With Jackets and Dorayaki (Mi...

By jamelaq

What would happen if reader-chan is included in the manga/anime?? Read to find out. Made from the frustration... More

00| The Fateful Encounter
01| Hanagaki Takemichi
02| I Think He's Jealous
03| Slap and Kiss
04| Sendou Atsushi
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88

Chapter 71

8K 406 1.1K
By jamelaq

I just hope you won't hate me ✌️. Which I'm sure you probably would.

It's 100% alright for you to flood my notifications with comments and stuffs like that👌🏻👌🏻. I gave you full consent.

Even if it's random...

Also,

⚠️ _

⚠️Please read slowly.

Chapter Start

3rd pov:

——flashback——

At an abandoned building far away from the bustling streets, lies one l/n y/n and one Sano 'Mikey' Manjiro, standing a few feet away facing each other.

"Y/n. Why do you keep on interfering with my plans?" Manjiro Sano ask as he look at y/n with an emotionless face and his dark blank empty eyes.

"Sano. Why did you kill the others?" Y/n ask not answering Manjiro Sano's question as she mentioned the other's name with such disgust laced in her voice.

Manjiro felt his heart throb in pain when he heard her spoke his name with such tone. He skillfully hide this emotion from the other. Clearly it wasn't wanted. Nor was it needed.

"For the same reason as what I'm gonna do now." Manjiro answered as he pulled a gun from behind him.

He held a gun on his hand and pointed it towards the other's direction. Then he spoke, "Any last words?", he ask.

"You've really changed. And so am I. Whatever you'd do, you won't be happy." Y/n then gave a smirk and said, "I can't believe why my past self agreed to date you.", before she scoff. "That's my only regret. I should've seen that one coming. I always knew there was no happy ending. Wouldn't you agree?"

"That's right. If only we haven't met, y/n." Manjiro agreed with an emotionless voice before saying, "Goodbye."

As soon as those words left his mouth, Manjiro finally pulled the trigger.

Bang!

As if in slow motion, Baji suddenly emerge from out of nowhere, taking the bullet for y/n. The bullet punctured straight at his chest just a couple millimeters below his heart.

Both y/n and Manjiro were shock by Baji's sudden appearance. "Baji!!" Y/n shouted with a hint of fright in her voice as she hurriedly kneeled beside Baji and cradled him in her arms. "Why..?" Y/n ask in both shock and disbelief as tears began to gather on her eyes.

"Baji... wh-... why..?" Manjiro uttered  in disbelief which only he could hear. He couldn't believe that Baji would jump in front of a bullet and risk his life for y/n.

He watch as y/n cradle Baji in her arms as she cry while trying to stop the blood with her hand from flowing out his body. 

And again, his heart throb in pain.

He wanted to be the one who was cradled in y/n's arms. He wanted to be close to her again. To hug her. Kiss her. Just like in their teens. But he can't. At least, not anymore. After all that he have done.

Because he knew that he isn't the one inside her heart anymore. He had it, but he blew it away. He threw it away. It was the worst decision he had ever made.

He knew he was dumb. Stupid. That's why he was living all his life with regret, pain, sadness, and loneliness. If only there was someone who could save him from his miseries.

"It's because... I love you, y/n." Manjiro heard Baji said in his weakened faint voice towards y/n.

"Baji. Stop. Please don't speak." Y/n said as tears now stream down her face as she desperately tried to stop his bleeding. "I'll bring you to the hospital. So please..." She cried.

"Y/n-chan... please... don't cry..." Baji said as he gave her a weak smile while he lift his hand up to wipe her tears away. Staining her cheeks with his blood in the process.

Manjiro watch this all happen in front of him. He wanted to move, but he couldn't. Why is this happening in his life?

"I...wanna talk to Mikey... alone. Please..." Baji requested in his weakened voice.

"But..." y/n tried to argue but Baji beat her to it. "It's between me and him..." Baji stated. "...Please. Y/n... I need to talk to Mikey for the last time..." He pleaded as he gave her the best smile he could muster in this situation.

And it broke Y/n's heart more. 'For the last time' he stated as it repeatedly played in her mind.

Y/n closed her eyes as she finally relented after a few seconds of thinking.

She carefully lay Baji on the floor before she stood up and hesitantly walk out the room. Looking at Baji for the last time.

"Mikey, you bastard. Back... then, I shouldn't... have given up on y/n... just for you... to f*cking easily give up... on her... as soon as you had... another girl you took... a f*cking 'liking' to... during the time... you and y/n were still dating..." Baji started weakly with his breath weakening every time he speak.

"Damn it! ...It was so unfair..." Baji cursed as tears stream down his face as he look at the ceiling above him.

"I knew... that y/n likes you even... before you two dated, so I let her... become happy with you. I ...let her be with you. I watch on from the sidelines... as you two fell inlove... I watch her smile because of you... I watch her get flustered because of you... I watch her be with you. And that was fine... It was f*ckin' fine." Baji paused as he weakly turn his head with such difficulty to look at Manjiro on his side.

"You two... are both very important... people to me. I was happy... whenever I see her happy. And that... also includes you, Mikey." Baji said with a broken smile on his now pale face. "I love you two...so god damn much!" Baji choked on his words... or is it because of the blood coming out of his mouth?

"But then... I saw her cry... because of you... I saw her lose herself... I saw her hurt herself... I saw her blame herself... She blamed herself... for not being good enough for you. That all happened... because of you. She ask me... if she ever did something wrong... I hated it... I f*cking hated it... when she blames herself. At those moment... I saw how the once bright and happy y/n... dies." Baji weakly manage to say as he took deep breaths to utter those words.

At this moment, Baji was angry. He didn't know if he was angry at himself for only watching or at Mikey for doing that to y/n. "Why do you have so much impact on y/n's life?" Baji rhetorically ask. He was full of regret...

"She was so heartbroken, depressed,... malnourished. She was having nightmares... every single f*cking night... to the point... that she couldn't sleep... but I... I couldn't do a damn single thing... about it... to bring her even just a single step back...to who she was before. When she was still the bright y/n... I once knew... and fell inlove with,... and I still am. I couldn't do... a single damn f*cking thing... about it." Baji was now blaming himself. "And it hurts... It f*cking hurts to not be able to... bring her back."

"Y/n was all... I could ever ask for. But I... I knew I couldn't have her. Because... she still f*cking loves you, Damn it!" He cursed. Frustration and anger laced his voice. And again, Baji didn't know if he was angry at Mikey or at himself.

"Why... Why did you do that, Mikey? Why did you kill y/n's bright self?" Baji ask. "I knew back then... you always tell y/n... to not leave you... but why. Why did YOU leave her?... You left her for some other girl. I remember... you saying to me way back in the past... that y/n is not... any other girl. So, why did you abandon her, Mikey? Is she better than y/n?... Mikey, you're so selfish, you know that?"

"You didn't even f*cking know... or realize... what you f*cking have... that I sometimes envy you... for having y/n's love. For having you... in her heart.... Her mind.... Her soul." Baji stated as he let his tears fall freely. There's no point in holding it back. After all, he's certain that he'll die soon. "Tell me... was she so easy to replace?... Why did you push her away?"

"Baji... I-..." Mikey tried to talk but Baji did not let him.

"Even after all this... Believe me, Mikey, I... I really wanted to hate you... But I couldn't. I f*cking... couldn't hate you, Manjiro. Because you are my best friend... and... If there's ever a chance... where we could go back... in time to the past... please, do not... break y/n's heart. Stay with her...for me. Because I'm the most happy,... whenever you and y/n are happy." Baji said as he breathe his last.

His hands now lay limp on his chest as the faint rising and falling of his chest finally stop. His lungs stop functioning, as his heart finally stop beating. Tears remained staining his pale face.

And everything was silent.

Too silent.

"Baji..." Manjiro allowed a few tears to fall as he said his name in grief.

Then he heard quiet sniffles on the direction y/n went just a while ago. He look towards y/n and saw her silently crying. Grieving over Baji's death. He guessed that y/n heard everything.

Y/n notice the other looking at her and lifted her head up. She then walk towards him as she said, "Baji was right. I still love you, Sano. And I hated it.", while she wipe her tears.

She continue to walk pass him while still talking. "I hated myself for that. I lied earlier about only having one regret." Y/n now stop in front of a large broken window.

She then slightly turn her body to look at Mikey and continued, "That was my second regret, actually. My first regret... was the fact... that I met you."

Manjiro's eyes slightly widen at her words. He didn't know what he's feeling. But he knew one thing; it was painful. So f*cking painful. He felt as if someone just rip his heart out of his chest and squeeze it. Stab it a million times. But it was not enough.

"I wouldn't let you kill me, Mikey. My soul wouldn't like that." Y/n then gave him her first genuine smile in years. A smile that Mikey had missed for a very very long time.

The smile that's always appearing on his mind. In his dreams.

But now...

It would forever be the start of his nightmares.

"Goodbye, Manjiro." Y/n said as she uttered his name with all her love— just like the first time she realized she fell in love with him— before she jump off the window of the 7th floor.

"Y/n...chin..?" Manjiro whispered, as he watch when she suddenly disappeared in front of him.

He didn't notice his eyes widening, nor his legs that unknowingly moved towards her, nor his hand that unconsciously went to grab her.

To save her.

But what's the point? He originally came here to kill her. To forget about her.

He unconsciously drop his pistol before his knees followed, now kneeling on the floor. His eyes staring in horror as he look outside the window, on the ground below, where her body now laid, when she jumped.

He saw her bloodied body on the ground. You were dead. Dead. You were surrounded with your red red crimson blood. His tears continued to stream down his face unknowingly.

"Y/n...chin..." His voice broke as he uttered his first love's name.

He didn't know that the smile he very much miss throughout this years, would be the very same smile she'll give him right after she killed herself.

The horror of such fact.

The horror of this reality.

It would forever become his nightmare.

Did he regret tho? He doesn't know. Afterall, he came here to kill her. And then, Baji was supposed to be next. But now,... he just killed two birds with one stone.

Was it painful? Yes.

Yes, it was.

He killed them.

But why is he crying?

He didn't know he was still capable of such.

Perhaps his heart wasn't numb enough before they died.

But now... he didn't know.

He felt his tears running down his face as he look at y/n's dead body.

He couldn't help but to let his tears fall.

If he look back, he'll see his best friend's dead body.

If he look down, he'll see his true love's dead body.

Surrounded by that red liquid.

Everything's surrounded by that red red blood.

On this day, at this moment, Sano 'Mikey' Manjiro, a notorious criminal, lost both his best friend, Keisuke Baji, and his first love, l/n y/n, right in front of his eyes.

——End of flashback——

"... Mikey???" Takemichi called as tears continues to fall from his eyes.

"You're lying... not true??" Takemichi cried. "Answer me... Mikey..."

He lifted Mikey's head and hug him. As he remembers the good times he spent with Mikey in the past.

"Takemitchy." Naoto called from behind the crying boy.

And on this day, Sano "Mikey" Manjiro, passed away in the arms of Hanagaki Takemichi inside an abandoned collapsed building in the Philippines.

Chapter End
(Not Edited)

How are you?

Reading this again, I realized it's not really painful to read... for me at least. (Or is it because I've read it repeatedly for a long time now?)

I hope you guys are not crying... but here's a tissue 🧻🧻 for you.

I'm really not good in writing angst... why did I tried this😖.

Anyways, I hope you like this chapter...

Feel free to give me feedback on my first ever written angst!

It would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Bye-bye!

...not me leaving you guys on a sad chapter over this weekend...😗🎶😗🎵

Peace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 11.1K 50
(Only certain parts of this follow the original storyline!) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ It Had All Started With A Promise To Stay...
239K 8.6K 40
Sano "Mikey" Manjiro was a boy who couldn't care less about girls or relationships. To him, all that mattered was friends, family, and having fun. In...
27.1K 871 22
Hi guys, this is a Mikey x reader but it will kind of slow progress between the two. Yes we are badasses in this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I hope you guys enjoy t...
2.9K 69 59
Takemichi had only planned to save Hina, but that quickly changes when he meets Sano Manjirou and Manyuda Shiho. He had even planned to do it alone...