Stay (BTS x Reader-Polyamorou...

By OT7oramI

Y/N and her hybrid best friend, Jin, have known each other since Jin was eight years old and came to live wit... More

Welcome!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 17

9.7K 502 96
By OT7oramI

Jungkook POV:

As I packed up the last of my stuff into the black duffel bag, I couldn't stop the tears from rolling down my cheeks. This was it. I was leaving my human mate, my Y/N. Once I walked out of that door for the final time, there was no guarantee I would ever see her again, ever hear her sweet voice, her musical laughter. I had screwed everything up so badly and I knew there was nothing I could do about it, no way I could fix it. I knew there was no way of finding a place in her heart again, in her arms.

Hoseok had told me that once they moved into their new house in just a few days, Yoongi would be moving in with them and I couldn't stop the flame of jealousy that sparked in my chest, filling my mouth with a bitter sensation that made me feel sick to my stomach. I knew Yoongi had been avoiding me and the realization of that hurt. I knew he was doing it to keep Y/N safe and the idea that he believed she needed protection from me hurt. And it fucking hurt bad.

Ever since Yoongi told his story about the circus owner, the shitty little hamster hybrid that had tortured him, I had been feeling even guiltier over everything that was happening with Y/N. I had rudely pushed away my sweet human mate, the woman who had never said a harsh word to me, never treated me as an animal. But a hybrid, someone who was supposed to understand what we were going through, put one of my mates through so much pain. Enough pain that he lashed out at anyone who had come close to us, so much pain that I almost lost one of the loves of my life.

Zipping up my duffel bag, I walked into the bathroom that I had been sharing with Hoseok and grabbed my toothbrush, letting out a sad smile at the Iron Man printed on it. After learning about my obsession with superheroes, Y/N had surprised me with the toothbrush. I had rolled my eyes when she had given it to me, but inside I was squealing at her sweetness. It was just one of the ways that she tried to make me feel at home, make me feel special, make me feel wanted and loved.

I headed back into the bedroom and stuck the toothbrush in the front pocket of my bag before flopping down onto my bed. I ran a hand over the dark comforter, feeling the softness underneath my fingers. After I had moved in, Y/N had taken me shopping to choose the comforter, laughing as I had to open the bags to feel the softness before deciding on which one I wanted. Instead of rushing me through the store, she just gave me an indulgent smile and followed me as I took my time deciding. And this was even before she knew she was my mate.

After finding out she was my mate, Y/N had immediately accepted me, showing me the same love and care that Jin had told me about, the same look of adoration that she bestowed upon him. She had accepted me into their tight knit circle like I was always supposed to be there. She babied me and loved me, making sure I ate enough and got enough sleep. Then when I met Jimin, I shoved her away. Pushed aside her love like it meant nothing to me. I knew I was hurting her, but I didn't want her to hurt me first.

A soft knock on the door had me looking up to see Namjoon standing there. I waved him in and he came and sat next to me, putting an arm around my shoulders and wrapping his tail around my wrist. "It's... it's going to be okay Kook. Jin, Hobi and me will come visit you. We promise."

"What about Yoongi?" I couldn't stop myself from asking about my other mate. "What about him?"

Namjoon ran a hand through his hair, sighing in frustration. "Yoongi... he needs time. He needs time to get over his anger, his feelings of betrayal." Kissing my cheek, Namjoon hugged me close to his side. "Yoongi went through a lot at the hands of a hybrid, so he is going to feel protective over the human that took care of him, that saved him from his personal hell. Knowing that she is his mate? That protective streak is going to be increased."

I knew Namjoon was right, but the idea of Yoongi rejecting me hurt. I knew I was doing the same thing to Y/N, but I tried to remember what Jimin said. Humans don't feel the mate bond like we do, so the rejection doesn't affect them as much, doesn't hurt them like it hurts us. However, whenever I looked at Y/N, looked at the sadness in her eyes, I knew I was hurting her. I knew me rejecting her was breaking her heart, but the fear that Jimin instilled in me was too much. It was too much for me to handle and the other part of me, my pride, didn't want to admit that I had been wrong. Wrong to listen to Jimin, wrong to reject my human mate, wrong to push aside the first human who had shown me kindness.

"Come on. Come have dinner with us. Jin ordered takeout and he's got your favorite." Namjoon stood and offered a hand to me, gesturing for me to take it.

Although part of me wanted to say no, to rush out of there, a larger part refused to let me. It was my last chance to be part of their group, feel the love that flowed from every corner of the room. I wanted to be a part of it all. I wanted to see Y/N's eyes fill up with warmth when she looked at me, instead of that polite smile I had seen over the last few weeks. I wanted to snuggle into her embrace, feel her arms around me. I wanted to tell her how much I still loved her, hear her repeat those words back to me. It was all I wanted, but I knew I couldn't have it, but at least for right now, I could pretend she was still mine.

Standing up, I took Namjoon's hand, feeling the bond flow through me as he laced his fingers with mine. It was a subtle sign that he was not going to reject me, that he would still accept me as his mate, regardless of my relationship with Y/N. The knowledge of that was a calming touch to my aching heart, a soothing balm over the jagged edge wound I created. Following him into the living room, I cast my gaze around the room, seeing the smiles on my mates' faces as Jin passed around takeout containers.

Y/N looked up at me as I approached, but her face revealed nothing. No anger, no happiness, no sadness, nothing and that only added to the pain I was already feeling. I wanted her to be angry with me, to yell at me, to give me a reason to not feel so guilty, but I knew it would never come. She was not that kind of person. She would rather hurt herself then hurt one of us and I know that included Jimin.

I sat down next to Hoseok and he put an arm around me, giving me that bright smile that I had grown to love. The smile that made all the shitty emotions I was feeling fade just a little. From the very first night, Hoseok had said all he wanted was for his mates to be happy, so I knew he would be there for me no matter what. It made the love that had been building up for him spill over and I snuggled close to his side, needing his easy affection.

As we ate, the conversation flowed between us all and for that short while, I pretended that everything was okay, that I hadn't fucked up my whole life, that I hadn't pushed my human mate away, that I still had a place in her heart. Unfortunately, too soon it was over and I knew it was time for me to go, time for me to leave before I begged her to let me stay. Squeezing Hoseok's hand, I tried to ignore the look of sadness that filled the fox's eyes, but it tugged on my heart. I knew Hoseok wouldn't ask me to stay, even though the plea was there on his face. He knew I had made my choice and as much as he wanted me to stay, he knew I wouldn't, knew I couldn't.

I stood up and went into my room to grab my bag. When I came back into the room, the sad look on Hoseok's face was mirrored on Jin and Namjoon's. "Are... are you leaving Kook?" Jin's question was soft, his eyes shiny with unshed tears.

"Yeah. I told... told Jiminie and Tae that I would be... be there tonight." I looked over at Y/N and my heart shattered at the look on her face. I could see the way she tried to hide it, but the tears that filled her eyes were unmistakable. I had wanted evidence, proof that she still cared about me and it was right here in front of me.

Y/N got to her feet and I half expected her to hug me, but she just avoided my gaze and hurried into the kitchen, taking a piece of my heart with her. I went to follow her, but Namjoon stopped me with a hand to my shoulder. "Please. If you're leaving, let her be."

I wanted to protest at the way he was keeping me from my mate, but I knew deep down that he was right. More than anything I wanted to go after her, pull her into my arms and let her chocolate covered cherry scent surround me, but I knew I would just be hurting us both. Nodding my head, I turned and gave Namjoon a hug.

Jin came over and gave me a hug, followed by a quick kiss. "Let us know when you're settled in and the three of us will come visit you, okay?" I couldn't say anything so I nodded again. "I love you Kookie. Don't forget that."

At his words, the tears spilled down my cheeks as I hugged my first hybrid mate tightly. "I love you too Jinnie. So much."

Hoseok pulled me into his arms next, giving me a kiss followed by a nuzzle to my neck. "Love you Kook. Be... be safe okay?"

Knowing I needed to get out of there, I gathered my courage and picked up my bag from the floor. "Come... come see me soon. Please?"

Jin nodded. "Of course."

Giving them all one last hug, I gripped my bag tighter, looking over my shoulder to the kitchen, but when I didn't see my human mate, my shoulders sagged. I opened the front door and with one last look at them all, I stepped out of the door and walked out of Y/N's life.

Hoseok POV:

After Jungkook left, the mood in the apartment took a steady downturn. While he was sitting there eating with us, it was easy to pretend that everything was going to be okay, that he wouldn't leave us, but it ended far too quickly. I wanted so badly to beg him to stay, to not leave us, but I knew I couldn't. For my sake and for Y/N's sake. As much as I knew she wanted him there, asking him to stay and being rejected would hurt them both. I didn't want to give her hope, only to have it ripped away from her in an instant.

Namjoon, Jin and I took our seats on the sofa, trying to talk about anything to get our minds off of Jungkook, but the conversations seem stilted, forced. We were all missing our mate and I knew as soon as it hit Y/N tonight, it would get that much worse. "Jin? Can... can I sleep with you and Y/N tonight?" Without Jungkook here, I would be alone and it was a feeling I hated more than anything else.

"Of course Hobi. You're welcome anytime." Jin gave me a reassuring smile, letting me know it was okay.

The scent of chocolate covered cherries became stronger and I turned to see Y/N coming into the room. Her eyes were puffy and I could see she had been crying, but I didn't want to say anything, knowing her heart was breaking for Jungkook. She sat next to me and I wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "Hey my pretty girl."

Y/N snuggled in close to me, resting her head on my shoulder. "Hi Hobi." Her voice was soft and the feelings of love for her almost overwhelmed me, filling me up so completely.

"Are you ready to move into the new house?" Jin asked and I couldn't stop the smile that spread across my face.

I nodded my head enthusiastically. Getting to share a house with my mates was high on my list of best things that had ever happened to me. I know Namjoon had been down the last few weeks, knowing that we were living together without him. He had come over several times, but I knew he was more than ready to live with his mates. Be there for the daily things that happened. I couldn't help but feel a little sad knowing we were going to be leaving this apartment. It was the first home I shared with my mates and I was definitely going to miss it.

Y/N rubbed my arm gently. "I'm going to miss it too Hobi. I've lived here with Jin for seven years so it is definitely going to be strange to live somewhere else, but I am excited to take this next step with all of you."

We sat there for a little while longer, debating about bedrooms since we knew Yoongi would be moving in with us. Deciding not to make a decision until we spoke to him, we tabled the discussion for now. Namjoon left shortly after midnight, giving us all hugs and sweet kisses before leaving. I knew he was ready to not leave at the end of the night so I'm sure moving day couldn't come soon enough for him.

After changing into comfortable clothes, I climbed into Y/N and Jin's bed, snuggling up close to her chest, while Jin cuddled her from behind. She gave Jin a kiss then leaned in to kiss me too. "Night Hobi. Sweet dreams."

"Good night to you too pretty girl." Within moments, I had fallen into a dreamless sleep, cuddled close to my mates.

***

I'm not sure what woke me, but when I opened my eyes, the room was still dark and Y/N was missing from the bed. Jin was still asleep on the other side and I tried to figure out how she made it out with neither one of us knowing. I waited a few minutes to see if she came back, figuring she had gone to the bathroom, but after lying there for ten minutes, I began to worry. Checking on Jin, I climbed out of the bed and followed her scent into the living room to see Y/N was seated on the couch, staring at the television, which was currently off.

"You okay pretty girl?" I kept my voice low, not wanting to disturb her. She seemed caught up in her thoughts and I didn't want to startle her.

Y/N turned to me, a small smile on her face. "I'm okay Hobi. Just couldn't sleep."

I knew the melancholy look in her eyes had something to do with Jungkook, but I didn't want to bring it up and make her sadder. "Can I sit with you?"

Lifting up the blanket that was covering her legs, Y/N gave me a grin. "Are you sure you're not too tired?"

Sitting down next to her, I returned the smile then pulled her in my arms. "Never too tired to spend time with you pretty girl. I've wanted to spend some time with you the last several weeks, but... but the time never seemed right," I admitted, not wanting to scare her away.

Y/N gave me a reassuring smile. "Well I'm glad you're here right now."

I moved a little closer and after searching for any resistance in her eyes, I tangled my hands in her hair and dragged her mouth to mine. Although my hands were rough, my mouth was gentle and Y/N 's arms went around my neck, pulling me close, her fingers brushing the base of my ears, causing me to whine at the feel of her hands on me.

Wrenching my mouth away from hers, I leaned my forehead against hers, trying to catch my breath. "What are you doing to me?" I asked. "I can't stop thinking about you. I want to be with you all the time. I've never felt this way about a human before. Every part of me is telling me that you're mine."

I pulled her towards me on the sofa then dragged her shirt over her head, groaning when I saw she had no bra underneath her t-shirt. Bending my head down, I swiped my tongue over her hardening nipple. Y/N tangled her fingers in my hair, moaning softly at the feel of my mouth on her skin. I stood back up and yanked my own shirt off before sitting back down next to her. "Touch me pretty girl," I groaned out. "Please touch me." Y/N ran her hands up and down chest and abdomen and I closed my eyes at the feel of her warm hands on my skin. I clenched my fists at my sides when she attached her lips to my neck, the scent of her filling my nose and threatening to overtake me.

Kneeling down in front of Y/N, I pulled off her silky shorts and her black lace panties. Running my hands up and down her bare legs, I leaned in and ran my tongue over her slit, making her tense up at the feeling. I found her clit with my tongue and circled my tongue around it then gently inserted a finger into her, finding her ready for me. I inserted another finger, my relentless mouth never letting up and in minutes, Y/N was moaning out my name as her orgasm took over her and she came all over my face.

I pulled my fingers out of her body, sticking them in my mouth, tasting her on my fingers. Standing up, I yanked down my pants and kicked them to the side. I sat down on her sofa and pulled her into my lap so she was straddling me. Y/N didn't have a chance to kiss my body again before I was pushing myself inside her until I was buried deep inside her body. Y/N let out a gasp at the feeling of me inside her, my cock stretching her out. I had wanted our first time to be slow, but I couldn't stop the lust that was threatening to consume me. I was so caught up in my need for her that I couldn't think straight, but judging by the blissed out look on her face, she wasn't holding it against me.

Pulling her head down to mine, I kissed her gently as I started to thrust quickly into her. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her hips down to meet my thrusts. Within moments, I could feel her body start to tighten around me and I knew she was at the edge. "Cum for me pretty girl." My movements started to stutter and my breathing became short and as Y/N came apart in my arms, I spilled myself inside her, cum leaking out around my cock. Y/N collapsed on top of me, resting her head on my shoulder and tried to catch her breath.

I stroked her hair. "I love you my pretty girl," I whispered into her hair. Y/N lifted her head and looked at me in surprise. I chuckled at the look on her face. "It's true. You've got a power over me that I can't control. I'm in love with you."

"I love you too Hobi. So much." Running a hand through my hair then stroking my ears, Y/N kissed the tip of my nose, the gesture sweet and loving. "I'm so... I'm so happy that I'm your mate, that you... you accepted me."

Pulling her close to me again, I rubbed my cheek against Y/N's cheek and neck, wanting my scent to be mingled with hers. "Of course I will accept you. You're my mate and nothing is going to change that. No one could convince me to let you go. You're mine." The idea of not having her in my life made a pain fill my chest and I knew my words to her were true. She was my mate and I would make sure I protected her and took care of her, the same way she had done for me even before she knew who I was.

"Come on pretty girl. Let's go back to bed before Jin wakes up and thinks we've been taken." I gently moved her off my lap then stood, reaching a hand out to her. "Plus we need to get cleaned up. I'm pretty sure you don't want cum stains on the sofa."

"Hobi!" Y/N's voice was scolding as she tickled my side. "I didn't know you had such a dirty mouth."

I laughed at her shocked expression then hugged her tight, kissing her cheek. "Oh my pretty little mate. You have no idea."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

736K 36K 66
Jae, unlike everyone else, has nothing against the hybrid species. She likes being alone, where she is safe from ridicule and her controlling father...
1.4M 76.1K 66
Pak Y/n wonders this world alone. She lost her family from a very young age and just her sisters a few years later. Humans were becoming extinct and...
1.7M 83.5K 56
"Don't worry, I'll take care of you little one. If you stay with me, no one will ever hurt you again." As far as she knows, Y/N is the only human lef...
1.2K 53 1
You think you're getting a normal Christmas present from your boyfriend Hoseok, but what he doesn't tell you is that your gift includes a special pow...