tower?" Motobot says, remembering something Amato said before leaving them.

"Exactly. However, we don't have a clear-cut location since the security system is ornery blocking me from finding them." Ramenman replied, there was a heated battle between him and the main security system, neither wanting to lose the intensified fight.

"Can't we just enter the building though?" Bellbot asked.

"Normally entering? Probably not. Blow up a huge so that we can smuggle in? Worst case of the scenario. Besides, the entrances will likely to be closed, guarded by those island's robots." Ramenman said.

Suddenly, Ramenman's emergency line beeped again, probably a message from Mechabot. Did the robot destroyer manage to find a way to send information without using the I-Island's main communication line? If so, then he would definitely praise Mechabot for his tremendous effort.

"Ochobot! We have Amato's location! I'm going to transfer it to you right now—"

"Oh~ Going somewhere?" A sing-song voiced was heard, as the uninvited guest swing his knife towards Ramenman.

Ramenman swiftly dodged the attack, barely safe from being stab by the villain.

"Ah~ Nice reflexes as always... Ultraman Maggi." Turquoise green eyes stared at him bitterness and disgust yet at the same time sparkling with excitement and mischief.

"Kouen..." Ramenman supplied the name matter of factly. Did expect to see him this soon!

Vengeance rolled his eyes in annoyance. Did he really have to repeat himself again?

"The name's Vengeance, Maggi head!" He let a low growl.

"I... How..."

"What are doing here?!" The power spheres shouted, slightly trembled since they could sense bloodlust from the red-haired man.

"Me?" Vengeance pointed at himself, swinging his knife.

"Hmm... Doing villain-like thing, I guess? Oh, in case if you didn't know I was the one who hack the I-Island security system. Pretty cool, right? It was a piece of cake though since human technologies are kind of primitive." The red-haired man said.

"WHAT?!" They inwardly shouted. This man has been helping the villain way too much, on a side note his hacking skills shouldn't be underestimated at all.

"I know... I know... Helping this kind of group is way out of my league but then, the payment was satisfyingly good." Vengeance smirked.

"And all of this just to steal that man's research back."

.................................

"What's with that quirk?"

"Don't let your guard down."

"Shut up! I know!"

"You kids! Don't take advantage of us!" The shorter villain, Daigo roared, transforming into huge gorilla-like purple beast, charging at them.

"Tch!" Todoroki clicked his tongue, launching another ice attack on Daigo in which the villain easily destroyed his ice with sheer power.

"Not good!" Ice said the elemental watch glowed in fiery orange, in an instant shifting into offence mode.

"Elemental Power! Boboiboy Blaze!"

"I've been waiting for this! Time to burn some villains!" Blaze's smirked, summoning his fire chakrams, dashing forward as he swung his chakrams on Daigo in a quick motion.

"That's hot!" Daigo gasped in pain as Blaze managed to graze his thick skin.

The villain was about to counterattack when Bakugou propelled behind him, hands igniting his quirk and...

"DIE!" A huge explosion occurred.

"And I was about to burn him to crisp..." Blaze groaned, dissatisfied that Bakugou stole his prey. Bakugou on the other hand gave Blaze a smug look.

"Hah! What do you think of that—"

However, it was far from over. Daigo quickly emerged from the smoke, giant hands ball into a fist, ready to land a punch.

"Bakugou! Boboiboy!" Kirishima swiftly went in front of them, pushing the fiery duo away, using his hardened body as a shield, hoping that he could at least protect his friends and he did!

Yes, he did it! But not without facing any consequences due to his rash actions. He flew away on the other side of the wall, hitting it with a hard blow.

"Kirishima!" Bakugou and Blaze yelled.

"Dodge!" Todoroki warned them in which they quickly followed.

The tall villain, Nobu used this chance to launch his quirk on them. A quirk that allows him to hollow out space. Luck was on their side when Todoroki managed to stop his advance with his ice quirk.

The three boys immediately regroup, each covering the other's back, hiding their blind spot.

"You boys aren't normal kids, are you? What are you?" The villains asked.

"Like we'd tell you, damn villains!"

"You're not worth telling my name to."

"I'd rather hear Solar's boring lecture than telling you my name jerks!"

It was supposed to be a heated battle but suddenly became awkward all of a sudden.

"Solar? That's also you right Boboiboy?" Todoroki said, confused. Sometimes, he wondered why Boboiboy like to talk about his elements as if they were different persons?

"Oh... yeah. It's a bad habit of mine." Blaze let a nervous laugh, looking away, obviously dodging the question.

Crap! Quake is totally going to kill me! He mentally shouted, imagining Quake's murderous smiling face while holding his beloved (sharp) kitchen knife.

Bakugou on the other hand wasn't buying Blaze's idiotic explanation. Call him crazy or what but the elemental bastard's eyebrows usually twitch when he lies. Plus, he was a bad liar!

Shit! He's becoming more and more like the nerd with this kind of observation!

"Lunatic bastard..." Bakugou quickly shrugs it off, now wasn't the time for this.

"Fine then! Die already!" The villains attacked from both sides.

The fierce fight continued, head-to-head, neither willing to give up, attacking, dodging, attacking again. Like a repeated cycle that has no end.

"Tch! These kids sure hard to handle!" Daigo groaned, his muscles were aching now.

Suddenly, the tall villain, Nobu had a brilliant idea! He sneered and...

"If you're that good in battles then how about this?" The villain enlarged his hands, webbed his claws, and strike his quirk directly at Kirishima's current location.

"Nice one!" The purple beast-like villain followed, throwing a huge rock at the red-haired boy.

"Kirishima! Blazing Fire Punch!" Blaze acted fast, concentrating fire at his fist and released it in a form of a blazing knuckle. Somehow, it managed to stop the villain's quirk from hitting Kirishima but also creating a huge explosion.

"What?!" The villains yelled, didn't expect that Blaze had that kind of tremendous fiery power.

Smoke was everywhere by now, blurring their clear vision as they only could see grey.

"You really had the nerve to lay your dirty finger on my friend, huh? Well, no more Mr Nice guy! It's time to end this!" A voice echoed from within the smokes, it was somehow calming yet ringing with confidence and fearlessness.

Time seems to stand still, slowly the smoke was getting thinner, finally revealing a pair of orange and light blue central heterochromia eyes, staring intensely at the villains.

Todoroki and Bakugou's eyes widened at the sight of the elemental manipulator. This person was somehow the same yet very different from what they usually saw him.

The long silence was finally broken off when the boy revealed himself and he was...

"Boboiboy FrostFire!"

.

.

.

EXTRA!

All Might and Midoriya were at the lobby, waiting for Amato and Boboiboy to come down from their room. While waiting, All Might decided to read the news while Midoriya was basically shaking from his seat.

"Where are they?" Midoriya's big green eyes scanned around, nervous sweat travelled down his cheeks as he pictured Iida's fuming expression.

"Now... Now... Young Midoriya. The world is not going to end if we're a little bit late you know." All Might tried to calm him down.

Ah, this must be the youngster's first formal party, huh? Figures.

"That's not what— Iida-kun will—"

"Sorry, we're late!" Boboiboy quickly apologized. Finally, reaching the lobby with his dad.

All Might and Midoriya turned their back to them, immediately their eyes were glued to the father and son duo.

"We didn't mean to be late but some of the female guest kept asking if we're celebrities or not." The elemental user sighed.

"I'm literally married and have a beautiful wife plus a cute son. Why do people they kept coming at me?" Amato who stood beside Boboiboy slowly groaned.

Can't they just live him alone so that he can live his life peacefully with his son?

All Might and Midoriya's minds began to digest the given information and it was clear as day as to why all eyes were on Amato and Boboiboy, especially the ladies.

Because they literally look like attractive famous superstars with those formal clothes on!

The sudden revelation hit them with a ton of bricks. Was the universe playing a sick joke on them?

Amato and Boboiboy's auras completely altered with just a change of clothes?! If they didn't personally know them, then All Might and Midoriya will probably think that these two came from a dignified family or something.

Plus, if pulchritudinous was a person, then these two might be the best definition. 

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED

StarTwinkle here! Finally, arise from near-death doing mountains of homework. 

How was it? I hope you enjoy reading it!

I'm so sorry for the very very late update!

Tbh, it was really hard writing this one since I had to think of plots here! Nevertheless, it was still a fine journey! ^^

For the 'B-Contacts' idea, this was mainly inspired by Sawada Tsunayoshi's X-Contacts! This one it got from watching Katekyo Hitman Reborn! FYI, my fav characters there are Yamamoto and Hibari! 😂

I also want to thank those who supported this book from the very beginning. I mean almost 200k reads? Thank you so much!

I'll try hard to update as soon as I can! I also wanted to apologize to those who were waiting long for an update.

Currently thinking of writing a BBB Reverse story after this. However, this one will be a just one-shot in the BBB x BNHA Side Stories book.

And again, thank you for the support! You guys are awesome! XD

Welp, I think that's all everyone! I hope you have a fun time reading this chapter!

COMMENTS AND VOTES ARE MUCH APPRECIATED!

THANK YOU!

Lots of love from me,

StarTwinkle 🌟

SPECIAL FOR YOU

Please give a big round of applause to @_pro_0va for giving me these magnificent arts! I really like them!

So many, right? Thank you so much, friend!

Also from @ellawelp_(IG)! This one is so cute!

I also want to thank those who gave me fan arts of my OC! Thank you and I'm sorry if I didn't tag you in this book! 😭😭😭

Thank you for giving me these!

Lastly, here's a messy sketch of stunning father and son duo! Sorry, if it's ugly though! XD

Blank eyes... Sorry about that! This one was just for fun!

That's all everyone!

Thank you for reading!

See you in the next chapter!

StarTwinkle ⭐

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

56.4K 2.5K 179
Just some szenarios about the elemental family and probably some random stories and little facts about my AU There are a lot of fluff but also chaos...
2.8K 114 18
hello! ocean here! , this is my first book so please forgive me if there are typos, grammar mistake or plot that doesn't make sense TvT this is a ran...
9.8K 335 13
This is the story of two brother's who come from a family of 6 members, namely the Fusion Beliung Family. The two brother's are the fusion of the lig...
165K 10.5K 86
That day, he lost his brothers. it's painful, Taufan could only grip into his chest. "please tell me this is only a dream.." "please.." "give me b...