The Warners With Red

By Beautyyyshaker9000

Yakko x Red ~Book 1~ ~~~~~~~~~~ Crazy. Love. And rakish-ness. Red Pandalore's her name and she's a forgotten... More

Author's Notes - REALLY IMPORTANT
Opening Theme
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 12

30 0 0
By Beautyyyshaker9000

We then sat by a nearby bench to reflect on what to do next since I was practically an outlaw, while the Warner brothers and the Warner sister, Dot, wanted to still stay with me, even though they were still allowed to go back. But they sacrificed that opportunity to be with me. I was so surprised, about the Warners' love for me.

I can't believe Hello Nurse betrayed us after Yakko gave her a second chance to leave us alone, why are the Warner Brothers and sister so important to the studio? Besides them being stars in their own, show, of Animaniacs.

I sighed and the others heard me.

"You talked with Hello Nurse, did you guys?" Dot asked still thinking about why Yakko said it would be 'safe' to go to Hello Nurse, for help.

Yakko and I nodded and explained, a worth's chapter, to her.

"Oh..." Was all she could say, and Wakko just said out loud, "That's dumb, Yakko...even for you."

"I know, WAKKO! That is why I have learned my lesson." Yakko said cross armed.

"Ha! Well, have you ever?" Dot scoffed sarcastically.

"Shut up Dot, I was try to help us find a way out. I didn't know she would betray me, even though I knew, already, that she had a crush on me. I was never betrayed before, and this is all new to me. How was I supposed to know!?" Yakko said rambling on, but I stopped him after his rant.

"It's alright, Yakko but it's not too late to-"

"Uh, uh! NO! I don't want you to say such a thing." Yakko said, slapping a hand to my mouth, and I slightly blushed at the touch but felt weird as well.

"Heh! So, what do we do now, Yakko?" Dot asked a bit saddened that they weren't at home but happy that they were still having that fire in them, flickering with hope that it would again, spread like wildfire.

"I don't know Dot, but we have to be there for, Red. Well, it's me who wants to, though...you two could-" Yakko said then almost suggested something that the siblings cut him off.

"NO! We are staying Yakko. It will never be the same without you or Red." Dot exclaimed with a worrying face, doing the same thing to Yakko like what he did to me. I slightly chuckled at the comparison.

"Yeah! I WANT MY BROTHER AND RED AND MY FAMILY TO BE, TOGETHER!" Wakko whined, with tears in his eyes, laying on Yakko's lap while Yakko and Dot patted his head and comforted him.

I silently cried, sadly, because of that, and also 'cause of me having no home, leaving the Warners on the streets with me, looking like lost orphans in Nevada, Carson City.

I was pulling, nervously, at the hems of my dress when Yakko saw me and placed a comforting side-hug for me, while his other hand patted Wakko.

"Hey...Red, don't worry about this...we can always think of something!" He said, then all of a sudden, Dot squealed that her face brightened up and that her sudden reaction, dropped Wakko to the ground.

"OW! HEY, DOT!" Wakko yelled rubbing his sore head and picked up the red cap, gave it a shake dusting it, and then placed it back onto his head.

"What gives!"

"I think, I have an idea!" Dot replied, "By the way, sorry Wakko, but this is the best time to do...!" Dot said in suspense.

"What is it?" Yakko asked Dot, making her to continue.

"A STREET SHOW!" Dot said, dramatically, showing jazz hands.

"Well, we could earn some cash using that..." Wakko thought out loud. And the thought of it made smile at the idea!

"That's a great idea, Dot!" I jumped up completely leaving the sad zone and leaped into a whole, new other light.

"Yeah! That way we can show off our talents!" Yakko beamed with pride at his little sister.

"There is definitely no words to explain how bubbly I am about this...but all I can say is.... YA - *burp!" Wakko said, but then he burped because he was starting to get hungry.

"Uh, is there any way for us to eat food quickly, or..." Wakko stated but asked for some permission.

"Uuuhhh..." Yakko pondered, with his signature response, on Wakko's revelation. Because how could they get food and buy things, without money. He stood still for a moment until I spoke out.

"I'll start singing guys, and y'all, get the bucket ready." I said as I typed away at my phone and suddenly there blasted out a song from my albums and put it at, karaoke mode. I smiled and the song filled me with nostalgia.

I swiftly stood up from my seat and climbed onto the bench and stood up there conjuring a microphone and some huge speakers, from my pockets. I pirouetted, now putting on a better outfit, for a singer.

I wore, the phantom looking dress that Dot gave me two or three days ago and it was pooffy, but I trimmed it down a bit and changed the sides abit but it still fit perfectly along with the belt around my waist and it wasn't too tight, but it was enough. Its hem stopped at knee-length, like how I always wanted my dresses to go. But I wore black, flats since I wasn't comfortable in high heels. Glad I wasn't forced into one.

"HELLO, RED NURSE!" Yakko and Wakko exclaimed with heart eyes, but Yakko's, were bigger. I chuckled at them. Yet Yakko had a hint of jealousy of his brother, but he couldn't be mad, he shouldn't be, yet he was.

"Huh, boys...go fig." Dot sighed but still smiled. Dot knew that I had ways to make people happy again especially to her siblings, even after the betrayal.

"Girl, you look very, exquisite!" Dot complimented and cheered for me then turned around to announce the people that there is a show.

The song was called From my heart and through my hands. I was slightly nervous but I had to do this for the Warners. I then took a deep breath. Once the song landed on the particular note that I had to start singing to, I sang:

From my heart and through my hands to you
Here's a gift, a lift to help you through the night
Though the dawn seems far away, please know
Someday it will be alright
From my lips and with my love I give
Words to help you heal and help you live again
Though the way seems long and hard please know
Here's a gift, a lift to help you through the night
I am here, you're not alone.
Oh, I would change the world
Turn rain to sun
Take pain from everyone
Oh, I would do so much
But I can't change the world
The rain will fall
And pain will come to all
But I can give one touch
(Oh I would change the world)
(Turn rain to sun)
(Take pain from everyone)
(Oh, I would do so much)
But I can't change the world
The rain will fall
And pain will come to all
But I can give one touch
From my heart and through my hand to you
Here's a gift, a lift to help you through the night
Though the dawn seems far away, please know
Everything will be alright.

After the music, Yakko knew he was totally in love with the girl that stood before him bravely, but he still didn't want to show it or else the others might laugh at him and mock him, scared that his reputation of being charming, rakish, and humorous would turn to dust. So he had to compose himself, and just support me in anyway to show his truest love for me even though he had to do it subtly. He thinks that I deserved better, yet the pull was stronger. That time when I was being harassed, the respect that Max had for me or a small compliment from his brother, Wakko, got Yakko riled up and jealous.

Yakko looked back up at me choosing this bench as our stage and sang, braving the crowds who roamed the streets and came by to watch, to give in much tips and dollars and cash, whenever anyone heard and came close. Dot was pleased by this and kept shouting at anyone's ears to come.

After me, I got off the bench and then told Dot, Yakko and Wakko to get ready for another show. They listened and got to it but Yakko looked to be, somewhere else.

"Yakko!" I raised my voice abit louder so that I wouldn't sound as if I was angry but at least get a surprised reaction from him to get out of his own head.

He snapped out of his thoughts and turned to look at me with surprise.

"Huh?" He asked glancing at me.

"Are you okay? If you don't want do the show with us it's fine." I asked him with concern, since I thought he had stage fright, but he hardly goes stage fright, so why would anything be different now? I would be asking him later, because the crowd wanted more and cheered on.

"I'm sorry, it's nothing, I'm coming, Red." Yakko said and also conjured up a microphone for himself, so did his other siblings. I was suspicious of Yakko but I just shrugged it off. He needs his space.

In all smiles, they all pirouetted and wore navy suits wearing white shirts inside, with fancy, bows and hats, except for Dot, who only wore her normal pink skirt but included, a colorful top, with a green, looking scuffled, scarf. 

And in my mind, I was loving them already! Even Yakko, seeing he looked handsome! We then took our places and stood still making some epic stances. Then the song started from Dot's phone and blasted them through my speakers and bot were they loud, even us.

Dot laughs*

[Yakko & Wakko (looking at me dancing)]
Hellooooo Red!

[Yakko]
...uhhhhhhhhh...

[Dot]
I am not trying to be annoying

[Yakko, me & Wakko]
Aight!

[Verse 1: Dot]
I act like a nut, so they call me Macadamia
I dance like a klutz on a show called Anamania
Am I a cutie? Absolute-y!
And a beauty, you can bet your patootie
(But if you touch me or even get near me
I'll have you arrested, do you hear me?)

[Chorus: Yakko, me & Wakko]
Dot is a nut, so they call her Macadamia
She's cracked in the head and kooky in the brain-ia
Each line in this song sounds pretty much the same-ia
Oy, Macadamia!

Donde kielbasa Nintendo Macadamia
Hola, que pasa, you grande sack of grain-ia
Qui a coupé le fromage? We abstainia
Oy, Macadamia!
*Wakko belches*

[Verse 2: Dot and Wakko]
Now please don't mention my brother
The one they call Wakkorino
(belches)
He's always burping every hour
So I threw him out of the tower!
(Whooa!)

[Bridge: Dot]
Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!
Now come on!
What did you want me to do?
He was grossing me out!
And I'm just a cute little thing
So don't cross me!

[Chorus]
[Yakko, me & Wakko]
She's cracked like a nut, so they call her Macadamia
Whenever she gets mad, you'll experience pain-ia
Cuts and bruises you will sustain-ia
Oy, Macadamia!

Pinky and Brain came around still during their 'taking over the world' routine but then heard the most exquisite sound and music, coming from a crowd gathering around at a bench. They both came closer, just in time and saw the Warner brothers and sister, with me singing with them. Brain and Pinky, both loved it and cheered as well, Pinky's the loudest.

{Pinky]
Narf!

[Yakko, me & Wakko (Dot)]
Lava tus manos, por favor, Macadamia
The world is the goal for Pinky and the Brain-ia
(Otra vez on y vas the repetitive refrain-ia)
Oy, Macadamia!

[The Brain]
YES!

[Bridge]
[Dot]
Don't hate me because I'm cute!

[Yakko]
Mac, Mac, Mac, Mac Mac, Macadamia
Oy, Macadamia!

[me]
SPEW!

[Yakko]
Mac, Mac, Mac, Mac Mac, Macadamia
Oy, Macadamia!
[Chicken Boo]
Bawk-caw!

*Dot laughs*
*I laugh*
*Pinky laughs*
*we all laugh*

[woman #1]
I don't get it, what's the joke?

*music stops*
[us]
Uhhhhhhhhh...

[Yakko]
...uhhhhhhhhh...

[Verse 3: Dot]
I'm a nut who's known as Macadamia
But you can call me by my other name-ia
(Louisa Francesca Banana Fana Bo Besca)
Or just plain Dot, the name I flirt to
But if you call me Dottie, I'll have to hurt you!

[The Warners and me all together]
Mac, Mac, Mac, Mac Mac, Macadamia
Oy, Macadamia!
Mac, Mac, Mac, Mac Mac, Macadamia
Oy, Macadamia
NUTS!

After the song, the money started to piling up, even more. All four of us laughed, even at the song and Dot became herself again super happy, forgetting our past sorrows, and focused on the present, that money came rolling in.

"Great job, Guys!" I said high fiving everyone, turned to look back at the audience, "And thank you all, for being such a wonderful audience. Taking your time to stay and listen to our songs. I promise, we will not disappoint you any time soon, now. Another song we'll be singing is..."

~
"What are we gonna do, tomorrow night, Brain?" Pinky asked taking a relaxation on his rat wheel.

"The same thing we do every night, Pinky...try to take over the world!" Brain said, looking out to the window where the sun still shined, ever since they came back to brainstorm, from his cage.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2K 63
[COMPLETE] there is a part 2 to this book ******* This will be some cute x reader imagines and preferences for Yakko, Wakko, and Dot!! --requests ar...
79.7K 1.9K 17
Girls girls girls girls girls girls girls girls girls girls girls girls girls girls girls girls girls girls girls girls girls girls girls girls girls...
15.8K 669 72
You have spent the last few years of your life protecting your sister, when no one was there to protect you. Just when you are about to give up, a wo...
428K 9.9K 31
⇢ STORY BY : ❱ http:˚♡lvesaturn! ˚ˑؘ :🍥: ·˚ ⇢ COVER MADE BY : lvesaturn♡ [ DO NOT REUSE OR USE FOR ANY OTHER WEBSITE ] ⇢𝓡𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰�...