The Pleasure House

By QtPie321

A long time ago, in 1869, a couple lived in a beautiful home in a deserted farmland where they couldn't be he... More

The Pleasure House
Prologue
•Part 1• 1//Grey is that You?
2//Bye Felicia
3//Fag!
4//Thinking Out Loud
5//The Deal
7//No Exit
8//I Fucking Hate You... But I Love You
9//Who the Fuck Invited You?
AUTHOR'S NOTE *IMPORTANT
10//Get the Fuck Out William!
11//Movie Day
Author's Note
12//I Ain't No Pushova!
13//Happy 169th Anniversary
14//An Unnerving Question and An Unbelieveable Answer
15//Urka---The Sex-Crazed Man
AUTHOR'S NOTE *IMPORTANT*
NOTE
•Part 2• 16//Desperate
17//That's Not Real Love
18//Steamy with Mr. Dreamy
19//What?
20//Surprise Muthafucka
21//Non-Tamable and Non-Forgettable
•Part 3• 22//Save Me!
AUTHOR'S NOTE VERY IMPORTANT
23//Calling Mr. Stupidity
24//I Like Words Like "Fuck!"
25//Resisting Temptations
26//A Visit From the Demon
27//Too Late
28//24 Hours
29//Lifted
Hip Deep in that Pepto
Updateeeeeeee
Sexual Healing

6//Veins and a Steamy Dream

16.8K 295 24
By QtPie321

Another update boos! You guys, I just realized that guys in my class have those veins popping out of their forearms. Like, it wasn't even there but all of a sudden,"SUPRISE MOTHAFUCKA" oh lookie, they have them! I really think boys should chill the fuck down on jacking off, don't ya think? LMFAO
Anyway, enjoy and remember to Vote and Comment!

Chapter 6//

"Caira; that's my boyfriend over there."

"That's your boyfriend? With those veins popping out of his forearms? Man, I swear all boys have those freakin' veins popping out of their forearms. They must take their masturbuation very seriously... What has our generation come to?"

Stacy rolled her eyes. "I think it's sexy on all boys. It's yummy..."

"Nah, it's just weird on boys..."

I realized Stacy's new boyfriend was coming towards us. "Sorry guys. I had to help the moving people lift heavy boxes up to their new home."

He was covered in sweat and his shirt was half-soaked.

"Damn baby, you're drenched." Stacy says, practically eye raping him.

"I know. I'm in need for a hot shower..."

"Oh yeah?" Stacy smirked and slowly walked up to him. "I'm in need for a fine piece of ass like you to pound into my pleading c--"

"NOPE! I'm not hearing you guys talking nasty for shit! But I know exactly what you guys need; a bible session with a cup of holy water!"

Stacy's boyfriend smacked his lips together. "Cock blocker."

"I don't care. You guys can do the dirty when I'm not around, but this is a no-no. Now... lets get something to eat."

"I already ate." Boytoy groaned and now I was the second to smack my lips together.

"What did you eat?"

"Stacy."

Ignoring the nasty joke he made, I said,"Well you're about to eat some real food. And I'm pretty sure Stacy's crusty ass cooche didn't make you that satisfied."

"Caira!"

Laughing and dodging a punch from a mad-looking Stacy, I began to sprint towards my car.

"C'mon you hoes, hurry up!"

///

As we got situated in the booth, Stacy's boyfriend, Ryan, excused his self to go to the bathroom, leaving me and Stacy on our own for now.

We both ordered what we wanted to drink and that left the waiter to go get it.

"Did I tell you that Donovan is actually beginning to work-out?"

Stacy's eyes widened and she banged her hands on the table. "What?! Are you serious?!"

"Mhm and it's pretty weird. It's very unlike him to just think of working out all of a sudden. And actually doing it. I don't even get to see him most of the times, because he's gone to the gym. That guy can stay in there forever!"

"Wow..." Stacy whispered, amazed.

"Yeah. We made a deal. If he loses his fat and weight, I have to give him a reward of his choice. And of course, if he doesn't do it in a month, I get to choose what reward he can give me."

"You're saying you barely see him anymore... shouldn't you be worried?"

I thought for a moment. "I guess I should, but do I give a fuck? Not really. This man is built like an oversized truck, he couldn't lose that much weight."

"I don't know... if he's working out 24/7, he's going to lose a ton. It just all depends on how determined he is."

"He's been acting pretty strange lately, though. It's like when I ask him a question, he'll give me a vague answer. It's like he's not communicating like he always does. I don't know, maybe I'm tripping..."

Stacy shrugged. "I wonder why he wants to workout all of a sudden."

"Me too. It was like out of the blue..."

"Hm..."

Ryan came back and so did the waiter. She asked us what we all wanted and we answered her.

The waiter walked away, leaving us three again. Stacy and Ryan were talking, but I dulled out their conversation, letting my thoughts consume me.

I wonder what would happen if he really did lose weight? I wonder what reward he would want from me...

"Caira?"

Leaving my thoughts, I looked at Stacy. "What?"

"Could you drop me and Ryan off at the movies after this? We got a friend who could take us home so you don't have to come pick us up."

"You don't want me to go?" I asked, acting like I was offended.

"Of course we want you to come, but Ryan was planning on just making out throughout the movie."

"What's the point in going to the movies if you guys are just going to be eating each other's faces? That's why we have homes..."

"Just for the thrill of it! He even plans on fingering me..."

"Okay, okay, I'll drop y'all off at the movies. I hope you hoes get caught..."

We laughed together and then the waiter came back with our food.

///

Walking into the house, I sighed tiredly, ready to go to bed. Closing my bedroom door behind me, I began to take off my clothes and slip on my pajamas. Turning off the lamp, I laid down on my bed, letting tiredness consume me.

***

"Did you want to see me, William?"

The haunting, seductive man looked up from his stack of papers to his sexy wife. Just seeing the sight of her made him harden.

"Yes, darling. Sit down in front of my desk."

She innocently walked over to the small couch that was sat in front of William's big wooded desk.

Taking off his glasses, he put them in one of the drawers that was connected to his desk.

"Oh Scarlet... we have something to discuss."

"What is it?" She asked softly, still oblivious to what William had plan for her.

He hummed softly, choosing to ignore his wife for a brief second. He slowly sat up and removed the stack of papers from his desk to the floor. Scarlet arched her long, slim eyebrow in confusion.

"How was your day?" William chose to switch the subject but Scarlet just let it slide.

"Stressful and I had to fire a couple of crazy work people, but, nonetheless, I got through it and it was still a pretty good day."

He smiled at his wife's positivity. That's what he always loved about his wife. He loved her attitude and her personality. It always seemed to glow noticeably.

"I guess that's pretty good. You've been pretty stressed lately... ?"

"Yes, unfortunately, but it'll go away soon."

"We can't have a beautiful women stressed out, now can we?"

Scarlet blushed a little. "I guess not..."

William slowly walked behind Scarlet and massaged her shoulders soothingly.

"You want me to get rid of that stress, pumpkin?" He whispered lowly in Scarlet's ear. Scarlet shivered and sighed quietly.

Before Scarlet could say yes, William moved her light brown hair to the other side of her shoulders and started to kiss her neck passionately. Scarlet sighed happily, loving the feel of her husband's plump and soft lips on her skin.

As Scarlet's eyes were closed, William unbuttoned her slacks and took no time into shoving his hand under her panties.

Scarlet cried in pure ecstasy as William slid his middle finger in between her flaps. He rubbed her wet kitty in circular rotations making her arch her back.

With his other free hand, he lifted her blouse up to her chest, along with her bra. He bent his head down to put one of her boobs in his hungry mouth.

Her body became hot as he licked and sucked on her boob while giving her kitty what it needed. His free hand pinched her already erect nipple and she moaned loudly, loving how her husband made her feel so good.

Her vagina was throbbing and creaming at the pleasure William gave her.

"William!" She squealed as he bit down on one of her nipple, making her orgasm a long and blissful one. She moaned but was cut short by a pair of lips that roughly smushed on hers.

"I love you, William!"

"I love you more..."

I sat right up in my bed, breathing violently. I was drenched... and I stinked too. Groaning, I got up off of the moist bed and made my way to the bathroom that was connected to my bedroom.

Instantly turning on the shower, I took off the sweaty clothes that stuck to my body and thought back to the dream I had. That was one steamy dream...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 235 57
"We've just moved here." I said. The woman looked sadly at me. "I hope you change your mind." she replied and walked away. *** Adam and his children...
3.6K 208 23
Our tongues fight for dominance and I don't back down, his left hand grabbing my ass so hard it might bruise but damn it feels so good and I moan whe...
4.9M 31.1K 9
"I know you're a virgin but have you never been touched?" He asked, sliding his other hand down onto her leg. "What makes you say that?" Kat breathe...
737 30 8
Who knew faking seeing ghosts could send me straight to hell? Literally. One moment I was in my shop, minding my business, and the next a crazy wing...