The Warners With Red

By Beautyyyshaker9000

Yakko x Red ~Book 1~ ~~~~~~~~~~ Crazy. Love. And rakish-ness. Red Pandalore's her name and she's a forgotten... More

Author's Notes - REALLY IMPORTANT
Opening Theme
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 11

33 0 0
By Beautyyyshaker9000

Once Hello Nurse was out of sight, Yakko and I ran towards the other side of the buildings, of Carson City, because Wakko and Dot were there, running from the the other two, Scratchy and Plotz.

"We gotta hurry, Yakko!" I said shouting at him, who was litterally, behind me.

"I'm coming, I'm coming, Red!" Yakko blurted out, in between pants.

When we reached there, Dot and Wakko were trying to get rid of the two but they were persistent this time. Though something in this whole scenario, was fishy. Scratchy and Plotz, would give up easily but they were running much better than the last time, the Warners saw them. Why the perseverance?

All of a sudden, the police were on the track too, hearing the commotion from their stations and screams of the people that the Warner brother and sister crashed into, because they were running from the three; riding alongside the two running men, as if they were in some Tokyo drift, or something. Who even called for these guys? I knew they were, now, in trouble. The police put out their sirens and hollared to them to stop, put their hands up and bend down. Though Dot commented on the statement.

"Wow, how rude! I am peeved!" Dot shouted back frowning, when they tried to maneuver themselves to safety but they just couldn't wag them off.

"AAGH!" Wakko screamed and screamed, even more.

Yakko was now devastated that his siblings were about to get caught. I saw the look of worry, in his eyes. Whatever happened with him and the Nurse was, now, the least of my concerns, as I delved into the chaos.

Once I reached the ground I striked a pose and took out my infamous bamboo fighting stick and ran towards the police, using my bamboo spear-like rod, to sever one of the car's, wheels. The police in that certain car screamed taking out his gun from his holsters, then pointed them at me but I just rolled my eyes and swiftly knocked him down from off feet, then held him in place.

"Well, it seems like you are swept off your feet, huh?" Yakko joked and I just sighed and chuckled but told him to be serious.

"What? I wanna be funny, alright, this is already getting too intense now! This is how I cope!" Yakko said, explaining his actions as if he'd been caught red handed. I looled back down to the officer, writhing beneath me, as I then growled at him.

"Don't do that, again, sir. This is a kids show. And what you just did, showed animal cruelty!" I growled at the police man, not noticing Yakko watching me the entire time, having love hearts in his eyes.

Finally, he screamed. So, I let him go as he ran off into the distance screaming, "I'M SO SORRY!" I smirked. Great, one down, four more cars, to go.

"Guys! A little help, please!" I shouted back at the Warner siblings who were standing there like statues.

"Thought you'd never ask!" Dot replied back putting on her gaming face, getting ready, as did the others.

This time, Wakko and Dot joined in the fight, and Dot took out her whackable hammer, while Wakko opened his mouth super wide that, right after I severed each of the four cars, Dot would bat them into Wakko's mouth, while Yakko would secretly put dynamite into the cars and a huge explosion would set off.

"Huh, well that would suffice." I said mumbling to myself, seeing Yakko sneaking the red sticks, with lighted matches, into the hoods of each of the cars, that the other officers, went screaming and running for their lives.

"Wow, maybe we should have added some spice into it, people, but that was epic!" Wakko suggested and when he meant spice, he meant to stack the cars like how a burger would. Typical Wakko. But overall, we had a great fight. I laughed at his statement and we did victory dances, untill...

"That was interesting," Plotz said out loud, as we then slowly subsided our victory dances and turned to look at them. Happiness, doesn't last forever.

"Uuuhhh...having a nice day, sirs?" Yakko said trying to act innocent and mesmerisingly casual as possible, while we slinked away at the same time.

"Well, it is a nice day - WAIT, a second...We are here to chase the Warners down, not talk to them!" Plotz said. And we all turned around quickly on our heels and kept running away from this persistent group.

Now, we just had to focus on Scratchy and Plotz. We still kept running up and down the buildings, around the buildings and knocking down some stuff in a scurry, but the duo were still chasing us, until Yakko had a brilliant idea, that I hoped it was the best idea.

"Let's lead them to Hello Nurse!"

I still can't trust her but if Yakko does then I should trust her, as well, though Dot and Wakko were unsure.

"W-Why do we need to bring them to hello nurse?" Dot asked in confusion.

"Yeah, Yakko...why do we need to bring ourselves to Hello nurse? Though I know you like her because she's pretty and all but she was chasing us a few moments ago."

"Hehe, you'll see," Yakko said smirking playfully, yet secretly despised the mention of Hello Nurse, turning his face a bit saddened, as he looked away. Yes, he liked her but no one was as kind and perfect, as me.

We then did a full u-turn and ran back to where we came from, and saw Hello Nurse at a cafe getting herself some coffee, and sipping it, while waiting for her two others. We spotted her. She sat poshly down on her chair, showing her legs and smooth tan skin, as her porcelain dress was just up to her thighs, with her nurse cap, on top of her head.

Seeing the two men behind us, we could tell that they are gaining like cheetahs. We tried to shake them off but they were still running! Surprisingly...

"HELLO, NURSE!" Wakko howled out the name, having love hearts in his eyes, as we all discretely laughed at him, while Nurse just rolled her eyes.

"Please, we need your help! Tell those baffoons to get lost!" Dot immediately bombed the question, pleading right there and now.

I seriously, felt sorry for her and felt guilty. I should never have gone with them. But they made me who I am now and I am not going to give up on my new found, family. Even I, wouldn't want to give up on the person I loved so much. Him, being Yakko Warner.

"And why should I take orders from a little, dog?" Hello nurse replied grouching holding her nose up high. And a look of betrayal flashed across my face so did Yakko's.

"AhEm! We had a deal, Nurse!" Yakko responded with a scowl and a frown on his face clearly beginning to get mad.

"Oh, you should listen to my older brother, chump, because you will definitely have a problem...that, being me!" Dot replied growling internally, pointing a thumb to herself, hearing the stereotype coming from the toon of a person.

"Haha, you do not, want to cross her, lady." Wakko said smiling, cheekily,

Hello Nurse, frowned at this and the thought, that she had to betray her people and friends, just so we could go free, was the most zaney thing she has ever done. She could be fired for not notifying the men.

There was a long pause and wait, until the guys showed up and hollered for Nurse to capture us.

"Well, what are you waiting for, Nurse, capture them already!" Plotz screamed and the sound of him made her jump in fright. Now she had a big decision to make, until another deal formed in her mind. She was about to speak, when I just quickly cut through the silence.

"No, wait! Take me! I'm the one they are wanting. Just let them go!" I said, for I was terrified about what the Warners would suffer, when they get back, and so I didn't want that to happen. I would rather have them do to me, than with the only family I had left. The truest ones.

Once the men caught up, panting and heaving as they flopped down into the chairs, taking their seats, and they started wiping their foreheads that were filled with sweat. Apparently, we were betrayed by Hello Nurse and so I was grabbed, then held tightly by the firm hands of Hello Nurse, while Yakko and the others watched on, in horror.

"I got them! But the girl, wants the others to have a pass and just bring this one, back." Hello Nurse stated and the others agreed to the deal. She evily smirked. The Warners and I suddenly had a look of fear on our faces, and Yakko and or anyone had to do something quick

Before they tied me up, Yakko and the others started grabbing on to Hello Nurse's arms, legs, face and distracted her for as long as they could, to get me out of their grasp. Yakko didn't want his love to go. That, being me.

"Wait, we didn't even have the time to litterally negotiate! Nurse just grabbed Red and squeezed her wrists so tightly, that, that's just animal abuse!" Yakko exclaimed, dramatically pleading for my freedom. I blushed at the statement since I knew that he stole that line from me. I smiled slightly, but frowned as the conversation went on.

Though the three just faceplamed at his justification, but they still stood their ground, not saying anything.

"What is up with Nevada, anyway!" Yakko said, screaming jumping in frustration.

"Yeah! And now, you're just, FEAR MONGERING." Dot added, talking to the trio, facing them. Dot wasn't ready to lose me just yet to some desperate money grabbers. She would rather fight, than flight.

"Or, I'll just have to eat you all, alive!" Wakko hands on hips, smiling evily with his, cute as, tongue sticking out and narrowing his eyes at the three, pointing at them. Me and the siblings just looked at him in fear, for a bit. Wow...um don't over use that potential, Wakko, I thought.

Nurse, Scratchy and Plotz, all gulped but they didn't even budge a bit, since they know how the Warners can be. They are toons who still have to work on their civility, especially when they are to get back to the Warner studios, Burbank, CALIFORNIA.

"Sorry but she went against the rules and you three allowed her to come with you, to break the rules!" Plotz

"And I promised, Red, that I would take the blame, and not her! So either she gets free and I get blamed for this or we won't stop buggin' ya, meaning there would be no deal!" Yakko said, putting his foot down, on the deal. 

"How dare you talk back to me! You are to be taken cared of and that is why you three are coming back home, with us!"

"We had a DEAL! Do you even know what a deal, MEANS!?" Yakko replied back, shouting already and the creases on his forehead, was already pushing itself to its limits.

"Yes, I did say you guys could go, to spend some time with her, but only for a little while. And the last time I checked, we didn't shake on it, so it is settled. we only wanted to give you time with her but, alas, she has to be removed!" Plotz exclaimed closing his eyes in victory.

Unfortunately, what he didn't see, was Yakko, Wakko and Dot; secretly, yet swiftly, tied up Hello Nurse and Scratchy...which then leaves, Plotz. Yakko tapped him on the shoulder. Plotz opened his eyes seeing a match on Yakko's gloved hand, smirking.

"And this is what you get, for not keeping the promises and hiding that bit of information from us...Goodnight everybody!" Yakko shouted cheeringly, as he secured Nurse and Scratchy to a rocket bullet and set match, to the tail end of it. They both screamed once the rocket popped and carried them with it, the nurse and the psychiatrist, into the ocean blue, sky, a trail of smoke could also be seen in the distance.

I was surprised at what Yakko just did and looked back at Plotz.

He looked up in complexion, seeing his friends get blasted to the sky and gulped deeper, now that he was out numbered. He then set his head back down, toward the Warners and me.

"Fine! But you..." He said pointing at me, seething, "Are not welcome at Burbank anymore! You rebel!"

I gasped at his words and a tear started forming in my eyes. And the Warners could just stand there, dumbfounded. They saw my tears about to flow and they were terribly guilty of what they had done.

"I-I'm so sorry, Red," Yakko said, comforting me, "It's my fault, I-I should have...but what could I do? I didn't want to stand by and watch them erase you from this huge opportunity to be yourself, Red..." Yakko sighed and tears formed in his eyes too, "You have bee the best person that has ever happened to pop by, from nowhere. You care for my family. My siblings..." Yakko looked at me and I saw his puffy, red eyes staring back at me with love and kindness and smiled. I smiled back, not knowing what to say to such kind words.

Wakko and Dot started crying, and took out their gems that I gave them. I was surprised that they brought those, with them. My eyes widened, like small, saucers.

"Y-You still have those!" I exclaimed with shock.

"We promised to give you a home but now..." Dot said with a sad sigh.

"We are also the ones who took away that opportunity." Wakko said sadly, finishing the sentence.

"I'll be fine guys...you can go back to Burbank. I'll be staying, to find a better job than last time. I don't want you guys to be overstayers." I chuckled lightly, yet sadly.

"No, we are not leaving you!" Yakko insisted.

"We can make our own raft and sail the seas by ourselves!" Wakko suggested randomly.

"You have a home to go to, Yakko...and siblings!" I said looking at him and the others.

"Well, I'm- we, are not leaving you alone and my siblings and I love ya too much to leave you here in this deserted place." He dramatically exaggerated his point and hugged me softly. Including his siblings, Yakko brought us all into a group hug and we started crying on each other's shoulders for comfort. It was a great feeling of a family that will have each other's backs no matter what.

Once we didn't feel the hugs from the other two, I could only tell who I was hugging. It was Yakko Warner. Suddenly, we pulled apart and blushed madly, giving an awkward silence hang around. Wakko and Dot facepalmed, once Yakko stated the most awkward question.

"Are you alright, Red?" Yakko said then smirked of an idea, "Because you look red!" He said chuckling at his own joke, and I laughed as well thinking it was quite cute, but still blushed red, when I saw Wakko and Dot watching the whole thing unfold.

"Oh, my goodness! Just ki-" Dot started but Wakko cut her off, jabbing his left finger in front of her mouth, and said...

"No, Dot! Not here! This is a kids' show!" Wakko shushed his sister and winked at me, so I blushed. Hopefully he didn't know my love for his older brother. But maybe he does especially on that balcony though...ugh.

"Oh, shut up Dot!" I said yelling at her but not raising my voice so much.

Dot slapped Wakko's hands off of her mouth and she eyed my hands on her older brother's and smirked at me.

I then realised I was still holding Yakko's hands without noticing them, after a glance and fought my hormones not to get so red and surprisingly they obeyed. I found my voice and spoke...

"Uh, Yakko? Please, uh..." I said, eyeing our hands which were, entertwinde with each other infront of us.

"Oh, my- I'm so sorry, I didn't -" Yakko said, stuttering profoundly.

"Oh, no! It's fine, no need to apologise, Yakko. Besides we can finally do some tricks up our togas, since we may be living in those apartments, on our own, for now!" I said cheering them up, "If you are willing." Then, I received nods, laughs and smiles meaning they were ready for anything that life would throw at us with a little mischief, here and there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 264 21
Was created to be a villian, became apart of The Warners instead. But This Warner Doesn't really like being a "Warner" She doesn't like to be a "Test...
16.6K 487 32
Spin-Off of Taarey - Red String of Fate (Would suggest you read that first) ************************************************************************...
119K 2.9K 40
•[ The writer is on a long hiatus due to stress but will come back soon !! ]• "ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴊᴏɪɴ ᴜs! ʟᴇᴛs ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ!" The words i never...
37.1K 733 12
(Y/n) Plotz and her younger siblings, Sophie and Max, are the daughters and son of Thaddeus Plotz, the CEO of Warner Brothers. Unwillingly, they end...