Starting Over (Tadashi x Read...

By edibleflames

(F/N) lost her parents to a murderer, her home to finances, and the only sibling she ever had to a fire. What... More

The Home I Wished For (Tadashi x Reader)
Chapter 2
Author's Note
My Other Author's Note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Author's Note
Chapter 5
Author's Note
Chapter 6
Author's Note
Chapter 7
Author's Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author's Note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author's Note
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 1

12.1K 383 99
By edibleflames

"In the end everyone ends up alone..." You Found Me~The Fray

I looked below to see the city, wondering where I would end up and who would take me in. I felt the unfamiliar jolt of the plane landing and prayed that my new life wasn't as cruel as the last.

A flight attendant lead me through the airport my small blue suitcase trailing behind her. We came to the entrance and were greeted by a young couple. The woman had brown hair and green eyes rimmed with big black glasses. She wore a black dress with lace shoulders and flats. The man wore a suit he had a twinkling smile and blue eyes. His black hair shiny with what was probably hair gel. I wore shorts and a (F/C) shirt, my hair was in a fishtail braid one of my friends had taught me how before the incident. None the less they were the oddest couple I had ever seen.

"Hello," They greeted me. They knelt down to my eight year old height.

"You must be (F/N)." The man said sticking out a hand. I nodded shaking it hesitantly. The woman did the same. The flight attendant handed them papers to sign and after that we were off. I carried my suitcase only for it to be taken away by a butler, or their driver. He placed it in the trunk of a big black limousine. The couple stepped in and beckoned me to follow, I looked inside the interior to see a black TV, a cooler next to the lady, as well as a phone and TV clicker next to the man. The woman patted a hand on the seat between them. I sat down and explored. I opened the cooler, their was soda and ice cream cones. I opened a drawer to find chips, trail mix, and a wide assortment of candy. I grabbed a cookie and a small bottle of Sprite. The cookie was easy but I struggled to open the can as the dew made my fingers slippery.

The man's hand covered mine and lead my own. The can opened with a triumphant pop. I smiled as I took a sip. My parents never bought me soda but my mom made great cookies. The couple smiled at me.

"From now on call us Mommy and Daddy." The lady said. I nodded.

"Ok....Mommy." I said slowly. I hadn't said that name in what seemed like forever. I hadn't realized the limo was moving. I slowly moved around to see outside. We passed buildings cramped up on every street.

I opened the window and stared out, as I did I saw a café and a boy walked out. He wore a jacket and jeans and he had a list in his hand. He saw me and our eyes met for a split second then the place was only a blur as the limo drove past. Soon we were passing more trees than buildings and finally we were driving on a stone pavement with only us in sight.

We drove up to a huge house. I gazed up at the two story building. The driver opened the huge oak doors and I stepped in to see paintings and statues as well as maids dusting and sweeping. They saw me and waved with huge smiles. I waved back still in shock. I ran farther down the hallway to come face to face with a man in all white and a huge plumed hat, the cook. We were in a state-of-the-art kitchen I ran through another door to find the living/dining room. One whole side of the wall was glass overlooking half was a forest and the other was looking over a city.

I jumped onto a couch and laughed. The sudden realization that this was all mine, only added to my laughter. This was my new home.

*****************************

Hi Guys Hope you liked it!

I am soooooooo sorry that there is not enough Tadashi in here but trust me his time shall come.

Vote! Comment! READ!!!!

Silent readers don't stay silent!!!

I need encouragement to write or I might just delete this story. I don't want to do that!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 1K 20
------------ [F/N] [L/N] is one of Hiro's closest friends. She helps design all of his neat tech and new robotics while he does all the constructing...
282 6 7
Plot of the Movie: Hiro Hamada is a fourteen year old robotics genius living in the futuristic city of San Fransokyo who spends much of his free tim...
81.9K 1.4K 16
Hello hello hello!! I'm back with a new story or more like a one shot book! I actually had a couple of requests for a book like this so I hope I can...
111K 2.5K 26
Y/n was a 14 year-old prodigy who lived a happy life with her parents, aiming to get to her dream college, SFIT, also known as the San Fransokyo Inst...