Ex-Married Couple

By missanonymousL

[COMPLETED] They were once married... Hearts were once one... But it broke, Where Jungkook and Lisa once tied... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE
CHAP.1
CHAP.2
CHAP.3
CHAP.4
CHAP.5
CHAP.6
CHAP.7
CHAP.8
CHAP.9
CHAP.10
CHAP.11
CHAP.12
CHAP.13
CHAP.14
CHAP.15
CHAP.16
CHAP.17
CHAP.18
CHAP.19
CHAP.20
CHAP.21
CHAP.22
CHAP.23
CHAP.24
CHAP.25
CHAP.26
CHAP.27
CHAP.28
CHAP.29
CHAP.30
CHAP.31
CHAP.32
CHAP.33
CHAP.34
CHAP.35
CHAP.36
CHAP.37
CHAP.38
CHAP.39
CHAP.40
CHAP.42
CHAP.43
CHAP.44
Ending Letter
EPILOGUE

CHAP.41

3.4K 107 33
By missanonymousL

CHAP.41

———»•«———

Lisa had already expected for Jungkook to be present on the engagement party since she is already aware of his rise. But she never expected of him to appear with a girl onto his arm. Not Lee Jieun.

Lisa felt like crying in front of the seemingly couple. Yes, she is seated with Jungkook and Jieun in front of her and Eunwoo.

“You are the new CEO of the Jake Corporation, correct?” Mrs. Cha asked the man in front of her who only gave a curt smile and nod.

“This lady must be your girlfriend?” Mrs. Bruschweiler asked as she looked at the two. The woman might have forgot about Jungkook since it was such a long time that the two talked. Besides, they only met once and never met again.

Meanwhile, Mr. Bruschweiler observed Jungkook. He, unlike his wife, familiarized the young man.

“Yes.” That made her hopes shatter into pieces. Even her friends who sat just beside her was also shocked. Even Jieun herself but smiled afterwards.

Lisa clenched her fist and bit her tongue to suppress her tears. Eunwoo looked at Lisa after hearing this, he knew their relationship after all. Eunwoo lowered his head and leaned on her ear.

“Are you alright, Li?” Eunwoo asked as she looked at her worriedly. Lisa wasn’t really startled by this since Eunwoo always showed his concern openly.

This short interactions never went unnoticed by Jungkook’s hawk-like eyes. He clenched his jaw and fists into a tight ball-like.

Jieun then placed her slender soft hands on top of his trembling hand that earned his attention. He looked at her blankly before turning to look at Lisa only to see her looking them both.

Lisa quickly looked away and looked in front to listen to the emcee.

After the announcement of Eunwoo and Lisa’s engagement that shocked everyone, she excused herself and went to the bathroom.

Lisa washed her mouth on the sink and looked at herself on the mirror and retouches for a while before going out. She walked until she and Jieun faced each other.

Lisa was about to walk past her but Jieun grabbed her arm and blocked her way with a smug look on her face.

“How are you, Lisa?” she asked in an irritating high-pitched nasal-y voice. Lisa rolled her eyes and was about to wriggle when Jieun pushed her and forced her to face her.

“I don’t want to start a scene, Jieun. So stop.” Lisa glared at the girl and was about to walk away but Jieun yet again pushed her.

“He’s mine now. Aren’t you happy for us?” Jieun smiled tauntingly before continuing, “Actually, his confession was surprising. We never really talked about revealing our relationship yet.” Lisa’s fist balled on her sides exposing her anger but she masked it with a smile.

“Then, congrats? Should we celebrate it?” Lisa asked sarcastically that triggered the girl in front of her.

Jieun was about to pull her hair when she tripped because of her high heels. Just then, Jungkook came running and quickly helped her.

Jungkook and Eunwoo sat opposite to each other. Jungkook observed Eunwoo and Eunwoo did the same.

‘What did Li saw in this man? He is a total scumbag! How can he replace a lady like Lisa in a span of one month?!’ Eunwoo asked as he looked at Jungkook. ‘Other than his face, I don’t see any characteristics of him that suits Li.’ He felt sympathatetic to Jungkook rather than Lisa. It was his great loss to lose such woman in his life.

Lisa is such a gem for Eunwoo. He never imagined to fall in such a short period of time but he did. Honestly speaking, he fell in love with Lisa. But he knew better. Lisa never looked at him the same way he did. But he is contented to the relationship they have.

‘Cha Eunwoo huh?’ was Jungkook’s thoughts as he looked at the man in front of him. No doubt, he really is handsome and charming. He also looks kind and gentleman, unlike himself, Eunwoo had a soft charm rather than an exotic one which he himself possessed.

‘What is with you that she chose you over me?’ he asked bitterly as he examined the man. Thinking about any possible romantic relations between the two made him sick to the bones. His eyes screamed hatred as he looked at him coldly.

Just then, Eunwoo was called by his own father.

“Son, greet your elders. They wish to see you.” Mr. Cha said and smiled at Jungkook before excusing his son. There, Jungkook was left with no one on the table so he decided to just follow Jieun and offer to leave as soon as possible. He is suffocating everytime he hears the other guests talk about the “wedding”.

He stood up and went to the restroom. He then spotted Lisa and Jieun, she was sitting on the floor while Lisa stood up lookonh down at her. He quickly ran towards their direction and helped Jieun to stand up.

“Jungkook,” Jieun called looking so pitiful. He looked at Lisa but she was just frozen, looking at the both of them.

Jungkookie. She pushed me.” Jieun accused as she pointed her finger at Lisa. Lisa then blinked for a few times and looked at the both of them.

“No. I didn’t!” Lisa quickly denied but Jieun continued to play her accusations.

“Stop lying, Lisa! You clearly pushed me! Is it because Jungkook is happy with me that you did this huh?” Jieun said that made her stiff. She looked at Jungkook only to see him intently looking at her as if glaring at her.

“No! Jungkook, I didn’t!” Lisa defended herself but Jungkook chose to listen to Jieun.

“I saw it, Lisa. You pushed her.” Jungkook said that made her speechless.

“What?”

“Are you deaf? Kookie saw it!” Jieun said before clinging onto his chest, hugging him. Lisa looked at Jungkook in disbelief and was in the verge of crying when a man spoke from behind the two “lovers”.

“Lisa?” a man called but Lisa never had any strengths to look at the man. She clearly knows who called her. It was Eunwoo.

“Jungkook, listen. I didn’t push Jieun. I—”

“Stop harassing my girlfriend, Lisa.” Jungkook coldly spat that made her frozen. Jungkook then turned and walked away with Jieun on his grasp, passing by at Eunwoo’s shocked figure.

Lisa was left frozen, unable to speak, she just released a painful sob while covering her mouth to suppress it. Lisa broke down and her knees felt weak. Luckily, Eunwoo was quick and caught her on time.

“Lisa,” Eunwoo called softly as he caressed hee back to comfort his friend. Eunwoo led her outside the venue and embraced her tightly in order to soothe her.

After a while, Lisa already calmed down. Jennie, Rosé, Taehyung and Jimin came to them. They were worried after Eunwoo texted them about Lisa.

“Li. Are you alright now?” Jennie asked which the latter nodded and smiled curtly.

Jimin, Taehyung and Eunwoo separated and walked farther to talk.

“He never really said anything about Jieun. Could it be possible that they are really together?” Jimin asked but Taehyung only sighed.

“It might also be because of his pride. Maybe he just used Jieun as an excuse—”

“Jungkook clearly told Lisa that the girl named Jieun is his girlfriend.” Eunwoo snickered and looked intensely at Taehyung.

“It’s been 3 weeks since we last talked with Jungkook. We contacted him but he will always excuse himself saying that he is busy.” Jimin sighed deeply as he massaged the bridge of his nose.

Eunwoo looked at Lisa’s direction worriedly.

“You…you really care for her huh?” Jimin said that earned a smack from Taehyung, “What? I’m serious Tae. Are you perhaps falling for her?” Jimin observed his reaction but the latter only smiled at him.

“It’s not hard to fall in love with her.” His answer shocked the two to the extent that their mouths were open wide. Eunwoo expected this reaction from them and quickly giggled at the two.

“Seriously?” Taehyung asked which he honestly nodded and smiled.

“Man—”

“I know. And I understand that. I love her but not to the extent that I will force her to me.” Eunwoo quickly explained that eased the two. They sighed in relief and looked at the man in front of her.

“What to do now? Lisa and Jungkook are both our friends. Seeing them like this pains me.” Jimin said and the two couldn’t agree more.

The three then went towards Lisa and the two other girls.

“How are you, Li?” Eunwoo asked then Lisa just smiled at him, not saying anything. She must be mentally exhausted after what happened.

Lisa plopped herself onto the bed. Thinking about everything that occrured earlier.

Lisa spent her night crying over him. She couldn’t accept him being with her or even with someone else. She loves him. If only he knew everything she’ve been through, maybe he would forgive her. But now, she knew better. Even if he tell him the truth, things will never be the same again. Now that he finally moved on.

“You no longer love me.” Lisa cried even harder. She is so hurt. It hurts so much.

Lisa was woken up from her two hour sleep. Her eyes are puffy and red, cheeks stained with dried tears and her eyes are forming dark circles underneath due to the lack of sleep.

Tzuyu entered her room and got worried after seeing her situation but Lisa turned a blind eye on it and headed straight to the bathroom to relax.

Liaa went downstairs and ate silently making Rosé worried. The older also noticed her indifference.

“Darling, are you alright?” Layla asked then Lisa looked at her and nodded. The two looked at Rosé who only looked down avoiding their questioning looks.

After that, Lisa went upstairs quietly. Marco and Layla exchanged looks before Layla went upstairs and followed Lisa.

Layla knocked before entering her bedroom. She spotted her daughter lookibg at nothing as if dozing off as she covered herself with a blanket.

“Darling? Are you sure you’re alright?” Layla asked her daughter carefully but Lisa only nodded her head. She sighed and comforted the girl.

“What is it? Tell me. Is there anything wrong?” Layla asked gently that made Lisa teary. If only she could tell her mother everything, it might’ve been easier for her. But it wasn’t the case for her at all.

Lisa only cried in her grasp while she comforted her daughter. Layla felt lost and her heart clenched at the sight of her daughter crying helplessly.

“Lisa ah~” she also cried as she embraced her tighter. Layla thought it might be some sort of problems but she knew that it might be because of the wedding.

“I’m sorry, Lisa~” her mother cried and kissed the top her head. Lisa just cried harder on her arms.

Lisa fell asleep after crying for such a long time. Her mother caressed her daughter’s hair as she looked at her lovingly.

Few days passed, Lisa never changed. She remained silent and her old bright vibe disappeared. Jennie and Rosé was so worried but couldn’t say anything, afraid that she might worsen if they talk about him.

Eunwoo also visited to check Lisa. He too was worried for her sudden change of behavior.

Lisa felt exhausted and lifeless. She felt tired of all the bullshits that occurred on her life. She painfully looked up at the skies and prayed to just die and disappear. She wanted to end everything.

Lisa took a small bottle on her drawer containing pills. She looked at it for a while and cried.

Ending her life is the only solution she thought of to escape everything. She wanted to die. Disappear and end it all. End all her sufferings, all her pain, all her problems.

Die and disappear.

Let all her problems be buried with her. In this way, Jungkook might forgive her for all she have done.

———»•«———
This book will end soon.

Follow how the two will cope up in this kind of situation they're in. I know that they are suffering probably because of me hehe. I am the baddest villain in the book, sorry!✌

Anyway, vote and comment and ket me see your thoughts about this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 1.3K 27
There is a boy who is anti-romantic (by force) married to a girl.... What is the future of this relation?... Will they get divorced in future or they...
198K 5.9K 34
What will you do if you met your husband again? Your husband that you never loved from the first place the husband who makes your blood boil everyti...
311K 8.8K 33
"Jungkook....Let's divorce"...Was the last thing she said... Where She finds out the man she loved and trusted had been playing with her emotions...I...
10.6K 465 21
It's been three long years since Taehyung and Jennie have seen each other. But little did they know they would come to meet again-unfinished business...