Ex-Married Couple

By missanonymousL

[COMPLETED] They were once married... Hearts were once one... But it broke, Where Jungkook and Lisa once tied... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE
CHAP.1
CHAP.2
CHAP.3
CHAP.4
CHAP.5
CHAP.6
CHAP.7
CHAP.8
CHAP.9
CHAP.10
CHAP.11
CHAP.12
CHAP.13
CHAP.14
CHAP.15
CHAP.16
CHAP.17
CHAP.18
CHAP.19
CHAP.20
CHAP.21
CHAP.22
CHAP.23
CHAP.24
CHAP.25
CHAP.26
CHAP.27
CHAP.28
CHAP.29
CHAP.30
CHAP.31
CHAP.32
CHAP.33
CHAP.34
CHAP.35
CHAP.36
CHAP.37
CHAP.38
CHAP.39
CHAP.41
CHAP.42
CHAP.43
CHAP.44
Ending Letter
EPILOGUE

CHAP.40

3.4K 96 20
By missanonymousL

CHAP.40

———»•«———

"Don't worry, aunty. We weren't harmed-"

"Of course you weren't! Your mother will curse me if something ever happens to you!" Rosé flinched as Layla glared at her angrily, "She will probably resent me after this!"

"She won't aunty." Rosé tried to say but the woman only glared at her.

"Come on, mom. You're too hot blooded-"

"Whatever! Fix yourselves! I'm out!" Layla said before going upstairs leaving the two. The two broke into giggles after that.

Lisa and Rosé stayed at the living room while muching some potato chips and drinking some sodas. The two were watching the new movie called "It". The ladies had the guts to warch a horror movie in the afternoon that earned a weird look from Mrs. Layla.

"Mom! Are you alright now?" Lisa teased that earned a laugh from Rosé. Layla could shake her head and sigh at the two. They are now 23 and will turn 24 yet they are still as childish as they used to be.

Just then, the doorbell rang. Layla motioned her maid Sally to open the door for the said person.

Jennie then entered the mansion and bowed at Layla and smiled.

"Good afternoon, aunty." Jennie said cheekily. She may be angry of what Lisa's parents did to her but Layla and Marco have been friendly and kind towards her ever since they met the gal so she still respects the Bruschweiler couple.

"Oh! How are you? Are you alright now?" Layla asked Jennie who only smiled and shook her head before hearing a snort coming from Lisa.

"Aunty~ I thought I'm your favorite daughter!" Rosé whined childishly that earned an eye roll from Layla while small giggle from Jennie.

"You had the guts to be called my daughter after you gave me headache earlier? Unbelievable." Layla said dramatically.

"Wait! I am still your biological daughter, mom!" Lisa also complained.

"Shut up! I like Jennie more than the two of you! And also Jisoo! She's more mature than the both of you!" Layla ranted that earned a pout from both the ladies sitting on the sofa, "Now entertain Jennie." Layla smiled at the said latter.

"Tss. I got to call dad and tell him that mom is suffering from a bipolar disor-" before she could even finish, a pillow was suddenly thrown right on her face.

"You punk had the guts to disrespect me and call me a bipolar huh?!" Layla shouted that earned a laugh from the three. Jennie felt at ease and laughed along with them.

After a while, Jennie, Rosé and Lisa was mumching their crunchy potato chips while watching their second movie. Yep, still horror movie.

"So how are you guys doing?" Jennie started as she looked at the two.

"Hmm. Good, I guess?" Lisa asked as she took a fistful of chips and munched it.

"I-" Lisa's phone rang that cutted their conversation. Lisa excused herself to take the call which the two nodded before she walled away from the two.

"Lisa?" A man's voice was heard from the other call.

"Eunwoo. Sup?" Lisa asked.

"Father Marco called me and told me that you and Rosé came home drunk. What happened?" Eunwoo asked, concern laced on his manly voice.

"He knows." Was all Lisa said and the other line became silent. Lisa was also saddened by this and was fighting her guts to spill her tears.

"Can I come there?" Eunwoo suddenly asked.

"Alright. Good timing, one of my friends, Jennie is also here. You should meet her." Lisa suggested that earned a hum from the lad.

"Alright. I'll be there in a few." Was what Eunwoo responded before Lisa hung up.

Lisa came back and spotted the two bickering over a potato chips.

"Jen! Just one piece! Give me a piece!" Rosé started to whine childishly.

"No! Go get your own snacks and don't take what's mine!" Jennie fought as she held her potato chips farther away from the chipmunk girl.

"Ugh! I just wanted a bite, Jen." Rosé pouted cutely but the cat-eyed was heartless and just sticked her tongue out and bullied the girl.

"Li! Jen won't give me some! Tell her to at least give me a piece~" Rosé looked so pitiful as if crying. Lisa only shook her head as she looked at Jennie who only munched her food cutely while securing her hold towards the potato chips.

Lisa took her phone and texted Eunwoo asking if he could stop by to some grocery stores and buy many potato chips and sodas.

[Sure. Anything else?] was Eunwoo's reply.

[Nothing else. I'll just pay you back here.] Lisa replied but there was no reply after that. Guessing that he might be buying the things she asked, she put back her phone and snatched one potato bag and ate it.

Eunwoo came after a few minutes and was greeted by Jennie and Rosé along with Lisa on the ground laughing their asses off. Eunwoo blinked a few times before the three realized his presence.

"Oooh~ Snacks!" Rosé quickly snatched the bags on Eunwoo's hands and opened it. Jennie raised an eyebrow towards the guy that made him intimidated.

"Who are you?" Jennie asked. Lisa was also busy fixing the sodas on the table while Rosé looked for the potato chips leaving Eunwoo and Jennie on the doorway.

"She's Eunwoo. Lisa's fiancé/friend. Don't worry, he's nice." Rosé said without even noticing the poor latter standing in front of the cat-eyed girl, nervously.

"Not everyone who brings snacks are nice, Ro." Jennie rolled her eyes at the girl before inspecting the guy in front of her. Lisa then walked to them and stood beside the nervous Eunwoo.

"He is a friend, Jen. Didn't I told you that before?"

"You didn't."

"Oof~ He he, sorry." Lisa scratched her head as she laughed awkwardly. The girl can be really protective and scary.

"He is nice, Jen. He helped me." Lisa said sternly then Jennie stared at her blankly before sighing.

"Greetings to you then. Jennie Kim." Jennie lifted her hand and offered a handshake which Eunwoo accepted politely and smiled softly.

"Cha Eunwoo." Jennie nodded and smiled before going to Rosé.

"She's scary." Eunwoo whispered to Lisa who laughed at him before pulling him to the messy living room.

"Wow. You look gorgeous, Lisa dear." Mrs. Cha said as she looked at Lisa from heaf to toe wearing her wedding gown. Rosé and Jennie was also present on the scene and looked at her in awe.

"Darling, you look so fabulous. What do you think?" her mother asked. Lisa looked at her own reflection in the mirror and suddenly became sad.

She always imagined herself wearing a wedding gown fro her and Jungkook's wedding. But the joke's on her 'cause she'll be wedded with someone else and not him.

Lisa's tear rolled on her cheeks that made the ladies inside gasp.

"Darling, what's wrong?" Layla asked but Lisa was still deep in thought. Jennie and Rosé stood up and walked towards the gal.

"We'll take care of her, aunty." Rosé said then Layla and Mrs. Cha looked at each other before nodding and left the three alone.

Lisa cried harder while the two gave her a hug.

"Lisa," Jennie called, trying to soothe her.

"I don't want to marry anyone but him." Lisa sobbed as she held her wrist. The same bracelet was placed, resting on her slender wrist.

"Shh, Lisa. Stop crying." Rosé patted her back to comfort her.

After a while, Lisa calmed down and the two helped her wipe her tears away. The two ladies then came inside again and looked at her worriedly.

"I'm alright." Lisa gave a small smile then the two nodded at her.

The Cha along with Lisa's family and friends went to a fancy restaurant to talk thoroughly about the wedding. Lisa never spoke and just ate there silently listening to their conversation.

Lisa can feel the gazes of her friends in front of her but she never dared to look at them at the moment.

Eunwoo was also worried of her and would always glance at her to check if she is alright or not.

"By the way, your engagement party will be held next week. You two should prepare." Mrs. Cha said as she smiled at the soon-to-be husband and wife, sitting side by side.

"Yes, mother." Was all Eunwoo responded before continuing his meal. The two families continued their talk and laughed together while the youngers only focused on their food.

Lisa remained still and unspoken althroughout the dining that worried her friends and Eunwoo. Lisa retreated to her bedroom as soon as they reached the mansion.

She buried her head on her pillow and cried silently. She then looked at her phone and her eyes lingered on his contact number saved on her phone. She had the urge to call him and explain everything but the expression that he had on his face that day when he found it out. The betrayed look and his pained expression that she saw was so unbearable. She had gotten coward to face him after all of the pain she gave him.

Jungkook stared at the dark blue sky silently as he gently shook the glass of wine on his hand. One month had passed.

Jungkook chuckled bitterly, an unknown tear fell on his cheek as he painfully reminisced their memories. He was feeling so helpless. He spent sleepless nights amd will start the day gloomy as if he just lost all the colors and wonders of his own life.

Taehyung and Jimin would always contact him and ask his well-being. Others haven't known the news yet. He doesn't plan on opening it either, the only reason why Taehyung and Jimin knew it was because they had connection with Lisa's friends.

He drank his wine and continued to stare into nothingness.

"Lisa is getting married eh?" Jungkook let out a humorless laugh and shook his head before wiping his tears away.

'Did she even love me?' was what he thought to himself. Because if she really loved him, why would she marry someone else?

The answer, he never really heard of.

His phone then rang whivh eatned his attention.

Lee Jieun.

He pressed the decline and turned off his phone leaving no chances of her calling again.

He then looked at the picture he had on his hands. Their picture.

Lisa kissing his cheeks. The time when she had the guts to tease him and make him all flusttered and shocked.

Jungkook had a soft smile plastered on his face as he looked at the image but frowned after an image popped up on his head. The image of Lisa and Cha Eunwoo laughing together on a fancy restaurant, having their date together.

Jungkook unknowingly crumpled the image he was holding as he clenched his fist, his hand grasping the glass of wine tightened and the wine trembled.

"Why must you hurt me like this?" he said, his eyes deathly glaring nowhere. He suddenly threw the glass of wine making it messily shatter on the floor.

"What have I done to you?!" Jungkook yelled angrily before throwing his head on the chair he's sitting. He let all his tears spill from his eyes as he bit his lower lip to suppress his cries.

"I loved you, Lisa. Why must you do this to me?" he asked painfully. He held his hair backwards in frustration and cried his heart out on the balcony, alone. Never in his life that he imagined Lisa betraying him and it felt so impossible for her to do this. All this while he waited for her to explain herself but a month had passed, not even a single word came out from her.

Jungkook felt so hopeless and just hoped for the heavens to take him and die. After all, he never intended to live in this cruel world only to be broken by the love of his life.

———»•«———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 1.5K 19
•A married couple, that was on the verge of divorcing because of a young boy, but got a divorce because of a lot of things. Would they still get back...
311K 8.8K 33
"Jungkook....Let's divorce"...Was the last thing she said... Where She finds out the man she loved and trusted had been playing with her emotions...I...
154K 3.9K 25
"am I not enough for you to cheat on me? is my heart a toy for you to play with it?!" I shouted at him. he didn't look guilty nor afraid as he smirke...
341K 7.6K 46
"I'm sorry for breaking your heart.. Lisa" He said. "It was real for me. I don't know what it was for you but for me it was real. It meant more that...