Dreamnotfound | Oneshots

By pleeeeeaseno

Minecraft isn't the most romantic game out there, but it can make people fall in love. Just at the break of... More

Just Homies 👑(Pt.1)
Just Homies 👑(Pt.2)
Just Homies 👑(Finale)
And They Were Roommates👑
Wish I Were.....👑
Doorstep 👑(Pt.1)
Doorstep 👑(Pt.2)
In Color 👑
Doorstep 👑(Pt.3)
Doorstep 👑(Pt.4)
I Wanna Be George (Pt.1)💎
ManHunt
💜Important!!!!💜
Doorstep 👑(Pt.5)
Face Your Fears 👑(Pt.1)❌
Doorstep 👑(Finale)
Identity 👑
Too Late ❌
💜Important💜
I Wanna Be George 💎(Pt.2)
Dream Team (🎈)
Face Your Fears 👑(Pt.2)
Touch👑
I Wanna Be George 💎(Pt.3)
Trust Me 👑
I Wanna Be George 💎(Pt.4)
Face Your Fears (Pt.3)
Beyond Scars❌
I Wanna Be George 💎(Pt.5)
His Stories👑
Poetry👑 (Pt.1)
I Wanna Be George 💎(Finale)
💫Question To Readers💫
Books Are Out
Meeting Eachother🎂
Another Announcement
Video Games🎂
Winters Morning🎈
Stay The Same👑
Super Straight👑
Poetry (Pt. 2) 👑
Unlikely Lovers🌻
Poetry (Pt.3)👑
Poetry (Pt.4)
The Prettiest Puppy🎂
Poetry (Pt.5)
Poetry (Pt.6)
The Other Side👑❌
Up Until I Break
Love Like Honey👑
The Boy In Detention👑
Poetry👑 (Pt.7)
This Is Home To Me👑

Loved By A God 👑 (Pt.1)

1.6K 52 28
By pleeeeeaseno

Loved By A God:
         -Dream is the son of Apollo, spending his days helping his father sing songs and frolicking amongst mortals. No one has affected him as much as the mortal boy, George. He's willing to lose everything to claim the heart of the mortal for his beauty is beyond compare.

💫People Included💫
           -Dream
           -George
           -Sapnap
           -BadboyHalo
           -Eret
           -Callahan
           -Technoblade
           -Wilbur Soot
           -Nihachu
           -Captain Puffy
           -Fundy

First time ever in a One shot I need to make an Introduction this long. Since it is about Greek Gods and time lines and people really overlap I'm going to have to give you character descriptions.

Now before anyone says, "none of the Greek gods were gay. You're not being realistic." Well no god was openly gay but most of them were in same sex relationships. Apollo had notable male lovers, and even Zeus himself had fallen to the charm of a young boy. I did a lot of research for this, and I'm trying to remain as close as possible to relationships between the gods.

Also since their names aren't very Greek I did do research and changed them. When their not speaking I will use their online name, when their talking to each other I'll use their Greek names. Okay I think that's enough of that.

Eret (Poseidon and Medusa's son)

Name: Alistair
Definition: Defender of the people
Job: water control
----
BadboyHalo (Hades and Persephone Son)

Name: Dima
Definition: A follower of Demeter
Job: plant growth, control of the dead
----
Technoblade (Ares and Aphrodite Son)

Name: Andronikos
Definition: male victor, warrior
Job: Strong War Leader
----
Captain Puffy (Athena's Foster Daughter)

Name: Kara
Definition: Pure
Job: Wise, excellent hunter
-----
Dream (Apollo and Hyacinthus Son)

Name: Dre
Definition: virile, manly
Job: helps rule sun, maintains knowledge
----
Callahan (Artemis's Foster Son)

Name: Tychon
Definition: On target
Job: Huntsman, animal trust
----
Wilbur Soot (Hermes and Aphrodite Son)

Name: Alyosha
Definition: One who helps people
Job: Messenger, creator of song
-----
Fundy (Aphrodite and Adonis Son)

Name: Floris
Definition: Innocence
Job: man's fertility
----
Sapnap (Hephaestus and Aphrodite Son)

Name: Nicholas
Definition: Victory of the People
Job: blacksmiths and fire
----
Nihachu (Persephone and Hades daughter)

Name: Nikita
Definition: Triumphant
Job: helps rule the underworld, control through beauty

Another thing I don't speak Greek, and I don't want to mess it up and write it wrong. So they are going to be speaking English. Also if the way they talk isn't right either, I know. When it comes to time frames I just don't know how they'd speak, except for the victorian era. So I'm just going to make them speak as normal as possible.

Wow long intro, at the end of this chapter tell me if I should scrap this idea or keep it.
-------------------------------💜-------------------------------

It was a normal day in the city of Athens, as Dream plays with the many children who dance along to his songs. Voices raised to sing along as he plays the lyre with skilled fingers. Eyes catching a brunette who watches with wonder filled doe eyes. Hand placed between the skirt of his stola, as his fingers tap to the tune of the song.

His fathers naive mind taking over his when he looks at the mortal. He'd fallen inlove with the brown eyed boy and his nimble fingers as he picked the flowers in field. It was an agreement amongst his brothers and father that the boy was one who possessed indescribable beauty. It was no wonder the demigod had fallen to the charm, and despite his affections the brunette would still refuse. Gold silk around his finger as he pulled the god along. Dreams affections only grew as he adorned him in the finest Greek silks. Giving into every need with golden and bronze gifts. He was putty in his hands and he was an all powerful demigod. He could turn a woman into a butterfly and a man into a donkey, could take away music and the sun that shines above. Beyond all that the brunette would still shy from his waiting touch.

"To the agora," he says standing up from his spot on the grass. Dream offers his lyre to a boy, going over to the brunette who gives him a darling smile. His hands come to cradle sun kiss cheeks, warming the skin underneath. "Geodara accept my proposal," he says and George gives a shake of the head "another day." Cherry colored lips make him comply as he runs his thumb over gorgeous features. Eyes moving around his face, his face one the gods should worship. Skin smooth and soft under his touch, lips having the perfect heart shape, eyes a honey dew, he was gold. Every inch of the mortal was gold, "you could live amongst the gods. Stay by my side and be painted by the finest artists in the entirety of Greece. Your fate in history would be sealed and I could make you immortal." It's all at his finger tips and he shoves it away with a step backwards. "I've got the great Dre, son of Apollo docile and pliant to my ever waiting touch. Why ruin the pleasant affair now?"

It's like liquid gold as the words fall from his mouth, leaving with the rose Dream had picked from the gardens of Demeter. He gives into the bait, the children getting called for by their parents. The littlest one handing him the lyre, running off to complete the prayer of the evening. One evening Georges father had seen the demiGod following the brunette, holding his basket of herbs his mother had him grab. Falling to his knees as he praised the demiGod, Dream telling him to stand use to the praise. Unlike his family he hadn't tried to see himself as almighty, he wanted the people to trust him and believe he could save their land. The man had noticed the demigods liking towards his son and had offered him as an exchange for gold. Even with the tempting offer the demigod shook his head and said it was the choice of the mortal before him. Which only gave him more power as George pulled him along through tasks and moments in the field. Dream giving him gifts that he'd wear everytime they met, thanking the demigod with a kiss on the cheek that felt glorious. He'd spoiled the man and yet he still stayed at arms length, Dream didn't mind.

Pointing his lyre towards the sky he goes up, thinking about the next gifts he could give George to prove him worthy. Hand catching on a cloud and forming it into a golden bracelet with a sigh, knowing that would be his next gift. Moving towards the east he sees home, his fathers song invading his ears. "I see you around the boy again," the voice booms around him and he nods plucking a golden ray from the sun spinning it around his hand. He planned on giving it to Athena so she could spin it into a chiton. "Rejected my advancements," the god laughs at the statement coming out from the large marble dome. Dream knew his father didn't like he'd fallen for a mortal, but had no choice in it. When he himself had fallen for a mortal and out of it got Dream. His other father being hit by the disc, his blood running along the ground creating flowers. In one of them it grew to unrealistic proportions, Dream revealed behind pink colored petals. Pure love making him when it didn't seem possible, Zeus giving his grief stricken son a child.

"I'd find another person, go to Olympus and give Aphrodite this." Dream nods taking the clothed item, hooking his lyre on his hip. Heading off towards Olympus he wonders if the man would ever take him up on his offer. He knew this was a game of love to him, one that could easily be played. But he wanted the brunette more than he had ever wanted anything. He wanted his soft lips and smooth skin on him at all times. Dream wanted so much out of the mortal, and it may not even be possible. "Dre!" Dream wipes away his thoughts finding a black haired god staring up at him. "Sorry Nicholas, got lost in my thoughts." Sapnap laughs sitting his hammer down leaving metal to rest on the anvil. His father picking it up shaping it into something else, "can I go talk?" He looks up and Hephaestus gives a nod, Sapnap goes over to the demigod. He lands on the steps, deciding he'd walk the rest of the way with his friend. "I'm going to spar Andronikos at dawn, he's gotten on my last nerve." Dream himself laughs, Sapnap pulling his sword out of his belt. "Direct speech, he was the superior fighter. A lie, I will win the spar."

Dream knew there was rivalry between the two gods. Sapnaps father always whispering words into his ears, that made him hate both Techno and Ares. Spiting the god for having the same mother, and spiting his mother for leaving them. Because of his father his mother was rarely around, and made sure to stay at arms length. Instead of spending time she'd give him flowers from the garden and new tools for his anvil. It was no wonder tension bubbled to the point the two gods were now going to fight.

"He's Ares son, it's going to be difficult to defeat such a powerful fighter." Sapnap huffs rolling his eyes with that certain cockiness Dream had seen millions of times. Unlike Dream both Sapnap and Techno let their egos inflate due to their status, and it showed. "He's nothing, I'll make a sword strong enough to get the immortality out of him." Dream goes silent as he listens to the other go on and on about his power. Focused most on the string of gold in his hand wondering when he could ask Athena to spin it for him. He knew she watched over the boy, all because Dream was her favorite nephew. His thoughts are drowned out by the loud silence that pours down the steps. Sapnap looks at him with wide eyes, "which animal do you think he turned into this time?" Dream laughs happy they'd reached the top, "Pheme told me that he turned into an injured bird." Sapnap hums Dream looking around seeing if he could find Aphrodite or Hermes. "The man you're giving gifts to, why don't you just kidnap him and bring him here?"

Dream shakes his head at the comment knowing it wasn't unethical but he couldn't do it. There was something about the man that told him to wait, and he wasn't going to force it. "He's beyond the regular mortal, made purely of love and gold. His touch is like the sunset so soft and welcoming." Sapnap rolls his eyes, "there are many Athenian women who would love to be with the gods. You should embrace them with open arms," Dream shakes his head firm in his stance as he reaches the top step.  He finds the zippy god running after Demeter, wings flapping desperately to keep up. "Hermes, my father wants something given to Aphrodite." Hermes rushes over, Dream giving him the clothed item. "One more gift and I swear," he says and Dream laughs watching the other follow back after Demeter. Most of the gods are here, doing tasks and talking, and Dream wonders what's going to happen when he sees Techno. "Nicholas be calm, don't let your anger control you." Sapnap replies wordlessly taking his sword out of his loop, throwing it. It aims for Techno, but the god lifts a hand and catches it turning around.

"Nicholas you have to do better than that, a god who creates weapons should have a sharper sword." He throws the sword back and Sapnap catches the handle, that blinded fire filling his eyes. Dream hates that his friend is like this, "go back to welding Nicholas." Sapnap huffs but does, the anger of the two gods and Hera bringing a storm into the clouds. It's unfortunate for him because he likes when the sun shines through and the clouds bring a lovely breeze. The farmers will enjoy it though and that allows him more peace of mind. Deciding he'd spent enough time standing there he walks around wondering if he could find Athena.

His mind travels back to George wondering what he was doing at this exact moment. Most likely trading, on his way home to hopefully dream about the demigod. He'd protected the mortal from so much, when his family member got an infectious disease and he'd begged his father to bless them, and make them unable to get it. Or when he shared his father's sacred song with him, and he promised to never repeat it. His father always said this went against his harmony and reason, and that one day another god would swoop the mortal up. All had failed to, and when challenged Dream put them in their place. The brunette only had eyes for him and his songs, and not to the likes of another. Dream still remembers clearly, the time the God Wilbur had tried to make advancements. It was an ongoing war, Wilbur wooing the boy with his white feathered wings. Bringing the boy into the sky to show him the city above, Dream had stood his ground with the mortal. Fighting for his love as he wrapped him up in silk and adored him in bronze and gold. He adored him and it was an endless battle to win his love.

He knew he'd make the mortal his.

--------------------------------💜------------------------------

Hello!

I know this was short but there is a lot to unpack and I don't want to overwhelm you all. So I gave some context but not the most.

If you don't like this idea just tell me, I don't want to displease a lot of you.

Also I know I ask this a lot now, but what kind of Oneshot do you guys wanna see?

Okay, I love you all, bye!!!!💖💞💗💞💗💞💗💞💓💞💓💞💞💗💞💗💞💗💖💗💖💗💞💗💖💗💖💗💖💗💖💖💗💖💗💞💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 433 16
Tw: contains, suicide, s/h, abuse, homophobia?, death. George battles with depression and Dream tries to help him get through it. Sapnap, his bestfri...
21.1K 404 7
NO SMUT I'm not sure if I'll write angst or not. Information for requests are in the first chapter If any of the Dream Team are uncomfortable about...
8.2K 267 10
DISCONTINUED this is a Dreamnotnap story as in DreamXGeorgeXSapnap and if you don't like that ship Honking leave mah dude. . I DID NOT MAKE THE COVER...
3.9K 270 26
like real people do | hozier where dream gets this sketchy new game variation of minecraft, and gets stuck in it. or where clay finds a boy inside hi...