๐‘’๐“Ž๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐’น๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“…๐‘’๐“ƒ ||...

By -babyroses-

~๐’พ ๐“€๐‘’๐‘’๐“… ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐‘’๐“Ž๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐’น๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“…๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐‘”๐“‡๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’ท๏ฟฝ... More

~๐„๐˜๐„๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ž๐๐„๐~
๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก
๐ผ.๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›
๐ผ๐ผ.๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘™ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘’
๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘
๐ผ๐‘‰. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ฆ
๐‘‰. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘”
๐‘‰๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘˜
๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘ 
๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘๐‘ข๐‘š ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘’
๐ผ๐‘‹. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ
๐‘‹. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘—๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ 
๐‘‹๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ
๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘˜๐‘ 
๐‘‹๐ผ๐‘‰. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’๐‘“๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ
๐‘‹๐‘‰. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘œ
๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘ก
๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก
~๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ~
๐ผ. ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘™๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜, ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’
๐ผ๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ 
๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘ 
๐ผ๐‘‰. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘‰. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ
๐‘‰๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ 
๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘ 
๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ 
๐ผ๐‘‹. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข

๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘’

1.6K 58 17
By -babyroses-

(olivia's dress to the dance^^)

"okay, everyone, pencils down. pass your finals forward and i'll see you all at tonight's end of year school palm woods' school party," miss collins smiled as the students in her class finished up their finals. all the kids, besides big time rush, groaned and the band was confused by their reactions.

"wow, everyone seems really not excited," logan chuckled.

"no, it's great. we get cupcakes, punch, and entertainment..." camille explained and made a face, "by bitters."

-flashback; last year's party-

the party last year consisted of bitters attempting to make balloon animals as the class watched with balloon hats on their heads. bitters attempted to make something, but failed each time and just bored the whole party until he passed out from zero oxygen.

-present time-

"miss collins!" kendall called, "don't you think we could do something remotely cool for our end-of-the-year school party?"

"like a dance," james suggested and the class liked his idea.

"with slow dances," logan added.

"and dates to slow dance with!" carlos smirked and the class agreed with excitement.

"yeah!"

"well, we've never had a school dance before," miss collins mentioned. "because we're really just one small classroom, but if a certain band wants to be the new school dance committee sounds great!"

the class cheered happily at her answer.

"so, you need to find a theme, snacks, decorations, chaperones, and we have no money, no place to have it, and since today's the last day of school, we need to have tonight."

everyone was shocked at miss collins words and were speechless, not realizing how much work is needed to go into the dance.

——

after school, olivia was in the lobby with opal, camille, and jo. olivia wanted to go with carlos more then anything, but the only thing holding her back was her dad. the only boy she's allowed to go with is jackson rivers, the actor her father set her up with. she hates him, he's so stuck up and rude and just a huge jerk to everyone.

so, olivia couldn't go with carlos and has to go with jackson if he asks her. olivia will not be saying a word to him in hopes jackson forgets and she can just so happen dance with carlos tonight.

however, if her father is around and olivia is seen with jackson, she has to say yes no matter what. and with carlos, she has to deny him and walk away like if she was a jennifer.

"okay, if jackson comes by, hide me," olivia told the girls, who nodded.

"but if carlos comes by?" camille asked with a smirk and olivia sighed.

"let's not bring that up, it pains me to even think about denying him," olivia said with sorrow and the girls rubbed her back.

"i hate our father," opal confessed and olivia nodded.

"yep."

the boys began to walk toward the girls and olivia purposely looked away from carlos, hoping he doesn't ask her. she'll cry if she has to deny him.

"oh, here comes kendall, i think he's gonna ask me to the dance," jo smiled with hope.

"jo, hey i need to ask you something," kendall began and jo smiled. "could you go to the convenience store and get them to donate some snackage for the dance?"

jo wasn't expecting that and nodded with a disappointed look, "oh, sure, kendall. is that the only thing you wanted to ask me?"

"oh, no, um..." kendall remembered, "could you get some sodies?"

jo's face fell and she furrowed her eyebrows, "sure."

jo got up and walked away after that.

"now, we need a dance location!" james said before the boys turned away to ask bitters.

"boys are clueless," olivia said and camille and opal agreed with her.

"yep!"

——

later that day, olivia was at the pool and was praying jackson or carlos weren't here. she was sitting on a chair, drawing for a bit and just trying to relax her raging mind.

she mentioned the dance to her dad and he told her she is only allowed to go with jackson or no date at all.

just when olivia thought it was clear, she jumped when jackson appeared in front of her and mentally groaned.

"hey, livy," he greeted her.

"don't call me that," she glared as she got up, trying to ignore him.

"so, this school dance thing, you're my date," jackson told her and olivia chuckled.

"wow, so polite," she sarcastically told him and jackson rolled his eyes, moving in front of her.

"don't get sassy with me, princess," jackson told her and olivia rolled her eyes at him. "we're technically supposed to be dating, so you're my date."

olivia was tempted to deny him and throw him in the pool, but she spotted her father in the lobby, watching her with a stern look.

she smiled warmly at jackson, "of course i'll go with you, jackson!"

jackson smirked at her answer, glancing at bryan, who was smiling in approval.

"good answer," he told her, before wrapping his arm around her and pulling her away.

standing behind the two teens was carlos holding a bouquet of flowers in his hands and a sad look on his face.

carlos sighed with sorrow, before tossing the flowers into the pool and walking away with his head down.

——

olivia laid on her bed with her hands covering her face and opal was sitting next to her.

"carlos was there?" opal asked with sorrow and olivia
nodded.

"yes! i turned around and saw carlos toss a bouquet of flowers in a pool, then he walked away!" she cried loudly, "and they were my favorites! daisies and sunflowers too!"

"that's the most unfortunate situation ever," opal told her and olivia agreed under her hands.

"he's never gonna talk to me again," olivia told her, removing her hands from her face.

"this is so stupid, you should be able to go to the dance with anyone you want. dad can't control you," opal complained. "he's not your record producer, kyle is."

"but that's the thing, he can say one thing and my career will be over," olivia reasoned. "that's the problem, my manager is dad and i can't fire him without him forcing me to quit."

opal couldn't disagree with what she said, "you've got a point, but you're not gonna chose between carlos and your career?"

olivia let out a sad smile, "i don't even wanna think about that right now. i'm not choosing anything."

"was just wondering, because that's what people do in situations like this," opal remarked.

"mine and carlos' careers are just getting started and i'm not gonna jeopardize them with some silly feelings," olivia reasoned.

"you sure?" opal asked and olivia thought for a
moment, "because those feelings are not silly. half your album's about him and... if you truly love someone, you'll do whatever it takes to make this work and i'm pretty sure carlos wants to work."

"but dad-"

"screw dad! who cares about him and i'm pretty sure kyle will say something about this," opal exclaimed and olivia chuckled. "you're career is not ending, it's just getting started. now, go out there and get your man."

olivia laughed and stood up with a bright smile.

"i'm doing it! i'm gonna go to carlos and ask him to the dance myself!" olivia declared and opal cheered, standing up as well.

"good! now go, i'll distract dad!" opal encouraged, before she opened the door and ran away to get dad.

"dad! why do you need me to buy you rash cream?" opal yelled and olivia carefully sneaked past her and sprinted out the door. "where does it go?!"

"what?!"

——

olivia met james along the way and he told her carlos was at the palm woods park. on her way to the park, she stopped and got a bouquet of flowers as well to help with the special occasion.

olivia was smiling to herself as she made her way through the park and to carlos. it took a minute for her to find him, until she spotted him and she stopped in her tracks.

olivia dropped the flowers onto the grass with heartbreak on her face and her smile fell.

carlos was talking to the jennifers and she watched him smile at them. this was olivia's cue to leave the park at that moment and just give up.

"of course it's the jennifers," olivia thought to herself and blinked her tears away as she walked.

what hurt her that most was the fact that carlos felt like this when he saw olivia with jackson. heartbroken and devastated.

——
~that night; rocque records~

"okay, class, welcome to the first ever palm woods school move your butt dance!" miss collins announced at the school dance and everyone cheered and applauded, even olivia who was heartbroken and dateless. that's right, jackson didn't show up and went to an audition instead. he didn't even text her, he texted opal instead.

jo, camille, and opal were standing with olivia to give her company and reassurance.

"jackson is a jerk anyway, he flirts with every girl at auditions," camille assured olivia. "besides, you have us dateless ladies anyway."

"at least logan tried," olivia reasoned and camille nodded.

"hey, dad isn't here, so if carlos happens to show up without the jennifers, you get to dance with him," opal grinned and jo and camille smiled.

"it's the jennifer of course he's gonna show up with them..."

olivia trailed off when she saw jennifer 1 walk in with carlos, who was dressed as olaf, the scandinavian supermodel.

"oh, olaf, you're so famous and my date tonight," jennifer 1 smiled and the four girls looked at this with confusion, knowing it was carlos under that costume.

"yeah, jennifer. olaf will meet you on the dance floor," carlos spoke with a scandinavian accent, before rushing off to change costume and olivia made a face at this.

"what..."

suddenly, jennifer 2 walked in with carlos, who was dressed as ronaldolo, the famous soccer player.

"yeah, jennifer, i am not just a soccer king. but i am your date, mon," carlos spoke with a bad jamaican accent and olivia was speechless at what carlos was doing.

camille, jo, and opal took olivia's things and pushed her forward.

"carlos?" olivia asked, approaching him and the jennifers.

"yeah?" he asked in his normal voice and jennifer 2 smacked him, which made olivia glare at her.

"no, i am olaf!" carlos corrected with the wrong accent and name and jennifer 2 hit him again. "no, i am ronaldolo!"

"ahem!"

jennifer 3 stood at the back of the hallway, waiting for her turn with her famous star. she began to walk down the hallway and carlos ran off to change his costume, only to return with olaf's costume again.

"i mean, marcello!" carlos said in the wrong accent and not the italian one as jennifer 3 walked up to them.

"that's olaf!" jennifer 1 told carlos. "you're dating marcello!"

"i'm dumping marcello," jennifer 3 said and took carlos' arm. "he's stupid."

"marcello's not stupid," carlos protested.

"actually, olaf dumped you for me," jennifer 2 smiled and pulled carlos by the arm, before all three jennifers began to fight over carlos or in this case olaf.

olivia sighed after a few moments and pulled off carlos' blond wig, "carlos!"

the jennifers stopped fighting and carlos looked at olivia as she spoke

"do you wanna dance with me?"

carlos removed his sunglasses and looked at the jennifers for a moment.

"carlos!" he paused and smiled at olivia, before offering her his arm, "would love to dance."

olivia smiled happily, taking his arm and they went to leave, but carlos turned back to the jennifers.

"oh, and ladies..." carlos began, "marcello und olaf and ronaldaldo have left the building."

carlos tossed the wig back at the jennifers and smiled at olivia.

"and how beautiful is olivia!? whooo!" carlos cheered, before walking off with a happy olivia and the jennifers snapped with a pout as they walked off.

carlos pulled olivia away from the crowd and the two teens looked at each other for a moment, before speaking at once.

"liv/carlos!"

they chuckled and carlos smiled softly at her.

"you first..."

"i'm sorry," olivia apologized. "i didn't want to go with jackson at all, it's just my dad told me i either go with him and no date at all. and then jackson showed up and my dad was there and i couldn't deny him. and then i saw you there and it made everything worse and i feel so bad-"

"olivia," carlos interrupted her and olivia stopped rambling. "it's okay... i made you feel the same. i saw you at the park earlier, so it's sort of payback for making me feel that way."

olivia chuckled with false hurt, "wow, okay. you're gonna play that game."

carlos laughed as olivia smiled at him with a faint blush.

"i'm kidding, i never want to see you that way again. i never knew my heart could feel like that and i never want to feel it again," carlos softly told her and olivia smiled warmly.

"same here," olivia agreed and sighed. "so... we cool?"

"we're cool," carlos smiled and olivia grinned happily. "i-i know we can't... date or anything because of your dad and stuff, but i can't stand just calling you my friend. i wanna be more than that."

olivia smiled with a blush, "i want that too, it just wouldn't be easy. i don't know what would happen if my dad found out and i don't wanna jeopardize your career because of me."

"i'd take that risk for you," carlos told her with a serious tone. "besides, your producer seems cool and we got james, kendall, logan, opal, gustavo, kelly, so many people to back us up. griffin's a little iffy, but he'll come around probably. he might take it as good publicity who knows?"

"true, griffin loves that, but my dad's never liked boy bands, ya know?" olivia remarked, "he thinks they're overrated and a bunch of popstars who care too much about looks."

"i'm not james," carlos said and olivia laughed at him, which made him smile.

"so, what should we do?" olivia asked carlos.

"well... if you're down for it and wanna try this secret relationship... i'd be really stoked to try it," carlos smiled at her softly and olivia hesitated, scared of what might happen.

"what if we get caught?" she asked him.

"then we get caught," he shrugged. "can't really tell right now, but what i do know right now." he paused and took her hands in his. "is that i want you to be my girlfriend."

olivia blushed and giggled lightly, "i... you know what... let's do this... let's try this secret relationship."

carlos smiled happily, "really? so... you'll be my girlfriend?"

"yes, i'll be your girlfriend!" olivia nodded, before carlos picked her up happily and spun her around, which made her giggle.

"this is so cool," carlos laughed as he set her down. "you're my girlfriend, i've never said that before."

"never heard it before," olivia remarked and carlos was over the moon right now.

"wait..." carlos said and put his hand against her neck, which made her blush. "can i kiss you?"

olivia smiled softly and nodded, "yeah."

carlos smiled, before he leaned in and attached their lips. both teens felt butterflies in their stomachs and sparks flying everywhere as they kissed. they pulled away moments later and rested their heads against each other with breathless smiles.

"wanna go dance?" olivia asked.

"yeah... actually, i think i need to go sing," carlos told her, before they pulled away and walked into the room where the stage is.

——

(james, carlos)
there were so many things
that I never ever get to say
'cause I'm always tongue tied
with my words getting in the way
if you could read my mind
than all your doubts would be left behind
and every little thing
Would be falling into place
And I would scream to the world
They would see, you're my girl
But I just keep getting

(all)
Stuck, stuck
But I'm never giving up, up
In the middle of a
Perfect day
I'm tripping over
The words to say
'Cause I don't wanna keep you guessing
But I always end up getting stuck, stuck
But I'm never giving up, up

(james)
i'm over the chances wasted
tell me it's not too late
it's only the nervous times
you keep me bottled up inside

(all)
Keep getting stuck, stuck
But I'm never giving up, up
In the middle of a
Perfect day
I'm tripping over
The words to say
'Cause I don't wanna keep you guessing
But I always end up getting stuck, stuck
But I'm never giving up, up

everyone cheered as big time rush finished singing their song, stuck, and olivia was jumping up and down for the boys. carlos winked at her and she blushed with a huge smile.

"that was great!" kelly smiled.

"exceptional!" mr.x, the dance choreographer, said making an 'x with his arms.

"i'm taking credit for all of this," gustavo claimed

——

the dance continued on after the performance and carlos and olivia were dancing and laughing with each other, enjoying being boyfriend and girlfriend for the first time.

"well," jo said as she and opal went up to kendall and james. "it looks like this dance has a happy ending  for everyone."

"i don't have a date but it's okay," opal shrugged, drinking her punch.

"wanna dance?" a guy with blonde hair approached opal, who smiled and handed her drink to jo.

"yes," she said and the boy took her hand and pulled her away.

"and there goes opal," kendall said and patted james's back. "next time, buddy."

"i don't remember if i ever asked opal," james mentioned and remembered. "actually, i spent so much time helping logan... i don't remember if i asked anybody to the dance."

"uh, no, you asked me," a girl with curly hair walked up with a smile.

"uh, no, he asked me," another girl with black hair objected.

"no, he hit me with a flying dance disc," a third girl walked and suddenly a group of girls walked in like a raging stampede.

"no, he asked me!" the group of girls objected and this had gotten everyone's attention by now.

the music stopped and james leaned toward kendall, "oh... maybe I did ask a few girls out."

the girls folded their arms, glaring at james angrily.

"ladies, i'm, uh, i'm gonna get some punch!" james announced as he walked through the group of angry girls. "you want any punch?"

james began to run away and the girls chased him, yelling at him.

"get him!"

logan, carlos, and olivia went up to kendall and jo.

"he'll be fine!" the boys and olivia smiled.

mr.x spun into frame, "dance everybody!" he turned and pointed to the fourth wall. "dance!"

everybody began to dance together and olivia and carlos took each other's hands as they danced.

——
Up Next: big time sparks

IT HAPPENED CALROS AND OLIVIA ARE TOGETHER YAY!

it took a little bit because i was waiting for this one and thought wouod be cute to have them get together in the dance chapter. now, they're relationship is a secret to most of the public, so they can't act like a couple everywhere unfortunately. i'm excited to write their relationship and all the drama and stuff between them, very excited for that.

it's like romeo and juliet, but without the death part haha. so, think of love story by taylor swift. that's what inspired this story is her song, but come to life.

big time sparks is next and this one has jordin sparks, which means more music and a duet between her and olivia. i have a few songs in mind, but i think i have my favorite picked out.

ALSO! don't please a silent reader! please vote and comment! it really makes me smile and makes my day <3

see ya in the next chapter!

song used in this chapter: Stuck by Big Time Rush

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 601 28
๐—ง๐˜„๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๏ฟฝ...
417K 6.5K 60
( UNDER EDITING ) "it's like i'm falling in love all over again!" in which! two best friends reconnect after one leaves to pursue their music dreams...
114K 2K 68
"I'm sorry Natalie, I didn't know what I was thinking, I-" "No, this was supposed to be my happy place Kendall. I thought that moving out here for a...
173K 4K 42
You knew Kendall, Logan, Carlos & James since you were babies: You, Logan, Carlos and Kendall got along really well. But then there was James- You n...