The Avengers Soulmate: 11 Sou...

By Sleepyfanfic

An Avenger Soulmate AU! 11 Soulmates sound crazy right especially when you have 11 marks. Her mates : Clint ... More

Quick Intro
Chapter 1- A Little Misson
Chapter 2- The Last Piece
Chapter 3- Wilson
Chapter 4- Caught
Chapter 5- Reasons
Chapter 6- Dads
Chapter 7- Miss Wilson
Chapter 8- Party Part 1
Chapter 9- Party Part 2
Chapter 10- Morgan
Chapter 11- Shield Party?
Chapter 12- Brooklyn
Chapter 13- Bucky
Chapter 14- Shopping
Chapter 15- Bruce
Chapter 16- Sheilds Party
Chapter 17- Loki
Chapter 18- Boogie
Chapter 19- New Beginnings
Chapter 20- Steve
Chapter 21- Tony
Chapter 22-The Truth
Chapter 23- The Farm Part 1
Chapter 24- The Farm Part 2
Chapter 25- Start Of The Night
Chapter 26- The End Of The Night
Chapter 27- Mia Files Part 1
Chapter 28- Mia files Part 2
Chapter 29- Blueberry 🫐
Chapter 30- Thor and Peter
Chapter 31- Hulk
Chapter 32- Where is he?
Chapter 33- Sleepover at the Parkers!
Chapter 34- Behind The Case
Chapter 35- Jarvis
Chapter 36- Cabin
Chapter 37- The First Night
Author Note - Important Message
Chapter 39- Date
Chapter 40- Peace
Chapter 41- Different Perspectives
Chapter 42- Asgard
Chapter 43- The Feast
Chapter 44- The Asgardian Ball
Chapter 45- The Last Day
Chapter 46- Reuniting.
Chapter 47- Which Wilson?
Chapter 48- 28th August
Chapter 49- 29th August
Chapter 50- 30th August
Chapter 51- Magazines
Chapter 52- Home
Chapter 53- The End!
The Epilogue
Thanks for 300k!/ Epilogue Part 2
The Night of the Fire
500k Special- What if Mia left?

Chapter 38- Insecurities

9K 253 114
By Sleepyfanfic

Warnings- NSFW (for all you rrs out there I'm disappointed no one ever got the picture!)

;) Anyone want to share a blueberry?

When I wake I smile to see Peter still in front of me his mouth was parted slightly as he snored lightly, behind him Loki was hugging him and Bucky still held on tightly behind me.

It is crazy to think before I would have done anything to run from them but now id do anything to stay.

I slowly lift up enough to see Tony still in bed but Steve, Thor and Bruce were gone. 

I slowly lean back down needing water I wiggle my way out slowly having to climb to the bottom of the bed "doll-" Bucky mumbles in his sleep and I worry I woke him but I see him moving up to Peter in my space but then stops as he cuddles into Peter. 

I could not help but smile at them before I leave. 

I walk out of the room following a long hallway till I find the stairs "Ah Lady Mia!" Thor grins as I walk down them he was sitting on the couch sprawled out watching TV "morning Thor" I say yawning and wiping my eyes to wipe the water.

Why do my eyes water every time I yawn? 

"I could not believe when I woke up this morning to find you in our bed! I was so happy I wanted to pull you to our side but Bruce said I should not wake you!" Thor says and I laugh imagining him trying to kidnap me from under Buckys hold.

"Sorry Thor you couldn't have kidnapped me anyway Peter and Bucky dibbed me" I say and he looks at me confused "dibbing something or a person is like staking a claim on them" I explain and he smiles nodding "then I must dib you tonight-"

"Sorry, you can't Shakespeare me and Steve already dibbed her tonight" Tony smirks coming down the stairs then over to the couch with a coffee mug.

Is there a coffee machine upstairs or something? He was dead asleep a few minutes ago "then I must dib her tomorrow night!" Thor says with a grin. "Then I also dib Bruce for tomorrow night" I say as Bruce walks in the room "did someone just dib me?" Bruce asks amused and I smile.  

"Lady Mia wants you and I with her tomorrow night in bed" Thor says making me blush a little just because of the way it sounded "it will be my pleasure" Bruce says.  

"I did not need to hear that" Jack grumbles walking in not long behind Bruce "coffee date?" I ask Bruce who shakes his head apologetically "it will have to wait till tomorrow Mia, I promised to show Ethan some things in the lab" 

"There is a lab here?" I ask surprised "there is a lab everywhere" Tony smirks and I roll my eyes of course there is. I then look around the room seeing everyone basically with a cup, the fresh smell of coffee making me a green monster. 

Right now I would kill for a coffee.

I might just have to at this rate.

I look at his coffee then his cough brought me back to Bruce who raise his eyebrows knowingly and I give him a sheepish smile. I couldn't kill Bruce not even for coffee... Tony however... maybe.

"Where is Steve?" I ask he being one of the ones that dont drink coffee "out on a mountain running with Wade" Jack says sitting down and I frown "oh no why? is everything okay?" I ask and Jack smirks at this "believe it or not we have all begun morning jogs you should join us-" 

"Pft dream on you guys may have changed in the last couple of weeks but I sure haven't-" I stop a little frown as it still pinged me a little. 

They have been moving on...

"Mia?" Jack asks as it must have shown on my facial expression "haha sorry I'm so thirsty I'm going to get some coffee-water I mean water! I know I can't drink coffee!" I say forcing a smile on my face which makes Jack frown, but he could say anything else I move speeding to the kitchen. 

"Lady Mia?" Thor asks coming into the kitchen as I grab a bottle of water holding the fridge open with a leg as I grab a bottle keeping it open as I place my bottle down on a nearby counter "hmm?" I ask turning around "are you okay?" he asks me and I nod giving him my best shot at a smile "I'm fine" I say turning back to the fridge wondering what was here maybe I could make everyone breakfast since they did all the cleaning up last night.

"You know my mother Frigga taught me and my brother a king is only strong as his queen" he says and I nod remembering "Loki told me this once your mum sounds amazing I cant wait to meet her" I say honestly turning for a second to give him a smile.

Then I look back again seeing bacon, sausage and eggs I pull them out one by one putting them on the side. "She also taught me when a woman says she is fine she definitely isn't fine" he says with a small frown but I try not to look at him in fear he will read my face so I begin looking for the bread and maybe some beans "that may be how it is sometimes Thor but-" I stop as I feel his breath close behind me so I turn around his arms hit the counter beside me trapping me in between him and the counter. He towers over me looking down into my eyes like he was searching for my soul with his beautiful sharp blue eyes.

Why are they all good looking? 

Like really? 

Is there a standard of beauty to join the Avengers?

It's almost like this was a movie and they were hand-picked-

"Lady Mia I may not be a god of lies like my brother, but over my many years I have learned what signs to look for when people try to hide things. I saw sadness on you when you left for a bit last night too. I am not asking you to tell me if that is not what you want to do, but I want you to at least know I am also here to listen. I will always listen to you my queen and I have been very worried" his voice was deep and serious something very unlike Thor who was always loud, happy and bubbly. 

I could not help but read his facial features being this close to him making my heart beat fast as I can't stop the butterflies-

Not the time Mia.

"I- erm" I swallow trying to get those thoughts out of my head I blush a little "I just got some news that makes me a bit happy and sad but I'm not ready to talk about it just yet" as I say this his hand moves to my face rubbing my cheek as he looks in my eyes "as long as you know you are not alone my elskan, I do know what it is like to have news that is both good and bad" 

"My what?" I ask and he grins "it means my love in Asgardian"

I blush again at that nickname again which make Thor smiles "do you like that nickname Lady Mia?" I nod shyly and he grins "then I will make sure to call you my elskan from now on" he leans in his weight pushing me more against the cuboards as he looks in my eyes "so beautiful my elskan" he mummers before his lips hit mine softly and his smiles widen as I press my lips a bit harder against his.

"I see my brother brought stuff some from home" he mumbles against my lips lifting me up quickly I barely had time to react as he sets me on the kitchen counter moving my legs apart so he can stand in between them "the taste of Asgard is sweet on you my elskan" he says biting my bottom lip and I let out a little squeal which makes his chest rumble in a laugh as he deepens the kiss leaning more his body touching mine as one of his arms wraps around my body pulling me to him and the other around my head to make sure I don't hit any of the counters above. 

"I will do anything in my power to keep that frown from your face my elskan" he says moving his tongue in my mouth I try and take control playfully and he growls so I let him win. 

How can someone be so rough and gentle at the same time?

"I don't know if I should be upset because it is on the kitchen counter or turned on because the scene" Tony says walking in with a smirk and Thor laughs kissing me a quick peck to my lips "no worries elskan there are plenty of kitchens in my kingdom for me to show you just how beautiful you are" he says against my lips before pulling back from the kiss but he doesn't move back completely. 

"That blush is one of the first things that made me fall for you" he says rubbing my face with his thumb before dragging down my bottom lip before stepping back completely making me want to pull him back to him.

"Now what were you looking for my elskan?" he asks "bread and maybe some beans I thought id cook everyone some breakfast"I say and Tony smile coming over and Thor moves out of the way.

"Here" he says opening a cupboard behind me pulling out a few tins and a couple of loaves of bread "let me help you Mrs Stark" 

"No need Stark I will assist Lady Mia on her quest to make everyone breakfast" Thor says "okay just try and not break my kitchen or my utensils again" Tony says filling up the coffee machine with new water "you know it is okay guys I am a good cook I promise I won't burn the kitchen down or give you guys food poisoning I promise" I say jumping down ready to begin. 

"We are not worried my queen but we do not want you having to do all the work with your broken wrist. Now stay let me show you how good I am at cooking my elskan. I will call if I need help" he says lifting me back on the counter holding onto my waist for a few seconds before walking off "but Thor" I say about to get down but he is in front of me in second "stay and rest my queen this trip is all about you resting, Dr Banner has said so himself" 

"He is right, Brucie said to take it easy so you shouldn't be cooking all this food with your wrist. Enjoy watching Shakespeare over here cook, I am heading off to do some work we will video call with Morgan after breakfast" he says "okay" I nod and he smiles giving me a quick peck he is about to step back but then stops with a surprised look on his face.

"What?" I ask concerned but his quizzical look and he pulls me back to his lips kissing me harder before letting me go tasting his lips.

"You smell and taste like blueberries" he says kissing me again and I smile "it seems my brother brought back some lotion" Thor says in a booming voice snapping Tony out of it "I wish I did not have to leave but I can  wait till later then" Tony winks pulling back then kisses Thor before leaving. 

"Let's begin my elskan!" 

.......2 Minutes Later........

"Omg Thor you just snapped the handle!" 

_________________________________

I smile as I finish setting the table I ended up taking over the cooking after Thor almost killed us all with the gas oven. I now know why Steve was watching him like a hawk anytime he went near the bbq yesterday. 

"I brought the juice elskan!" Thor says happily running through holding the few jugs I filled up I tell him where to place them on the table properly decorating it. Adding a few more decorations I look at the time to see it was now 11 am "for afters we can have pop tarts!" Thor says excitedly "afters after breakfast?" I ask and he nods excitedly.

"Yes once you come to Asgard next week you shall have afters for breakfast! Lunch! and Dinner! We have feasts always and the servants make us food whenever!"  he says proudly and I smile "I cant wait to see where you grew up" I really did mean it but I could not wait to meet there mother the most. 

She sounds like an incredible woman. 

"Hmm well something smells good" Steve says coming in still in his running clothes "I made you a smoothie!" I say pulling him more into the room he smiles "Jarvis can you wake everyone and tell everyone breakfast is ready please?"

"Yes miss Mia" Jarvis replies as I hand a huge glass to Steve I always see he tries to drink a massive cup of it.  

"The smoothie is purple?" he says curiously and I nod "a berry mix I found the recipe online it has ice so it can cool you down since it's hot today" 

"Lady Mia practically did everything one-handed I must say she is a true warrior" Thor says pointing at the dining room table and Steve looks over at the filled table "it looks perfect, you know during the war I used to have a dream me and Bucky would come home to our mates like this" he says kissing my lips and wrapping his arms around me.

"Then welcome home solider!" I smile and he kiss me again a bit more aggressively his eyes showing that glint in his eyes which always seems like a second personality.  

"I smell food!" Wade says walking in soon after and we both pull away as I see Wade walk over "Bunnys cooking oh how we have missed this!" Wade says excitedly "I still can't believe you went for a morning run" I say with a little laugh seeing him in some jogging bottoms. 

If he was happy then I will be happy too. 

"Talking about morning runs Bunny I was saying to Steve and he agrees that you should probably begin-" I scoff giving him a glare "no breakfast for you get out before I shoot you again" I say pointing to the door but of course this doesn't bother Wade at all "I forgot how cute you are when your bossy!" he says pulling me into a hug then squeezing my face as he has always done making me frown more "my angry little Bunny" 

"Wow did Tony get in chefs again?" Peter was the next one to walk finding a seat next to Thor and Steve. 

"Morning pet" Loki transport out of nowhere making me jump a little and Wade laughs "an angry jumpy Bunny now" 

"Stuff you" I say pushing Wade and he laughs not letting me push him away completely kissing my forehead "Ethan is going to be excited when he see you cooked" 

"Did someone say my name?" Ethan says walking in with Bruce both in lab coats then smiles "My baby has been cooking!" Ethan says looking at the table jumping up and done before jumping in a seat and sitting "Mia you cooked and did all this?" Peter asks shocked and I nod.

"Morning doll" Bucky says groggily he has been in a shower his hair was still wet with a towel wrapped around his neck "morning" I say as he gives me a kiss looking at the table "its beautiful let's sit" he says "oh it's okay I just need to grab myself some water first-" 

"Sit doll eat I will grab it for you" he says pulling out a chair and I listen taking a seat next to Bruce. Tony then walks in with Jack "wow Thor you really outdid yourself!" Tony says in surprise "not Thor" Jack says smiling at me as he finds a seat. Thor just sheepishly smiles "Mia cooked it all I kind of broke one of the pans so she took over" he lets out a laugh "but no worries our warrior cooked enough for an army!" 

"You should have called one of us Mia, I said you needed to rest because you shouldn't do all this with your wrist" Tony says with a frown and everyone nods "I wanted to do something nice for everyone" I say giving my best pout "a sweet angry Bunny" Wade says pointing to me from across and I throw my knife at him and he laughs catching it.

"Thank you though Mia it tastes incredible" Peter says and I smile "your welcome" 

"No more cooking though" Bruce says pointing a finger at me and I nod sighing as Jack nods with him "I'm glad to see you eating breakfast at all to be honest" he says and I laugh remembering all the times the Wilsons would try it.

"Well they kept asking then getting worried when I refused so I gave in and my appetite begun to grow over time" I shrug and he smiles. 

I guess I have also changed.

"Let me cut it up for you first doll" Bucky says next to me using his folk and knife he begins helping me before I even had to ask and I see Wade across smile at the two of us watching but when I look he just looks away. 

"So whats the plan today guys?" Ethan asks and everyone kind of look at Tony who shrugs without even needing to look up to know everyone turned to him "first me and Mia need to do a video call then I was thinking movies then drinks later, order pizza and then play games since Mia can drink again" Tony says looking over to me as if to ask and I nod.

"Oh tomorrow I wanted to do something if your free?" Peter asks me "that depends on if you plan on taking her swinging" Wade replies protectively and I throw a breadstick at him since I no longer had a knife "yeah of course I do" I smile and he blushes "okay so just before bed?"  

"Sure" I smile. 

___________________

Breakfast went out without a hitch and I soon find myself with Tony. 

"Mummy Mia!" Morgan smiles as I sat in front of the Jarvis screen next to Tony in a private room "hi Morgan hi Pepper" I smile I have missed them "oh darling how are you? we have been so worried" Pepper says concern fills her face and I smile bigger "honestly I feel so much better I am sorry for worrying either of you" 

"Never apologize for that hunny" Pepper says and Morgan nods "I want to come to yours daddy and see Mia"

Tony sighs "we talked about that sweetheart we had to go away for work for a week but we will be back and you can visit after"

"Dad" Morgan whines "what if when we get back if it is okay with your mum and dad. Me you and your dad can have a sleepover?" I ask and her smiles widen "A sleepover?! Then we can stay up late watching Disney!" 

Pepper smiles "I'm fine with it if you are?" Pepper asks Tony who laughs "whatever they want" he says kissing my head moving his arm around my shoulder.

"Oh Mia look what I made-"

______________________

Around lunchtime we were already all watching movies, but we only ate snacks throughout the day saving our appetite for pizza later and everything was perfect.

My soulmates and the Wilsons were all getting along better then I could have hoped for, I was cuddled up between Bucky and Wade and it felt like everything was right in the world until-

"How dare they kill deagol!" Wade and Loki both stand up shouting at the screen. It was the first time they were watching the Lord of the Rings but Wade is the one to act on it lifting his mug and throwing it at the flat-screen TV the TV crashing and the mug smashing everywhere before I do anything. 

"Wade!" Jack says getting up "the TV!" Thor says as if the love of his life have been shot but Tony just sighs getting up "Jarvis order us a new Tv and order another as back up just in case, we need it to arrive tomorrow"

"Im glad we are drinking tonight" Tony grumbles walking to the bar "you just-just-" Peter was still in shock just as much as Thor was. 

"If Wade's favourite character dies he tends to have a habit of smashing the TV" Jack sighs looking at Wade "Wade apologize!" Jack says in a stern voice "get the writers to apologize its their fault" Wade says still angry "I think it is hot when he destroy things" Ethan shrugs smirking at Wade while everyone but the soldiers roll their eyes or pull a face. 

I just laugh "this is the first normal thing that has happened in a while believe it or not" I say smiling just the night before I left on my mission to see if Parker was Spiderman, Wade had broken the TV and Jack was trying to fix it as we left. 

How does that feel like a long time ago?

Wade breaking Tvs was a monthly sometimes a weekly thing then I become sad in the thought.

I won't get to hear Wade and Jack bickering anymore.  

"Bunny?" Wade says like he read my mind but I stand quickly "what whiskey have you got Mr Stark?" 

"Only the best Mrs Stark" Tony smirks lifting up the different types onto the bar "Jarvis put on the radio on low" Tony says and music began playing as background noise. 

"Tonight going to be good" I smile grabbing the bourbon "can't go wrong with bourbon" I say and Tony smirks "that you cant"

I make myself a glass "what do you guys want?" Tony asks them beginning to make everyone drinks I down my first one quickly fulling another before going back to the sitting area "so what games are you thinking?" I ask and Wade smiles but it take me a few seconds to realize what he is thinking. 

"No" I say and he smirks "what?" Loki asks amused "truth or dare is a favourite of Wade's but I don't think you guys will want to play with him he likes to play-" I try to warn them but Wade cuts me off.  

"Come on Bunny you used to be more fun" he playfully shoves me but Bucky catches me giving him a playful glare "okay okay let's begin" Tony says coming back with loads of drinks people begin getting glasses.

"Mia" Ethan smiles over to me going first and I sigh taking a shot of whiskey "dare" I answer. Ethan was good at giving good questions but when he doesn't frown I realise I might have picked wrong "go and sit on Peter lap for the rest of the game orless you get dared to move" he says and I roll my eyes getting up I fill up my drink moving to Peter he smiles pulling me to him instantly "Jack" I say and he looks up at me mouthing 'dare'

"I dare you to hack N.A.S.A and send another message from the aliens from the simpsons" I grin and he laughs sitting up "ill go grab my laptop" 

"That-t that was you guys?!" Tony, Peter and Bruce asks eyes wide open "Jack is an incredible hacker taught me everything I know"I smile "Since Jack getting his stuff ill take his turn" Wade smirks looking over the group "Thor truth or dare?" Thor sits up pouring his Asgardian alcohol into a cup "dare!" Thor smiles and I give Wade a warning look. 

"I want you to hit me by lightening!" he says and Thor frowns "I dont want to hurt you your Lady Mia family" 

Ethan laughs at this "you dont need to worry he is imortal he liteary cant die no matter what we have tried basically everything" 

"You have tried everything?" Peter asks and I laugh "remember when he jumped in with those polar bears at to zoo just to hug them?" I say to Ethan who laughs with me nodding. 

"But they are so cute and fluffy! I had to hug them!" he says in his defensive and I roll my eyes "like someone else I know cute but dangerous" he tease and I hit him. 

"If we are going to do this we will need to be outside" he says and Wade nods excitedly standing "Jack not going to be happy" Ethan warns Wade who shrugs "Jack is almost never happy"  

As I went to stand up Peter held me tighter "its best not to go out pet its dangerous" Loki says his hand on my thigh to keep me down and Thor nods "yes everyone must stay inside but you will be able to see from the windows" Thor says and I nod. 

"I wanna record this Jarvis make sure to be recording!" Tony says as Wade and Thor walk outside "you have never seen him use his powers have you?" Steve says looking at me and I shake my head "its rather beautiful" Bruce comments. 

Thor kept Wade walking to a certain point I'm sure to keep danger away from the cabin as they stood Thor reached up to the sky shouting words I could not hear. The sky all of a sudden became cloudy and grey as the clouds move together quickly a massive rumble from the sky hit making me jump a little bit and Peter laughs. 

"Hey whats going on?" Jack walks back into the room but it was to late for him to do anything now. Lightening stuck down to Thors hands as his eyes lighted up electric blue "wow" I mumble seeing him like that "hmph I look better in my god forum" Loki mumbles next to us but we couldn't take our eyes of Thor.

"Oh no he isnt-" Jack says realizing but it was to late as the sky flashes a hug bolt went down and hit Wade but I could not help but in that moment to stand even though I know he doesn't feel pain its not easy to watch but he doesn't fall or move as the lightening disappears from his body he turns dancing to let us know he is okay. 

"Ethan your supposed to stop him we talked about this" Jack says to Ethan who shrugs "hey it was on the bucket list I'm not going to stop him" 

The bucket lists we all made with each other I remember Wade little list of ways he want to try and kill himself. 

I feel myself become sad again as I recognise we wont be able to do everything on that list anymore. 

"I hacked them! I told them that the next ten episodes will show something about the future" he smirks shocking us the screen. Peter and Bruce mouth drops "I still cant believe it was you guys! They have been looking for you for years" 

"Right we are back!" Wade says coming back in his clothes a little bit fried but other then that he was completely fine "you would be a good warrior to fight" Thor says to Wade who smiles "your go Mr lightening" 

"Mr Bucky truth or dare?" Thor asks him and Bucky answers "dare" 

"I dare you to drink down a cup of my Asgardian wine" 

"He cant get drunk though can he?" I ask confused "Steve drank three shots last year and begun strip dancing at a formal party after a minute ours is a lot stronger" Loki smirks at the memory as everyone else laughs Steve just blush.

"Fine" he says reculentaly but takes the cup drinking the whole cup in one go we all watch him as his eyes become a little bit red "Bucky?" I say and he grins widely "that instant?" I ask shocked Bucky looked as if he was already typisy "can I try some!" Wade says holding out his cup to Thor who nods pouring him some "oh god" Jack and Tony mumbles at the same time.

"Doll truth or dare?" he asks me "hmm truth this time" I say worried what kind of dare I would get if he was drunk. 

"Are you really happy here?" he asks and I raise my eyebrows up "at the cabin?" I ask.

"No here as with us" he says his words sluring a bit "of course"I say with a little frown "Bucky you should know that more then anyone" 

"So when you said you loved me you meant it?" he asks and my heart broke but I ended up just frowning I knew it was the alcohol but I was wondering if he truly was worried about this sober "I think he has had enough I think we should all head up" Steve says getting up first and I nod "wait doll you didn't answer" he says getting up he stumbles. 

"Wow shit this stuff in strong" Wade adds in laughing "Bucky of course I love you I told you I'm here to stay now lets you up to bed" I say lifting his metal arm over my arm he just smiles pulling me to his side "my doll is so beautiful" he says giving me sloopy kisses I laugh. 

"Steve help?" I ask and he nods coming over he takes Buckys over side "dont worry we got him" Tony says about to take over my side but Bucky glares at him "nooo doll stays" he says wiping his head against mine "I will be fine Steve will take most of the weight anyway" I say and Steve nods.

"Come on Buck" Steve says as we begin to walk of with him "me Buck?" No you punk" Bucky says to Steve who laughs "alright solider up the stairs we go" 

"Bunny and Bucky sitting in a tree-" Wade start calling now drunk too I roll my eyes but then catch Steve looking at me I give him a innocent smile. 

"Your lucky he drunk" he winks and I grin.

We make it to the huge room and place "lay with me doll" Bucky says trying to pull me into the bed "I cant Bucky I was already dubbed" I tried to remind him and he laughs smiling "then I dib you in the morni-" he falls asleep instantly.

"Sorry Mia he hasn't been drunk in a while" Steve says and I nod "its okay" I say but I cant help but think- "what is it?" he asks and I bite my bottom lip thinking on it "well do you-" I stop "they say drunken words are sober thoughts do you think-" I say trying to ask.

Steve hugs me kissing my head "Bucky has been through a lot and is very insecure with himself and others. He may seem always so sure of himself and confident but he was always distant to everyone only really getting close to me and Loki. When he loves someone deeply like he do us it scares him and with the Wilsons back I'm sure it just made him worry a little bit. It would be a lie if none of us said we worry you will want to leave with them. The same goes for Bruce he only would go near Peter, Nat and Tony but other then he kept to himself but since you came they have both been coming out of there shell. We have all changed since you came Mia for the better you have no idea" he says.

 I try and hear his words but I frown "not for the best maybe I made things worse I mean some arent here-" 

"Even those who arent here I haven't seen Clint and Nat happy in a long time ever since you came back they began interacting with us more. Peter is more confident, Loki doesn't sit alone as much, Thor shares his poptarts, Bruce is eating better and Hulk likes one of us and Tony isn't drinking as much. You make us happy Mia when you came it felt like someone had came and completed something we all felt was missing for a long time so never feel that way" 

I hug back into him and he smiles "so will you shot me if I ask you to take a run with me tomorrow?" he ask and I pull back "I would but I was dibbed my drunk Bucky" I say and he laughs "thats true"

It wasn't long till we were all in bed however Peter said how Wade try convincing everyone to jump into the lake before bed.

I laid between Steve and Tony facing Tony and Steve spooned us we laid on the end of the bed the others behind Tony but the more I tried to sleep the more I thought of what Steve had said. 

Did they really think I might leave?

"Mrs Stark you need to get some sleep" Tony whispers opening his eyes "I cant" mumble "I can leave if I'm keeping you up I'm sorry" I say "no we dibbed you so you have to stay the whole night" Steve says in my ear causing the skin on my neck to rise I did not realize he was still awake "I thought everyone was asleep" I say "well I was but I'm a light sleeper" Steve whispers "I will sleep once your asleep" Tony says and I see a look in his eyes of worry. 

He has been holding onto me tightly all night.

He must have been worried too.

How did I not see it?

"I love you both" I say "you know that right?" Tony nods kissing me "and we you Mrs Stark" he says between the kiss but then smirk "oh I forgot about the taste did Loki get it everywhere?" he whispers and I blush knowing what he meant as his hands traveled down my body. I nod and his smirk grew "then I want a taste it's my favourite flavor after all"

"Would you like that?" he asks his mouth on my neck and I nod thinking he meant in a different room.

My eyes widen as he slowly begins to move down the bed moving me onto my back but Steve smirks looking amused "here?" I shout in a whisper the others had been asleep for hours but they were still in bed with us.

I don't get a reply from Tony as I feel my PJ shorts slowly being pulled down him moving my legs being pushed apart as he begins biting and kissing up my thighs. I can't but squeal as he bites down hard but not to the point of it being painful.

Steve is quick to kiss me his soft lips covering my own to stop me from waking up the others as his hands go down to my boobs.

"You gotta keep open Mrs. Stark" Tony whispers "Steve"

Steve must have got the message as one of his legs wrap around mine pulling me wider for Tony who licks his lips looking down at me before leaning down.

My breath hitches as it felt more sensitive than last time with Loki, Tony's warm tongue searches me all over before moving back to my clit "my two favorite flavors" he moans against me.

"Does it feel good?" Steve asks licking my lower lip as I let out a small whimper when Tony picks up his speed suddenly "yes!" I say a bit too loud so Tony squeezes my thighs putting more pressure down. Steve's hand mouth quickly covers my mouth my moans being muffled as his mouth moves back to my boobs his tongue circling over my nipples to then sucking my skin around "good" he whispers "because I still want a taste"

I look at him confused when he moves his other hand down running his hand over Tony's hair before he grips it tightly pushing it against me harder "make her come Tony" he commands making Tony moan loudly that I was for sure was going to wake the others up as Bruce shifts in his sleep.

Tony's pace goes faster and I feel the knowing tightening I have come to love because of my mates.

His tongue finds the right spot as his hands run up past my thighs to my bum squeezing them and then smacking one side making me whine against Steve's hold as my body lets go.

"God" Steve says watching me over as I cum my body shaking in pleasure as I grab onto him to hold me through it. Tony tastes all my mess before I can even have a second to calm down "you're so beautiful" Steve tells me kissing me all over my face "do you want to stop?" he asks no judgment in his eyes as he searched mine to see if I'm okay.

"More" I plead.

Tony is still going making me feel closer again already making me pull Steve's lips to mine in want and he smirks "good"

"Move Tones" Steve says and Tony lifts his head looking at me with a dark look in his eyes as he licks his lips "I guess I got to share my blueberries sometimes" he jokes before looking at me too make sure it was okay and when I nod he grins "let's try something new-"

My eyes widen as Tony turns me on my side moving behind me as Steve moves down below in front of me not lifting my thigh before leaning down and taking my sensitive clit in his mouth with a hum "To-" I go to whisper Tony name in confusion when Steve's mouth cuts me off with a moan my own hand trying to cover my mouth when Thor turns mumbling in his dream "no, I am the pop tart queen-"

I hear Tony snort as Steve picks up his pace causing overstimulation in my body making me want to scream in pleasure when I barely pause.

What is Tony doing?-

Tony begins sucking and biting over my arse making me moan in surprise and squirm but Steve held me in place my leg in the air as Tony slaps me every now and then pulling whimpers from me as he moves up the bed "can I cum on you Mrs Stark? I want to cum on you so bad" he pleads and I nod a bit confused when I feel it.

His hard member presses against my bum precum falling on me when I turn back to look at his member my eyes widening at the size "don't worry baby when it comes to it ill prepare you" he winks before wrapping his hand around himself and begin wanking against me.

My eyes roll back as one of Steve's fingers suddenly enters me then another taking my breath away.

Tony hot whispering in my ear is what pushes me over the edge as he cums all over my backside warm ropes going all over me as he moans I cum with him gripping Steve's hair. Tony's lips connecting to mine to stop me from being too loud as I cry against him.

Steve's fingers move out of me as he pulls back crawling up the bed as I was coming down he wraps his around me and kisses my cheek when Tony pulls his lips back and then makes out with Steve leaning over me. The sight makes me think I could go again but I knew sleep was taking over me.

"You're both so perfect don't fall asleep yet Mia you need to get clean" Steve whispers pressing himself next to me I feel his trousers wet telling me he came too.

"Sh let her sleep" Tony says moving his arm over me and pulling my back against him as he reaches for Steve's hair.

I could barely hold my eyes open as Steve whisper he would get the flannel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 861 26
An Avengers Soulmate Fanfic Now two years after having comeback from the blip Dawn Petrova decides to leave her past behind. Having moved from Russia...
156K 5.2K 30
SPINOFF OF HIS SOULMATE (ALTERNATE UNIVERSE) Everyone has a soulmate, and soul sign. Some people had their soulmates first words to them etched on th...
31.5K 1K 18
In a world where Soulmates exist but not everyone gets one... Long ago, as the legend goes, the powers that be decreed that a person can only discov...
72.6K 2.2K 37
The Universe has it's own way of ensuring that soulmates end up together, written words appear on your skin every morning of the first, or last, sent...