Ex-Married Couple

By missanonymousL

[COMPLETED] They were once married... Hearts were once one... But it broke, Where Jungkook and Lisa once tied... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE
CHAP.1
CHAP.2
CHAP.3
CHAP.4
CHAP.5
CHAP.6
CHAP.7
CHAP.8
CHAP.9
CHAP.10
CHAP.11
CHAP.12
CHAP.13
CHAP.14
CHAP.15
CHAP.16
CHAP.17
CHAP.18
CHAP.19
CHAP.20
CHAP.21
CHAP.22
CHAP.23
CHAP.24
CHAP.25
CHAP.26
CHAP.27
CHAP.28
CHAP.29
CHAP.30
CHAP.31
CHAP.32
CHAP.33
CHAP.34
CHAP.35
CHAP.36
CHAP.38
CHAP.39
CHAP.40
CHAP.41
CHAP.42
CHAP.43
CHAP.44
Ending Letter
EPILOGUE

CHAP.37

3K 100 8
By missanonymousL

CHAP.37

———»•«———

“How are you and Eunwoo?” Lisa’s mom asked her. They are currently at the dining table, eating dinner together.

“Good.” Was all Lisa said.

“Just good?” her mom pushed but Lisa just nodded at the woman. She won’t tell them that she is close to him now since she doesn’t want them to assume things.

“You two should keep up your relationship. You’ll get married soon.” Her mom said but Lisa just ate her meal silently.

“Eunwoo is a good man, darling. I’m sure he will be a good husband for you.” Lisa then stood up and faced her parents emotionlessly.

“I’m finished. If you’ll excuse me, I’ll head to my room now.” Lisa said then her father gestured her before she bowed silently and walked upstairs.

Layla could only sigh at this.

“Just let them be for now, Layla. She just came back.” Marco told his wife then Layla just nodded before continuing to eat her meal.

Lisa is inside her room, lying on the bed, looking at the white ceiling blankly.

Marriage.

She wanted to just ran out of there and live with Jungkook again just like before. She wanted to escape and attain freedom.

Marriage.

She never wanted to get married, not to someone doesn’t love.

Marriage.

She only wanted him. She only wanted Jungkook.

A lone tear escaped her doe eyes as she looked at the ceiling.

“Why do I have to deal with all of this?” Lisa sobbed even harder as she covered her face while crying so hard.

Lisa woke up with a puffy eyes. She quickly ordered Tzuyu to get her an ice pack and towel.

“Li! Gosh! I missed you!” Rosé said and jumped on her bed that made her bounce a little.

“Hey! Watch out!”

“Wai—did you cry?” Rosé asked as she observed the girl’s puffy eyes.

“No.”

“Stop lying, girl. Tell me what happened.”

“No.”

“I didn’t ask you. I said, tell me.” Rosé said as she rolled her eyes sassily. Lisa kept her mouth shut and did her work. She placed the ice pack on her eyes and relaxed on the bed.

“Come on, Li. Did you and your parents fought last night?” Rosé asked but the girl still did not respond, “I’ll call aunty and uncle, I’ll tell them you cried.”

“Don’t you dare.” Lisa glared sharply at the girl who gave her a smug look and sat back on the bed.

“I’m all ears, woman.” Rosé said and laid on the bed. She placed her chin on top of her palm as she waited for the girl to open up.

Lisa could only sigh in defeat, “We didn’t. Now I answered, satisfied?” Rosé shook her head at this.

“Then why did you cry?”

“I did—”

“Don’t lie.” Rosé glared at her. Lisa inhaled sharply in annoyance. The girl won’t really let her go not until she opens up and tells her the whole story.

“Ugh! Fine! We talked about Eunwoo.” Lisa gave up and told her the story. Rosé’s gaze soften as she looked at her bestfriend helplessly.

“They really won’t free you huh?” Rosé asked that made the latter sigh before placing the ice pack back to her eyes.

“Does Jungkook know?” she asked but the girl only shook her head as a no, “When do you plan on telling him then?” she urged.

“I don’t… know yet.” Lisa said before putting the ice pack away. Lisa heaved a deep sigh again and looked at her friend and smiled.

“Stop with the smile, Li. I know you’re not okay.” Rosé said then the girl stood up and walked towards the bathroom and washed her face.

“Why don’t you ask Eunwoo for help? The guy can help you, you know? Let him talk to Jungkook.” Rosé suggested as she watched her friend rub soap on her face.

“I don’t want to cause any inconvenience to him, Ro.” Lisa said as she looked at the mirror.

“It’s not an inconvenience, Li. Your whole life depends on this. If you two don’t act up, you’ll have no choice but to be tied up together for the rest of your life.” Rosé said as she rinsed her face on the sink. Lisa took a towel and wiped her face and was about to speak but then someone knocked on the door.

“Miss? Your breakfast is ready!” Tzuyu’s voice was heard from the outside.

“Alright, we’re coming!” Rosé answered as she stood up, “Let’s eat now. And also, think about it.” Lisa nodded before following the girl downstairs.

“Where’s my parents?” Lisa asked their maid.

“They left earlier this morning. They said they have meetings today.” Lisa nodded at this before sitting on the dining chair.

Jieun again smiled brightly as she walked towards Jungkook’s office. It has been her routine to always go and visit the man.

“You again?” Jungkook’s voice laced annoyance. Although, the girl was hurt by the tone of his voice, she disregarded it and continued her act.

“Here. I brought you lunch.” Jieun said in oh-so sweet voice that made him somewhat disgusted. No offense.

Just as Jungkook was about to speak, someone knocked on the door.

“Come in.”

“Sir, Miss Lisa is waiting for you in the lobby.” Jungkook immediately stood up. He walked to the door before stopping.

“Postpone my meetings for the day, Sehun.” And with that, Jungkook completely walked out of the office and headed to the lobby to meet his woman.

Sehun also left and went to his own office leaving Jieun whose completely red because of both embarassment and anger.

She felt embarassed that Jungkook neglected her face to face. She is angry because of that same damned woman.

She oathed to herself, the day she knew who she was, that she will hate the girl for everything that she took. Jungkook’s heart—the thing that she was yearning for all these years.

“I hate you, Lalisa. I loathe you!” Jieun shouted on top of her lungs as she clenched her fist so hard. She was breathing hard due to anger.

“I will destroy you, Lalisa. I will get Jungkook no matter what. Just wait and see.” Jieun said before laughing hysterically like a devil she is.

Jungkook smiled at the sight of Lisa. Although she was in a complete diguise, wearing a black cap, mask, sunglass covering almost half of her face and a black hoodie and black tight jeans. The girl was on her phone as she sat on the couch placed at the lobby.

He then took his phone out and sent a quick text to Lisa.

[I’m here, babe.] he sent then Lisa stood up and looked around until she caught a sight of her boyfriend. 

The two headed towards the parking lot and went inside his luxurious car.

“I missed you.” Lisa pouted that made him chuckle. He pinched her cheeks and pecked her lips before starting the engine.

“We’ll go eat lunch first hmm?” Jungkook said then Lisa nodded at him and smiled.

While eating lunch, the two talked about how their day was going.

“Aren’t you busy today? I shouldn’t have visited—”

“It’s alright, baby. I missed you as well. Besides, I already told Sehun everything.” Jungkook explained and held her hands on the table while he smiled at her lovingly. Lisa also smiled and the two began to talk about random stuffs and laughed together.

The night quickly came, Jungkook drove Lisa home since it was so late.

“Goodnight, babe. Bye!” Lisa said and gave her boyfriend a quick peck.

“Goodnight, baby. I love you!” Jungkook said then Lisa smiled at him.

“Love you too!” Lisa said before going off the car. Lisa waved at him before going inside the gate.

Lisa went inside and was quickly greeted by both her parents and the Cha Family.

“Darling! Where were you? I tried calling you.” Her mom said and hugged her happily. Lisa smiled at them and bowed at the Cha Family.

“I went out with my friend, mom. I’m sorry  my phone died.” Lisa lied smoothly, the elders seems to buy it so she was relieved.

Lisa then went to her sit beside her mom just in front of Eunwoo.

“Your marriage is coming in three months. We will make it public 2 months before hmm?” Cha Suryeon said then Layla nodded in agreement. Lisa just ate silently and listened to their conversation.

“Lisa darling, have you picked out your wedding gown?” Suryeon asked then Lisa gave a small smile before shaking her head as a no.

“Well, I already contacted a designer for it. He’s from Paris and is arriving next week.” Layla said then the two families nodded their heads happily.

The dinner ended quickly but it was like a decade for Lisa. She was so sick of them talking about the marriage all over.

Jungkook was drinking with his friends to celebrate the upcoming wedding of their oldest, Jin.

In all of them, Jin was the luckiest when it comes to lovelife. The guy had the healthiest relationship, their love is so strong.

“Toast for the upcoming wedding of Jin hyung!” Hoseok said and raised his wine. The others also followed and made a toast for the oldest.

“Wah! Jin hyung is really a man now!” Jimin said that earned a laugh from the others.

“Hey! What do you mean about that huh?!” Jin said and threw a snack towards Jimin’s face.

“What? I mean, all this years, you’ve been acting so childish!” Jimin retorted and threw a snack towards him while the others laughed at their silliness.

“You ungrateful brat!” Jin said and was soon folloeed by a fistful of laughter.

“Well, these three are already behind. Just when do you plan on getting your own womam huh?” Jin asked the three respectively Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi. The three only shrugged their shoulders and drank their wine.

“Let’s just wait until they find someone.” Taehyung said that made Jungkook roll his eyes.

“Wait? Until when, hyung? Until we get old?” Jungkook teased then Yoongi threw a snack towards his direction.

“Just because you and your girl got back together doesn’t mean that you can brag your lovelife, kid.” Yoongi said that earned a laugh from the others. The seven had fun together, teasing and laughing at each other.

Month had passed, Jin and Jisoo’s wedding finally came.

All their friends and families were there except for Lisa and Rosé’s parents. They were sitting at the round table while the other guests also sat on their reserved seats.

“Congrats, Jin oppa, Soo!” Lisa said happily then Jisoo and Jin smiled at her and nodded.

“Thank you, Li!” Jisoo said.

“Well, let’s toast for the newly wedded couple here! Come on!” Jimin said as he stood up and raised his glass of wine. The other guests and families joined and raised their glass for a toast.

“Thank you, everyone.” Jin said and held his wife’s waist as they both smiled to their guests and families.

They smiled as the couple went to their guests and talked to them.

Lisa was just looking at Jin and Jisoo with a soft smile. She remembered when she and Jungkook got married, she is just as happy as Jisoo and Jin.

Jungkook noticed Lisa’s silence and so he leaned to her ear and whispered.

“Are you alright?” Jungkook whispered then Lisa jumped out of her thoughts and looked at Jungkook and smiled.

“I’m fine.” Lisa said then Jungkook gazed at her worriedly.

“You sure?” he asked then Lisa nodded at him and smiled. Jungkook then nodded and combwd her silky hair with his hands gently.

He then placed his hand on top of her leg which startled her a bit. He chuckled at her reaction before turning to his friends who talked to him.

After a while, Lisa decided to go outside for a bit.

“I’ll go out for a moment.” Lisa whispered to him. He looked at her and gazed her questioningly.

“Why?”

“Nothing. Just wanna chill for a bit. Don’t worry, I won’t take long.” Lisa said and squeezed his hand on her thigh before standing and walking out of the place.

Lisa went out and embraced herself. She looked at the moon and closed her eyes. She recalled her wedding day with Jungkook.

One of the happiest day of her life. Although the wedding wasn’t that grand, she was so happy back then. She never cared about anything else, all she cared was that she is legally married to him.

She got startled when a hand wrapped on her waist. Soon it was followed by a man snuggling his hear on the crook of her neck.

“What were you thinking?” he asked then Lisa just shook her head and smiled at him.

“Nothing. Just happy for them.” Lisa said and looked at the dark blue sky.

“Hmm.” He said then whispered to her, “It’s chilly. You’ll get cold here. Let’s go inside now hmm?” he said then Lisa nodded at him.

———»•«———
Jinsoo the luckiest couple in this story!🎉

Also, about Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon hehe~ I didn't have any ships for them so hehe~

Enjoy!😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 103 23
Jungkook and Lisa got married with love but Jungkook mom always hate Lisa she thinks Lisa only need Jungkook money, she always hurt her even after Ju...
198K 5.9K 34
What will you do if you met your husband again? Your husband that you never loved from the first place the husband who makes your blood boil everyti...
341K 7.6K 46
"I'm sorry for breaking your heart.. Lisa" He said. "It was real for me. I don't know what it was for you but for me it was real. It meant more that...
286K 8K 53
Two idols had a bitter past but she still has feelings for him. Can he define his feelings in the end? It has been a tough rollercoaster ride for the...