Ex-Married Couple

By missanonymousL

[COMPLETED] They were once married... Hearts were once one... But it broke, Where Jungkook and Lisa once tied... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE
CHAP.1
CHAP.2
CHAP.3
CHAP.4
CHAP.5
CHAP.6
CHAP.7
CHAP.8
CHAP.9
CHAP.10
CHAP.11
CHAP.12
CHAP.13
CHAP.14
CHAP.15
CHAP.16
CHAP.17
CHAP.18
CHAP.19
CHAP.20
CHAP.21
CHAP.22
CHAP.23
CHAP.24
CHAP.25
CHAP.26
CHAP.27
CHAP.28
CHAP.29
CHAP.30
CHAP.31
CHAP.32
CHAP.33
CHAP.34
CHAP.35
CHAP.37
CHAP.38
CHAP.39
CHAP.40
CHAP.41
CHAP.42
CHAP.43
CHAP.44
Ending Letter
EPILOGUE

CHAP.36

3.2K 111 13
By missanonymousL

CHAP.36

———»•«———

Days passed and they are currently inside the Chanel store, choosing different dresses and clothes. Jennie was the one who suggested for them to hang out and this—is what she defines as hang out. Buy and spend all her paychecks.

“Li! What do you think of this?” Jennie asked as she raised an off shoulder black top.

“That’s good.” Lisa said then again Jennie raised another black top but this time it has a sleeve on the left.

“How about this one?” Jennie asked her bestfriend again.

“That’s good as well.”

“Hey! You always say that it’s good!” Jennie whined and pouted at her.

“What should I say then? Everything you show to me looks good, why don’t you just buy it all?” Lisa told her then she jumped like a child that made the latter chuckle.

“That’s a good idea! I love you, Li!” Jennie squealed in delight while Lisa scrunched her nose.

“It’s your fault if she spend thousands of dollars, Li.” Jisoo told her as they both watched Jennie pick everything her hands lay onto.

“Seriously, this girl.” Lisa sighed and massaged her temples until Rosé called Jisoo leaving just her. She then proceeded on choosing her clothes as well.

The squad also went to hang out in an amusement park and rode different rides while screaming happily. People even find them weird as they act and behave like a child when they are actually adults, one of them is getting married too.

“Kookie!” Jieun said that made him sigh again.

“Just what the hell are you doing here again?” Jungkook’s voice was laced in irritation.

“I just came here for you.” Jieun said that made him click his tongue in annoyance.

“Just stop and leave me alone, Jieun.” He said but Jieun neglected his open rejection. Jieun is the type that doesn’t accept rejection, she is a definition of a spoiled brat!

“Stop resisting me, Jungkookie. I know you like me too, you’re just too stubborn.” Jieun said as she descended to Jungkook’s seat. Jungkook eyed her in disgust but the she leaned closer that made him suffocated and anger rushed towards him.

As he was about to push her, the door swung open revealing the surprised Lisa, behind her was Sehun. Jungkook quickly pushed Jieun and stood up abruptly. Tears started breaming towards Lisa’s eyes that made him nervous.

“Lisa—” His throat felt dry after meeting Lisa’s glare. Her gaze held so much emotions, anger, betrayal, disappointment, pain and disbelief along with other emotions that mixed up.

Lisa gazed at Jieun who only smirked at her in victory as if she just won a lottery or something.

“I can explain, ba—”

“No need. It’s enough.” And with that, Lisa went out of the office. Jungkook hurriedly chased Lisa leaving Sehun and Jieun alone.

“Lisa!” Jungkook called, he didn’t care even if all his employees look at him weirdly, he needs to talk to her.

Lisa fastened her pace and walked towards the parking lot. She quickly started the engine and dozed off leaving Jungkook shouting.

“Fuck!” Jungkook held his hair in frustration before running to his car. He quickly followed Lisa to explain his side. It was all a misunderstanding!

Lisa went to the park and stayed inside her car while crying her heart out before calling Jennie. She couldn’t call Rosé as of now since the girl had to meet her parents and leave Seoul for a few days. Jennie is the only friend she can lean on for the mean time.

“Li? Wait, hold up. Are you crying?” Jennie asked when she noticed a sniffing sound coming from Lisa’s line.

“What the fuck! Where are you?” Jennie panicked when Lisa released a sob on the line.

“C-Can I come at your a-apartment?” Lisa asked as she sniffed.

“Shit! Of course, of course! I’ll wait for you, Li.” Jennie said then Lisa hummed before hanging up the phone call.

Lisa drove towards the hotel the girl is currently staying at. As soon as Lisa pressed the doorbell once, the door immediately opened revealing a restless cat-eyed girl. Jennie pulled Lisa inside and examined the girl.

“Tell me what happened?” Jennie said then someone appeared behind Jennie, her boyfriend, Kim Taehyung.

“Lisa? Why are you crying?” Taehyung asked the girl.

“J-Jen,” Lisa said then sobbed. Jennie engulfed her friend into a hug and patted her back.

“Tae, can you get some water for her?” Jennie asked her boyfriend who nodded and went to the kitchen. Jennie guided Lisa to her living room and made her sit down.

“Tell me what happened.” Jennie said sternly as Taehyung gave her a gpass of water to drink.

“J-Jungkook—” Lisa said and sobbed again after the mention of his name. The scene she just witnessed earlier yet again came across her mind.

“What did he do?” Jennie asked.

“H-He… I saw him. He and Jieun… was a-about to k-kiss—”

“Kiss you say?!” Jennie asked seemingly yelling as she got angry towards the guy.

“Mandu, calm down first.”

“How can I? That punk and jerk friend of yours just cheated on my baby! How dare he?! Wait, where is that bastard huh?!” Jennie asked the girl who kept crying.

“You aren’t helping Lisa. Just calm down and comfort her for a moment hmm?” Taehyung said softly as he caressed Lisa’s back to comfort the girl. Jennie could only sigh before sitting back down and comforting her bestfriend.

After Lisa told them what happened, the doorbell rang indicating that someone is outside.

“Just wait here, Li.” Jennie said and stood up. Taehyung also followed and walked to the door. Jennie’s blood rose up after opening the door.

Jeon Jungkook.

“What the fuck are you doing here huh?!” Jennie yelled to the guy. Taehyung held his girlfriend in place while Jennie kept struggling, “Get off me, Taehyung!”

“Calm down, Love.”

“Calm down?! This asshole had the audacity to come here after what he did to Lisa huh?!” Jennie yelled and pointed at Jungkook angrily.

“I came here for Lisa. I want to talk to her—”

“And what? Feed her with your lies? No, bitch! I won’t let you talk to her.” Jennie spat coldly.

“Love, let him and Lisa settle this alone. This might be a misunderstanding we don’t know.” Taehyung tried to convince her but she was too determined not to let the guy pass by.

“No.”

“Noona please. Let me talk to her. It’s all a misunderstanding.” Jungkook is almost begging.

“Love, let them handle this hmm? Let the two talk this out.” Taehyung persuaded Jennie.

“Alright. You, Jungkook Jeon, I will haunt you down if you ever do something bad again.” Jennie glared at him one last time before going out with Taehyung. Taehyung patted his back before following the girl.

Lisa was sitting on the couch, she is now calm while waiting for the two to return.

“Lily,” her head immediately shot up and looked at the guy with wide eyes before returning to her cold demeanor. Noticing this, Jungkook cleared his throat awkwardly.

“Lily, it was a misunderstanding.” Misunderstanding, my ass!

“What kind of misunderstanding was that then? That I mistakenly went to the room where your doppleganger was kissing Jieun?” Lisa asked with sarcasm evident in her voice. She was as if mocking his obvious lie.

“Baby, that wasn’t the case alright?”

“Then what was the case then? You were supposed to do it after I visited huh?”

“No, baby! I… she approached me. I told her not to but she didn’t listen—”

“Bullshit.” Lisa spat coldly, “You two were about to kiss and god knows if you had plans to make out while I was out!” This time, Lisa let all her anger vent out.

“Baby, the thing you saw… it wasn’t that. She forced herself on me, I swear I am telling the truth. I never intended on kissing her. I love you, Lily and I won’t ever cheat on you.” Jungkook said as he took a step forward towards the crying girl.

“But you didn’t even push her a-away!”

“I was about to but then you came. Baby, I’m sorry. Please forgive me.” He begged and took a brave step to hug the woman and grasp her in his arms.

“I won’t cheat on you, baby. I promise.” He said as he tried to coax the crying girl. Lisa buried her face on his chest and cried harder.

After a while, Lisa calmed down whilst Jungkook caressed her back. They are both sitting on the couch, entangled.

“I’m sorry.”

“I’m sorry.”

They both said at the same time. The couple looked at each other before giggling together.

“It’s my fault. I was so narrow-minded.” Lisa said as she looked down while fidgeting her hands.

“Hey, look at me.” He said as he slowly and gently lifted her chin to face him, “It’s alright. It wasn’t your fault. I should’ve never gave you the wrong idea.” He said then Lisa smiled softly before kissing him softly as he responded.

The two then pulled away and decided to go when someone cleared a throat.

“This is my apartment, you punk! You dared to do your nasty shit on my clean apartment?” Jennie scoffed as she crossed her arms on top of her chest. Lisa immediately blushed after noticing the presence of the two.

“When did you arrive?” Jungkook asked.

“Just when you two started kissing.” Taehyung said as he gazed the two with a meaningful smug on his face. Jungkook disregarded this while Lisa was wishing for the ground to swallow her whole existence.

“We’ll go now. Thanks, noona, hyung.” Jungkook said before holding Lisa’s hand and pulling her out.

Wear protection! As much as I want to be an aunty, now is not the right time!” Jennie yelled as the two went out of the apartment. Lisa’s face looked so much like a ripe tomato.

Lisa and Eunwoo are together again, stuclk with each other since their parents decided to make the two date again.

They are seated at the fancy restaurant rented by the Cha family.

“Look happy huh?” Eunwoo started that made Lisa smile, “Jungkook?” he asked then Lisa looked at him before nodding. He also smiled, happy for his friend.

“You guys are strong.” Eunwoo praised that earned a laugh from Lisa.

“Thank you. How about you? Found anyone yet?” Lisa asked but the latter shook his head as a no.

“Not interested, yet.”

“Mm. What if I plan a blind date for you? That would help you, you know?” Lisa suggested as she ate a spoonful of meat.

“No, thanks. We still are stuck in this damned engagement, remember?” Eunwoo said that made sense. Lisa only nodded at him as he drank his wine.

“Have you told your boyfriend yet?” Eunwoo asked as he looked at Lisa.

“No.”

“Why?”

“I still don’t have courage to do so. I’m afraid that he will be broken again because of me.” Lisa said sadly while he nodded at her.

“But don’t you think he has the right to know? I mean, he might understand your situation. I can help to coax him as well.” Eunwoo said but Lisa only gave him a smile.

“I will but not yet.” He nodded at this before changing the topic.

The two spent their time together, talking and laughing as usual.

Jieun was smiled wickedly as she drank her wine. She is so happy as she looked at the images on her hand.

Lisa with a man.

“What a sight to see.” Jieun shook her head and laughed again before drinking her wine.

Jieun placed the empty glass on the coffee table and faced the man in front of her.

“Is this all?” Jieun asked then the man nodded, “Good work. I want you to stay like that. Keep an eye on her.” Jieun demanded then again, the man nodded in response.

She then took a small looking envelope and handed it to the guy.

“Cash.”

“Thank you, ma’am.” The man said then Jieun nodded before motioning for him to leave her alone. She then took a look at the images in front of her before laughing evily again.

———»•«———
Double update!

I just wanna say that I appreciate all your comments guys. I will be so happy to see all your thoughts in every chapter I write. I want to see all your perceptions about the story.

Anyway, I love you so much guys!

Enjoy!
Please comment and vote for me!😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 1.5K 19
•A married couple, that was on the verge of divorcing because of a young boy, but got a divorce because of a lot of things. Would they still get back...
194K 5.2K 55
Two strangers tied up in a marriage. Is it a mistake or fate? [Complete]
11.6K 384 5
[complete] It started during a High School Reunion. Sparks fly, romance rekindles, feelings were realized, and love was felt all over again. This wa...
198K 5.9K 34
What will you do if you met your husband again? Your husband that you never loved from the first place the husband who makes your blood boil everyti...