My Abductor, My Submissive 16+

By She-stay-lit

College break takes a turn when Aria Lanes get abducted and hold captive by a man she later finds charming th... More

Chapter 1: Abduction
Chapter 2: Abductor
Chapter 3: Submissive
Chapter 4: My Kitten
Chapter 5: Warn
Chapter 6: Nothing
Chapter 7: Caught
Chapter 8: Punished
Chapter 9: Seduced
Chapter 10: Too much
Chatper 11: Escape
Chapter 12: Chase
Chapter 13: Stay awhile
Chapter 14: Please me
Chapter 15: Questions
Chapter 16: Lies?
Chapter 17: Rage
Chapter 18: Choice
Chapter 19: Avoiding
Chapter 20: Sensation
Chapter 21: Shopping
Chapter 22: Choke me
Chapter 23: Unexpected betrayal
Chapter 24: Until death do us apart
Chapter 25: Feelings vs Agony
Chapter 26: Alex encounter
Chapter 27: What love causes
Chapter 28: Being with you
Chapter 29: Love
Chapter 31: Universe
Chapter 32: Home is with you
Chapter 33: Momma's visit
Chapter 34: Truth be told
Chapter 35: Journey to love
Chapter 36: Sorrow
Chapter 37: Reality

Chapter 30: The hours with you

2.1K 33 0
By She-stay-lit

"You are so incredibly beautiful," I whisper, my fingers caressing her cheek repeatedly, unable to resist the allure of her soft skin.

Our eyes remain locked in an intimate gaze as we lie on the bed, facing each other.

The morning has arrived, yet neither of us wishes to leave this comfortable haven. We both cherish each other's presence, and there is no one else with whom I'd rather spend my time.

"I love it when you say that," she murmurs, a shy smile dancing on her lips, her cheeks turning a delightful shade of pink.

I can't help but smirk, reveling in the knowledge that I've caused her blush. She's utterly adorable.

"I know it's true. You are the most beautiful person in the world," I express sincerely, a genuine smile gracing my face as I gaze at her.

Her blush deepens, and I never thought her complexion could grow any rosier. She's akin to a living tomato.

"I am not..." she starts to protest, but I playfully interrupt.

"Uh-huh," I playfully poke her nose, eliciting a giggle from her as she nestles closer to me. "I assure you, it's an indisputable fact. You possess beauty inside and out," I delicately tuck a strand of her natural red-orange hair behind her innocent, rounded face, my eyes fixated on her enticing pink lips.

Leaning in, I gently peck her lips and pull away, observing as she slowly opens her eyes, meeting my gaze with a blissful smile.

"Thank you, Lorenzo," she reaches up, her hand cradling my face, her eyes intently studying mine. "You're an amazing person," she affirms, her smile radiating warmth, and I mirror her expression.

Why does she constantly thank me? I adore hearing her sweet and gracious words, but I can't fathom what I've done to deserve such gratitude.

"Tell me something about yourself that I haven't yet figured out?" I ask.

I might know a lot about her, but a lot is not always enough. I deserve to know everything about her.

She smiles playfully. "I was born in Virginia, and you know what? I'm going to keep you guessing about my favorite color. Joking. I don't have just one because I genuinely love all colors," she grins mischievously.

"Why is that?" I inquire.

"Well, each color carries beautiful meanings, except for black and maybe red. Black symbolizes death, evil, or some form of wickedness. Red is associated with the devil and death as well, but it also represents love, so it's not always negative. But yeah, I don't have any specific favorites. What about you?"

I chuckle, my thumb gently brushing against her cheek as I admire her beauty. "Well, funny enough, my favorite color happens to be black, so does that mean I'm evil-"

She interrupts, raising her index finger. "Not necessarily. It's still just a color, right?" She asks, giggling.

We spend an hour discovering more about each other, finding commonalities that bring us closer.

It becomes evident that she is truly the one for me. But what warms my heart the most is when I ask her about her understanding of love, and she responds with sincerity.

Flashback

"What is love to you?" I inquire.

"What is love?" She ponders, a smile gracing her lips, revealing her pearly whites. "Well... love is an incredibly potent emotion. It possesses great strength and encompasses everything one needs to endure, whether it's loving oneself or someone special. Love is a promise, a commitment to spend an eternal life with another person. It means trust, care, and forgiveness. Love is a deep devotion, a choice to be with someone and never abandon them," she whispers, her eyes filled with a dreamy gaze as she gently plays with my ear.

"Love is beautiful. It's worth fighting for, but it also involves risks and dangers. To love someone is to be willing to risk your life for them, to stand by their side regardless of the circumstances. Love means cherishing someone even when they are no longer physically present. It's a potent elixir that must be handled with care," she smiles warmly at me. I admire how thoughtfully she articulates her perspective on love.

And everything she expresses aligns perfectly with what I feel for her. I am so deeply in love with her that I would go to any lengths for her, even if it means risking my own life without a moment's hesitation.

End

I turn the movie off, turning to look at her as she sleeps next to me, causing a smile to my lips.

"What can I do without you?" I whisper, wrapping my arm around her and pulling her closer to my chest.

Later in the night

"Have a shower with me?" I ask, sitting up in bed, then turn to look at Kitten sitting on the edge of the bed with her fully naked back turn to me.

Apparently, I made love to her after she woke from her nap and before the movie because I couldn't hold myself back.

"Yeah, sure," she turns to look at me with a smile, her hair dropping down her shoulders.

I get from the bed fully naked before I start walking towards the bathroom, passing by Kitten.

"Nice ass," she speaks, making me laugh, turning to look at her, seeing that she has her hand covering her mouth to prevent herself from laughing.

I chuckle at her then walk inside the bathroom.

After a few seconds, I step inside the shower, sliding the door shut before turning the shower on.

A couple of seconds later, Kitten walks inside.

-

We step out of the shower, and I grab two towels, handing one to Kitten.

Standing before the mirror, we both begin drying ourselves, but my mind is suddenly flooded with questions that demand answers.

I am deeply in love with her, but does she feel the same way about me?

Or perhaps she hasn't fallen in love yet because it's still early in our relationship?

But for me, it's not early at all. I have already fallen head over heels for her.

What are her true feelings towards me?

"Do you think love has anything to do with time?" I inquire while drying my hair.

She turns to me, caught off guard by the question. "No, I don't," she giggles, her soft voice warming my heart. "Love is a force that transcends the constraints of time. It exists in moments both fleeting and eternal, defying the ticking hands of the clock. While time may provide the fertile ground for love to blossom and grow, it is not the sole determinant of its existence. Love can bloom in an instant, like a spark igniting a raging fire. It can also take root slowly, like a seed buried deep within the soil, patiently waiting for the right conditions to flourish."

I wish I could confess my love to her, but I'm unsure if it's the right moment.

We walk into our room, and I head towards the closet, saying, "Let me pick out something for you to wear," as I make my way to her side of the closet.

I choose the dress I've been longing to see her in and lay it gently on our bed.

Then, I dress myself in black jeans and a white dress shirt, leaving three buttons undone and rolling up the sleeves to my elbows.

Stepping out of the closet, I slip on black Air Forces and approach Kitten, noticing that she has already styled her hair.

Her straight hair falls gracefully over her shoulders, with a stylish bang across her forehead. "You look stunning," I say as she walks towards me, dressed in revealing black lingerie.

Fuck.

This body of hers! I only want to rip it from her, then bend her over the bed and fuck the sweat, breath, and energy out of her.

I bite my bottom lip, smirking at her.

If only she knows what I am thinking right now.

I lick my yearning lips to tame myself from this sexy woman.

"Thank you, and you look hot," she utters, smiling at me while I scan her body, wishing that my cock was ramming inside of her slippery entrance over and fucking over again. She then turns to grab her dress from the bed. "And I am not even dressed."

"That's the point," I bite my lips while she slides inside her dress.

My lips curls into a smile as I reach out to touch her, slowly gliding the zipper of her sleek, shimmering black dress upwards, revealing her elegant figure.

From the dresser, I delicately pick up a necklace and carefully drape it around her graceful neck.

With gentle precision, I begin to arrange her hair, framing her face just the way I like it. Finally, I turn her towards me, admiring her angelic beauty.

My heart swells with warmth, captivated by her enchanting presence. "You are truly mesmerizing," I utter, my smile filled with charm.

"Thank you, but I don't really have a reason to dress up like this," she responds, shaking her head in disbelief.

"Darling, you don't need a specific occasion to be stunning. However, in this case, we are indeed going somewhere, but that's beside the point. Dressing up can boost your self-esteem," I say playfully, causing her to chuckle.

"I understand that. So, where are we going?" she chirps excitedly, her eyes sparkling with anticipation.

"It's a surprise," I reply, picking up her pumps from the closet and returning to her side.

She gracefully sits on the edge of the bed, extending one foot towards me, and I tenderly grasp it, my hand gliding over her silky-smooth skin.

Tracing my fingers up her leg and back down again, I elicit a soft moan from her.

Placing her pump on her foot, I repeat the same gentle caress with the other, smirking mischievously at her as I do so.

"So, is it best to skip our surprise for something more hot, satisfying, and sexy?" I ask, feeling that I am getting turned on by her.

She laughs, "No, we are not. Why can't you resist wanting to fuck me every time?"

"Because you're hot and stop acting as if you don't want me to?" I raised an eyebrow at her, and she starts blushing.

She rises from the bed, preparing to walk away, but I swiftly grasp her wrist, twirling her around and pulling her into my embrace, causing her to gasp. Moving my face closer to hers, my breath tickles her lips.

Softly, I nibble on her lower lip, gradually trailing my hand up her thigh, brushing against her and eliciting a reaction from her touch.

"Let's go," I whisper, gazing down at her. I release my hand from her, and she emits a soft moan before nodding and starting to walk.

We make our way toward the door as I grab my phone and our room key card.

After closing our door, we head for the elevator.

As I press the button for the highest floor of the hotel, I smile down at Kitten, noticing her confused expression. "Remember, it's a surprise," I remind her with a smile.

The elevator doors open, and we step out.

Pulling her through double glass doors, we find ourselves on an expansive terrace reserved exclusively for us.

"Oh. My. God, Lorenzo! Is all of this for me?" She gasps, her hand covering her mouth in astonishment. "Wow. How did you arrange all of this?"

I turn to look at the table, elegantly set for two with a breathtaking view of the city.

Above the table, pepper lights twinkle in different directions. The floor is adorned with lit candles, guiding us toward the table amidst a pathway strewn with red rose petals. A red-lit candle graces the table itself, accompanied by a surprise meal, while a hired music team plays a soothing melody.

"I made a few phone calls last night, and here we are," I smile at her, turning to acknowledge a staff member holding a jacket.

Taking it from him, I begin assisting Kitten with putting it on.

"Oh," she chuckles, slipping her hands through the sleeves. She gazes at me, then back at the table. "Wow, is all of this really for me?" I nod, glancing at the setup and then back at her. "What is this? A date or..."

"It's a date, but it can be anything you want it to be, Kitten," I extend my hand to her, and she takes it, looking into my eyes with a lovely smile.

I lead her toward the table, following the path adorned with roses.

Pulling out the chair for her, she graciously takes her seat, expressing her gratitude.

I push the chair forward and take my place on the opposite side.

"Judging by your reactions, I suppose I did a good job organizing this," I smile at her.

"Well, the staff did everything," she chuckles, leaning forward and placing her hands on the table.

"Technically, yes, but I planned the whole thing and instructed them, so essentially, I organized it," I remark, and she shakes her head slightly while maintaining a smile.

"Well, thank you. You didn't have to, but I appreciate this and everything you've done for me," if only you knew why.

Love drives people to do extraordinary things.

"So, um, shall we?" I gesture toward the silver lid on our table.

My heart races in this moment, and it's strange because I'm never nervous about anything, but with her... with Kitten, it's an entirely different story.

"Yes, uh, do I?" She proceeds to reach for the lid, and I catch her hand before she could've.

"No, you don't. Someone does. Jerry?" One of the chefs approaches us, lifting the lid to unveil two magnificent crabs. I glance at her, observing the amusement on her face. "I remembered when you mentioned your fondness for seafood a few nights ago," the chef places the crabs on our plates before leaving us.

"Yes, I absolutely adore seafood. This is fantastic, and I'm loving how the evening is unfolding," she smiles at me, and I reciprocate. This girl is incredibly giving; she deserves the world. "May I?" She gestures toward the shellfish, and I nod, watching as she eagerly indulges.

Love possesses immense power.

I contemplate that tonight might be the moment to confess my love to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 7.2K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...
1.3M 27.7K 87
Jasmine Petrova I downed a shot of tequila, allowing the burning liquid to slide down my throat and settle in my stomach. I deserved to have some fun...
9.1K 68 26
[THE FIRST CHAPTERS ARE CRINGE ASF BUT I PROMISE IT GETS BETTER] ''What are you doing on the desk?'' He asked coldly. I look at him in the eyes. ''W...
710K 25.4K 37
"Good morning and welcome to the Saints Bank, how may I help you?" "Empty all the money in the bag," "Excuse me?" "Boys now, Everybody get down!" ~...