Thea

By serenity1344

Captivating and dangerous is the way people describe Thea Valerio. The heart of the Valerio's lies in her han... More

Family
Rules
Angel
The Deal
Enemy
Xavier
Breathe
Beauty Scars
Speechless
I'll Kill you
Late Nights
T.S
Tease
Mine
Stories
Black Death
Past
Little Things
Happiness
E.A
Respect
Wishes
Hunt
He Lives
Distractions
Smile
Indestructible
Trailer
Sold
Fighter
Weak
Protector
Future
Lessons
Happy Endings
Forever

Beautiful Boy

14.2K 331 627
By serenity1344

Thea's POV

"Okay all zipped up" Ana says to me as she zips up my dress.

"Wow, look at you." Ana said to me as she examined the dress. I turned around, and looked at the mirror.

I run my hands down the silky dress that is decorated with loose flowers. It's a strapless and tight fitting at the top, but at the end it is puffy and reminds me of a dress a princess would wear.

After the day I told Ezra I wanted to get married sooner, he automatically called Ana and my mom to help me go pick a dress. I told him that I could get married in pajamas and I would still be as happy as I am.

But he insisted that everything be done right. He blocked out all of his schedule so that he could help me plan for everything. Even if he was quiet and was scarring most of the people that were helping, I still loved the effort he put in with me.

Everything had led up to this day, and I don't think it could have been more perfect.

I hear a knock at the door and Ana goes over to open it. The door opens and Xavier is standing at the opening.

"Hey beautiful lady." He says to Ana, and then he bends down and kisses her stomach. Her stomach is showing more and more each day. She's almost seven months which is crazy to me, but I know they are both going to be the best parents.

I smile at their cuteness, but then I realize that Xavier isn't supposed to be with me, he is supposed to be with Ezra at the site.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him, "Well Ezra was about to kill somebody if I didn't get you this in time and Ezra only trusted me with it so I am happy I got you guys just in time." He said to me, and he handed me a box.

I open the box and there opens a beautiful silver bracelet. I gasp at the beauty, and as I observe it I realize that it is engraved in the middle reading "Angel". I take it out of its packaging and I turn it over. It reads "forever yours- E.A".

My eyes start to water and my breath becomes shaky. I came to the realization that nobody will ever love him as much as I do and I know for a damn fact that no one in this world can compare to the love that he has for me.

As I wipe my tears off I continue to put the bracelet on my wrist. It's the perfect touch that brought everything together.

"They're waiting for us T, you ready?" Ana asked me. "Yes, just let me get my stuff from the bathroom." I say to them as I walk into the bathroom, and do last minute touch ups. I randomly hear talking from outside the room, and it's Xavier talking in an intense whisper.

"Our men have been seeing that someone has been trying to log back into Tiffin's accounts. The only reason we know that is because we have control over everything. I haven't told Ezra ever since he made me Capo because he's been focused on the wedding, but I don't think he's gone Anastasia. Did Riven get back to you at all?" Xavier said, Ana let out a sigh.

"Yes, Riven, Hunter and I all went to the building. Or at least what's left of it. We looked around for hours and we couldn't find Tiffin's body. None of us remember seeing him. None of us remember even fighting him. When we escaped we were too busy trying to get out of there alive. I think we all assumed he was burned in the fire. He could have been because some of the bodies burned to a crisp. That's truthfully what I am hoping for. Maybe someone just was trying to hack into his accounts after people heard he died. We will be alright." Ana said, "Yes we are alright. T, you ready?" They called out my name, and my thoughts came back to me.

I walk out of the bathroom with a shocked expression on my face. "Are you telling me he's not fucking dead." I say to both of them. "We aren't sure yet T, but we aren't letting that fucker ruin another one of your days alright. Let's get a move on. What the fuck are we doing waiting around here for." Xavier said with a convincing tone. He grabbed Ana's waist, and they both led out the door.

I take a couple deep breaths and head out the door.

We have to drive a minute to get to the place that Ezra picked for us to get married at. He wanted it to be the place where his favorite memory was. So he took me to the place where I first said I love you, and where we let go of our first lanterns.

As we pulled up to the spot I saw everything. There were lights covering everywhere, and every person I cared about was there to see me on my happiest day.

"Happy wedding day, I love you loser." Xavier said to me with a smile. I laughed at him as he leaned in to give me a hug. "I love you Thea." Ana said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. They both got out of the car, and since they were the people that were walking up before me I knew that the time was close.

My dad finally came around to meet me at the car, and he opened the car door with a huge smile. "Oh my darling daughter. Look at you." He says to me as he gives me his hand to help me out of the car.

My mom and him haven't been as present in my life recently, but truthfully I wouldn't want anyone else to walk me down the aisle.

He gives me a huge hug and looks at me with tears flowing from his eyes. "Oh, don't cry. You are going to make me cry, and I have already cried enough." I say to him with laughter as I brush his tears off.

" I'm sorry I know you have never seen your old man cry. It's just I know that this life I brought you and your brother in was far from ideal. You guys deserved the world, and so much more. That man at the end of the aisle will give you just that my dear Thea. I don't think I can ever make up for my absence over this last year. I was fooled and betrayed by the man I thought was my friend and partner. Let alone did I know that he was working with the man that wanted you dead. I am so honored and proud to call you my daughter Thea. Today I am walking down the aisle with a woman with the most strength not only from the outside but from the inside as well." He said to me as tears still coated his eyes.

My heart could not be more fuller by his words, " I love you." I say to him, "I love you too." He says to me as he grabs my hand. We start to walk up the path and I hear the music playing as my bridesmaids walk down the aisle. The last one was Ana, and that was my signal to start. My father hands me my flowers, and I smell the beautiful scent. I feel safe and protected by having Ezra's mom's favorite flowers close to my heart.

I let my train go in the back of my dress, and finally look up at the beautiful sight I have in front of me. I look straight ahead, and there he is. Crazy how I still get butterflies even if it is with the man that's about to be my husband.

My smile spreads across my face when I see him looking all handsome with his tux. He stands beside Xavier, and he has the biggest smile.

As I get closer and closer all I want is for Ezra to be in my arms. My father and I get to the end of the aisle and he turns towards me and leaves me with a hug and a kiss. He goes and sits next to my Mom as I continue to make my way to the altar.

I get to the beautiful arc altar that is covered with flowers. I turn towards my bridesmaids who are Iris, Bibiana, and Ana. I could not ask for better friends.

I gave my flowers to Ana and now I can finally look him in the eyes. I look at Ezra and he has a single tear leaking from his eye.

"Don't cry, Angel." I say to him as I brush the tear from his cheek. He sniffles and laughs. "You look beautiful." He says to me as he grabs my hand and rubs them softly.

As the officiator started to talk.

Looking into his hazel eyes I see all of the memories and stories they can tell. After every battle we had, that smile and those eyes were always at the end of the line.

I look down and see him doing the same thing he used to do with my hands when I was scared on the plane. Drawing circles around my hands, but this time he's not running away from me.

Funny how times have changed.

He mouths the words I love you to me and I mouth the same words back. All of a sudden I feel a tap on my shoulder and I look back, and it's Ana trying to get my attention.

"He's talking to you T." She says to me and Ezra laughs because we were both caught in our daydreaming.

We both looked over to the officiator, "Now would be the time to say your vows to each other." She says to us. "Okay, I will go first. I don't want this to be very long because I am not a huge fan of long and sappy shit as we all know" I say and that causes some laughter throughout the crowd.

"I truly don't think my life started until I met you. Yes I was getting by, and truthfully I thought that I was at the happiest point in my life. I thought I was already living, but that night. That one night we slow danced, and you looked into my eyes like I was the only person in the world that mattered. That one night where you held me in your arms when I felt weak and tired you listened. That one night when you twirled me in the rain, and made me see that life was truly worth living. When I realized that I wanted those nights to never end I knew that I never wanted us to end.  You showed me how love is supposed to be. You didn't make me settle. You put in the effort that I used to think I didn't even deserve. But the best thing you gave me is love for myself. You showed me that I deserve to be loved. Not enough words could express how thankful I am that I said yes to a person that was perceived as a pure devil. Because in the end I truly saw how much you were my Angel all along." I finished my vows and tears were already starting to trickle down my face.

Once again I stare back at him, and he is looking at me that same way. That same way that makes me have butterflies in my stomach. That same way makes me think that the world has stopped around us, and it's only us.

He smiles at me with his pretty dimples and glistening eyes. "It's so fucking hard to not kiss you right now." He says, and it causes laughter throughout the crowd. I smile back at him, "Oh mi amore where do I start. Before you Thea I thought that my life had no purpose or meaning. When my mother died I thought that life was just passing by. I lived my life in the past because I thought my past consumed me entirely. But you made me fight for a future you showed me that waking up in the morning was a gift not a burden. You showed me that the little things in life are much bigger than anyone could ever imagine. You showed me that life is worth living." He smiled at me, and I saw that his voice was beginning to crack.

I brushed his hand with my thumb, and showed him that I am right there.

"As I look into your eyes, and you look into mine I know that it will be us till the end. My dear Thea, I love you." He says and a tear drops from his eye.

"May I please have the rings." Riven and Hunter come up and they are holding the rings. Riven hands me Ezra's and Hunter hands Ezra mine. They both give us huge bear hugs, and they go back in line where they were behind Ezra.

"Do you Thea Giavana Valerio take Ezra Lorenzo Angel to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The officiator asks me, and I bring the ring and slide it on his finger. "I do." I say to Ezra and the ring fits perfectly.

Ezra grabs my hand and has the beautiful diamond ring ready, "Do you Ezra Lorenzo Angel take Thea Giavana Valerio to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Before the officiator could even say the last word Ezra slid the ring on my finger. "Finally!" Ezra exclaimed and brought my waist in and connected our lips together. Everyone around us was clapping and cheering.

He lifted me up in the air and twirled me around. I looked down and I saw his beautiful smile.

My beautiful boy.

He brought me down slowly and pulled me into another kiss. "I love you more than you could ever know Thea." He says as he brings me to my feet.

It was a dream. A true fairytale that was brought to life.

As he holds me tight I take it all in.

Then all of a sudden my dream became my worst nightmare. 2 shots were fired.

I felt pressure and pain in my shoulder and my upper chest. I was shot.

I looked down and saw blood soaking my white dress. Before another shot could go off Ezra came in front of me. "Thea, love, look at me you are alright." I felt myself tipping over, but Ezra caught my fall.

Another round of shots were fired. I looked down and I saw Ezra's shirt covered in blood. "No, please no." I say as I witness Ezra's shirt becoming red. "Hey, look at me I'm alright baby. Don't worry about me, I got you."

As I feel myself fading I see Ana and the rest of them come over to me. I see my brother and dad come up close to me. They try to wrap my shoulder, but I know that it is no use because the bullet ran deep. The real problem wasn't my shoulder. "Can someone please call the fucking Doctor?" Ezra shouted out. "You have to get help, Ezra, you were shot." Xavier said to him. "I'm not leaving her!" he shouts out, and grips onto me more as we are both on the ground.

I can't help but look at Ezra's shirt, and I can't tell where the bullet hit. I just want to have him safe.

My breath becomes shaky and all I want to do is just close my eyes. "Stay awake, please Thea. They are coming. Don't worry."

"I'm not worried at all. I just got married to the love of my life" I say as I cough in between. "We are going to be alright. Right?" I ask him as I take his hand and put it to my face. "Ofcourse, we are going to be alright. You are an Angel now, and Angels have that tough skin." Ezra says to me and I choke out a laugh.

Ezra comes down closer to my face, "I love you forever." He says to me and as he and I are both in sobs he brings me into a kiss. Sweet and slow.

That was my last feeling.

Last touch.

Before I closed my eyes.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

745 78 20
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO READ DESPITE HEAVEN & HELL THEME Calla Simmons has an average life. She's average. Everything about her is just th...
1M 21.5K 32
*This story was written when I was 16, it was the first thing I ever wrote so it's a bit rushed and cringey, I'm sorry </3) 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘝𝘪...
95 2 15
A sunshine character is always there to help others. To guide and support. But what about them? What about when they are taken for granted, unappreci...
593K 19.7K 47
HEIRS SERIES #1 ~Eres Academy~ Paige Bennet is a commoner. Wealth isn't in her vocabulary, nor is designer...