Ex-Married Couple

By missanonymousL

[COMPLETED] They were once married... Hearts were once one... But it broke, Where Jungkook and Lisa once tied... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE
CHAP.1
CHAP.2
CHAP.3
CHAP.4
CHAP.5
CHAP.6
CHAP.7
CHAP.8
CHAP.9
CHAP.10
CHAP.11
CHAP.12
CHAP.13
CHAP.14
CHAP.15
CHAP.16
CHAP.17
CHAP.18
CHAP.19
CHAP.20
CHAP.21
CHAP.22
CHAP.23
CHAP.24
CHAP.25
CHAP.26
CHAP.27
CHAP.28
CHAP.29
CHAP.30
CHAP.31
CHAP.32
CHAP.33
CHAP.34
CHAP.35
CHAP.36
CHAP.37
CHAP.38
CHAP.39
CHAP.40
CHAP.41
CHAP.42
CHAP.43
Ending Letter
EPILOGUE

CHAP.44

6.2K 154 35
By missanonymousL

CHAP.44

---»•«---

He also looked at her intently. The two stared at each other, unmoving and stiff.

Their hair swayed as the wind blew. Their world stopped, time froze as they both got lost in each other's gazes.

Funny how destiny played with Lisa. She is already prepared to forget and set him free but here he is, appearing right before her.

"Jung... kook," Lisa uttered. Her mouth isn't frozen after all!

She swallowed her cries and looked at him. She wanted to cry and embrace him but she knew better. It's not the same as before anymore. They changed.

"H-How are y-you?" Lisa stuttered as she asked him. Her heart thumped loudly as he smiled at her and spoke.

"I'm fine." Jungkook answered as he continued to stare at her deeply. Lisa only gave him a small smile before they both fell into silence.

He wanted to hug her but he's afraid. He's afraid to face her again after everything that happened. He could only look at her and watch as she gazed at him.

A tear fell from her doe eyes as she looked at him.

'I missed you.' She wanted to say but is afraid to be hurt. She doesn't even know if the guy in front of her is still reserved for her or not. It will hurt her if he is already with someone else but she'll try to move on.

"I-I should go now." Lisa said as she quickly wiped her tears and smiled at him. It seemed like the time got slower as she walked passed him.

When she was several feet away from him, he spoke.

"Won't you hug me?" he asked that made her halt. Jungkook turned around and faced her back as he smiled. He placed his hands inside his pocket and spoke again, as if clarifying it.

"Won't you run and hug me? You always do that. You welcome me with your hugs and kisses." He said recalling the times when Lisa would always run to him and jump as she hugged him tightly. She will always pout saying she missed him so much after such a long day of working.

Lisa's tears fell again after remembering this but she still did not dare to face him.

"I missed you. Don't you miss your bunny?" he asked that made Lisa sob. She covered her mouth and sobbed silently as she stood there.

"I'm sorry for leaving just like that. After knowing the truth from Eunwoo and your father, I became coward. I felt so useless. I never knew that you suffered so much. I blamed you not knowing everything you've been through." He cried as he spoke behind her, "I wanted to run to you again but..." he choked on his own words as he swallowed his sob.

"...but when I saw you back in the hospital..."

Jungkook went to the hospital where Lisa was confined the day after her father went to his apartment. He wanted to see her.

Jungkook opened the door quietly as he went inside the room where she is. Luckily, no one was there. They all went to eat together. And Lisa is currently asleep.

He teared up and trembled as he stared at her current situation. His knees fell weak and he couldn't breath properly. He went to her side and caressed her face as he cried silently.

H

is tears kept falling as he kissed the back of her hand.

"I'm sorry, Lily. I'm so sorry." He cried, "Please forgive me. I'm sorry I wasn't there when you were lonely. I'm sorry I let my anger eat me up without even letting you explain it all." He said as he hughed her body. He cried so hard and kissed her lips as he closed his eyes and lingered his lips on hers for a brief moment.

"I love you, Lisa." He said and smiled before going out. He wiped his tears and covered his face with a mask and a hoodie.

On the way out, he bumped into someone. It was Taehyung.

"Oh sorry, man." Taehyung said but he just bowed and quickly walked away leaving Taehyung dumbfounded as he scratched his nape before walking ahead.

"I felt so weak and I was so afraid. Believe me, I wanted to be with you again but a part of me wanted to fix myself first before facing you again." He said as his voice cracked whike he spoke. "I went away for a short while and prepared myself to face you again. I wanted to fix myself for you. I wanted to be worthy of you." He said that made her cry.

"I broke up with Jieun the night after I visited you." He stated and Lisa finally had the courage to face him. She was also crying as she looked at him.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have hurted you. I should've listened to you all this while." He said and that was it. Lisa couldn't hold herself back. She ran to him and hugged him as she cried in his arms.

"I should be the one whose sorry for all of this. If I wasn't much of a coward, this would've never happened." Lisa said as she hugged him tighter.

"No, Lily. It wasn't your fault. Don't blame yourself." He said as he caressed her hair and back. He missed this. He missed her warmth, her in his grasp. He missed everything. He missed her.

After a while, Lisa and Jungkook pulled away. They stared at each other's away and Jungkook smiled as he tucked the strands of her hair behind her ear before pulling her into a loving kiss.

The two kissed each other as if there's no tomorrow. Jungkook tilted his head to the side to get a better access of her mouth. He slid his tongue inside her mouth as he explored the insides of her mouth. He longed for this.

The two pulled away after their long kiss and Lisa hugged him again before smacking his chest. She cried as he laughed at her.

"What was that for?"

"For appearing in such a wrong timing! I've already prepared myself to move on thinking that you already moved on! But then you suddenly appeared!" Lisa ranted that made him laugh again.

He lightly pecked her lips and wiped her tears away.

"I won't let you move on from me, baby." He playfully winked that earned another smack from her.

Lisa smiled at him before pulling him into a kiss which he responded almost in an instant. Lisa giggled at this but hissed when Jungkook bit her lower lip teasingly. She punched his chest playfully that made hum chuckle but never let go of her lips.

"I love you, Lisa."

"I love you, Jungkook."

"Hey! Jeonsan! Stop running! Honey!" Lisa shouted as she prepared their lunch.

5 years had already passed, Lisa and Jungkook are now happily married. They also had their first blessing, their son-Jeonsan Jeon.

"Mom~ But dad kept chasing me!" her 4 year-old son said as he giggled cutely while running around the living room.

"Daddy's coming you small bunny~" Jungkook said as he chased his son happily while laughing. Lisa could only sigh and shake her head at the two. Maybe having a son as her first born is bad after all. Kidding though.

Jeonsan is like a duplicate of Jungkook. They really resembled each other so much that they looked like a copy paste of each other. Not just for appearance but her son also got his personality from his dad. No wonder why the house was always loud.

"You two, stop that and just help me here will you?" Lisa said and looked at the two as the two stopped and looked at her.

The two nodded before walking to her. Jungkook carried his son and placed him on the counter beside Lisa.

"Mommy, what are you cooking?" Jeonsan asked with his cute little voice. Lisa smiled and pinched his cute bunny cheeks before answering.

"Your favorite." Lisa stated that made him happy as he danced.

"Gamjatang!" Jeonsan said and giggled that made Jungkook chuckle. Lisa smiled as the father and son played beside her.

"Jeonsan, you're sweaty now. You should take a bath and after that, we eat hmm?" Lisa stated softly then Jeonsan nodded at her cutely that made her chuckle.

"Tzuyu? Can you bathe Jeonsan for me?" Lisa said as she called Tzuyu, she became Jeonsan's babysitter now. Tzuyu nodded and smiled at her before taking Jeonsan.

After Jeonsan and Tzuyu left their sight, Jungkook suddenly backhugged his wife lovingly.

"Mm. Hon, I'm cooking." Lisa said trying to shake him off of her but he stayed still and hugged her.

"And? I want to hug my beautiful wife. Can't I?" he asked that made her roll her eyes.

"I'm cooking. Step aside and don't bother me." Lisa said but he didn't listen and just leaned his face on her neck and lightly rained kisses on it that tickled her.

"Hon~"

"Hmm?"

"Ugh! Just sit and behave!" Lisa glared at him that made him chuckle but he still insisted and did what he wanted.

"Just cook there, honey and let me do my job." He said that earned a groan from her.

"I swear Jungkook!" Lisa stated but Jungkook stubbornly shook his head and just kissed her neck and shoulder.

It is night time already and Lisa is with Jeonsan inside his own room. She was reading a story book for her son to sleep.

When she noticed her son is already fast asleep, she smiled befire giving her son a kiss on his forehead before quietly going out of the room.

She went to their bedroom to rest after spending such a tiring day.

She was greeted by Jungkook whose sitting on the bed as he leaned his back on the headboard and smiled at her.

"Is Jeonsan asleep now?" he asked then Lisa smiled and nodded. He then tapped the side of the bed beside her and she nodded and went there and sat beside him. He engulfed his wife to a hug and sniffed her hair. It's still the same as before. Her scent is so familiar and it felt like home. She feels like home.

"I missed you." He muttered that made her frown. She looked at him confused.

"We're always together." Lisa said that made him chuckle.

"That wasn't what I meant. It's been a long time since the two of us spent a quality time together, don't you think?" he asked that made her even more confused.

"Just what exactly are you talking about, Jeon?" Lisa said and looked at questioningly that made him sigh.

"I say, it's been a while since we both made love together. So why don't we make love now hmm?" he asked shamelessly that made her speechless. Her face flushed red in an instance that made him chuckle at her cuteness. They're 5 years married now yet she is still embarassed about it.

"He-what the hell?! You're shameless!" Lisa said as she looked at him in disbelief.

"We're married, honey. It's normal." He shrugged as he pouted at her cutely, "Now, can we make love now?" he asked as he looked at her then to her lips.

"B-But-"

"Please? I really miss my wife." He said as he wrapped his hands around her waist and continously peppered kisses on her bare neck.

"Jung-" she was cutted when his lips landed on hers. He slid his tongue inside her mouth and explored inside that made her stunned. After a while, Lisa responded and kissed him back that made him smirk.

"See? You want me too." He said and winked playfully that made her blush in embarassment.

"If you tease me more, I will back-"

"No! Please, no." he said that made her giggle. He also chuckled at her before kissing her again. The two giggled as he hovered on top of her.

Jungkook slowly unbuttoned her pyjama as he kissed her neck and jawline. He sucked her neck and bit it that made her moan in pleasure as she tugged his hair.

Just then, someone interrupted them by knocking at the door. Jungkook didn't seem to hear it as he focused on sucking her soft flesh hungrily like a beast. Unlike him, Lisa heard this and tried to listen to it.

Once again, a knocked was heard. Lisa lightly pushed him and stopped him that made him confused.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I think someone is at the door." Lisa said and pointed to the door.

"There's no one, honey." He said beforing continuing his work but Lisa pushed him again.

"No, I really heard someone knock." Lisa stated that made him sigh. He lowered his head and captured her lips.

He tilted his head and slid his tongue inside her mouth when she heard a voice.

"Mommy? Daddy?" Jeonsan called as he knocked. Lisa quickly pushed him that made him frown.

Lisa sat up and buttoned her pyjama hurriedly.

"What happened, hon?" Jungkook asked as he looked at her questioningly.

"Jeonsan." She said that made him confused, "He's at the door. Go!" Lisa pushed her husband to the door to open the door.

Jungkook sighed and opened the door and was greeted by their son.

"Son, why are you still awake?" he asked but his son went inside and went straight to his wife whose sitting at their bed.

"Mommy~" his son said and hugged Lisa.

"What happened? Why are you still awake?" Lisa asked softly as she caressed her son's forehead.

"I had a nightmare, mommy." Jeonsan said as he cried. Lisa looked up to her husband who only looked at her and shrugged his shoulder and looked at his son in her grasp.

"It's just a nightmare, little bunny. It's not real." Lisa tried to ease her son but he shook his head and pouted.

"It's scary." He said and buried his face on her, "Can I sleep here with mommy and daddy?"

"What? No!" Jungkook quickly said that made Lisa frown.

"Why not, daddy?" Jeonsan cutely asked. Lisa also looked at him and raised an eyebrow that made him gulp.

"Because you have your own bedroom." Jungkook reasoned.

"But I can't sleep there anymore! I'm scared, mommy~" Jeonsan hugged his mother tightly that softened her. Lisa glared at her husband.

"You can sleep with your Tzu noona." Jungkook suggested. He really doesn't want his son to sleep with them. They still have an unfinished business!

"Mommy~" Jeonsan begged his mom.

"Alright. Jeonsan will be sleeping here with mommy and daddy."

"Yehey!" Jeonsan hugged her happily.

"But honey~" Jungkook whined that earned a glare from his wife. His night was ruined by his own son!

"Let's go to sleep." Lisa emphasized the word sleep as she looked at her sulking husband who laid beside his son. Lisa pitied her husband but she couldn't do anything.

Lisa just smiled apologetically at her husband who just pouted at her but smiled afterwards.

"Goodnight, my wife." Jungkook whispered softly.

"Goodnight, my husband." Lisa smiled then Jungkook smiled at her. She then embraced both her son and him before dozing off to sleep.

'Maybe another time.' Jungkook thought to himself before sleeping as well.

THE END

---»•«---
YES! it's the end!

All the sufferings have come to an end now...

This might be cringey hehe.

I don't really know if I will publish or write and epilogue for this. I will try if ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.8K 4.1K 54
In people's view life as a globally famous korean idol like BTS and BLACKPINK are pure luck, only timely and successful. They think it's all about da...
234K 5.3K 35
Jeon Jungkook, a responsible man who prioritize his family, transfer to a new school. He's childhood best friend Taehyung is also studying there, Jun...
204K 6.6K 50
[RE-EDITED] "what's this?" She asked "a divorce paper" When Lisa died 6 month later from drowning after Jungkook divorced her, she suddenly found he...
154K 3.9K 25
"am I not enough for you to cheat on me? is my heart a toy for you to play with it?!" I shouted at him. he didn't look guilty nor afraid as he smirke...