Kat Reviews [CFCU]

By KirukkanGuild

[#1 in Reviews - Nov. 10, 2021] Interested in improving your writing? Come right in! This shop is dedicated t... More

Welcome and Rules [MUST READ!]
π‘΄π’Šπ’šπ’‚ | CFCU
𝑻𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒍𝒆 | CFCU
𝑡𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 | CFCU
π‘΄π’Šπ’„π’‰ | CFCU
𝑾𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒂 | CFCU
Existence Denied | Wera
Living In The Shadows | Wera
Beyond the Barrier | Wera
Dawn of a Thousand Suns | Miya
Fire and Ash | Turtle
King Eden | Wera
The Lioness Who Roared | Mich
Cape Crossed | Miya
Of Spellbooks and Thieves | Miya
Being Eve Summers | Wera
Breath of Mist | Wera
The Gunner and the Florist | Wera
More to Family | Mich
Say it is love | Wera
Shadowed by Moonlight | Wera
Shadowed by Moonlight (Updated) | Wera
Starlight | Wera
Earthly Appetite | Wera
A Secret Man of Blood | Wera
Jihad | Mich
Fallen Angel | Wera
Komoreby | Miya
Music in Midsummer | Zian
We Are Soulmates | Mich
Blade of the North | Wera
A Vow Against Times | Miya
Lily of the Moonblood | Miya
Impish Gambino | Wrenna
Is It True Love? | Miya
Of Caverns and Casters | Miya
Shadowed by Moonlight | Wrenna
Prophecy of Kings | Miya
Curse of the Clashing Worlds | Miya
Aconitum | Miya

𝑾𝒆𝒓𝒂 | Closed

453 18 111
By KirukkanGuild

Hello, my fellow eggs \(^o^)/! 

I'm Wera. I'm a fantasy and historical fiction author specializing in mythology and asian fantasy. What is asian fantasy? It's a subgenre of fantasy that focuses on elements from asian mythology and folklore. I've been writing for nearly eighteen years and in 2019, I was fortunate enough to earn a winner's spot in the fantasy category of the 2019 Wattys. I'm also a indie author who has published through Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, Radish Fiction, and Kindle Vella.

As you learn quickly, I have an obsession with eggs and anything egg-related. Got some duck fashion show pictures to share? I'm the person to share those with!

↢ ❦ ↣

Specialties: Fantasy, romance, and historical fiction.

Will also read: Adventure, action, paranormal, mystery/thriller, general fiction, chicklit, and anything with LGBTQ+.

I'm not the best fit for: teen fiction (particularly stories revolving around a possessive or abusive partner or romances featuring bad boy/CEO/billionaire characters); psychological/mental health (particularly stories that involve self-harm, suicide, and any forms of abuse); werewolf; science fiction (particularly hard science fiction); poetry; and fanfiction (depending on the fandom).

Accepted mediums: novel, novella, short story/one-shot, short story/one-shot collections.

Accepted audience group rating: YA, NA, Adult

Languages: English, Spanish, Korean, Thai (basic)

Some examples of books I enjoyed: Spin the Dawn duology by Elizabeth Lim; The Ones We're Meant to Find by Joan He; The Mountains Sing by Nguyễn Phan Quế Mai; the Night World series by L.J. Smith; Iron Widow by Xiran Jay Zhao.

↢ ❦ ↣

Please choose one of the following:

A) A follow (you can unfollow after you receive your review); OR

B) Add my book, Any Way the Wind Blows, to a public reading list; OR

C) Leave three comments on the first two chapters of Any Way the Wind Blows.

Do NOT complete payment until I've specified whether I accept your request.

↢ ❦ ↣

BRONZE EGG PACKAGE: Basic review, which includes 1-2 sentence comments on the following: 1) opening hook, 2) general impression of the plot, 3) character & setting description, 4) worldbuilding, and 5) overall impression of the story. I will only review up to chapter three with this package unless you specify otherwise.

SILVER EGG PACKAGE: Intermediate-review, which includes detailed comments on the following: 1) cover, 2) blurb, 3) opening hook, 4) plot/pacing, 5) character development, 6) worldbuilding, 7) character & setting description, 8) dialogue, 9) grammar/spelling/syntax/formatting, and 10) overall enjoyment. I will only review up to chapter ten with this package unless you specify otherwise.

↣ It will take up to seven days to complete your review. I have two additional tiers that are exclusive to my website (i.e., Gold Egg and Jade Egg Packages). I will not accept inquiries via Wattpad DMs.

↣ Please do not revise your story (if you send a Google Docs link) or delete as I'm reviewing. It makes it difficult for me to save my place if I end up having to come back to it at another point.

↣ The password is: queen yelan

↣ When applying, please don't expect to get only praise. The review will consist of positive comments and constructive criticism.

↢ ❦ ↣

Username:

Book Title:

Genre:

Language:

Review Package: (please also specify the number of chapters you want me to review. You'll notice each package has a limit)

Link to Story:

Payment: (A, B, or C)

Password:

Why did you choose me as your reviewer?:

Tags: (please tag wera_nyooms + two other users)

Please fill the form as one in-line comment here ↣

↢ ❦ ↣

Silent Exiles by UenoyamaRitsuka
Expected Delivery: July 31st

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 331 23
Y/N went to the same coffee shop every day before work, little did she know that she would bump into someone who would change her whole perception in...
2.5K 629 40
Random thoughts morphed into little poems🌻 *Most Impressive Rankings* #89 Thoughts out of 75k stories #10 articles out of 883 stories *Other Ranking...
99 25 10
This is a book that will contain all of my entries for Write to Rank in 2023. Warning: Mature rating has been turned on just for precautionary measu...
1.8K 121 20
Feel like your book is missing something? Need constructive criticism to grow? Just want us to check out your writing? Feel free to submit your writi...