In your arms

By ola_writesss

๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘“๐‘“๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ... More

00 | Introduction
01 | The new neighbour
02 | The playboy look
03 | New me
04 | Alone
05 | Boredom
06 | Hero
07 | Prove it
08 | Anxiety
09 | Finally
10 | Broken
11 | Accepting reality
12 | A mess
13 | It's been a while
14 | Entertaining
15 | The old one
16 | Apology
17 | A chance?
18 | Twise
19 | One night
20 | Blood
21 | Never again
22 | Yellow
23 | You promised
24 | Like my uncle
25 | Tonight
26 | New dress
28 | Care
29 | Our first
30 | Finish it
31 | Parents
32 | Darker shade of red
33 | A white lie
34 | I am fine!
35 | The past
36 | Another failed plan
37 | An angel to me
38 | Dinner with old friends
39 | A distraction
40 | A blessing to take
41 | My comfort
42 | I love you both!
43 | Anything for her
44 | A new city
45 | Everything
46 | Escape
47 | Darkness
48 | Epic
โ€ข Epilogue | Our story
โ€ข Bonus chapter | Surprise

27 | Over it

1.1K 35 8
By ola_writesss

The time has come.I started getting ready. Natural makeup and I curled my hair.I wanted all the attention to fall on the dress and to not go over the top with my makeup and hair.This was perfect.

It wouldn't hurt to show of sexy.

I got in my car and started driving to the address Luciano sent me.It was a 35 minute drive from my apartment.

I don't mind driving.I find it relaxing and will pull me away from the world.I won't care about anything other than to not kill myself.I just focus on the road and forget about any other problems.

It's a nice feeling to be honest.I am glad that I have the courage to drive unlike some women.I don't blame them. People,(when I say people I mostly mean men.) drive like maniacs.The road is not only yours.It doesn't have your name on it.There are rules for everyone's safety but do they follow them.The answer is a big NO.Some of them don't even care if they get a speeding ticket or any other thing.

They are rich.They don't save money they spend it like honey.

That was so bad.

I arrived at the location.It looked so beautiful outside. It was someone's mansion and they were rich.I could tell just by the house.

I see couples walking in all dressed fancy. In long flowy dresses and suits. Not a surprise.

I texted Luciano to let him know that I am here and I waited for him at the entrance.I didn't want to walk in alone.I didn't know these people.

-"Goodevening beautiful!" Luciano said from behind.

I turn around and meet his gaze.He grabs my hand and firmly kissed it.

-"Luciano,pleasure to finally see each other and talk in person." He reintroduced himself.

-"Jasmine,pleasure is all mine."

-"The mystery girl isn't a mystery anymore." He said and I smile.He remembered the details.I liked that.

-"Shall we." He put his arm out for me to rest mine.

-"Of course."I reply.

-"You look stunning by the way." we were walking down some long stairs and I was holding on to his arm to prevent myself from falling.

-"Thank you! You aren't looking to bad yourself." We both smile.

We entered through the big doors and someone announced:

-"Joining us tonight Mr.Vaseta and his lady Mrs.Davis."

As the announcer presented us and he said my surname I immediately question.

How did he know my last name?

I told nobody here about it.

Luciano did a background check on me.Why?

-"Luciano?" I say slowly and his face turns to face mine.

-"How did he know my last name? Did you do a background check on me?"

-"I did." He simply replies.

(#1 RED FLAG)

Who the hell is this men?

I guess I wasn't a mystery after all.

-"Do you want to dance?" I ask.I was so bored because the only thing we have been doing well technically Luciano had been talking to people and I just followed him around.

-"I don't dance Jasmine." he replied softly.

-"Sure." I pulled him to the dance floor by his arm.

It was a slow song so it was a perfect moment.He grabbed my hand and was holding it firmly while my other was resting in his shoulder.His other hand was pulling me close by my waist.He is a pretty good dancer.

We were moving to the rhythm.He twirld me around a few times and then back to the position we were at the beginning.

-"Tell me something about yourself Mr.Vaseta."I ask curiously.

-"What do you want to know?"

-"Anything you are willing to tell?"

-"Nothing.I don't want to tell you nothing." he says still dancing with me.

(#2 RED FLAG)

-"Why? Is someone wrong?"

-"No just I can't."

-"Ohh." I was disappointed at his response. I look at myself as his back up plan because the love of his life didn't want to go to the dance with him.Typical story right?

He didn't even bother to ask about me or how was I feeling.He is way to different than Tyler.

His face doesn't make me excited.His touch doesn't pulse me the way Tyler's does.His smile doesn't give me butterflies.

It's just not what I want.

Why the fuck are you comparing these two?

I have no idea where that came from.

-"Let's get back to the table." Luciano says and let go of my hand and waist.He grabbed a glass of wine and sat at the table.I sat next to him.

-"Why the fuck are you holding back?"

-"Don't ask to many questions?"

(#3 RED FLAG)

I got so furious.I wanted to leave immediately.I am not going to put up with his attitude.It was a mistake coming here in the first place.

I was holding back tears because he embarrassed me around the people who were sat on the table.

Before I leave I want to pull a little show myself and to embarrass him next.

I got up and got a glass of wine.I walked near Luciano and threw it on him.Making his white shirt all stained.

-"You bitch!" He yelled and stood up from the chair.He started walking in furious mode straight to me.I took a few steps backwards.Shit.What did I do.

-"You will regret the day you were born." He yelled and he dragged me to the elevator.

-"Leave me alone.Let go of me." I scream at him.He just threw me on his shoulder and went to the elevator.

-"Never." He smirks.

-"I swear to God if you don't let go-"

-"What? You can't do anything.You are weak and have nothing in defense.Deal with it."

He went inside a room and threw me on the bed.He went to lock the room when someone stepped inside uninvited and he pointed a gun at Luciano.

-"Who the fuck do you think you are?" He yelled.

-"Well Luciano,I don't want to threaten you or anything but back off." Someone said.

It was Tyler. "Do you really want to know who am I? I am your boss and you better obey my orders."

-"You slut.You are a lying bitch get the fuck away from my sight."Luciano said that to me.Spat on my face.,

-"You better take that back." Tyler said.

-"Aww how cute.She is your slut.I bet you are going to fuck her tonight.That was what I wanted to do."

-"Jasmine wait for me outside,NOW."

I was still shaking.Tyler was still holding his gun to Luciano and I just left the room at his command.

Luciano looked at me for the last time and mumbled 'bitch' I just gave him a look.I walked away to Lord knows where.

I sat at a bench waiting for Tyler.

I hear nothing.I gasp at the thought of Tyler killing Luciano because of me. Hopefully he doesn't do anything stupid.

Who am I kidding?

He can kill anyone.It doesn't matter to him.

-"What the fuck was that?" He asked.

-"I - I don't know. "

-"Come on let's go."

-"Where??"

-"I will take you home."

-"But my car is-"

-"-We could use your car."

I gave him my car keys and let him to drive.

The ride was silent and awkward.None of us knew what to say.

-"Who was Luciano?" Tyler just looked at me and started saying:

-"He is a low member of the mafia.Our mafia.The dance was the mafia's 40th year being on top all the mafia members were invited."

-"Did you see us?"

-"I saw you entering the dance with Luciano and I knew you two didn't know each other so I wanted to keep my eyes open."

-"Thank you by the way.I thought he liked me but when I asked him questions he just shut me down. He gave me red flags and I just counted to stay close to him."

-"I get it but you should be more careful Jas."

-"I swear I didn't know it was your mafia's dance.In fact I didn't even know that it was a mafia."

We talked the whole ride to my apartment. It's like we started to lossen up a bit and be more comfortable around each other.

We didn't talk about the things that happen.It wasn't the right time.

He parked at my garage and he went back with a taxi I think,to get his car.I went up to my apartment and felt overwhelmed.

I couldn't breath.The air was sucked from the room.I tried to take deep breaths but I couldn't.I crawled my way to the bathroom and put cold water on my face.That calmed me down a bit.I was still on my dress which I took of the minute I realised I am still in it.

I put on some comfortable clothes and tried to relax and to not panic.

I have no idea why did it happen but one thing that I know was the pain I hold back every day and I just need a trigger and that's the end of me.

I got cornered up in the couch resting my chin on my knees and I burst out crying.

Why do people just use me?

Does anyone really love?

Does anyone really want to be with me for who I am?

Why I get caught up with dangerous people?

Why do I trust people so easily?

Why do people lie in my face and I don't see it?

Why do I always get played?

It's to much.I can't do it anymore.I am over this life and ready for another.

I got up from the couch and went to the kitchen.I grab a knife and hold it in my hands.

There is nothing that will keep me alive.There is nothing worth living for.
My parents will be broken.They will never become grandparents.They will never watch their daughter walk down the aisle.

My grandma will have a heart attack.

Sarah and Brooke will not have their best friend anymore.

Gabriella will grow up without an aunt.

I will always love them.

Tears rolling down my face at the thought. Holding the knife directly to my stomach, ready to do it.To take my own life because I caught up in the wrong one.

Tyler will probably not even care.He won't even come to the funeral.

I just wanted to go out with someone else and to forget about Tyler.To move on from the past.I immediately agreed to go out with someone.

What am I thinking?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

859K 14.7K 81
โ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž.โž I gasped, s...
2.5M 71.7K 48
"What did you do?" Nathan voice make me jump, he was standing right behind me. I turn around slightly to face his towering frame at me, "Nothing, it'...
2.2M 68.8K 42
"I think you've already starved me enough, Amia, just one taste. I promise I won't bite." Marcello implored, his hands slipping gently between my thi...
27.9K 648 34
๐„๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ž ๐‹๐ฎ๐œ๐š 25 years old, a billionaire and Mafia Don. Everyone fears, admires and respects him. ๐’๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐•๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ฌ 20 yea...