Lustra~ f. weasley

By purelustra

Elle Mackin, sister to Nathan, daughter to Mary and Benjamin, 5th year Gryffindor. Elle was a friend to all... More

The beginning
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Sixth Year
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 61

395 16 0
By purelustra

Wednesday after classes, Elle was walking down the long halls when Olivia joined her, the two girls had not been spending a lot of time together recently as they both have been busy.

"Hey! I've been looking for you everywhere! Cedric, hm?" Olivia lightly teased, linking her arm with Elles.

"Yeah... he asked me to the ball the other day."

"I also heard that Fred confronted Cedric about it." Olivia told her as her eyes went wide and she stopped walking.

"What?" Elle asked as Olivia pulled her to the side of the hall.

"Yeah? I thought Cedric would have told you? That's what he was telling Luke and me when you walked into the common room yesterday." Olivia said, her brows furrowing with every word.

"Cedric didn't tell me anything..."

"Weird..." Olivia trailed off, now feeling bad for outing Cedrics conversations.

"Very. And either way, I've been avoiding Fred, to be honest." Elle sighed out as she leaned against the wall as Olivia's eyes went wide.

"Yeah... I've noticed." Fred spoke up from behind the blonde.

Elle turned around to look at Fred before looking at Olivia again, "Liv, I better go. I'll see you later."

"Not so fast. We need to talk, Elle. Now." Fred said, crossing his arms as she let out a sigh.

"Fine..."

"I'll see you later Elle." Olivia spoke, leaning in to quickly whisper, "Goodluck, you know where to find me if you want to talk after."

Elle sent her a grateful smile before turning to look at Fred, mocking his stance as she also crossed her arms.

"What do you want, Fred?" Elle sighed out.

"Why the hell are you going to the Yule Ball with Cedric Diggory of all people?" Fred asked as she rolled her eyes.

"Why are you going with Angelina?" Elle mocked as he now rolled his eyes.

"Is this what that's all about? You are jealous of Angelina and I? We are going as friends. You and Diggory however-" Fred started.

"I don't care, Fred! And frankly, I don't believe anything between you and Angelina is 'just friends'. You broke up with me, remember? Now you are mad that someone else is taking me to the ball? What did you expect? That I would sit around, crying, and wait for you to love me back?" Elle scoffed, knowing that she was somewhat lying as that's exactly what she was doing but she would never tell him that.

"Oh, come on Elle! It's not like that! It's not even a big deal, Angie and me." Fred tried to ensure her.

"Well, it is to me. You knew how I felt about you and her and she just happens to be the first person you run to after we break up? I'm sorry if you don't understand why I am upset but... I just need a break from us." Elle sighed, running her hands through her hair as she grew nervous.

"We are already broken up... what do you mean a break?"

"You broke my heart. I need space, Fred, space away from you..."

"Ellie... you don't mean that. We agreed to at least try and be friends, I can't have you not in my life at all... you can't be serious?" Fred sighed out.

"You wanted to be friends... I never agreed to that." Elle quietly pointed out.

"I care about you, Elle... I want you in my life. My entire family is coming to your house on New Year's Eve, what am I going to tell my Mum?" Fred whispered out.

"You can tell her whatever you want! Say we are just taking a break, I don't care. Unless you would rather tell her the truth, and how you broke my heart, and then ask the one, the one, person you knew I was insecure about the entire relationship to the Yule Ball." Elle sighed out, tears brimming her eyes as she tried to blink them away.

"And you went with Diggory! I can't believe you told him we had sex! Where's the respect in that, huh? Either way, I can't agree with this and just let you walk away from us-" Fred argued as she let out a scoff.

"That's not up to you! You should have thought about that before you broke up with me then, huh? Elle asked as Fred reached out to stop her from walking away.

"Can I ask you one last thing?" Fred asked, not waiting for her to respond before continuing, "Did you tell Cedric about us having sex because you guys had sex?"

Elles mouth fell open at the audacity of his question before yanking her arm out of his grasp and storming away, pissed off at the conversation she just had and needing to vent about it to Olivia and Gigi.

She thankfully found them both sitting in the Gryffindor common room with Luke and Jackson and she walked over to them, giving the group a forced smile.

"How'd it go?" Olivia asked.

"I have a lot to talk about." Elle sighed out as the boys looked confused.

"What just happened? You look pissed?" Jackson asked, feeling like a bad friend as the past few days he has spent all of his time with George.

"She just spoke to Fred." Olivia filled them in.

"I'm fine, I just need to talk to you girls, and vent." Elle said as Gigi and Olivia agreed, standing up and following the blonde upstairs.

"I just want to say before she became close friends with those two we used to be included in girl talk." Jackson pouted as Luke laughed in agreement.

"It's okay, Liv will tell me later." Luke shrugged.

"And who will tell me?" Jackson asked.

"I don't know... me?"

//

Saturday morning, Elle got dressed as she and Cedric had made plans to go to Hogsmeade for brunch, as well as find her a dress to wear to the ball.

She made her way into the common room to see Luke sat with Olivia, curled up together.

"Morning guys." Elle greeted.

"Morning, where are you going?" Olivia asked.

"Hogsmeade to find my dress." Elle told them, "I didn't know I was going until recently so I left it to the last minute."

"Oh, I can come with you if you want, I feel bad you're going on your own." Olivia said, going to stand as Elle sent her a sheepish smile.

"Uh, I'm actually not going by myself." Elle told them as Luke looked at her with a smirk.

"Who are you going with then?" Olivia asked.

"Uh, Cedric." Elle told them.

"Oh, well have fun then." Olivia smiled at her just as Gigi walked in.

"The three stooges are waiting for you in the hall." Gigi told Elle as Elle bid goodbye to her friends before walking into the hall.

"Hey Ellie." Cedric greeted, bringing her in for a hug as he gently kissed her head, obviously startling both of them as Cedric didn't even mean to do it as they both pulled away blushing.

"Hello Ellie!" Dylan greeted as Ian also waved to her.

"Hey guys, I didn't know you were coming." Elle greeted as Dylan gave out a small smirk.

"Oh, don't you worry Elliekins. We are just walking down with you and then we are doing our own thing, we wouldn't dare interrupt your date!" Dylan grinned at her, throwing an arm over her shoulders as he began to lead her away.

"You are so annoying sometimes, you know that right?" Elle cheesed up at him as he shrugged.

"I'm aware, let's go boys!" Dylan yelled over his shoulder before they made their way to Hogsmeade, splitting up once they got there.

Elle and Cedric had a late brunch at the Three Broomsticks before heading to the dress shop.

"Thank you for coming, by the way, you didn't have to come with me." Elle thanked him as the two walked to the dress shop, Cedric's arm casually over her shoulders before taking it off to open the door for her as the two walked in.

"Of course I wanted to come." Cedric grinned at her, beginning to follow her around the shop as she picked out a few dresses to try on. Once she picked out a few, she walked over to the change rooms while Cedric was outside waiting.

She tried on a baby blue long dress that didn't fit her quite well but she walked out to show Cedric nonetheless.

"You look great in blue." Cedric complimented as her face went pink.

"Thank you... but the dress is too big." Elle sighed, checking herself out in the mirror one last time before going to try on another dress, this time purple, that was too big once again before trying on a blush pink dress that came just above her ankle and it was strapless, with a sort of deep plunge neckline.

She couldn't reach the zipper so she let out a sigh before calling Cedrics name.

"Yeah?" Cedric's voice called out.

"Can you come in here?" Elle asked.

"Uh, what? Why?" Cedric asked as she could hear the nervousness in his voice.

"To zip me up!" Elle giggled out as she heard him sigh of relief before walking in, gently taking the zipper in his hands before zipping her up. Elle then turned to look in the mirror with Cedric standing behind her, both of them checking her out.

"You look stunning." Cedric breathed out as Elle grinned.

"I do love this dress." Elle murmured, turning to check herself out as Cedric did the same.

"Are you going to get it?" Cedric asked as she nodded, shooing him out before changing into her regular clothes, putting the pink dress back on the hanger before walking out to join Cedric.

"Ready?" He asked her as she nodded, the two starting to walk towards the cash register when she saw the shoe section, wanting to quickly go look at them.

"Hold on, I'm going to look at the shoes." Elle started as Cedric reached to grab the dress out of her hands.

"I'll hold the dress here, you go." Cedric urged her as she sent him a quick smile, quickly going to scan the shoes. She looked over the few pairs there before deciding she didn't love any that much and thought she had a pair at Hogwarts she could wear.

She started walking back over to where she left Cedric to see him at the register. She quickly sped over, seeing the lady who worked there handing him some change back before wrapping her dress.

"What did you do?" Elle breathed out, feeling guilty over him buying the dress.

"I bought you the dress." Cedric told her, sending her a cheesy grin.

"I can see that, why?" She asked, her face once again going blush pink.

"I asked you to be my date, I wanted to do something nice for you." Cedric told her as she sent him a smile.

"Well thank you, Cedric." Elle grinned, letting him wrap an arm around her shoulders and tugging her into his side.

"You guys make such a cute couple, here's the bag dears, have a great time at the dance." The shop owner smiled at them, Cedric grabbing the bag from her as Elle and Cedric decided not to correct the shop owner that they weren't together before heading out.

"You really didn't have to do that." Elle reminded him as she let out a small laugh.

"I know... I wanted to." Cedric reminded her as she reached up, planting a soft and gentle kiss on his cheek in thanks before the two made their way back up to the castle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 33.6K 50
Delia Adkins was laying low and staying out of people's way when she first moved into one of the rooms of the Leaky Cauldron but little did she know...
687K 20.1K 52
𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗮 ⭑ fear of falling in love | venus fell in love once. it was rather magical. now, she's left with a broken heart. will she ev...
232K 6.3K 25
Set ten years after the Battle of Hogwarts, Managing The Mischief is the sequel to A Master of Mischief. Maddie and George now have a true Weasley fa...
39.9K 1.1K 55
"Mother and daughter, dance in the field. 'Low the hills, where the wildflowers grow. O sweet child of mine, let your bonny heart run, there'll be...