Sailing With Destiny

Av Bookworm_Tina

"Do you have any idea how damn frustrating you are?" He trapped me between him and the wall. Stubbornly, I l... Mer

Preface
Paris
Pont des Arts
Monte Carlo
Sumptuous Repast
BlackJack
St Tropez
Friend or Foe
Provoke
Morning Coffee
Portofino
Kayak
Kiss it Better
Tuscany
Off-route: London
Brotherly Things
The Marino's
Frustration
Corsica
Ibiza
A Night in Ibiza
Costa Blanca
Cupcakes
Cumpleaños
Fiesta
Old Wounds
Homebound
Vacation Over
New York
Bubbles and Beer
Petty
Class Day
Celebrate
Priorities
A Magical Day
I Hate My Birthday
Intern
Millie Bee
Summit
That Escalated
Ego
Liquid Courage
Predicament
Corporate Sexy
Dinner at Dad's 2.0
Anti-Mila
Voice of Reason
Fragile
Talk To Me
A Little Better
Not What You Need
Revelation And Secrets
Forgive Me?
Space
The Night Begins
Can The Night End Already
I don't Know You Anymore
He's Still My Friend
I Got You, Always
Wedding Date
Friends
The Calm
Before
The Storm
I Promise
I Hate Halloween
Best Friend or Girlfriend?
Decisions, Decisions
I Can't Live Without You
I Will Survive
Nostalgic
Holiday Surprises
I Trusted You
I Trusted You Too
A Mental Maze
Always
Mark My Words
Call It Destiny

Cherry

1.3K 52 563
Av Bookworm_Tina

I could tell why forêt d'Aitone was dubbed as the lungs of Corsica as Mitchell drove through the narrow tracks of the forest. We were surrounded by nature at its finest, engulfed by green and verdant landscape made up mainly of pine and oak trees that stood side by side in perfect harmony. 

It was refreshing to be among nature as opposed to the hustle and bustle of cities we frequently visited. Mitchell hired an open-top Jeep which allowed me to breathe in the cool, crisp, unpolluted air of the forest. I was enlightened by the many birds that flew over and through the tall trees, insect chirps with sounds of other unknown fauna and occasionally, Mitchell had to slow down the vehicle because of an animal we'd bypass.

The route we took was longer and different from the one we would've taken if we cycled. There weren't many tourists around so it felt like a very personal and private drive up to the riverside. 

"Hola, Pumba," I waved at a dark brown wild pig as Mitchell hit the brakes and slowed down.

"Pumba is a warthog," Mitchell pointed out and glanced at me, "That is a wild boar."

"Same thing," I rolled my eyes.

"Pumba has a lot less fur than this guy," Mitchell went on to explain and I rolled my eyes at his technicalities.

I raised a brow, "Have you ever seen a warthog or do you just smell like one?"

"I've been on two different Safari's, one in Kenya and another in South Africa," he replied. "I have seen my fair share of wildlife."

"Show off," I muttered under my breath.

Mitchell reached for my hand took it in his, "We'll go on a safari on our next trip and I'll introduce you to all of Pride Rock."

I smiled and was impressed he stuck with my Lion King reference, "Look at you, understanding my lingo."

"I told you I've seen my fair share of wildlife to understand you," he teased. I scowled and pulled my hand out of his grasp.

"Tonto del culo," I cursed under my breath.

Mitchell chuckled, "You cannot deny that you're pretty... wild sometimes."

"Remember when you tried to rip my hair off? And when you placed Lego pieces all over my bedroom and shoved ice down my pants? And all those nipple pinches," Mitchell went on to name some of my proudest moments. "And do not even get me started on your colorful vocabulary, I have lost count of the names you've given me and parts of my body."

I smiled innocently at him, "Aren't you proud to call me yours?"

"Of course, you'd take that as a compliment," Mitchell shook his head and picked up speed again once the pig was out of the way. He stretched his arm and while simultaneously glancing in front and at me, he lovingly grazed his thumb over my cheek before he playfully pinched it. "Yes, very proud indeed," he earnestly grinned. 

I ignored the butterflies in my stomach and how I felt like a silly teenage girl in love and grabbed his hand before he could pull away. Mitchell didn't make anything of it and casually focused on driving but I took his index and middle finger and slipped it into my mouth. I ran my tongue over the pad and glanced at Mitchell from beneath my lashes while he looked at me with a look of surprise and perhaps confusion.

"What are you..." he trailed off and exclaimed when I bit him, "Ow!"

Mitchell pulled his hand away and scowled at me in dismay. "See, wild animal!"

I softly laughed under my breath and propped one leg on the dashboard of the vehicle. "Don't play coy, you've licked more than just my fingers."

"The only time I like my fingers in your mouth is when I'm fucking you from behind and using them to shut that smartass mouth of yours," Mitchell casually remarked as he wiped my saliva off his fingers over the fabric of his shorts.

My jaw dropped and my eyes widened - I did not expect that response. "We haven't done it like that."

Mitchell's eyes fell to my chest for a second and the corner of his mouth twitched as he met my gaze, "We haven't done a lot of things yet."

Yet?! 

"How freaky are you Mitchy?" I drawled. 

Mitchell didn't respond with words, he merely smirked and winked before he turned his attention back in front. 

Should I be excited or scared?

I leaned back on the seat, tilted my neck back, and felt the breeze through my hair. "This reminds me of our road trip," I mused, "only Sadie is missing."

"If you were in my car, your leg would not be up there," Mitchell spoke and I smiled as I recalled how protective he was of his cars.

Since we drove pretty slow without any other vehicle present, I decided to flirt a little. I removed my leg off the dashboard, shifted in my seat, and very boldly rested my leg over his lap. The heel of my running shoes was directly over his crotch. Mitchell was caught off guard and squirmed a little, annoyance briefly coated his expression but was quickly placed with amusement as he glanced my way.

I fluttered my lashes at him and twirled a strand of hair between my fingers. "Would this be allowed?" I cooed.

Mitchell placed his hand over my leg and slowly moved from my ankle to my thigh. "As much as I love your legs," he gently squeezed and stared at me with a hint of desire, "But no, it wouldn't."

Why am I not surprised? 

"Freaking mechaphilia," I rolled my eyes and muttered. 

Mitchell scrunched his face in disgust, "Don't even start that cra-"

I was not in the mood for his defense and instead cut him off. "What if I did this?" I rolled my heel inwards towards his crotch but didn't really get a reaction, all he did was squirm for a split second. 

"Your legs are to be on the floor of my car," Mitchell pointed out, gripped my ankle, and pushed it off his lap. "Besides, I need to feel your body heat and skin to be affected. Objects do nothing for me."

"Except your car," I murmured under my breath and Mitchell seemed to hear because he shot a glare my way.

"Alright," I sat properly and scooted a little closer to his side. I placed my hand on his thigh and Mitchell glanced down at my hand then at me with a casually arched brow. "What about this?" I asked softly and slowly moved my hand inwards and while keeping eye contact with him, I slowly made my way up over to his crotch.

My fingers lightly brushed over the fabric of his shorts and he seemed unaffected until I exerted pressure and boldly groped him.

"Mila!" Mitchell squirmed in his seat, gripped onto the steering wheel tightly, and glared down at me through dilated pupils. "I'm driving!"

"So?" I cocked my head to the side as a small smirk grew onto my lips, "We aren't on a highway and you're going at like twenty miles an hour."

"I still need to focus!" He retorted.

"Aw, is your wrong head in the game?" I cooed. 

Mitchell pursed his lips, clenched his jaw, and glowered at me, "You..." he trailed off and huffed through his lips. "Must you always be such a... brat?!"

I exerted more pressure and he did his best not to shift in his seat as he gulped. "As you can see, I'm not five."

"You don't need to be five to be a brat," he shot his eyes my way and I saw desire flick through them for a split second when he added, "or to be punished."

Like how you punished me last night, Cabrón?!

I scoffed, "Your punishment game is weak," I squeezed him and he shifted his legs a little in discomfort or pleasure - I wasn't sure. I moved my body over the seat and aligned my face with his crotch, I looked up at him from beneath my lashes, "Because it sure brings me pleasure."

I breathed over him and pressed a simple, chaste kiss while my hands firmly wrapped around the growing guy. I licked my lips and glanced back up at him, "Would you allow this in your car?"

Mitchell's jaw tightened, eyes darkened and lips sat in a straight line - I could tell he was strained and I loved it. "What are you playing at?"

I shrugged, squeezed him, and kissed the air around his crotch, "I'm just asking questions."

I smirked and tried to move back but Mitchell quickly reached for me and tangled his fingers in my hair. My brows raised and I looked at him quizzically as he left the steering wheel for a split second and pressed a button on the roof of the car. The roof slowly closed, Mitchell placed one hand on the wheel again and then glanced at me, "You want to play, let's fucking play!"

Oh damn.

Mitchell bucked his hips in a way that I had full access to his growing erection. I looked up at him with slightly widened eyes and parted lips, desire flickered in his eyes as he gestured to his lap. "Go on," he pulled at my hair and I gasped at the sudden and rough motion, "Finish what you started."

I battered my lashes at him innocently, "But you're driving."

He licked his lips and smirked, "You know I can multitask. Besides, your pretty mouth will be doing all the work while I drive and... enjoy the ride."

He's been a dominating ass but it's so hot. Do not give in.

I ran my tongue over my bottom lip and swallowed before I tugged at the waistband of his shorts and slowly lowered it. The hitch in Mitchell's breath told me he was turned on and if I was honest, I was a little too. Half of the words printed on his boxers were exposed and I ran my hand up his shirt, over his lower abdomen. I lifted his shirt a fraction and pressed my lips over his hot skin, I twirled my tongue over his abdomen and slowly made way down, simultaneously while lowering his shorts. 

Mitchell tugged my hair once more and pain shot through my nerves as he pulled the strands against its roots. I hissed and glared up at him, "Must you be so rough?"

"Why don't you do something more productive with that mouth than complain?" He cockily shot back and I could tell Mitchell was in full bedroom mode - his tone reeked of authority and dominance. 

"Careful," a small smirk tugged at my lips, "Your most precious... and sensitive pal is at the disposal of my mouth and I can bite... hard."

"Go on, try that," Mitchell dared me with his eyes.

I slipped my fingers into the waistband of his boxer briefs and slowly lowered them as I kissed my way down but before I could hit the jackpot, I pulled away. I reached for Mitchell's hand on my hair and peeled his fingers off which he surprisingly let me easily do. I moved back to my seat and ran a hand through my hair, "I just remembered, I flossed this morning," I rolled my eyes to his way and he wore a look of amusement and irritation, "Sperm tends to stick in my teeth." I reached over and tapped his cheek, "Raincheck, baby."

The corners of Mitchell's lips twitched and he adjusted himself before he smacked the same hand on my upper thigh. Without looking my way, he trailed his hand upwards and very cheekily pressed his palm over my core. I inhaled sharply as I was immediately greeted by the warmth of his hand over me. Mitchell pressed two fingers against me, "Such a little tease."

Before I got too lost in the moment, I gripped his hand and pushed it away, "I learn from the best."

Mitchell didn't respond with words but merely glanced my way with a smirk. The Mitchell I embarked on a road trip with was never this bold so it was easier to tease him then but now, he fought back and knew exactly what to say, how to act, and where to touch to get a reaction out of me. 

"Music?" I questioned after a brief moment of silence – silence that was filled with a lot of sexual tension. 

"Whatever you want," Mitchell flashed his dimples as he smiled, "I don't mind."

I pulled out my phone and connected it to the stereo while I picked a playlist with songs that had slightly dirtier lyrics and meanings. I selected an old song but the lyrics were enough to do the trick. 

I ran my fingers through my hair and moved my shoulders to the beat of the music. I felt Mitchell's eyes on me, "What is this?"

I licked my lips and sang with the lyrics, "I love myself." I trailed my finger down his arm, "I want you to love me, when I feel down, I want you above me."

"Don't tell me you don't know this song?" I raised a brow.

Before he could respond, I ran my hands over my clavicle and over to my breasts where I perked them a little, "I don't want anybody else." I placed one foot on the seat and trailed my hand down my legs until I reached between my thighs and winked at him. "When I think about you, I touch myself," I threw my head back as I sang the dirty lyrics.

Mitchell's eyes fell to my hands and swallowed as he slowly met my gaze, "Okay then... next song." Mitchell reached for my phone and pressed next. 

"Aw don't you like it?" I pouted. 

Mitchell's jaw ticked as he glanced my way from the side of his eye which told me he knew exactly what I was up to. I shrugged and grabbed the bottle of water from the cupholder while the next song played. 

I tilted my head back as the chilled liquid went down my throat and savored every drop. I took another gulp but water dribbled down my mouth when I choked as I heard the lyrics of the song. 

'Do you like the way I flick my tongue or nah?
You can ride my face until you're drippin' cum
Can you lick the tip then throat the dick or nah?
Can you let me stretch that pussy out or nah'

I wiped my mouth with the back of my palm and slowly turned my head Mitchell's way with an arched brow and growing grin. "Well... you know how to send a message."

"This is your music," Mitchell quickly retorted. 

"Right, your music is a lot nastier," I scorned. "You're more along the lines of..." I cleared my throat and repeated the lyrics of a song I first heard on our way to Moab, "Put this pussy right in your face, swipe your nose like a credit card, hop on top, I wanna ride."

"What?" Mitchell glanced my way with wide appalled eyes.

"Although," I rested my leg on the dashboard again, "I think you're more along the lines of," I paused, reached for my phone, and switched to the lyrics of the WAP song Mitchell introduced to me. "Your honor, I'm a freak bitch, handcuffs," I glanced his way with a small satisfied smirk, "Put him on his knees, give him something to believe in."

"Or," I put up a finger, "Tie me up like I'm surprise."

Mitchell grabbed my phone and turned off the music, "Music has now become a privilege for you while I drive."

"I'm talking WAP, WAP, WAP..." I sang under my breath and suppressed a laugh from Mitchell's reaction. 

Once again, I turned the tables.

***

Surrounded by mountains and forest were a beautiful, pristine waterfall and natural pool. The clear water fell from rock formations into a stream with water so clear, I could see almost everything beneath. We parked the hired Jeep at the nearby Village of Evisa where we purchased a few fresh produce such as fruits and easily edible foods, packed it in a picnic basket, and took a short ten-minute walk to the pool.

Mitchell laid a blanket on the grass near the bank of the pool and I helped him set up. Mitchell came prepared as he placed a bottle of rosé and two wine glasses on the ground beside the charcuterie board and other edibles.

While taking in the tranquil natural beauty we were surrounded by, we nibbled on snacks and finally caught up. Mitchell filled me in on what happened with Katie and I told him about my time with the Marino's. 

"I am glad I was absent from that dinner," Mitchell murmured as he took a sip of the rosé. 

"You're such a snob," I scorned and shook my head. 

"It's not about being a snob," he elaborated. "Your family barely even like me, I doubt Leo's would've welcomed me with open arms."

He has a point there.

"My family..." I paused to find the right words while Mitchell raised a brow and patiently waited for me to continue. "They just need to get to know the real you... the Mitch I know."

"As for Leo's family, I don't see why they wouldn't like you. They don't even know you."

"I can think of a few reasons," Mitchell muttered. 

I frowned, "Go on."

"Forget it." Mitchell shook his head and gestured me over, "Why are you so far? The idea of a romantic picnic is... well romance."

I arched a brow, "And you're just such a romantic guy."

"Obviously," Mitchell scoffed. 

"Debata...ah!" I shrieked when Mitchell reached over, grabbed and pulled me towards him. 

With my back against his chest, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. "This is better," he murmured, buried his nose in my hair, and deeply inhaled. 

"And you call me a wild animal," I feigned annoyance but still leaned into him and enjoyed our closeness. 

"What can I say?" Mitchell sighed and tightened his hold around me. "You bring out the animal in me."

"It's pretty out here," I mused after a brief moment of comfortable silence. I mindlessly drew patterns over Mitchell's forearm as he ran his fingers through my hair. "So peaceful and calm... almost like paradise."

"So unlike you," Mitchell teased and I playfully pinched his forearm. 

"Must you be so violent?" Mitchell asked with amusement. 

"What can I say?" I glanced over my shoulder and smiled at him tightly, "You bring out the animal in me."

A boyish grin lightened Mitchell's features, "Always such a smartass." He lowered his head and playfully bit my shoulder. Before I could call out his cannibal ways, he spoke, "You know you are the first woman who can get on every single one of my nerves yet I still love you more for it."

"Aw," I cooed. "I told you that you were psycho."

Mitchell leaned over, grabbed a strawberry, and shoved it in my mouth. "This ought to keep your smartass remarks at bay for a while."

I suppressed my laughter and pulled the strawberry out of my mouth. I softly laughed, "And you're a snowflake."

Mitchell deeply sighed and rested his chin on top of my head, "I ask again, what am I going to do with you?"

I smiled to myself and enjoyed the moment we shared. It felt nice to be close to Mitchell, annoy him yet still feel so loved. I had never experienced a date like this before, it was by far the simplest one I'd been on with Mitchell thus far but I knew it would go down as one of the most romantic.

I glanced at the large strawberry I held by the stem and it sure looked delicious. I was about to take a proper bite into it but Mitchell snatched it from me. "If you're not going to eat it, I will."

I glanced up at him and just as he was about to take a bite I mused, "Don't you think strawberries resemble penis heads?"

Mitchell's eyes slowly fell on me as he gradually lowered the strawberry, "What?"

I shifted a little so I had a better view of Mitchell but was still close enough. "I mean look at the shape, it looks a lot like a dickhead."

"And a literal one, not the kind like you," I quickly added with an innocent smile.

Mitchell glanced at the strawberry and he must've seen my point because he pulled a face that resembled disgust with a tinge of disturbance. "Thanks for ruining strawberries for me."

"Oh, lighten up, it isn't a real dickhead, it just looks like one."

"Stop saying that," Mitchell scolded. 

"Saying what?" I casually asked, "Dickhead?"

"Mila," he stared down at me sternly.

I pursed my lips to stop myself from laughing before I said, "You can't just throw a perfectly good, juicy, sweet strawberry away."

Mitchell glanced at the strawberry and then at me. "You're right," his eyes darkened a shade and he looked at me with a tiny little smirk, "Open your mouth."

His request was innocent but the way he looked and the tone he used made me interpret it in a very dirty way. "Hmm?"

"Open," he repeated. 

My lips parted and Mitchell kept his eyes fixated on me as he brought the fruit to my mouth. I captured it between my lips and to tease him, I twirled my tongue around the circumference of the strawberry as I gazed at him from beneath my lashes.

"Bite," Mitchell instructed and for once, I did as he said.

I had no idea how but a simple task like eating fruit became very sexually tense, as I chewed down the delicious fruit, Mitchell gazed at me with slightly dilated pupils. I licked my lips when I was done, "Mmm, that's some good dic–strawberry."

The corners of Mitchell's lips twitched as he brought his thumb to the corner of my lip, wiped away some of the juice and he kept his eyes fixated on me as he licked his thumb. He then brought his face closer and my heartbeat picked up a notch as his lips lingered over mine. His blue-grey gaze was locked on my wide one for a long moment before he moved his lips to the corner of my mouth and ran the tip of his tongue over the area he just wiped. 

"Missed a spot," he pulled away a fraction and whispered. 

I gulped and the temperature between us rapidly picked up yet goosebumps erupted from the back of my neck down to my spine. I wanted to kiss him so badly and the frustration he built in me from the previous night weakened my restraint.

Control Mila, control!

Mitchell licked his lips, "I know what you're trying to do." He swiped the pad of his thumb over my bottom lip and stared into my wide gaze, "But I'm on to you."

Hijo de puta is too perceptive for his own good.

"What are you talking about?" I blinked innocently. "Can't a girl enjoy some of nature's best candy?"

Mitchell faintly smirked and his eyes fell from my eyes to my lips and then back up again. "Hmm," he merely hummed and pulled back. 

"Be a darling and pass me the cherries," I changed the subject.

Mitchell brought over the bowl of fresh cherries and I picked a stem that carried two. "From penis head to balls," I mused as I twirled the cherries in my hand. 

"Stop sexualizing food, Milo," Mitchell scolded and I laughed as I popped one in my mouth.

I offered Mitchell one, he pulled a face and shook his head. "I got those for you."

I shrugged and popped another in my mouth. "By the way," I mused after I chewed down the sweet fruit. "Why is cherry my safe word?"

Mitchell unwound his neck and appeared a little awkward, "Do you really want me to answer while we're eating?"

"I don't see an issue unless sex with me makes you squeamish," I replied. "Which I highly doubt. So, tell me, I'm curious because I was set on shrimp."

Mitchell took in a breath, "Remember when we first met... our true first meeting."

"When I jackpotted in your mouth, yeah," I spoke casually and Mitchell appeared as if he was about to be sick. 

He blinked twice and shook his head, "Anyway," he paused and gulped, "You drank a cherry-flavored drink and when you... you know, it tasted like..." he trailed off and shuddered. 

"Like nasty chunks of cherry?" I pulled my face in disgust.

"Do you want me to throw up?" he snapped and I felt bad but also wanted to laugh at his discomfort. 

"But yes, so I thought cherry was quite fitting since cherry flavor quite literally stopped us in the past."

"I've got to hand it to you, Clarke," I grinned proudly. "You upped me on this one because, after that explanation, I think cherry beats shrimp."

"Anything beat... shrimp," he replied with distaste.

I scrunched my nose and felt a little bad, "I ruined cherries for you, didn't I?"

He nodded. "Add strawberries to that list too. And shrimp, pickles, cucumbers..." Mitchell scowled at me, "I might as well live off air at this point."

I stifled a laugh, kept aside the cherry stem, got on his lap in a straddling position, and wrapped my hands around his neck. I sheepishly looked into his eyes, "Sorry," I muttered and he merely smiled in response. 

"It's alright, I'm not complaining," he smiled warmly as his hands circled around my waist. He brushed his nose against mine, "I get to call you mine so it's worth it."

I internally swooned at his words and butterflies erupted in my stomach. "How in the world did you ever fall in love with me?"

Mitchell pursed his lips and pretended to think over it for a moment. "I have asked myself that question so many times."

I scowled at him, "Cabrón."

He chuckled and pecked my lips. "Honestly, you are the complete opposite of what I thought my type was."

"Yeah, I know," I muttered as jealousy crept into the pit of my stomach, "I'm not a blonde, blue-eyed princess."

"Your eyes are blue... with specks of green but there's more blue," Mitchell replied and I glared at him in response.

"It's not about physical features," one hand left my waist and he tucked a strand of hair behind my ears. "I was only attracted to your outer beauty but I fell in love with your heart and... with Mila."

"Okay..." I drawled. 

Mitchell took in a breath. "Do you know what makes you special?"

I shrugged, "I tolerate you?"

Mitchell looked at me in dismay but brushed my answer off. "Your confidence. All my life I've had women who were more shy, timid, soft-spoken, and did everything they thought would please me. Li – my ex included – loved validation from me and while I understand that everyone has insecurities, they thrived off it and would constantly seek approval from me which I didn't like."

Basically the complete opposite of me.

"So, like," I twirled my hand between my fingers and put on a high-pitched voice, "Does this dress work for my ass, Mitch? Does this color make my eyes pop? Do you like my hair down or up?"

Mitchell licked his lips and took a moment, "Yes... no... look, I'm not going to bitch about anyone because everyone has their own issues and I don't judge."

"My point is, you don't give a damn about what anyone says or thinks about you. You're confident, smart, witty, beautiful and you walk around knowing it. I love how unapologetically yourself you are."

"I call you pretty, you shut me up and tell me you're hot," he added with a small chuckle.

I appreciated his words but it wasn't entirely true. I never cared what anyone thought about me but like everyone else, I had many insecurities too. "Believe me, I have insecurities."

"I don't see why you should but I understand," he half shrugged. "Yet you still wear those insecurities proudly and I fucking love that about you."

"You've called me out on my shit since we met, you never tried to be someone else just to get to me to like you and that's why you were the only girl I gave my attention to that night we met."

I coyly smiled and rested my head on his chest – all these compliments were making me awkward and a little embarrassed. Mitchell's hand went to the back of my head and his chest vibrated as he softly chuckled. "And that is why I appreciate the rare moments you blush."

I pulled back and narrowed my eyes at him even though my cheeks were warm. I slapped his chest, "I do not blush."

"Sure," Mitchell smiled and pressed a kiss over my forehead.

"Since we're having a revelation moment," I mused. "When did you realize you were in love with me?"

"Hmm," Mitchell huffed and paused for a moment. "The day after Thanksgiving at the beach house."

"After or before you gave me cunnilingus?" I arched a brow. 

Mitchell scowled at my word choice but went on to reply, "I think both but I really knew I was done for after I got back and you weren't there. I didn't know what to do or think, I just needed to know you were safe or I was going to lose my mind."

He mindlessly licked his lips, "I recall how much I regretted leaving with Liza. I sat in the hospital beside her and I kept thinking how much I always wanted that – for Liza to come back and need me for once."

"And when it finally happened, I didn't even want to be there. I pitied her so I stayed back but my mind and heart were only with you. I knew then that you were the person I wanted and no one else."

I smiled and those damn butterflies were back but I played it off cool and scrunched my nose. "Gross."

"What about you, smartass?" Mitchell questioned, "When did you realize you were in love with me?"

I still remembered the revelating moment as if it were yesterday. "I think I subconsciously knew from the day we were making brownies and my dad showed up. You stood up for me like no one ever had, I respected you for that."

"I only spoke the truth," he cupped my cheek.

I smiled in response and went on, "But the I'm screwed for life moment was when were at The Grand Canyon, we stood at the top where you organized a lovely lunch. You hugged me tightly and it was in that moment that I realized I was in love with Bitchell Clarke of all people."

Love was evident in Mitchell's eyes as he smiled and brushed his lips against mine. He pulled away and whispered, "I wish we had this revelation conversation much sooner." Mitchell's smile faded and guilt was replaced in his eyes, "Things would've been... different."

"Hey," I pulled him closer and cupped his cheeks. "We're here now and I wouldn't trade this for anything in the world."

"The road from hate to love was a long one but it was worth it," I pulled away and added in a lighthearted tone to fix the mood. 

"I never hated you."

I looked at him in disbelief, "You're kidding right?"

"I'm serious, I never hated you," he responded honestly. "I wanted to kill you many times and no one pissed me off more than you but I never felt any hatred towards you."

"Not even when I froze your balls with ice? Or hammered you in the family jewels? Or even when I sang too loudly in your car?" I sheepishly asked. 

Mitchell pursed his lips, "Okay maybe I hated you for one second."

"I think I hated how much I was still attracted to you despite being an obnoxious, royal pain in the ass."

"I knew it!" I winked, "You always wanted me."

"Nah, there were times I just wanted to fuck you to keep you quiet," he shamelessly admitted.

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped, "¡Joder, lo sabía!"

I laughed because we had some crazy and wild times. "For the record, I hated you for more than one second although I was honest when I said you were hot."

"Thanks." His tone sounded more sarcastic than serious before he added sincerely, "I remember when you fell asleep on our way to Buffalo, I glanced at you now and again and you looked so..."

"Sexy?" I wriggled my brows. 

Mitchell rolled his eyes. "No, you looked nothing like the pain in the ass I knew. It was like when you were asleep, all the layers you hid underneath peeled away and you appeared so innocent and pure."

I looked at him incredulously, "Neither am I innocent and most certainly not pure."

"The moment you opened your mouth, I knew that," Mitchell agreed and I wholeheartedly laughed. 

"I bet you wanted to strangle me in my sleep at times," I laughed. 

Mitchell shamelessly agreed by nodding, "About eight out of ten times in a day."

My laughter died and I suggestively grinned at him, "And now you want to choke me."

Mitchell's brows lifted and just like that, the mood went from lighthearted to sexually tense again. Mitchell stared at me for a long moment and caught me completely off guard when he wrapped his fingers around my neck and pushed me flat on my back. I gasped and like the diabolically twisted person I was around Mitchell, excitement built in my stomach and my temperature rose. 

My hands dropped to my sides and I stared up at him with wide, curious eyes while my stomach somersaulted as I was bathed in his body heat. Mitchell's eyes darkened and he lowered himself so that almost his entire body was pressed against mine. 

"You need to be careful what you wish for," he breathed over my parted lips, "because you know I always give you what you want."

"Last night disagrees," I cheekily retorted. 

"Bad girls don't get nice things," he countered. 

I raised a brow, slid my hand under his shirt, and made my way up the taut muscles of his back, "I thought you liked it when I'm bad."

Mitchell half smirked and the desire in his eyes was enough to clench my core. He slowly moved forward until his lips lightly brushed over mine. The kiss was sweet, chaste, and the kind that had my stomach and heart fluttering like a silly adolescent in love for the first time. 

"Hey," the desire in his eyes was replaced with nothing much love. He rubbed his nose against mine and stared into my wide eyes, "I love you."

If I thought I felt like a pathetic teenage girl earlier, it was in no way compared to the way I felt after he said those words. Mitchell was being sweet and awfully romantic and I loved it so freaking much that I was scared I would throw up again. 

And I ate real cherries this time. 

I crinkled my nose, "Gross."

Humor and amusement danced in Mitchell's eyes, "You're an asshole, you know that?"

My jaw dropped, "Did you just call me an asshole?"

"Yes, I did."

"Bitch," I playfully cursed. 

"Oh?" Mitchell grinned.

"Oh yeah," I replied. 

Mitchell didn't respond with words but kissed me with a lot more passion and urgency this time. He bit on my lip and I moaned into the kiss as his hands traveled south and explored my body. He moved his lips to my jaw and I tilted my neck to give him more access as I pulled him closer and wrapped one leg around him. 

Our moment rapidly got hot and heavy, my body was on fire and I felt El Diablo poke me in the stomach. I pushed at Mitchell's chest and stopped him, "We should slow down before we get carried away."

"Why?" He whined between kisses.

"Um, social etiquette," I responded.

Mitchell pulled away and raised a brow, "You're saying this?"

I rolled my bottom lip inward, "The last thing we need it to have Pumba and his family interrupt us."

Mitchell chuckled and after one last kiss, he pulled away. He sat back and I watched in amusement as he adjusted himself.

"Well," I cleared my throat, "This reminds me of a nursery rhyme."

"Mila, no," Mitchell shook his head and looked at me in dismay.

"Mitch and Mils went up the hill
For a cute little picnic,
Mitch got a little frisky 
Mila had lots of fun but shut him down
And now Mitchy has a yam in his pants and a look to kill" I sang in the Jack and Jill tune.

Mitchell glowered at me while I laughed. "Alright," he mused, "Here's one for you."

"Mila had a little attitude
Mila had a sharp tongue
Mila had to go home with her beau
Mila thought she was smart 
Until her cute little ass stung." He spoke in the rhyme of Mary had a little lamb.

My laughter died down and smile dropped while Mitchell smugly grinned at me. "Damn," I slapped my thigh, "You're getting good at being me!"

***

Around ten pm that night, we got back to the yacht after dinner at a five-star restaurant that sat on one of the most beautiful beaches on the island. I made sure to wear a dress so hot that Mitchell's would've drooled over me rather than the food on his plate and I succeeded because he could barely keep his eyes and hands to himself all night. 

I wore the best pushup bra I had and the dress's plunging neckline gave him a view enough to tease him. I kept my hair up and purposely touched over my neck and clavicle throughout the night. It was safe to conclude that I drove Mitchell insane and I loved every second of it. 

It didn't take Mitchell a second to attack me with his lips as soon as we entered the bedroom. I barely had time to remove any of the jewelry I wore or even my shoes. His hands explored my body as if he were on a treasure hunt or something and in no time, he undid my hair, slid the straps of the dress down my arms, and eventually had the dress pool at my ankles. 

Mitchell took a few steps away and stared at me with nothing but lust as I stood before him dressed in nothing but one of my best lingerie ensembles and a pair of five-inch black heels. 

"Fuck!" he cursed under his breath as his eyes drank in about every inch of my body. "If I didn't want you so badly right now, I'd just stare at you."

I took slow steps towards him, placed each of my hands on his shoulders, and guided him to the bed. "Creep," I rolled my eyes before I trailed my hands down his abdomen to his pants where I reached for the belt buckle. 

Mitchell's brows raised and I felt his fiery gaze on me as I undid the buckle and slid off the belt. I stepped forward, he stepped back and I reached for the button and fly off his pants. I undid them and pulled his pants down, Mitchell looked more amused than before as I pushed him to sit on the edge of the bed. 

Mitchell's hands were immediately on the side of my upper thigh as I placed my hands on his shoulders. My movements were calculated as I placed one leg on each side of his legs and straddled his lap. Mitchell was needy, he hastily trailed his hands upwards, over to my waist and then to the small of my back where he yanked me forward and captured my lips with a heated, passionate kiss. 

I kissed him back with the same amount of passion and lust, my hands ran up and down his strong arms and a small moan escaped my throat as he slipped his tongue into my mouth and bit my lip. I began grinding my butt against the very prominent bulge in his boxer briefs, Mitchell bit down on my lip extra hard when I picked up pace and dug my nails into his biceps. 

Mitchell pulled away and looked into my eyes with primal lust. My breathing came rapidly and my body was hot and flushed as he gripped my ass. A soft gasp left my parted lips as he positioned me in such a way that my core was directly over his erection. 

He gulped and slowly matched my rhythm with his hips, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the pleasure that shot through every little nerve in my body. I was just as needy for him and I craved to be filled by him but I needed to have restraint - I refused to give in to my hormones and lust. 

With heavy pants from the violation of his lips on my skin and the movement of his hips, I reached for the waistband of his underwear, lowered it, and set his erection free.

I gripped him and Mitchell's breathing got heavier as my fingers slowly pumped around the circumference. "Baby," Mitchell breathed and it was satisfying to know how... hungry he was for me. 

I shifted on his lap, pushed my panties aside, and placed his hardness between my folds. Mitchell cursed and his grip on me tightened as I began rubbing myself over him, torturously slow. I couldn't even deny how good it felt without the barrier of a condom between us, his length brushed against my clitoris and it felt almost... euphoric. 

My back felt clammy and even though my movements were slow, my body was hot. I moaned and bit on my lip as I ground against him at a quicker pace. Mitchell's lips parted and he breathed heavily while one of his hands reached for one of my breasts and he not so gently squeezed. 

"Fuck..." he cursed huskily. "I want you, now!"

I want you too... so badly but sorry Bitchell, not gonna happen tonight.

He grabbed my waist and was ready to position himself at my entrance but I stopped him by holding onto his biceps. "I love you but I'm not so keep to make little Bitchell's right now."

Mitchell briefly shut his eyes and cursed, "Fuck! Condom."

He stretched for the nightstand and I watched as he grabbed a foil package but just before he could rip it open, I snatched the condom out of his hand. He raised a brow and I noticed the slight irritation in his stance for prolonging this. 

I rubbed myself over him once more, he let out a low groan and stared at me under hooded, dilated eyes. "Fuck the roleplay, I need you now!"

I kissed the tip of his nose and stared straight into his eyes. "How badly?" I whispered. 

He bucked his hips against me and I suppressed a moan. "Need I say more?"

"Good," I brushed my lips against his. "My job is done for tonight."

Mitchell's brows furrowed and his lips parted as he took a moment to register my words. Annoyance and perhaps anger flashed in his eyes, his fingers dug into my lower back and he pulled me closer. "Are you fucking kidding me right now?" He growled between gritted teeth.

I licked my lips and shook my head but Mitchell seemed to read my body well because every little nerve went against my mind - I needed him just as badly. He gripped my bottom lip between his teeth and pulled but before he could get any further, I gripped his hair and tilted his head back. 

"Cherry," I spoke slow and softly.

Mitchell's grip immediately loosened and he pulled back. I had to admit I felt awful for the dejected look he wore but I felt the same way the previous night. 

"What?" He breathed. 

"Cherry," I repeated even slower. I tilted my head to the side and added, "After all, it won't be the first time you went to bed painfully hard because of me."

Mitchell slowly nodded and pushed me off his lap, he stood up, ran a hand through his hair, and fixed his underwear. He turned to glance my way and it was safe to conclude he looked pissed. He opened his mouth, closed it and eventually clenched his jaw, and walked off to the bathroom. 

Uh oh, he's mad-mad.

A/N does anyone feel a little bad for Mitch? I know I did, especially after how cute he was at the picnic.

Their trip is almost over and then they enter the real world! I hope you liked this chapter, I hit a writers block and not so pleased with it.

Let me know your thoughts,
Till then,
Be safe,
Tina

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
240K 12.7K 77
"Do you ever give being insufferable a rest? Don't you get tired of annoying me and then acting smug about it?" Mitchell annoyed asked the infuriatin...
20.5M 346K 42
#1 Teen Fiction | #1 Young Adult | #1 Romance "We all need someone to drive us mad." - The Wombats. He stared arrogantly down at me, a smirk plaste...
44.1K 1.4K 41
C O M P L E T E D "Date me," he spins the whiskey around in the glass and fixes me with a smirk. I roll my eyes the moment the words roll off his ton...