๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ | ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐Ÿ๏ฟฝ...

grosshooman

"๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง [๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ] ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ..๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ข.." -Keisuke Baji Chifuyu Matsuno x... ะ•ั‰ะต

[โšก๏ธ]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[11]
[12]
[13] -โšก๏ธ
[14]-โšก๏ธ
[15]-โšก๏ธ
nice seeing you here
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20] - โšก๏ธ
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]-โšก๏ธ
dance with her
[25]-โšก๏ธ
[26]-โšก๏ธ
[27]-โšก๏ธ
[28]-โšก๏ธ
when
[29] - โšก๏ธ
[30] - โšก๏ธ
[31] - โšก๏ธ
it was Mikey all along
[32]
[33]
you and I are friends
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
you're no fun
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
how did you know
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
what if..
[52]
bonus: dance with her (w/ baji and mikey ver.)
bonus: who knows [first name] better (ft. [author])
bonus: the wedding (w/ the requested characters) pt.1

[10]

9.1K 391 145
grosshooman

The day before the battle.

Chifuyu and Takemichi are walking side by side, both thinking about the battle that will happen tomorrow, between Valhalla and Toman.

Valhalla.

Takemichi couldn't stop thinking about his latest mission. Mikey, Kazutora..Baji. He shook the thought off, he doesn't really want to think about it, it'll just loose his focus.

"It's finally happening tomorrow." said Takemichi, breaking the silence. Chifuyu stopped, "Yeah, but before that, I want you to come with me somewhere, Takemichi." He said.

Takemichi finched a little, "Huh? Where?"

Chifuyu stayed quiet, and began walking. Takemichi became confused, and quickly followed him.

——

When the two got to their destination, Takemichi was suprised to see a certain long black haired individual, wearing a large white zipped up jacket, tight black pants and black sneakers. The person noticed the two staring and looked at them straight in the eyes.

Takemichi flinched, "C-Chifuyu, if we're going to see [first name]..YOU SHOULD'VE SAID IT EARLIER!!" he yelled at the blonde beside him.

[first name] was startled by Takemichi suddenly raising his voice.

Chifuyu turned and looked at him, "We're not here for [first name]."

Takemichi froze, "We're not?" he asked in confusion. [first name] looked down sadly and sighed.

Then Takemichi's eyes widened when he noticed someone familiar walking behind [first name]. It was Baji, wearing an all black attire and Valhalla's jacket. He grinned when he saw Chifuyu and Takemichi standing near [first name].

Baji let out a laugh, "I don't get why you made me waste my time to see these morons." said Baji to his younger cousin beside him. [first name] sighed, "Keisuke." she said sternly.

"B-Baji-kun??" said Takemichi, still in confusion.

"It was a joke." He said to [first name], with his usual grin. "-ish." he added.

[first name] rolled her eyes at him and distanced herself from them so the three guys can talk.

The three stared at each other. The awkward silence was making [first name] uncomfortable, she looked away from them and stared at some random building instead.

"Sorry for calling you out here like this." said Chifuyu, breaking the silence.

Baji grinned at him, "Chifuyu..You badly wanna get punched some more? That you even got [first name] to do you a little favor?"

Yesterday, Chifuyu asked [first name] if she and Baji are in good terms. She said yes.

The two cousins aren't really against each other, but Baji made sure that she will never get involved. Chifuyu was happy hearing that from [first name]. Since the two cousins are in good terms, Chifuyu asked if she can convince Baji to talk to him before the day of  the battle between Toman and Valhalla.

"You're smart, huh. You know I can't say no to my little cousin." said Baji, frowning at him.

"Have you got a lead on Kisaki yet?" Chifuyu asked, ignoring what he just said.

"Huh?" Baji raised a brow at him. "You're acting as a spy for Toman, right?" Chifuyu said in a serious tone. Baji twitched and stayed quiet, getting a little confused.

"If you're thinking that [first name] said something to me, it's a no. She didn't because she said she promised you that she won't tell anyone about what she knows about you." Chifuyu explained.

Baji laughed, "What the hell are you saying? [first name] has no idea about Toman and Valhalla."

Chifuyu ignored his words and said, "I know how your brain works, Baji-san. I did some looking around myself and found out that Kisaki's a pretty nasty guy. You don't need to stay in Valhalla anymore!"

"The fuck are you saying?" said Baji, with his usual grin. "You'll become Toman's enemy for real tomorrow, Baji-san!"

Baji stayed quiet for a moment then sighed, "Chifuyu, what have I told you over and over?" he said, looking away from them. "Don't trust anybody but your friends..I'm part of Valhalla now. We're gonna destroy Toman tomorrow." He added.

Chifuyu stayed quiet, not knowing what to say next. Hearing Baji sound so determined, it slightly crushed him.

"Chifuyu.." Takemichi called, making Chifuyu look at him. "Can I have a word alone with Baji-kun?" he added.

Chifuyu stared at him for a while and later on distanced himself far from them. [first name] stayed in her current position as she watched Chifuyu walk away. She was just behind Baji, 10ft away from him and Takemichi.

Baji narrowed his eyes at Takemichi, "Listen here, punk..I got no reason to talk one-on-one with you." he said as he slightly tilted his head and yelled, "Let's go, [first name]! We're leaving!"

[first name] was startled by Baji raising his voice at her, she immediately ran and went beside him. Takemichi quickly went in front of the two cousins and blocked their way, "B-Baji-kun, wait." he pleaded.

Baji groaned in frustration with [first name] next to him, "Let him talk." She whispered to him, Baji just sighed in defeat.

Takemichi gulped, "I...I have no idea what your goal is and I don't really care, actually." he said. Baji stared at him with an annoyed look on his face.

"Just..please make it through tomorrow alive." Takemichi added, making [first name] flinch.

"Huh?" Baji raised a brow at him. Takemichi bit his lip, "Please, don't die." He said.

[first name]'s eyes widened, "Takemichi..what are you saying?" She asked, getting a little worried and confused. Why is Takemichi saying all of this?

Takemichi's eyes began to form tears, "It'll make Mikey-kun really, really sad." he said, thinking about what the Draken from the future told him.

[first name] let out a soft gasp, while Baji just tilted his head at Takemichi and said, "Mikey's my enemy and I'm gonna kill him tomorrow. Go tell him that."

[first name] wanted to ask Takemichi some questions, "Takemich—" Baji grabbed her wrist, making her stop. "We're done here." he said, dragging her with him.

"Keisuke, wait—"

"I said, we're done here!" He snapped.

——

Baji and [first name] are outside of their apartment building. Talking.

[first name] tried changing Baji's mind because she thinks that things might not end like how he planned. Seeing [first name] crying and worried for him, Baji told her that she shouldn't worry about anything. Baji laughed, "You're stupid, you know that?" He said.

[first name] wiped a tear and punched his arm, "Keisuke, I'm serious. What if you fail??"

Baji shrugged, "I don't know." he said, bluntly.

She punched him and sobbed more. "Hey, calm down. You've been acting like that ever since that Takemichi guy said something weird." He said, patting her head.

She looked down and sniffed. Baji sighed and hugged her, "Nothing's gonna happen to me, dummy. Takemichi's probably saying stuff like that so he can stop me.." he said.

She stayed quiet, with her head resting on his shoulder. Baji let out another heavy sigh and smiled, "By the way, thanks for keeping your promise. You know..about my plan and all.." he said.

She looked up at him, still in tears. "And damn, you even kept it a secret to Chifuyu." He added. She looked down and hummed.

"It must be pretty hard for you to keep quiet about it, especially to him. Since he's your boyfrie—"

She punched his arm before he can finish. Baji laughed as they both let go of each other, "I'm just kidding, I know you're both not in that stage. Yet."

She rolled her eyes playfully at him and wiped her tears with her sleeves. "[first name], nothing's gonna happen to me." He gave her a small smile.

"Promise me that you'll only do what you told me. Your only plan and nothing more." she said, crossing her arms at him.

Baji laughed and lifted a hand, "Cross my heart and hope to die." he said, grinning at her.

"You better not be messing with me.." she glared. Baji rolled his eyes playfully as he put his hands behind his head, "Whatever, let's get inside. I'm tired." He said followed by a yawn.

[first name] followed him, "By the way, why are you being so mean to Chifuyu? Is it part of the whole plan thing? I can tell he's hurt.." she said, eyeing him.

Baji let out a small smile, "I'm just being a great actor." He said.

She gave him a deadpanned look, "Sometimes I really do not get you.." she muttered.

He laughed. "Gotta admit. That guy really knows me.." said Baji, looking down with a grin on his face.

Baji knows he's been acting like an asshole to his friends, and it's making him slightly guilty about it. But, he just had to. So it will seem believable that he's against Toman, and so that it'll be not obvious that his main target is the sneaky little bastard named Kisaki.

The two cousins got into their floor, [first name] gave Baji a smile, "Yeah. I was really amazed when he figured out that you're after Kisaki.." she said.

Baji laughed, "Well, that's Chifuyu for ya!"

[first name] laughed along and said, "When it's all over, you better apologize to him about everything.."

"Oh I will." said Baji in confidence. "Especially to Mikey and the guys though, I'm sure Mikey's gonna kick your ass after you apologize.." she said.

"Geez, I already know that, no need to remind me.." said Baji in annoyance. Then [first name] realized something, making her stop in her tracks, Baji noticed and asked, "you alright?"

"I just thought of something.."

"Hm?" Baji raised a brow at her. "What about Kazutora? I mean, he has no idea about your plan. Is he..gonna be okay with it? When you succeed?" She asked.

Baji stared at her for a while, not knowing what to say to her. He let out a heavy sigh and looked away, "You and your brain. You sure love to think a lot." He said bluntly, and began walking again.

She growled lowly at him and followed him.

"But don't worry about it, I know what I'm doing.."

Chifuyu
"Still not gonna tell me?" I asked.

[first name] was looking down, rubbing her arm. It's 9:45 pm and I'm at her doorstep right now. "I'm sorry.." she said.

I sighed as I put both of my hands behind my hand and gave her a faint smile. "I understand. Well, thanks for coming out so we could talk for a bit."

I was about to leave but she stopped me, "Wait."

"Hm?" I turned to face her. "B-Be careful tomorrow.." she said. I was expecting for her to say something else but I just shook the thought off and gave her a smile, "I will."

I can tell she wants to tell me something, but I know something's preventing her to say it. "Anything else?" I said, tilting my head.

She took a deep breath and sighed, "I know that you and Keisuke won't be on the same side tomorrow but.."

She bit her lip and looked away from me. "Hm?" I went back in front her, so I can hear her properly. "But?" I said, waiting for her words.

"But can you look after him?" She said, looking straight into my eyes. I raised a brow at her. Look after him?

"Chifuyu, I'm sure he won't attack you.." she added. My eyes widened in shock, I did not expect that she'll say that. Baji-san won't attack me?

She flinched, "Okay, no, I'm not a hundred percent sure, because I don't know what's going on with his head right now.." she said, rubbing her forehead.

I dropped a sweat. Yep, Baji-san will definitely attack me. I think I'll just have to deal with it tomorrow then.

"But Chifuyu, I want you to trust your guts tomorrow." She said.

"Trust my what?" I gave her a weird stare.

"Trust your guts, because these past few days I've noticed your guts never failed you." She said, smiling at me.

I froze. What does she mean?

I flinched when I began to think about it. Is she saying I figured out what Baji-san's plan is? What he's specifically up to? I figured out that Kisaki is Baji-san's target the entire time??

"I don't get what you're trying to say, but sure." I smiled. She shook her had at me, laughing softly. "You can be pretty stupid.." she said as she put a hand on my shoulder. "Well, I already know that." I said, scratching my head. She laughed at me.

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

12.1K 406 25
โ๐—œ'๐—  [๐—ก๐—”๐— ๐—˜] ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—œ๐—  ๐—”๐—ก ๐—ข๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐——โž ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท โ˜ช๏ธŽ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต [๐—ก๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ] ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๏ฟฝ...
31K 1.1K 33
"๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง, ๐จ๐ซ ๐ข'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž" หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท in which y/n experiences a change of heart
86.8K 2.2K 25
Sugawara didn't expect to fall for you, but he also didn't expect your complicated history with two other setters - Toru Oikawa and Tobio Kageyama. ...
63.3K 738 60
Yandere haikyuu oneshots, headcannons. โ˜† read at your own risk this may contain graphic content.