Ex-Married Couple

Autorstwa missanonymousL

[COMPLETED] They were once married... Hearts were once one... But it broke, Where Jungkook and Lisa once tied... Więcej

Introduction
PROLOGUE
CHAP.1
CHAP.2
CHAP.3
CHAP.4
CHAP.5
CHAP.6
CHAP.7
CHAP.8
CHAP.9
CHAP.10
CHAP.11
CHAP.12
CHAP.13
CHAP.14
CHAP.15
CHAP.16
CHAP.17
CHAP.18
CHAP.19
CHAP.20
CHAP.21
CHAP.22
CHAP.23
CHAP.24
CHAP.25
CHAP.26
CHAP.27
CHAP.28
CHAP.29
CHAP.30
CHAP.31
CHAP.32
CHAP.33
CHAP.34
CHAP.35
CHAP.36
CHAP.37
CHAP.38
CHAP.40
CHAP.41
CHAP.42
CHAP.43
CHAP.44
Ending Letter
EPILOGUE

CHAP.39

2.9K 85 15
Autorstwa missanonymousL

CHAP.39

———»•«———

The two made love but Lisa drank a birth control pill. She said that she isn’t ready yet especially that she is just 20 years old. Also, their marriage isn’t known to her parents yet and so they discussed about it and agreed together.

“I’m sorry, baby. I guess I got too excited since we are now married. Don’t worry, I will be gentle next time.” He said that made her blush in embarassment.

“You’re so shameless! How can you say such a thing?!” Lisa said and glared for a thousandth time at her husband.

“What? Isn’t it normal for us to talk about making lo—”

“Shut up!” Lisa said and faced him angrily.

He laughed at this and pecked her lips.

“You’re so cute, my wife. But I am stating facts, baby. It’s normal for us to talk about it. It’s how we show our love for each other.” He said that made her blush even more. She buried her face on his hard chest that made him laugh even more. She looked so adorable.

His chest vibrated as she buried her face on it because of his laughter.

“And so I, Jungkook Jeon, promise to show my love to you everynight.” Then again, he earned a smack from Lisa. He again laughed at her cuteness as he teased his lovely wife.

“Pervert!” Lisa said as he laughed at her.

“If you want, we can do it everyday and night. I don’t mind.” Another stinging slap on his chest came. Lisa is so red because of embarassment. How can a guy talk like that?! So shameless!

Flashback ends

Jungkook smiled bitterly as he looked at himself in front of the mirror.

Before, they were so happy. Before, they were full of love and passion. But now… everything disappeared right before his eyes.

Lisa teared up as she locoed herself up on her bedroom. She just locked herself up and cried her heart silently after their dinner with the Parks.

“Lisa?” a knock was heard that made her flinch. She quickly wiped her tears and fixed herself.

“What?” Lisa asked as she tucked her hair behind her ear.

“Can I come in?” Rosé asked.

“Go ahead. It’s open.” Lisa said as she continued wiping her tears before sitting back at her bed. Lisa quickly smiled at her friend, fakely.

“What happened?” Rosé asked as soon as she sat on the soft mattress and faced the girl.

“What?”

“Don’t play dumb, stupid. Tell me what really happened.” Rosé said ad she rolled her eyes at the girl who thought she’d buy all her lies. No, bitch!

“I’m fine. Nothing happened.” Lisa said and smiled at the girl again. Rosé yet again rolled her eyes and raised an eyebrow at the girl.

“Fine. Not here. I called Jennie earlier, let’s go.” Rosé said and stood up. Lisa knitted her eyebrows at the girl who only shrugged her shoulders.

“Go down when you’re done. I’ll be waiting.” And with that, Rosé completely walked away leaving Lisa dumbfounded. Lisa only sigh and follow the girl or she’ll be ranting again.

Rosé noticed Lisa’s unusual silence.

“Are you alright?” Rosé asked the girl but she only shook her head and smiled at the girl. She sighed and just focused on her driving while glancing repeatedly at the girl beside her.

They both arrived at the venue and it was a bar. Lisa looked at the girl in daze as she walked out of the car. Rosé then motioned her to get out of the car and she did in silence.

“Why are we here?” Lisa for the first time since they drove away from the mansion spoke.

“For you to open up.” Was all what Rosé said before going inside. They were greeted by loud musics and people dancing on the dance floor.

Rosé then called a waitress and asked something. The girl then guided the two towards the quieter place. VIP.

There they saw Jennie sitting alone while drinking her blue colored drink.

“Jen!” Rosé called that earned the attention of the cat-eyed girl. Jennie stood up and waved while giving her gummy smile.

Rosé then dragged Lisa and made her sit between them.

“What are we doing here? Really?” Lisa asked again while eyeing the two. Rosé then raise her hand to call for a waitress and ordered drinks for them.

“Ro called me. She said that you are behaving unusual tonight. And you won’t open up.” Jennie stated and drank her drinks.

“Yeah and I am sick and tired of your fake smiles earlier at dinner.” Rosé rolled her eyes at the girl.

‘So she knew all along huh?’ Lisa stared at the girl in amusement.

“Now, tell us what really happened. Did you and Jungkook fought again?” Rosé asked that made her lower her head. Just then, the waitress came with drinka on her hand. Beers and colored drinks wrre served for the three.

Lisa immediately reached for the beer and opened it nefore gulping it all. The two eyed her worriedly.

‘So it is about Jungkook.’ The two thought as they looked at the girl.

“Why?”

“He knew now.” That made the two shocked. Those three words were like a bomb for the two. As her friend, the two knrw about her problems and secrets and that includes the secret engagement.

“Wha—How?” Jennie asked, shocked at the news.

“Jieun.” Was all she said before gulping another bottle of beer.

“That motherfucker!” Jennie and Rosé said as they ground their teeth together in annoyance.

Lisa disregarded this and just drank her third bottle. Lisa’s tears started falling as she drank her beer. The two eyed each other before looking at her worriedly, their gaze soften as they looked at their friend crying over him, yet again.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” Lisa said as she cried helplessly while Jennie and Rosé patted her back in attempt to comfort the broken girl.

“Shh, Lisa. It wasn’t your fault. Nothing of this was your fault.” Rosé cooed as she tried to ease the girl. Lisa could only sob and cry her heart out as she felt broken and pathetic for having this kind of life.

“I am such a coward. I always end up hurting someone. I can’t even fight for him all this while.” Lisa cried even harder. Jennie and Rosé also teared up, seeing their sunshine friend like this makes them sad.

“Li, you are not. It wasn’t your fault. Don’t blame yourself for somethung you’re not in control.” Jennie soothed her but Lisa just shook her head and drank her fourth bottle.

“I’m so pathetic. Maybe I am really not deserving of his love after all. I broke too many times. Too many times. I don’t think he could forgive someone like me after all what I did.” Lisa cried and gulped her beer.

“Li, you did all that because you love him. You won’t divorce him if it weren’t for him. You wanted to protect him that’s why you did all of this.” Rosé said as she caressed her bestfriend’s back.

“I don’t know now. My life’s a mess, Ro.” Lisa said as she looked at her friends beside her, “Jen, Ro, I am a mess.” Lisa claimed.

“No, Li. You are not a mess. You aren’t.” Jennie said as she shook her head. Lisa could only chuckle bitterly as she drank her beer. The two also drank their beers and at the same time soothed her.

Same for Jungkook, he just drank his broken heartedness silently with Jieun beside him. He never cared nor noticed his presence and just did whatever he wanted.

He remembered the happy memories they shared in Busan. Although it was just for a short period of time, the two really longed for each other. The intimate, and sweet moments that happened in Busan. The place that started everything. Busan. How he missed her warmth even if they just parted after the betrayal. He tried to hate her after her betrayal but no, he couldn’t do it. But he wanted to.

Jieun could only hate Lisa even more. All this while, Jungkook still thinks of her after knowing her marriage.

‘Why can’t you forget her?!’ Jieun wanted to yell out but urged herself not to or else, she eould definitely expose her evilish intentions.

“How did you know about it?” the first time in a while that he spoke to her, this was the first thing he asked.

“I—I saw her that time.” And expert liar she is, lied smoothly. Then Jungkook turned to face her intently.

“When?” he asked, determined to know everything that she knows.

“The night when I tried to forget about you. When you dumped me in front of her.” Jieun dramatically looked down as if feeling sad. A drama queen indeed!

Jungkook just looked at her blankly without any glints of guilt or any sympathy for her, she was unsatisfied.

“I went to the park and there I saw both of them, kissing.” Jieun noticed how his expression hardened after hearing this. She then became satisfied of her smooth lies that lured the beast within him.

Anger. Yes, anger. That’s what she wanted him to feel towards Lisa. Anger.

Jungkook clenched his jaw as his grip on the glass tightened. ‘Kissing huh?’ just the thought of this already crushed him to death. How could she betray him like this?

“I never intended to hurt you like this, Jungkook. I just did what’s right. I still care for you after all. I don’t want someone to take you for granted especially for someone like her.” Jieun stated but Jungkook did not listen as he also entertained his train of thoughts. He felt betrayed and played after that. He could never imagine Lisa doing something like that.

Lisa woke up with an incredible head ache. Her head was aching so bad as if her head was repeatedly hammered.

She groaned as she held her head in pain. She really drank too much beers last night, she doesn’t even remember how she got on her house when the two was just as wasted as her.

While facing her hang over, someone knocked on her door. Lisa yelled a faint ‘Come in’ before the door busted open revealing her personal maid/friend, Tzuyu.

“Miss, this is a soup to ease your hangover.” Tzuyu softly said as she placed the tray on her bedside table. She then fixed the wooden little bed table and trasnfered her food there so that Lisa could eat properly. She also placed a painkiller and a glass of water there for her.

Lisa smiled softly and thanked the girl before eating the hangover soup that she made.

“How’s Ro?” Lisa started to ask while Tzuyu began fixing her bedroom.

“She is being attended by Sally unnie. She is suffering just like you, Ms. Lisa.” Tzuyu said softly then Lisa nodded and hummed before slurping the soup. Her head eased up after eating the soup and she went straight to the bathroom after that.

Lisa made her way out and went downstairs as she sat on the living room. There also came Rosé massaging her head as she sighed in relief.

“Just how many beers did you two drink huh?” Lisa and Rosé jumped in surprise and looked at the person on the doorway. It was none other than Mrs. Layla Manoban. The two deeply sighed, preparing themselves for an earful from the woman. Even Rosé prepared herself for this, after all, the woman treated her just as how she treated her own daughter. The only difference is that, Lisa is more controlled since she is the daughter.

“If it weren’t for your friend, Taehyung, you two would have been sleeping at the bar! Just what the hell were you guys thinking? You didn’t even tell me you will go and drink on a bar!” Layla scolded the two while Rosé just closed her eyes, Lisa groaned as she massaged the bridge of her nose. “Someone inside the bar could have taken your state for granted! Jennie was also with you just as drunk as the two of you! What if you were raped huh?! Have you gone mad?! Men might—”

“Mom. We weren’t raped. See? We’re fine. Nothing happened. So stop—”

“Well as you should! I would seriously kill that man if ever! And you? I will also send you two to hell! I was worried for goodness sake!” Layla yet again ranted grumpily as she glared at the two who only sat on the couch with ther head hung low  probably because of the surging pain.

———»•«———

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

298K 6.7K 20
Jeon Jungkook, is a kind-hearted boy who study well and kind with other people but when his ex, Jieun cheated on him he changed, He became a bully an...
40.9K 1.4K 37
~Kings And Queens!~ - By AlwaysDifferent_ [Completed✓] Highest Rankings: #1 out of 125K on Taehyung🥇 #1 out 72.1K on Yoongi 🥇 #1 out of 40.3K on Bl...
204K 6.6K 50
[RE-EDITED] "what's this?" She asked "a divorce paper" When Lisa died 6 month later from drowning after Jungkook divorced her, she suddenly found he...
572K 20.7K 68
Lisa and Jungkook had a good relationship with each other. They were both in love with each other but one day Lisa find out she was just a Playboy's...