π“π‘πž 𝐠𝐒𝐫π₯ 𝐭𝐑𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐞...

By angelicbbyx

-'ΰΉ‘'- She's broken. Tired. Hurt. Aria Sky is an innocent 20 year old girl that works at the 'Un Beau CafΓ©'. S... More

welcome angels🀍
β€’π–”π–“π–Šβ€’
β€’π–™π–œπ–”β€’
β€’π–™π–π–—π–Šπ–Šβ€’
β€’π–‹π–”π–šπ–—β€’
β€’π–‹π–Žπ–›π–Šβ€’
β€’π–˜π–Žπ–β€’
β€’π–˜π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–“β€’
β€’π–Šπ–Žπ–Œπ–π–™β€’
β€’π–“π–Žπ–“π–Šβ€’
β€’π–™π–Šπ–“β€’
β€’π–Šπ–‘π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–“β€’
A U T H O R N O T E
β€’π–™π–œπ–Šπ–‘π–›π–Šβ€’
β€’π–™π–π–Žπ–—π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“β€’
β€’π–‹π–”π–šπ–—π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“β€’
β€’π–˜π–Žπ–π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“β€’
β€’π–˜π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–“π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“β€’
β€’π–Šπ–Žπ–Œπ–π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“β€’
β€’π–“π–Žπ–“π–Šπ–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“β€’
β€’π–™π–œπ–Šπ–“π–™π–žβ€’
β€’π–™π–œπ–Šπ–“π–™π–ž π–”π–“π–Šβ€’
β€’π–™π–œπ–Šπ–“π–™π–ž π–™π–œπ–”β€’
β€’π–™π–œπ–Šπ–“π–™π–ž π–™π–π–—π–Šπ–Šβ€’
β€’π–™π–œπ–Šπ–“π–™π–ž π–‹π–”π–šπ–—β€’
β€’π–™π–œπ–Šπ–“π–™π–ž π–‹π–Žπ–›π–Šβ€’
β€’π–™π–œπ–Šπ–“π–™π–ž π–˜π–Žπ–β€’

β€’π–‹π–Žπ–‹π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“β€’

34.7K 819 215
By angelicbbyx

_____________________________
『••✎••』

We were now in the car driving back to the house and an awkward silence filled the Tesla model X that we are currently driving in. I was sitting between Matteo and Sam, Jonah was driving and Micheal was at the front as well. And-

"Why do I have to be at the back by myselfff" Noah whined like a child.

"Because your annoying" Matteo said rolling his eyes. I heard Noah gasp.

"Sweetheart do you think I'm annoying?" I turned my head and saw Noah putting his chin on the top of my seat pouting his lips making me giggle. I shook my head whilst smiling at him. "Awe thank you sweetheart, you will always be my favourite." He smiled at me and ruffled my hair making me slap his hands away.

I turned back around and faced the front and started biting my nails. Why did Matteo do that in that restaurant? He almost killed that poor boy. In the corner of my eye I saw Matteo looking at me with a frown on his face.

"Aria-" he started and raised his hand which made me flinch and lean into Sam. I couldn't help it, seeing him beat that boy with no emotion on his face made me realise that he can do that to me at any time. Sam turned to look at me with an emotionless face and he patted my hand twice but then looked back at his phone. I watched as Matteo's jaw clenched and he narrowed his eyes at Sam. "Aria I won't hurt you, I promise" he said looking back at me.

I slowly put my pinky up and held it up waiting for him. "P-pinky promise?" I said hesitantly. He smiled a little and wrapped his larger pinky around mine. I nodded and slightly smiled whilst getting off from leaning on Sam.

"Are you ok now tiny?" I heard Sam say from beside me. I turned towards him and nodded whilst smiling. He ruffled my hair a little which made me frown having my hair messed up for the second time.

———

We were all getting out of the car and I closed my door behind me and watched as Sam was ahead of everyone. "Wait Sammy!" I call after him which made him turn around with a confused expression on his face. I run towards him and stop right in front of him. I slowly wrap my arms around him which makes him stiffen up "Thank you for being there for me" I whisper. I pull away from him and he just nods at me and turns back around to walk back to the house.

I feel large hands grab onto mine and start pulling me towards the house. I realise it's Matteo and he has a scowl on his face, like usual.

Once we get inside I looked at the clock on the wall and it read 6:43pm. I sighed not knowing what to do now.

Noah and Micheal ran through the door singing a random song and they then suddenly stopped and looked at us all. "Can we watch a movie?" Micheal said. "Oh yes! yes' movie time!" Noah said clapping his hands.

"Yeah whatever." Matteo said rolling his eyes. I looked down noticing that we are still holding hands making me blush. I tried taking my hand out of his grip but he only held on tighter.

"I want to watch Incredibles 2" Micheal said.

"No I wanna watch Moana!" Noah argued and then started singing. "And no one knowsss how far it goessss!-"

"Noah if you don't shut the fuck up right now I'm going to punch you in your throat with no regrets. You know maybe it will sort your voice out as well." Matteo said glaring hard at him.

"Why are people so mean to me." Noah sniffs dramatically whilst pouting.

"Why don't we watch a horror?" Matteo says which makes me stiffen. I hate horror films.

"Noooo!" Micheal and Noah whine.

"Excuse me Matteo but I don't want to not have any sleep tonight because of a film you wanted to watch" Micheal said putting his hands on his hips.

"Well tough shit we will watch it anyways, let's go" he says whilst dragging me to another destination.

———

Here we are now in Matteo's massive living room that had a massive TV on the wall and very very comfy sofas. Noah, Micheal and Sam are sat on a large sofa together and Sam didn't look happy at all whereas Micheal and Noah where happily eating their food. Me and Matteo where sat on a smaller sofa with a blanket covering us and Matteo was eating some popcorn.

I don't even know what film we are watching but it's one about a psycho man who kidnaps women and tortures them which is brilliant for me and my memories. I hope you know I was being sarcastic.

"Give me some of the m&m's you fat bastard" I hear Sam whisper yell to Noah.

"You're the one that's been eating them all!" Noah whisper yelled back. I look at them two and see Sam trying to snatch the packet from Noah but Micheal was just happily eating his sweets and looks engaged in the film. I see Sam finally managed to grab the packet and started eating them which made Noah huff and cross his arms turning to watch the film again with a scowl on his face.

A couple minutes later I see a bowl of popcorn go in front of my face making me turn to look at Matteo confused. "Have some" he whispered to me. I shook my head and whispered back "it's fine." He sighed and put the popcorn bowl in my hands. "Eat please" he replied making me sigh and look at the film again whilst slowly putting some popcorn in my mouth.

⚠️TW:describing abusive scenes⚠️
Halfway in the film it comes to scene where a girl is laying down on this table and she's been tied down. The psycho man is circling her holding a whip. He starts humming the tune "run rabbit" and starts whipping the girl whilst laughing. I tense up whilst watching it and it carries on with my torture scenes. He grabs a knife and starts stabbing it mercilessly in her leg and carves out his name on her thigh. The girl is screaming but her scream is muffled from the tape that's covering her mouth. He shoves a flannel over her face and starts pouring water over her face making her scream more and choke.

It instantly made me remember what happened with what Aaron did to me. I zone out and all my focus on the film disappears and instead the flashbacks fill my head.

{FLASHBACK OF HERS} ⚠️TW:abuse

I'm strapped in a chair tied up and tape is covering my mouth making my screams muffled and Aaron starts making lots of little cuts on my thighs. He chucks the knife onto the floor and slaps me hard across the face. "I told you not to try and leave me you slut!" He screams in my face. I shake my head wanting him to stop. "Thirsty babe?" he says walking over to the sink filling up a jug with water, tears leak from my eyes wanting this nightmare to be over. He walks over to me slowly with an evil grin on his face with a jug of water in his hand. I shake my head and more tears come out of my eyes. I try screaming for him to stop but my scream is more of a muffled cry. He rips my tape off my mouth and tips my chair backwards how I'm now on the floor looking up and see him looking over me. I scream but soon get cut off by him pinching my nose and pouring the water in my mouth making me choke on the water but since it keeps going down my throat it feels like drowning. I can't breathe he's holding my nose so I can't do anything. When will this stop...

{FLASHBACK OVER}

"Stop!" I scream closing my eyes. I suddenly can't breathe and I put a hand on my chest and bend over trying to breathe. I'm trying to suck in any air but it feels as if my airways are closing up.

"Aria open your eyes!" I hear people yelling but all the voices are muffled so I can't hear much. Someone grabs onto my shoulders and lifts my body upright making me snap open my eyes in fear. I'm still panicking about no air coming inside my lungs so tears start coming out of my eyes. I see Matteo in front of me and his lips are moving but I can't hear him. I feel someone rubbing my back and I notice Micheal and Noah behind Matteo looking at me concerned.

Matteo wraps his arms around me and brings me to his chest and instantly his strong comforting cologne fills my nose making me greedily trying to feel my lungs with his scent. I then hear him whispering in my ear "Angel I need you to breathe in and out for me. You can do it slow breathe in, yes good now slow breathe out." He rubs my back gently and tightens his hold on me. "Keep going darling you can do it." I copy what he's saying and my breathing after a couple minutes of him speaking to me and rubbing my back, finally goes back to normal.

"Are you ok now?" He whispers in my ear which makes me nod but I suddenly feel exhaustion hit me making me eyes droop. I think he noticed my tiredness from me cuddling more into his chest which made him pick me up bridal style.

And that's when darkness surrounded me pulling me into sleep.

。・:*˚:✧。
____________________________
-chapter complete-
👼

What did you think of this chapter!!

Okay guys so I finally updated yaaa :)
I know you all wanted an update so here you go, and be grateful because it's almost 2000 words like damn
Sorry for any mistakes though lol

Anywho I hope you enjoyed this chapter and make sure your voting and telling others about my stories, and while your at it start reading my other stories too <3

What do you think will happen next?
Read on and find out!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

758K 14.7K 31
Warning ⚠️ I wrote this book when I was 13, you have been warned I walked up to her and pushed her to my chest. "I think you should stop flirting wi...
159K 3.7K 44
" He raised his large hand as I squinted my eyes preparing myself for the sting that will wash across my face. But it never came, my face still feels...
2.1M 54.6K 39
Arianna Rossi, was no stranger to violence. After all she was the daughter of the mighty Lorenzo Rossi, head of the Southern Italian Mafia. Her dad h...
23.1K 644 41
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...