Can't Express Myself (Roddy R...

De SweatGoddess

Exotic and Roddy are just friends who have feelings for each other. When they take commit to being in a relat... Mai multe

characters
Just friends
Confused
Giving In
The surprise
Making Love
More &More
Good Day
Back to Cali
Adjusting
New characters
Jealously
Acting A fool
Getting back on Good terms
New York show
Pregnancy Scare
Withdrawal
Handling Drama
Death of my Ex
Future wishes
Birthday Coming up
Crazed
Birthday Bash
The proposal
Enjoying Hawaii
Baby Fever
Wedding Plans
Troubled waters
"I DO"
Honeymoon
New Home
Gender
Babyshower
First Movement
Pregnancy Craze
Labor and Delivery
New Addition
6 weeks
Family
Epilogue
LIVE LIFE FAST
Fighting temptation
Two wrongs don't make a right
Sneaky Links
Unfaithful
"Are you serious?"
No kizzy
Pretend
"Why you avoiding me?"
Avoidance pt2
All these years
Hit the fan
Real life Nightmare
Escape
how i got all
the blocc is hot 🔥
History
lesbian sistas
y'all need to get these vote up
Ready to Pop
Killer Crip
Revenge
coma
"Are you okay?"
Back to normal

Girls Night Out

257 4 0
De SweatGoddess

Exotic
"Uuh noo Rodrick don't even try it I promised Tisha I would go clubbing with her since she handled the shipment" Roddy frowned looking at me in the mirror. I ignored him and kept putting my earrings in. "What time you going to be home?"
I sighed running my fingers through my hair. I don't never ask him what time he is coming home when he goes out with the boys,He acting like it's the end of the world when I go out
"Mamas?"
"I don't know late probably"
"Do you have to go tonight?"
"RODDYYYYY"
He walked up to me putting his hands around my waist and kissed my neck.
"You going to miss me mamas?" I turned putting my hands on his shoulders "more than you know " he flashed me a mischievous smile.
"I love you mamas"
"I love you too daddy"
Roddy bit his lip looking at me lustfully. "Uuh uhh you will get some when I get home"
"Well let me eat it then"
I bit my lip and batted my lashes he licked his lips and started working his way down.

Roddy
I sat her on top of the sink before getting on my knees and sliding her panties down,pushing up her skirt. I looked up at her as I started sucking her clit."Shitt bae" I smirked with her clit in my mouth as she stared in my eyes. I licked and sucked faster as I slid two fingers in pumping them in her. "Uuuhhh yes" she ran her fingers through my hair. I laughed inwardly thinking how innocent she was before now she was my own personal freak. "mmmm I bout to uhhhhhh" I kept licking and sucking "Squirt on my faces mamas"
"Fuucccckkk" she squirted on my tongue and I lapped up her sweet juices. I pulled my dick out and started stroking it as I was eating her out.

"Huhhh bae " her legs started shaking
I knew she was about to cum again. I clamped down on her clit as she arched her back. "Yesss shit" I started stroking myself faster. As I ate her pussy furiously. "Imm bout to cumm again Roddy"
"Wait for me mamas" I said stroking myself faster I felt my nut building.
She squeezed my shoulder "Bae I can't hold it much longer". I stroked myself faster "Cum with me mamas " I grunted "Oh my fucking goddd" she shouted as we came together. I busted on my hand as I got up she pulled my hand and licked my seed off my fingers.
"Shit mamas" I sighed as blood rushed back into my dick. She looked down and pulled up her dress further looking at me. I smiled and grabbed her hips sliding in her.

"Mamas you so fucking tight and wet shit" I stood for a moment trying not to nut. I kissed her and started pumping inside her. "Ohh daddy I'm bout to squirt"
"Squirt on you dick mamas" I fingered her clit as I pumped faster. She squirted on me and I smiled.
"Uuhh right there" I pumped slower and deeper. "Fuck "she bit her lip as she started squirming and creaming.
I changed my motions and started pumping in a circular motion. "You feel this big ass dick ?"

"Uuhh yes that shit so good daddy"
I flicked her clit faster as her eyes rolled back and her pussy squirted like a water fall. "Aaawwwww shit mamas" I pumped faster feeling my nut crashing through me. "I'm bout to nut in my pussy Mamas"
"Fuck nut in your pussy Daddy"
I grabbed her neck and stuck my tongue in her mouth as I bottomed out in her as I started blasting. Her pussy clamped down on me as she screamed into the kiss. I finished busting as I waited for her to finish cumming then I slid out of her. "Be ready for round two when you get home" She smiled sucking my bottom lip. "I will baby" I nodded still trying to catch my breath.

Exotic
I walked in to the club looking around for Tisha. She waved me over to the bar. I walked over and saw Nikki and Kiesha along with some other girls I was familiar with. I ordered a sex on the beach "Finally we haven't been out with you in forever" Tisha said eyeing me. "That's because she be at home getting dicked down" I laughed and took a sip of my drinking looking at Kiesha. "Mmhm she probably got her walls knocked down for she came up in here" I sighed looking at Nikki "Alright y'all enough I get it what's been up with y'all though?" Everybody started filling me in with what was going on with them.

We turned up and started dancing and drinking I posted a couple videos on Snapchat. We where laughing and talking about stupid shit when someone tapped me on my arm. I turned around and Trey was smack dead in my face.

Roddy
I was at home alone bored all my niggas were busy so I was trying to watch TV but it wasn't working. I pulled out my phone and looked at Exotics Snapchat she looked like she was having fun. I knew what club she was at so I decided to get dressed and pop up on her. It was already 1:30 am so she should be ready to come home in a hour our two. I slid on some clothes and made my way to the club. I knew the owner so I went through the back where they had guards waiting for me.

I walked into the club nodding my head to polo g's 'go stupid'. I looked around scanning for Exotic and my eyes landed on her. I furrowed my eyebrows because there was a dude talking to her. Then he turned his head saying something and I saw it was Trey her ex. I started seeing Red as my anger flared.

Exotic
"Trey get over its been months now."
"I can't get over you why couldn't you at least try with me?" He grabbed my hands in his "We can still be good I don't care what you did with him"
"Trey it's - he slammed his lips on mine I pushed him off. As I hit someone behind me I turned around an saw Roddy staring at me with his eyes blazing he pushed past me and punched Trey in the mouth. "Stay the fuck away from her" he said kicking Trey in the stomach. He turned around glaring at me and dragged me out of the club. "Roddy your hurting me" I said pulling at his grip on my arm.
"Good Bitch get yo ass in the motherfucking car"
"Who are you talking to???!"

"Get in the car right fucking now"
I opened the door getting in I saw all of my friends in the mirror. I slammed the door, I waited for him to get in the car. I turned "Who the fuck are you talking to like that?"
"You better be glad I don't fucking break you jaw" my mouth fell open I was shocked as fuck he never talked to me like that in the four years I have known him.
"Did you meet that nigga here?"
"Hell no I can here with Tisha them you know that"
He gripped the steering wheel tighter
"Then why was you talking to him?"
"He came up to me I was about to end the conversation"
"Why didn't you react when he kissed you?"
"I pushed him off me you saw that!"
"Do you still have any feelings for him?"
"Roddy he was just a distraction I was trying to control my feelings for you"

We pulled up to the house he got out and slammed the car door. I put my head in my hands. I knew he was still mad and we would probably argue all night. I still couldn't get over the way he talked to me. My phone started buzzing it was the girls calling to check me.

"I am fine you guys I will see y'all on Monday" they all said a couple things before hanging up and I put my phone back in my purse. I looked up and jumped because Roddy had came back outside. I opened the car door and got out. "Who the fuck was that?"
"The girls they called to check on me after the scene you caused" I entered the door kicking my heels off. I walked upstairs to the bedroom. Roddy was right on my heels. I turned to look at him "Do you even really want to be with me?"
"Of course I'm in love with you what kind of question is that?"
"At this point a real one".
I looked at Roddy I couldn't believe he was being this way.
"Rodrick you being really insecure right now".
"Bitch I just seen you talking to your ex" I sighed he was giving me a migraine
"Nigga watch your fucking mouth"
"Naw Bitch I should be telling you to watch yours. "
"You done lost your rabbit ass mind talking to me crazy" I turned around looking for my keys.
I spotted them next to my purse on the dresser. I walked over grabbing my purse and keys. I turned around and Roddy snatched my keys. "You not fucking leaving this house."
I pulled out my phone going to the Uber app "The fuck I ain't" he snatched my phone and grabbed my neck
"WHAT THE FUCK I JUST SAY?"
I grabbed his hand looking at him, this was not Roddy the person on front of me was a stranger.

Roddy
I couldn't think straight I was too fucking angry. I let Exotic neck go and she backed up looking at me. I turned and put her keys and phone in my safe. When I turned back around she was gone. I went down stairs and started drinking Black Hennessy straight out of the bottle. I calmed down and put the bottle back. I called texted Donbo to hit me when he got a chance.

I was still mad at Exotic she shouldn't have been talking to that nigga PERIOD!! It was the principal she would flip her shit if I did the same,Maybe I should give her a taste of her own medicine. I chuckled and shook my head. I walked back upstairs walking past the guest rooms trying to see which one she was in. I got to one with the door locked. I knocked on it she didn't answer so I shrugged "Fuck it then"

I went back to our room and fell asleep on the bed.

Exotic
I locked myself in the guest room, I crying I had a bruise on my arm but not on my neck. It wasn't even the fact that he got physical with me it was the fact that he was questioning my love for him. Was I not a good girlfriend?
I cooked for him, We had sex daily, I was told him how much I loved needed and appreciated him. I cried myself to sleep. I couldn't believe how he talked to me.

I woke up at 12pm the next day. I didn't even have a chance to make us breakfast. I walked out of the guest room and walked towards out bedroom. I was still upset but that didn't mean I would stop giving my all to him. I reflected back to what his mother told me. Our bedroom was empty so I went downstairs in the kitchen. My phone and keys were on the countertop. Roddy was probably at
the studio.

I decided to get some crab legs and take it to the studio for the guys. I was wrong for not ignoring Trey I felt bad trying to give him closure. now I regretted it with all the bullshit that it caused. I showered and called in an order. I got dressed and picked up the food heading to the studio. When I got there Donbo bird, and really were pulling up. I got the pans of food and carried out. "Let me help you with that I smiled as Relly took one and Donbo carried the other.

"I brought you guys some crablegs. "my type of woman !!" Bird said loudly and I laughed walking in the building holding the door for Donbo and Relly. We made idle chat as we walked toward the studio. I walked in a did a double take because Roddy had a bitch on his lap. I blinked a couple times to make sure I wasn't tripping. Roddy looked at me with a condos ending smirk on his face. "Exotic you know Brittany right ?"my eyes flicked to her and it was the bitch from the mall. Donbo and Relly came in with the food. Relly sat the pan down and looked "Aaaww hell naw dawg " I turned on my heels and ran out of the studio passing Bird. I broke down in tears as I was running to my car. "EXOTIC!!" I fumbled with my keys trying to unlock my car. "Exotic I'm sorry Roddy's a fucking asshole" I turned and hugged Relly. "If you was mine I would never do that to you"
"You staying with him?"
"Hell naw I might be crying but I ain't no weak bitch"
Relly laughed and I did too.
"You good baby?" I smiled as Relly wiped my tears.
"Yeah I'm good"
Relly pushed hair out of my face and looked me deep in my eyes he leaned in and I put my hand on his chest.
He sighed "Damn you a good woman"
Relly opened my car door and I got in and started my car. I drove to the beach and got out turning my location off and putting it on DND.

Roddy
I pushed Brittany off me I was just using her to get back at Exotic. "You fucking DUMBASS!! Bird yelled at me and Donbo shook his head "You Dead Wrong man!!
"What the fuck you call me for?" I looked at Brittany "Hoe shut up and get out!! I looked up as Relly cam back in the room. "Where did Exotic go?" Relly shrugged and scrolled on his phone. "Nigga you single that what I do know." I pushed past him running to the parking lot
"FUUUUCCCCK'" I yelled out pulling out my phone calling her it went straight to voicemail.

I hopped in my car and skirted off going to the house thinking that's where she was. I just wanted her to feel what I felt when I seen her with Trey. I didn't think this would happen, I went into the house it was empty. I paced back and forth for two hours before collapsing on the couch . I had been calling her and she wasn't picking up. She left your dumbass for good! I sat on the couch for six hours and I finally heard the door click.
I rushed to the door. "Thank God you home mamas" I tried to hug her and she pushed me off here. "I just came to get some of my shit!!"

"What?"
"Did you fuck her Rodrick?"
"No I swear to God I just did that cuz I was mad at you about Trey"
"I knew you was going to fucking play me just get the fuck outta my face"
"I swear to God on my life I didn't fuck her." I tried to grab her waist but she pushed me off her and ran to the downstairs bathroom. I ran after her as she started throwing up in the toilet.

"You pregnant mamas!!?"
She finished throwing up and I walked over to her "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME And NO IM NOT FUCKING PREGNANT!!" I looked at her
"You saying that like you don't want to have my babies or sum"
She rolled her eyes at me before she started puking again. I tried to rub her back and she flinched me off her.
"You sure you not mamas I'm taking you to the doctor?"
"You not taking me no FUCKING WHERE CUZ I AINT PREGNANT IM ON A CONTRACEPTIVE"
I just looked at her because those aren't always 100% effective.
She got up and flushed the toilet and rinsed out her mouth with Listerine.
"Would you be mad if you were?"
She spit out the Listerine turning around she stared at me for a long time. "You were right about one thing YOU ARE FUCKING TOXIC!!" She pushed past me and left the bathroom. I shook my head as my eyes watered.

Exotic
I prayed to God that I just had a stomach bug as I walked up the stairs.
I grabbed my bag and started packing some clothes I heard Roddy walk in but I kept packing. "I swear on Jnew grave I didn't fuck her" I paused packing jnew was Roddy child hood friend that he died not to long ago. I knew if he sweared on his grave he was telling the truth because that was something he said he would never swear on. I kept packing I had to teach him a lesson I couldn't make this easy for him , he had to know this shit was not something he could ever do again.
"Mamas if you are pregnant will you tell me?" I nodded my head. "I KNOW I'm TOXIC but I love you more than life itself if we find out that you are can we try to make it work for the baby?" I zipped up my bag and I turned to face him.

"If I am pregnant yes we can try for the baby." I looked at him and my eyes watered because he was crying. I grabbed my bag and walked towards the door "CCCaann I at least get a hug?" I sat my bag down and pulled him in for a hug. I breathed in his scent and my soul broke. I almost gave in and started unpacking my bag but I forced myself to break the hug. "I love you mamas"

"I love you to Rodrick I always will"
He grabbed my bag and started walking down the stairs he put in my trunk and walked to open my door. I got in and started the car he closed my door. I pulled out of the driveway our eyes locked the whole time. I watched him in my rearview mirror as I drove to my parents house.

This is Brittany btw

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE COMMENTS ON WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE BOOK SO FAR

Also checkout my other book

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

346 26 25
Paisley is a normal girl living a normal life. At least that is what she thought. Her life is perfect with her boyfriend. She could never love anyone...
56 0 9
When a young Vanessa lives her life by a schedule so she had control of her life, it was easy. But, then she graduates from high school. Vanessa want...
410 176 35
Ruth is an enthusiastic young psychologist with the sole aim to see everyone around her happy. Everything changes,when she crosses path with Gideon,h...
I am his De avamari33

Ficțiune adolescenți

78.9K 1.4K 62
Kaden falls for his childhood friend but has a hard time showing his feelings. He has a terrible relationship with his dad, he smokes, drinks, does i...