Chapter 29 - i do

Here's the back of the wedding dress! This is the last chapter of the book!

Rylee's POV

I'm freaking out. I'm supposed to be walking down the aisle in two minutes and I can't stop shaking. I know I want to marry Jax, but I'm freaking out over it.

"Ry you okay?" One of my girls Ken asks as I nod and sit down in my dress. I love my dress and I know Jax will too, but I can't help but be freaking out over if this is the right thing to do. I know it is, and nothings going to change, Jax and I will still live together and raise Madison like we've been doing, I'm just terrified.

"Can you get Maddie?" I ask as I hold my hands together and sit the bouquet next to me outside of the chapel. I start fanning my hair out of my face as I start fanning my armpits trying to calm down.

"We'll find her." She tells me rubbing my back as I sit and feel tears whelping in my eyes. This is the first time it's hit me today that I'm getting married. Sure I've been nervous but it's hitting me now.

"Honey you okay?" My mom asks as I sit and try focusing on my breathing. "I know I love him. But I'm so nervous I think I'm going to puke." I tell her as she laughs and rubs my hand in hers. "You'll be okay sweetie. That's perfectly normal." She tells me as I shake my head no.

I've been feeling sick all morning while getting ready and it's been happening for days now. I took a pregnancy test this morning and part of the reason I'm freaking out is because I'm pregnant again and Jax doesn't know. We have talked about expanding and decided to wait until after we got married but it happened a little early.

"Mom get me a trash bag" I tell her as I stand up rushing outside of the church doors. I get to the concrete and before she can grab me a bag I'm hunched over the bushes puking.

"Oh my god." I hear behind me as she rubs my back before getting napkins to clean my mouth and lipstick to reapply. I walk back in before brushing my teeth as I try holding myself together.

A few seconds later in walks my maid of honor holding my little girl. "Thanks Ken." I tell her as she hands over Madison. I smile looking at her in her little dress and shoes. She looks beautiful.

"Jax said to look in her pull up." She tells me as I sigh and nod. I rub Madison's back before sitting her down on the bathroom changing table and looking in the back of her dress. I pull down her pull-up and see her wearing and extra one as I open it up.

It's a jewelry box, and I open it up as I immediately smile. To my girls on our wedding day, is wrote on the note of it. I look below the note and in it holds the most beautiful gold chain bracelets. I take one out and smile when it's small enough for Madison's wrist. I put it on her and then ask for my moms help to put mine on. 

And I just know I need to quit freaking out. I grab my bouquet walking back out as I hold Madison on my hip. I'm doing this with her right beside me. My dad takes one of my hands as I hold my bouquet and Maddie.