Let's Be Best Friends Sequel...

By RobinBirdie2

More

Let's Be Best Friends Sequel to Kill The Night (Continuing!)
I Hate Her
I'm Sorry
Lets Be... Best Friends
SORRY!
New Mom?
I Like You!
Father Daughter Time
Nightmare vs Jay And Haou Pt 1
Nightmare vs Jay and Haou pt 2
Leaving
New Girl... Aaaannnnd She's At The Nurse
Missing Memories
Should I Change The Name?
Still need more results
Burned Alive
What I Didn't Put In The Story
Hurt
Fire 'House'
UPDATE
HALP
Home
Titles are mainstream fuck it
Meeting everyone again
Seeing Him Again
Update
Meeting Everyone
Very Very Sorry!

I'm Done With You

20 3 0
By RobinBirdie2

Eric' P.O.V

I can't believe it... Jay was set on fire... I turned to see Britney smiling. I walked up to her angrily.

When I got up to her and she smiled at me. "Oh Eric did you see what happened to poor Jaclyn~? Oh well she deserved it~"

The she started laughing... The same laugh everyone use to do when Jay got hurt.

SMACK!

I slapped her across the face and everyone looked at me even her father.

I don't care if she's the daughter of a fucking demon. "You just hurt someone that was close to me since i was 4... I hate you..."

Then I started to walk away but then I turned around. "And we are over.." Then I walked away.

~At Le Hospital~

Alex's P.O.V

We were inside the hospital waiting for the doctor to tell is if Jay was going to be alright.

Liu was freaking out and Axel is crying. "M-mommy is big sissy goijg to be okay?" Axel said with his big green eyes in tears.

"Yes sweetie she's going to-" "She's gonna go insane when she gets out this hospital!!" Liu or um er Sully said angrily.

"How would you know? You've never been set on fire!" "WELL I KNOW SOMEONE WHO DID AND HE BETRAYED OUR FUCKING FAMILY!"

I just stood there staring at Liu... "Jaclyn will never turn out to be like Jeff... And I'll make sure of that"

Then I turned away from Liu and walked away with Axel in my arms.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(This was a bit dramatic i guess its, so i just wanted to hurry and wrap this up soo bai)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4.1K 55
Read, comment, vote, allat 😉
1K 31 11
3K 172 46