Loving Jaxton ✔️

By unknownn2020

Rylee Jane Parker is a full time nurse after graduating college. That along with her four year long boyfriend... More

Chapter 1 - exhausted
Chapter 2 - get in the car
Chapter 3 - lose it
Chapter 4 - thank you
Chapter 5 - good morning
Chapter 6 - choices
Chapter 7 - home
Chapter 8 - forgive and forget right?
Chapter 9 - our business
Chapter 10 - just talking
Chapter 11 - worse
Chapter 12 - a fucking monster
Chapter 13 - steps backwards
Chapter 14 - no excuses
Chapter 15 - i need you
Chapter 16 - stay
Chapter 17 - you
Chapter 18 - finally
Chapter 19 - guilt
Chapter 20 - naked
Chapter 21 - moving on
Chapter 22 - fighting
Chapter 23 - hurt
Chapter 24 - my girl
Chapter 26 - unexpected
Chapter 27 - healing
Chapter 28 - here we go
Chapter 29 - i do
epilogue
epilogue 2

Chapter 25 - i love you

5.1K 207 6
By unknownn2020

Rylee's POV

Ten minutes. I've counted with my watch and it's been ten minutes since I've been off the phone with Jax. And I'm praying that he doesn't transfer any money to these men. I'll die, I'll do it, because Jax doesn't need to be messed up like this.

I feel my guts turning with the thought of Jax dying and it won't happen. It can't happen, I won't let it. So I will. I yell through the duck tape trying to grab someone's attention and I get nothing. So I slip my feet up closer to my body. I loosen the ropes around my wrists enough wiggling them that I can use my fingers to help untie my feet. I find the big knot on the back of my heels and start wiggling them around as my pink slipper comes off.

I lost one of them in the yard when I fell onto my back, and Jax had to find it and know something wasn't right. I start wiggling my heels around when I grab my foot and it slips free. I hurry untying the other foot as my feet get free. I then use my toe to hold down one of my hands as I start wiggling the ropes around and using my toes to pull them through. After fifteen minutes of struggling I get one hand out and easily get the other one out as well. I rip the duck tape off of my mouth as I finally breathe.

When I know I'm free I stand up making my way to the small window using the chair as a stool to look.

That's when I see a huge shipping container lot and I look around and realize that I'm stuck in one of them. The hole isn't big enough to get out of but it's so dark I can barely see in this thing. Feeling water and dirt on my feet I go towards the back of the container and feel around for the bolt holding it together. I try finding a seam but I don't. I look on the ceiling and everywhere but I can't find anything at all. I go back to the chair and look out of the window again as I search for anything and that's when I see the two men who snatched me up smoking cigarettes as I quickly bring my eyes back in so they can't see me.

I'm not stupid enough to yell because when I do I know I'll tell them I've got the duck tape off and they'll come in and kill me.

They have a full blown conversation laughing and smoking as I silently cry hoping for a way out of this thing.

That's when nausea hits my body again and I feel so sick to my stomach. I know somethings not right and the only thing I can think of is sex. I didn't have sex with Jacob a lot and he never finished fully inside of me. We always wore protection and I've been on birth control forever with him so I know I'm not pregnant. I had finished my period the day before Jax and I had sex.

But that's when I realize that I've totally forgot to start taking my birth control again since being with Jax. I lost it when I was throwing out all of Jacob's stuff and my period wasn't out of wack like it usually is so I didn't take it. It totally slipped my mind to take it, and Jaxton and I have sex more times a day than anything else.

Jaxton wears condoms with me, that's something we never forget, but he also has came inside of me before and I've let him because it feels so good. And there's a possibility that what I'm feeling right now isn't a surprise that I want. There's no way, we've only been together around two to three weeks, a few weeks of sex can't do this that quick. Sickness doesn't hit that fast so I can't be pregnant. I can't be, there's no way.

I feel a headache and stomach pain mix as I get down from the chair and lean over. I gag when the urge to puke hits and I run over to the corner before puking up my food from earlier today. I sit back down in the chair as I hold my head between my hands feeling how hot I am and how clammy my skin is.

It's not okay for me to be like this and I just think it's stress. So I sit calming myself before looking at my watch again, it's been thirty minutes already. When the door is about to open to the crate I'm so nervous for slipping out of my ropes. When it opens in comes the men of the hour as I back away in the chair.

"Please don't." I ask as I push away. "Got out huh? Smart girl." He tells me as I hold my stomach trying not to get sick.

"God it stinks in here. What did you do, shit in the corner?" The one in the back asks as I stay still. "I'm sick asshole!" I spit out as their laughing starts.

"Sick huh? It won't matter in two hours since lover boy hasn't transferred the money yet. Let's see how should we take you out? I'm thinking we drop this container off the pier into the lake and you drown." He tells me as I shake my head no. I'm terrified of drowning, and that enough is a fear that will kill me.

"Just shoot me." I whisper softly wiping my tears.

"There's no fun in that." He tells me as I sit back down in the chair. "Jax won't let you kill me." I spit out wiping my tears.

"He already has." He tells me as he opens the phone. He dials a number before I hear Jax's voice. "Ry?" He asks as I sit still. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. But when the man pulls out a gun he aims it at my leg and I realize what's happening to late.

The gun fires off and I scream in pain when my leg is shot and blood pours from it. "I'll give her ten minutes before she's bled out. Tik-tok." He speaks into the phone as I cry in pain. They never were going to let me free, they were going to kill me and I know I'll end up dying.

I cry hooding the blood. My nurse mood kicks in when I use the chair to elevate my leg so it won't get blood flow. I rip off my tank top to wrap around my leg to stop the bleeding and I tie it up. I use my strength to put pressure on the wound and cut off circulation to my leg as I lay back praying for Jax to send someone to find me.

And the men laugh leaving me alone to bleed out. They are in the process of shutting the door when I hear gun shots go off with yells and then more guns shoot as they bounce off the container and I feel my vision becoming blurry.

I hear police sirens as I start crying and thanking God over and over again. "JAX!!!" I yell at the top of my lungs with what strength I have left as I cry harder feeling the blood rushing down my legs all over my stomach and pants.

"JAX!!" I yell again hearing more police sirens when the doors open to the shipping container and I look back as I see Jax and I instantly start bawling tears as he runs into the container with the police. He grabs me into his arms as I cry holding him.

"Rylee oh my god." He tells me hugging me into his chest crying his eyes out as he looks down at my leg. I cry into his neck as I feel him crying into mine as I hold his head.

"I love you Ry." He tells me as I nod holding him closer. "Jax I love you so much." I whisper into his ear crying. He told me first, he told me he loved me.

He scoops me into his arms and demands an ambulance as he holds his hand over my leg holding the blood. The ambulance pulls to us as I look back on the ground and see police standing over the bodies of my kidnappers.

"Jax did you?" I ask as he shakes his head no. "They shot at the officers and killed one. So the officers pulled fire and killed them." He tells me as he lifts me onto a stretcher. The workers pull an oxygen mask over my mouth as Jax holds my hand wiping his tears. I don't let go when I'm pulled into the ambulance.

"Carter take my car to the ER." Jax yells out the back of the ambulance throwing his keys to Carter as he holds my hand. The ambulance doors close as we speed off with sirens all on the ambulance.

"Stay awake." He tells me as I hold his hands and feel hands on my leg trying to keep me down and from the bleeding.

"I can't." I whisper out as he pulls my head to him and nods. "Stay awake. Hey, look at me. Look at me." He tells me holding my attention.

"What's my name?" He asks holding my face in his hands. "Jaxton" I whisper as he nods.

"Good and what's yours?" He asks as I close my eyes and he shakes me awake. "What's your name?" He asks holding me awake as he shakes me.

"Rylee Jane" I whisper as he nods. He keeps asking me random questions to keep me awake and it works as we pull into a ER in five minutes. He runs with me being rushed back.

"22 year old female. Gun shot left leg, take her to the operating room stat!" They yell pulling me though and that's the last thing I remember.

___

Jaxton's POV

She's been in here for two hours. Two hours and I haven't got a update yet. And I'm about to lose my mind waiting on them to tell me she's okay.

Carter's waiting with me for her, and I know he's exhausted. It's two in the fucking morning and I can't sleep without knowing Rylee's okay. "Go home man. I'll be okay." I tell him as I sit down next to him from pacing the waiting room.

"No you won't be. I'll wait with you." He tells me as I nod. I called her parents, and they're on their way from Florida, they weren't thrilled when they didn't know about Rylee and I, and they broke down when I told them what happened.

"They're gone Jax. Dead." Carter tells me leaning onto his knees next to me. I know that those men are dead, one of them who was Butcher.

"Carter what did they want from me? I don't have that much, my winnings? Rylee and Bee are the only things on this earth that I remotely care about that much" I ask wiping my tears.

"My guess is the money that they couldn't win. The shot to your foot was a warning, and Rylee was the weakness they needed." He tells me as I wipe my tears.

"I'm done. When she's out, we're moving and we're starting over somewhere so she'll be safe." I tell him as he nods. That's if she still wants to be with me after everything that's happened because of my stupidity. I shouldn't have left her alone knowing that the gate was broken and anyone could have came into our house. I was so damn stupid.

"Rylee Jane Parker?" The man asks into the lobby as I stand up following his voice to him.

"She's mine. She's my girl." I tell him as he nods and looks at her emergency contacts. "Jacob?" He asks as I nod. I know she hadn't updated that shit yet and it will be updated before I leave.

"Are you the father as well?" He asks as I stop. "Excuse me?" I ask as he nods. "Rylee Jane's boyfriend right? The baby?" He asks as my legs become weak.

"Her pregnancy?" He asks.

Oh my god.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 9.2K 47
"𝐍𝗼 𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝗼 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝗼𝗼𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥, 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐚. 𝐒𝐭𝗼𝐩 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐝𝗼...
1.9M 55.2K 31
[HIGHEST RANKING #1 IN FALLINGINLOVE] It wasn't ever supposed to happen like it did. It wasn't supposed to happen at all... Katarina Rhodes was just...
558 26 24
COMPLETE ✔︎ "𝑀𝑦 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑙 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑙 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡" All of a sudden when I turn to face him o...
958 91 32
"Fine walk out that door, but know that I won't just sit back and let you leave like he would. I'll chase you and drag you back to me because that's...