Can't Express Myself (Roddy R...

By SweatGoddess

Exotic and Roddy are just friends who have feelings for each other. When they take commit to being in a relat... More

characters
Just friends
Confused
Giving In
The surprise
Making Love
More &More
Good Day
Back to Cali
Adjusting
New characters
Jealously
Acting A fool
Getting back on Good terms
New York show
Girls Night Out
Pregnancy Scare
Handling Drama
Death of my Ex
Future wishes
Birthday Coming up
Crazed
Birthday Bash
The proposal
Enjoying Hawaii
Baby Fever
Wedding Plans
Troubled waters
"I DO"
Honeymoon
New Home
Gender
Babyshower
First Movement
Pregnancy Craze
Labor and Delivery
New Addition
6 weeks
Family
Epilogue
LIVE LIFE FAST
Fighting temptation
Two wrongs don't make a right
Sneaky Links
Unfaithful
"Are you serious?"
No kizzy
Pretend
"Why you avoiding me?"
Avoidance pt2
All these years
Hit the fan
Real life Nightmare
Escape
how i got all
the blocc is hot 🔥
History
lesbian sistas
y'all need to get these vote up
Ready to Pop
Killer Crip
Revenge
coma
"Are you okay?"
Back to normal

Withdrawal

268 6 0
By SweatGoddess

Exotic
I watched Roddy throw up as I rubbed his back. I slowly weening him down he was down 1 bottle a day. I helped him rinse his mouth out and helped him back to the bed he was weaker than usual. "You want some soup baby?"
"Not right now mamas" I laid my head on his chest he had gained most of his weight back. He shaved and was looking back to normal. I kissed him again and he kissed me back I straddle him and started grinding on him. "I missed you "I said kissing his neck. I reached in his boxers and started rubbing his dick. He didn't harden
"I can't right now mamas" I stopped kissing him and looked at him.
He sighed "it's the lean it suppresses my sex drive"
I nodded "its okay baby"
I laid on his chest "I'm sorry I keep disappointing you"
"Rodrick you didn't disappoint me it's fine"
"Why did you start taking lean when we was younger?"
"I liked the high it gave me and..."
He stayed silent for couple breaths
"The more I drunk it I started realizing I didn't need sex as much which was good because the girls I was fucking with never really wanted to fuck me"
I nodded staying silent "I never really enjoyed sex until I got with you"
I kissed his lips again "Baby why didn't you tell me when we were younger?"
"Would have changed anything?"
I nodded "Yes I would gave been fucking the shit outta you damn think about all the sex we missed out on" Roddy busted out laughing "You fucking crazy" I smiled "Yeah I am but I am serious though"

Roddy
I shook my head at Exotic she always knew how to cheer me up. I stopped thinking for a minute I was really disappointed that she wasn't pregnant.
But then it was also a good thing I could ask her to marry me before she popped out any babies. She is not going to marry you She just got back with because you relapsed. I took a deep breath "what's wrong baby ?"
"Nothing mamas" I will enjoy it while it last then. Maybe I can make her fall back in love with me. "You need some lean?". I nodded because didn't want to really tell her what was on my mind. She got up and fixed it and I drunk it down looking up at her. I pulled her into me as I feel asleep.

I woke the next morning In a terrible mood. I looked at Exotic who was laying on my chest. I slide her off me slowly not wanting to wake her. I grabbed some weed and walked out of the room. I sat next to the pool as I started smoking it. My mind was racing I couldn't hold a solid thought.
I finished my blunt and got into the pool.the weed had calmed my nerves and the water helped me relax. I thought about the time we made love and she said she would promised she would never leave me. That was a lie clearly. I shook my head trying to fight the toxic thoughts I caused her to leave me but now we were back together for now at least.

I finished my laps and got out of the pool grabbing a towel. Exotic was in the doorway staring at me. I stared at her back but didn't say anything as I dried myself off. She turned and walked back into the house. I followed after her she cooked breakfast and sat a plate down in front of me. She kissed my cheek but didn't say anything she turned to leave the kitchen but I grabbed her arm. "Where are you going?"
"To lay back down I'm still tired and I can tell your not in a good mood"
I picked up my plate with one hand and let her wrist go I got up and followed her.

Exotic
I could tell Roddy was in a terrible mood. I felt his energy behind me walking up the stairs. I didn't know if it was withdrawal or the drama that had happened between us. I laid on the bed getting under the covers. He sat down next to me as he started eating watching me. I closed my eyes and was drifting off to sleep. I heard him click on the tv. I was almost fully asleep when I felt him start rubbing my stomach. Is he upset because I wasn't pregnant?

I woke up an hour later, I looked over to see Roddy staring at me intensely. I kissed him on the lips and rubbed his face. He pulled me into him kissing me back. I could tell he had missed me through his kiss. I felt his dick harden on my leg. "Mmhm" I moaned. He pulled back adruptly and went into the bathroom. I sat there confused before getting up knocking on the bathroom door.

Roddy
I grabbed my dick and started stroking myself. I heard Exotic knocking "Baby you okay?" I groaned and put my dick back in my shorts and opened the door. She wrapped her arms around my waist pulling me to her and started kissing my neck." I need some lean mamas"
"I will get you some after"
"Naw I want some now!"
She stepped back looking at me she looked hurt but at the moment I didn't care. She turned walking back into the room. I wanted her badly but I felt like we shouldn't have sex right now. I laid back down on the bed. She came back in to the room and handed me the cup. "Mamas you mad at me?"
"No I'm not mad?"
She turned getting out a bathing suit she was about to change and then looked over at me and walked into the bathroom. She acting like a ain't seen her naked I thought as I started sipping my cup. She came back out in a thong bikini I raised my eyebrows Why the fuck did I turn her down?

Exotic
Roddy was giving me mixed signals, I didn't know what to do. So I decided to swim it's probably just cuz he going through withdrawal. I got in the jacuzzi letting the bubbles relax my body. I would give him space and time I wouldn't force anything. I picked up my phone that started ringing
"Hello"
"Did you think about what i said at the club?" My eyes got big it was Trey"How did you get my number?"
"Nikki gave it to me" I hung up on him blocking his number.
I was fuming mad I called Nikki
"Why the fuck would you give him my number?"
"He seemed genuinely in love with you "she said nonchalantly
"Your suspended for a week don't come in on Monday" I hung up I thought about firing her permanently. I had to much shit going on right now who does that type of shit.

I got out of the jacuzzi and padded to the kitchen. I was hungry and stressed out. I made me something to eat and sat down at the table. Surrounded by my crazy thoughts. It was obvious that Trey was obsessed and I would definitely have to file a restraining order. I didn't need him causing anymore issues with me and Roddy.
"What you thinking about mamas?"
I jumped I don't even hear him come in the dining room.

"You scared me?" I said turning to him
"I ain't mean to mamas" he came over and rubbed my shoulders. "You in a better mood now?"
"Somewhat"
I nodded taking a bite of my food trying to figure out if I should tell him what was going on. I know he would probably flip out on some crazy shit.
"Baby we need to talk?"
He stopped rubbing my shoulders and sat down. "You don't have to be with me just cuz I relapsed. If that's what you gone say you can just leave"
"That not what was I going to say.. wait you think I got back with you cuz you relapsed?"
He shrugged looking at me. I got up walking over and sat on his lap.
"How could you think that ?you know I'm in love with you"
He put his hands around my waist
"I don't know mamas"
"I left because I was in my feelings you literally had a bitch you used to fuck sitting on your lap Rodrick"
He looked at me "I'm sorry mamas that was really fucked up I just wanted you to feel how I felt when I saw you with Trey"
"I need to talk to you about him"
He leaned back "What about him?"
I relayed everything that had happened and told him what I was planning to do.
"Hell naw I'm finna stretch that nigga out and you need to fire that bitch she can't be trusted"

Roddy
"I will fire her right now" she picked up her phone and sent Nikki a text. I was going to text my hittas to get some info on that nigga. I wanted to finish our talk first. "Rodrick you can't be doing stuff like that to me you act like I met Trey on purpose. " I exhaled deeply "I know " she rubbed my face and I looked up at her. "You still love me mamas?" She made a face
"Unfortunately I couldn't stop if I tried"
"Oh you talking shit" I smiled tickling her. "Stop" she started laughing and squirming. She got up and ran upstairs I chased after her. I tackled her on the bed. Still tickling her, "no I'm mad at you how you gone tell me I could just leave?" I brushed her hair out her face
"I'm sorry mamas you promised you wouldn't leave me and you did but I know it because of the bullshit I pulled."

She looked up at me and then at my lips. I looked down at her in her bikini, I clinched my jaw. She pushed me off and got up. I watched her going into the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on. I got up after a few minutes and walked in on her touching herself. My dick sprung up and I dropped my shorts entering the shower.

"Let me help you with that mamas." I whispered in her ear she opened her eyes looking at me. I grabbed her waist from behind pressing my dick on her ass. I moved her hand from her clit replacing with it my own, I grabbed her nipple with her other. I started flicking her clit slowly and massaged her nipples with my other hand "huh" she moaned.

She pressed against my dick moving her hips. I growled as I rubbed her clit faster. "Yess " I kissed her neck licking and sucking. I pulled her leg wider so I could slide to fingers in her while rubbing her clit with my thumb. "Ooohh shit" I pumped my fingers inside her she started moaning making me harder. I turned her head and captured her lips.

Exotic
I didn't expect Roddy to get in the shower with me. I was just going to pleasure myself because of how he acted earlier. I broke the kiss as I felt myself about to cum. "oohh I'm cumming" he bit his lip looking at me I squirted on his fingers grabbing his hand that was on my nipple. He pushed me on to the seat of the shower. I bit my lip looking at him, he's sucked my nipples and then kissed down my stomach. "I missed you mamas"
"I missed you too daddy"he flashed me a smile before sucking my clit. "Fuck " between the hot water beating down on us and the sensations flowing through me.

I was in complete ecstasy
He tapped my leg I looked down at him. He was eating it so good it was hard to keep my eyes open. "Huhhh" I grinded my pussy against his tongue trying to reach my orgasm that was just an out of reach. He clamped down sucking on my clit "oOoOO " I came on his tongue as he kept licking and sucking me through my orgasm making it more intense. He got up standing above me.

I sucked the tip of his dick then I wrapped my hand around him stroking him while swirling my tongue around the tip. "Mmmm" I looked up at him. Then I started deepthroating him

"Yes just like dat mamas" he thrusted slowly moving my hair out of my face. He speed up making me choke on his dick. "Awwww mmmm" I breathed through my nose. As I gagged and slurpped him

I watched his face twist as he grabbed my head pushing his dick deeper. "Ooohh" he panted as he pulled his dick out and came on my face. I took my finger and gathered it as he watched me as I sucked it off. "You so freaky mamas" he turned of the shower and picked me up carrying me to the bed. I kissed stuck my tongue in his mouth. He rubbed his dick against my entrance. "Tell me what you want mamas"

"I want you deep inside me" he pushed my legs above my head. He slapped his dick against my pussy a few times. "Please" I squirmed "Please what mamas?"
"Please make love to me"

Roddy
I smirked as I pushed my tip on her pussy. She was pleading for me to be inside her. "You missed this dick mamas?"
"Yess I missed it really bad"
I thrusted all the way in her as she squirted. "Fuck mamas I even started yet" she bit her lip looking at me.
"I know daddy" I started pumping in and out of her fast and deep. "I'm cumming Yess." I looked down as creamed so much I my dick was covered and white.

"Mmmm this pussy wet" she rubbed my back. "Ooh my fucking Godddd" she started cumming again. I slowed my pace and kissed her. "Don't cum again till I tell you can"
"But Roddy "
"Shut up mamas" I thrusted in her faster. I got lost in the feeling of her hall walls felt like heaven. My eyes watered. "Uhhh Roddy" I looked at her she was turning red in the face. "Slow down bae" I pumped faster and gritted my teeth "No you bet not fucking cum"
She scooted back on the bed I pulled her back down. "Roddy I can't hold it no more."
"You bet not cum" she whimpered scratching my back, I slowed my pace and kissed her. I knew she was going to cum even if she was trying to hold back. She screamed as I started flicking her clit with my thumb,she bit her lips her pussy creamed on my dick. I squinted at her, "I tried to hold it"
I flipped her over and slid back in pounding her shit while she was on her stomach. "You finna really get it now."

Exotic
"I need a break bae" Roddy grunted as he thrusted inside of me. "Shit "I said as I came again. I was spent I came so many times my body was so sensitive. I knew we had been at it for hours is was now dark outside. "Uhh shit mamas" I prayed he was about to come because I didn't know how much more I could take.
He was fucking me like he was trying to kill me. I screamed as he bottomed out in me and came. I shuddered as I came again. He rolled of me breathing hard.

I exhaled and relaxed,I ran my fingers through my hair only to have my wig come off. He literally sweated my shit out. I pulled it off and sat it on the dresser and I busted out laughing.
"What mamas?" He turned looking at me. He ran his fingers and over my braids "you still beautiful mamas" I smiled and rubbed his chest. He grabbed my ass "You ready again?" He licked his lips "Nooo you tryna kill me" he laughed
"Naw I'm just showing you how much I missed you" I sighed snuggling up and sniffing his neck.
"Mmhm I love you Rodrick"
He looked at me his eyes flicking to green "I love you to mamas"
"Why was in such a bad mood earlier was it something I did?"
"Naw mamas it was the drugs"
I nodded "Why was you rubbing my stomach earlier?"
Roddy chewed his lip looking at me
I rolled my eyes because it was obvious he was going to answer my question.
I exhaled and flipped on the TV he grabbed the remote flicking it off.
He kissed my neck and I sighed because I was turned on.

Roddy
I fucked Exotic to sleep, I avoided answering her question. We had just got back together so I didn't want to start talking about babies and our future together. I probably would flip if she said something I didn't like. I smoked and watched her sleep. I texted my hittas about Trey sending his picture.

I was eliminating any type of threat to our relationship. I just got her back and I would do anything to keep her. I was glad she told me about the situation with Trey she could have kept it from me. It was already hard for me to trust. Exotic had more than proven herself but it was still hard because my heart was fragile. I just had to focus on kicking this drug habit and restoring our relationship. I cuddled up to her and drifted off to sleep.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE COMMENTS ON WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE BOOK SO FAR ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144 9 8
There's a million reasons why Danny should give Zay up, but the heart wants what it wants, right? When the final straw forces her to come to her sens...
417K 15.4K 70
Coming out must be hard but only doing so because you can no longer hide your feelings for your bestfriend is unimaginable. A story about falling in...
29.1K 1.4K 14
When the one you've shared a life with for almost 5 years has been cheating on you and now all that's left is a broken heart how do you go on? Pictu...
610 36 36
a story in which a boy & girl fall, but maybe not in love copyright admonitory 2019