🔏Mr. Sugar Daddy (傍大款先生)

Від ss_and_ar_collab

Wang Yibo, a rich spoiled guy, curiously meets Xiao Zhan, the bold and mature CEO of the Xiao Designs through... Більше

AUTHOR'S NOTE
《Character Introduction》
《Chapter 1》
《Chapter 2》
《Chapter 3》
《Chapter 5》
《Chapter 6》
《Chapter 7》
《Chapter 8》
《Chapter 9》
《Chapter 10》
Author's Note

《Chapter 4》

2.8K 219 15
Від ss_and_ar_collab

Since their first date, Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan met often, lavishly spending time with each other. Xiao Zhan had opened up to the younger man, sharing his worries and feelings. Moreover, the two were comfortable with slight skinship like holding hands and hugging. The late night calls and frequent texts made it easier for them to stay updated with one another.

Wang Yibo eagerly picked up the call when he saw the caller ID, Mr. Sugar Daddy.

"Zhan ge, I was waiting for your call." Wang Yibo confessed without hesitation.

Xiao Zhan chuckled and replied, "I just got back home."

"It's almost 11:30, Zhan ge. You're such a workaholic CEO. Don't come to me crying when you fall ill. I won't take care of you." Wang Yibo groaned.

Xiao Zhan could feel Wang Yibo's pout over the phone. He had always warned him about staying up late for work.

"Even my baby doesn't care about me. Such a pathetic life." Xiao Zhan faked a complaint. "Anyway, I've something to tell you. My Dad has decided to help me with the work and gave me some days off."

"Really?" Wang Yibo's voice beamed with joy. "Will you be spending time with me? Or do you have other plans?"

"Of course not. I've dedicated the days for my Sugar Baby and booked two tickets to Bangkok." Xiao Zhan announced.

"Wow, Zhan ge, you're the best Daddy in the World." Wang Yibo screamed in excitement.

"Huh? Do you remember our first call, Yibo? You had a different opinion."

"But my sweet Zhan ge has changed and now he is the best Daddy for me."

Xiao Zhan chuckled lightly at the reply, "Pack your clothes and necessities. We'll be departing tomorrow in the afternoon. I'll pick you up."

"Okay, Zhan ge. Have a tight sleep."

"Good night, Yibo. Sweet dreams." Xiao Zhan hung the call with a grin and flipped his phone in anticipation.

The duo reached their destination after a long four and half hour flight. Xiao Zhan booked them a luxurious private room with a poolside view.

"Man, I'm so tired." Wang Yibo pulled off his backpack and dropped it on the couch.

"Take a long bath and relax." Xiao Zhan smiled as he took off his jacket. "We are serviced with two bathrooms. You can use the one on the right corner."

"We have two separate beds?" Wang Yibo asked in confusion.

"Are you upset, Wang Yibo?" Xiao Zhan's lips curled up into a devilish smirk. He leaned closer and whispered against his ear in a sultry tone, "You can sleep with me if you want."

"Fuck off old man!" Wang Yibo pushed him away with bright pink ears.

"It's so much fun teasing you, Wang Yibo." Xiao Zhan giggled while Wang Yibo glared at him before stomping towards the bathroom.

At night, they called for room service and had a pleasant dinner. Xiao Zhan freshened up and poured himself a glass of wine, "Yibo, want some?"

"I'll pass, Zhan ge. Can't tolerate alcohol."

Wang Yibo laid on his bed and stared intensely at the elder man who sat on the couch opposite to his bed. His eyes watched the plum lips part as he sipped the red wine. His gaze trailed down to Xiao Zhan's throat and the movement of his Adams apple as the liquid travelled down. Wang Yibo felt his mouth dry and gulped hard. Xiao Zhan felt the younger's gaze burning holes in him and waved his hand. Wang Yibo broke from the trance and blinked his eyes.

"Puppy, you look so lost. Why don't you come sit on Daddy's lap?" Xiao Zhan smirked, patting his thighs.

"Dream on pervert!" Wang Yibo rolled his eyes and turned on his back to face the other side.

Xiao Zhan made his way towards Yibo's bed and whispered, "How dared you ignore me, Wang Yibo? Now watch me punish you."

"You think I'm afraid of you, Mr. Sugar Daddy?" Wang Yibo raised an eyebrow.

Xiao Zhan cracked his knuckles and tickled the other guy, making him shriek out, "Z-Zhan ge… Haha… Stop i-it… Haha… Zhan….ge.."

"Will you do that again?"

"....Haha... Of c-course..I would.." Wang Yibo wriggled to get himself out of Xiao Zhan's hands, his eyes brimming with tears. Xiao Zhan continued his sweet assault while chuckling, "S-Stop… That tickles.."

"Sorry, my hands slipped." Xiao Zhan proclaimed victoriously.

Wang Yibo caught his breath and sharpened his eyes, "In that case… My turn."

Wang Yibo jumped onto the elder man and tickled him in return, "... Y-Yibo… Haha... No..."

"Victory is mine." Wang Yibo grinned wickedly as he ran his naughty hands all over Xiao Zhan.

And so the room echoed with the laughter and giggles of the two men. The next morning, Wang Yibo found himself pressed against a hard chest. He fluttered his eyes open and was greeted with a calm face of Xiao Zhan sleeping peacefully. Wang Yibo smiled when he felt Xiao Zhan's arms around him protectively.

Huh? Did he sleep here?...... Damn it feels so good in his arms. So warm. So comforting….. Argh!! What's wrong with me??.... I'm just his Sugar Baby… Wake up Wang Yibo!

Wang Yibo slowly pulled away without waking the other man. He went to the bathroom to freshen up. Xiao Zhan woke up after a couple of minutes and looked for Yibo. He saw him busy scrolling through the phone with a smile.

"Good morning, Zhan Ge." Wang Yibo greeted him with a smile.

"Morning Yibo." Xiao Zhan yawned and stretched out.

"Hurry up. We need to explore Bangkok."

"Give me ten minutes."

× • × • × • × • × • × • × • × • × •

"As per your request, I've hired a motorbike for two days."

"Thanks a lot, Zhan ge." Wang Yibo excitedly glided his hand through the bike. He got onto the bike and wore a helmet. Xiao Zhan climbed behind him and clipped his helmet.

"Hold on tight, Zhan ge or else you'll be flying off."

"Wang Yibo, just don't crash into a wall. I don't want to be in the headlines. Spare this 29 year old man's life."

Wang Yibo turned the engine on while Xiao Zhan immediately wrapped his hands around his stomach. His hands could sketch out the hard abs of the younger man and cleared his throat. He wanted to feel the heat of bare skin and watch Yibo tremble under his touch. To have Yibo at his mercy.

Suddenly Wang Yibo hit the break causing Xiao Zhan to yank forward. His rigid chest collided with his back causing Wang Yibo to gasp internally. The heat from Xiao Zhan's body seeped through the layers of his clothes. A strange feeling pooled inside him and the warm hands of Xiao Zhan around his stomach was not making things easy for him.

"Why did you do that?" Xiao Zhan enquired in annoyance.

"The traffic lights." Wang Yibo answered. "We need to obey them. Safety first, Zhan ge."

"My baby is smart." Xiao Zhan said, impressed.

The two travelled for an hour, taking in the beautiful sight of the city. They stopped by a restaurant to try out different Thai cuisines. Wang Yibo took off his helmet and tousled his blonde hair. Some of the young maidens around watched him with admiration and squeaked. Xiao Zhan narrowed his eyes and trotted inside.

As they sat around the table, Wang Yibo exclaimed, "Let's order the famous dishes."

Xiao Zhan nodded his head in agreement and gestured for the waiter. As the waiter took the order, his eyes were fixed on Wang Yibo much to Xiao Zhan's distress. He doesn't know why but felt a rush of possessiveness taking over and clenched his fist. Five minutes later, the table was arranged with Thai Style Fried Noodles (Pad Thai), Slow-Cooked Pork (Khao Kha Moo), Tom yum goong (spicy shrimp soup), Som tum (spicy green papaya salad) and Thai iced tea (Cha Yen).

"Time to dig in."

Wang Yibo happily picked up the chopsticks and slurped a mouthful of noodles. Xiao Zhan watched him with a grin and munched on the salad.

"My stomach is so bloated." Wang Yibo sighed, touching his stomach.

"Looks like you're 2 months pregnant." Xiao Zhan teased.

"Haha.. Very funny, Zhan ge. Take a look at yourself, you too are pregnant." Wang Yibo poked Xiao Zhan's stomach.

Wang Yibo retrieved the motorbike from the parking space and approached Xiao Zhan. The elder then spoke passively, "Yibo, let's change your hair color."

Confusion spread on Wang Yibo's face, "What's with the sudden swap of mind? We just changed it a month ago."

"It's attracting too much attention. People are literally ogling at you."

Wang Yibo giggled at the older man's possessive behaviour. Though it made him look hot, somewhere it showed his childish side, "Is Daddy jealous?~"

"What if I say yes, Yibo? Does it bother you?" Xiao Zhan sharpened his eyes, leaning forward, their face dangerously close. "You're only for my eyes, Wang Yibo. Now let's find a salon."

Wang Yibo's heart jumped at the sudden closeness. He could still feel the lingering warmth of Xiao Zhan's breath on his face. He nodded his head and put on the helmet.

Roaming around the city for ten minutes, they spotted a salon. This time Xiao Zhan chose a darker shade so that Wang Yibo doesn't stand out. He was satisfied with the outcome and ruffled his hair gently. Though Wang Yibo pouted and complained, he was happy to witness such an overprotective side of the CEO. It made him feel that he belonged to Xiao Zhan.

× • × • × • × • × • × • × • × • × •

The night sky was drowned out by city lights, people crowding the sidewalks and flashy signs at every corner. Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan decided to check out a nearby Nightclub. Wang Yibo put on a pair of tight leather skinny jeans that certainly made his thighs look great. He wore a button-down shirt with long sleeves, tucked neatly into his jeans. Finally, he finished the look with a belt and an earring.

Xiao Zhan was dressed in tight ripped jeans, a low neck shirt, showing off his chest and a black blazer with decorative silver borders that highlighted his manly figure. His thick hair was styled in a cool and chic hairstyle.

The music blared and the lights were set low, but flashes of colour pulsed with the music, giving a thrilling effect. They were comfortably seated at the bar with Wang Yibo sipping his mocktail and savouring the mild burn of the alcohol down his throat.

A new song began and the lights went down, the whole club darkening. Wang Yibo tapped his feet rhythmically with the beats and looked at Xiao Zhan, "Zhan ge, wanna see me dance?"

"You can dance?" Xiao Zhan asked, quite surprised. Even after spending a month with him, Xiao Zhan still had a lot to know about the young man.

"Watch my moves, Mr. Sugar Daddy." Wang Yibo winked at him with a smirk and ambled towards the dance floor.

Wang Yibo moved his body, taking it slow at first, letting his shoulders and his hips sway in steady motion. He let the music control the flow of his movement and gracefully showed off his skills. Xiao Zhan, on the other hand, was stunned, watching Yibo without even blinking his eyes. He was simply sexy and mind blowing.

Amidst the cheerful crowd, their eyes met and Wang Yibo smiled back at Xiao Zhan, light and fleeting. As the beat of the music changed, he picked up a random person from the crowd to join him for a duet. They moved in sync and Wang Yibo was impressed by the guy beside him. Xiao Zhan's jaws tightened, his eyes intensely gazing at the man on the dance floor. He was suddenly burning with jealousy. Anger and possessive envy turned his heart inside out and yet at the same time he was aching with an unexpected lust. A lust so intense he didn’t know what to do. This was something totally new. He restlessly sat on his chair, clenching the glass in his hands.

The crowd went wild as they watched the men with excitement. They concluded the performance with a cool pose and Wang Yibo bowed slightly before returning back to Xiao Zhan.

"Zhan ge, did you like my dance?" Wang Yibo asked eagerly, gasping heavily.

Xiao Zhan hummed in response and avoided the other man's eyes. Wang Yibo noticed the unusual silence and caught the sudden change in his mood. "Zhan ge, is something wrong? Are you alright?"

Xiao Zhan stood on his feet and announced with a stern face, "We are leaving."

The icy tone of voice sent shivers down Wang Yibo’s spine. He had never seen Xiao Zhan being so cold and demanding. He quietly followed him behind, a strange feeling of fear bubbled inside him. Yet an equally thrilling chill rippled through his body.

What happened to him? He seems so pissed off.

Xiao Zhan hired a cab and throughout the way back, no words were exchanged. Wang Yibo glanced at the other man from the corner of eyes. Xiao Zhan still had a serious frown on his forehead and found him unbelievably sexy. The usual friendly Xiao Zhan was replaced by a darker version, which elicited even more….Daddy vibes. Xiao Zhan paid the cab driver and walked towards the elevator.

They barely entered the elevator and Wang Yibo was pushed against one of the walls, cheek and front resting on it with Xiao Zhan on his back. His chest pressed on him, so close the young man could feel Xiao Zhan breath on his neck. Hot and slow. Wang Yibo bit his lip, whining softly in anticipation of what was about to come, of having the elder's hands on him. Xiao Zhan nipped at his exposed ear, lightly biting his earlobe, sucking it a little.

"Z-Zhan ge…"

"Wang Yibo, how dare you mess around with someone else in front of my eyes?" The husky voice of Xiao Zhan made Wang Yibo weak in his knees.

"Zhan ge, I was just dancing." A soft whisper escaped Wang Yibo's lips.

"You're MINE." Xiao Zhan roared, biting on the skin below his ears.

The elevator opened with a sound and a woman stood before them. She gasped at the scene in front of her, frozen at the door. Xiao Zhan's sharp gaze landed on her and ordered, "Take the other one, lady."

The door closed and Xiao Zhan spun the younger man to face him. His one hand pinned his wrists down, while the other one desperately raked up through Wang Yibo's luscious hair. He smashed their lips together, and hungrily eased Wang Yibo’s lips open with a rough yank of his teeth. He bit the other’s bottom lip until Wang Yibo fully surrendered to him, giving himself whole to Xiao Zhan as he allowed the slick glide of tongue into his mouth.

Wang Yibo let out a strangled moan from the back of his throat, enjoying the loss of control and Xiao Zhan  responded by growling fiercely back, his grip tightening around his wrists. Wang Yibo was trapped in Xiao Zhan's powerful grasp. Escape was not an option Xiao Zhan was making available to him. But the thought of Xiao Zhan taking over him was turning him on far more than it should.

Just as he felt Yibo gasping for air, Xiao Zhan retreated back. He loosened his fingers on Wang Yibo’s hair, and eased up the pressure on his wrist. They stared at each other. Xiao Zhan’s eyes looked dark and drugged, and Yibo knew his eyes would look the same. The desire was so thick between them. Xiao Zhan looked down at Yibo’s mouth, and it was swollen and rosy, luring him to taste it again.

Xiao Zhan gripped his chin and whispered against his lips, "Don't ever try to misbehave in my presence."

Wang Yibo vigorously nodded his head in agreement. Xiao Zhan's authoritative look sliced through his soul, his eyes looked predatory,  "Be more precise, Baby."

"I-I'm sorry, Daddy. I'll never do it again."

Xiao Zhan’s hand moved to his shoulder and trailed possessively down Wang Yibo’s body, feeling him up rather shamelessly. Wang Yibo shuddered at the sensual touch and bit his lips. Xiao Zhan's other hand patted his cheeks lightly, "Good boy."

They reached their floor and Wang Yibo struggled to keep his legs steady. His tight leather pants felt even more tighter and without even looking down, he knew he had a huge bulge. He immediately hurried towards the bathroom to vent his frustration. He yanked his clothes off and palmed his aching erection. His mind clouded with the memory of Xiao Zhan manhandling him and stroked himself harder. Recalling Xiao Zhan's burning eyes, his sloppy kiss and sultry touch was enough for Wang Yibo to release the impending orgasm. As he came down from the high, his heart reverberated with a single statement that he had been denying for the past few weeks.

Fuck! He has fallen in love with his Sugar Daddy Xiao Zhan.

Wang Yibo had never fallen in love before. He never had the opportunity to do so. He was simply too absorbed in playing around and having fun back in school, and then as he got older, the young man was too busy satisfying his demands. But since the encounter with Xiao Zhan, Wang Yibo felt himself slowly indulging in the elder. However, the same thought shuddered his mind in fear. What if he's the only one harbouring the feelings? He didn't want to make himself a fool in front of Xiao Zhan. This was the safest distance he could stand from the elder man.

Xiao Zhan stood under the shower in the other bathroom, the cold droplets effortlessly sliding down his burning body. He closed his eyes tightly to clear his mind. The weight of guilt overtook him. He shouldn't have let himself be driven by spontaneous urges. What if it scared the younger man? It was so selfish of him to get his hands on the other guy. These kinds of foreign feelings are disturbing him. Xiao Zhan wasn't in love with Wang Yibo, right? He loved his company and definitely had an undeniable attraction towards the boy but that was completely different from his concept of love. But watching Wang Yibo with other men was too painful for his eyes. The boy with the innocent yet mischievous smile and playful attitude belonged to him. Afterall he was his Sugar Baby.

Xiao Zhan exited the bathroom after a long half an hour. He came out dressed in sweatpants and a t-shirt and walked to his bed. He saw Wang Yibo sitting on his bed with his phone. Wang Yibo noticed Xiao Zhan's arrival and looked at him. Xiao Zhan immediately averted his gaze. He doesn't want things to get awkward between them. The thought itself was driving Xiao Zhan crazy. He wanted them to stay the same and he knew he should apologize for his frivolous deed.

"Wang Yibo." Xiao Zhan sat on his bed and faced the other guy. "I… Please forgive me. I shouldn't have done that earlier."

"No, no, Zhan ge. I didn't demand an apology from you." Wang Yibo confessed with a smile. "Besides, I don't mind getting kisses from you."

Xiao Zhan knew the younger man was teasing him. What he didn't expect was the sincere glow and depth of happiness on his face. He was taken back by his appearance. But he had to admit that Yibo's comment was indeed a relief to him. Xiao Zhan smiled and said, "My baby turned out to be highly shameless."

Wang Yibo cheekily smiled in return, "Daddy is not bad either."

Xiao Zhan threw a nearby pillow at Wang Yibo and exclaimed, "Go to sleep, brat. We'll visit Hua Hin beach tomorrow."

"Your wish is my command, Zhan ge." Wang Yibo threw the pillow back and slumped on his bed.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

207K 16.6K 53
→Wang Yibo completed his graduation and joined as a CEO in Wang corporation. He have flippant and straightforward personality. He is living carefree...
189K 11.4K 26
COMPLETED [2020/06/13] Xiao Zhan is one of the best college professors who's majoring in Business & Management. At age of 26 he managed to get a pr...
438K 21.7K 29
[YiZhan fanfiction | COMPLETED] Mr. Cheng handed him a list. List of guys who can satisfy his needs. Sexual needs. "Here, the description is also the...
22.1K 1.2K 23
Xiao zha ! he is a playboy ! From whom boys and girls are just his Pleasure, he just uses the boy and girl and Throws them out of his life, he also d...