Dust x Horror x Killer Story

By Dustsgasterblaster

if this gets discontinued, I'll post some draft one shots of the story that never got finished for now I'm st... More

Part 1
Decision
Cuddles and a Secret
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm (Pt 2)
Games and injuries
Argument
After & Make Up
Before The Mission
Killer being a bitch
Dust, Phantom & Blue
After their first time
A little oneshot
Blue's Move
Unexpected visits
I Don't Feel So Good
Test
Kidnapping
Taken
For Now
A/N Answering a question
With Blueberry
A Plan
Safe Now ( + ๐Ÿ‹)
Dust in the castle
Check-up
Solution?
Working out
Prank
Prank Pt. 2
A Date
Not goodbye
Souls
Popping the question
Fights
Bachelor's party
a/n: new cover eyy
The actual bachelor party
Lies and more lies
smut chapter ๐Ÿ‹ (lies and more lies)
a/n: we are gonna fucking finish this book rahhhhh ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Mission In Underswap

1.4K 42 74
By Dustsgasterblaster

No ones pov: 

   It was 10:00 pm. The murder time trio decided this would be the perfect time to carry out their mission. They grabbed what they needed and teleported to the Au. They arrived in a clearing of a forest. "There's the village." Killer said, pointing ahead of them, "I bet the family is still close by." "Alright let's go check it out then." Horror said. Killer and Dust both nodded. 

   "Hey babe, ya want me to carry you there?" Killer jokingly asked Dust. Dust rolled his 'eyes' at him then took off running. Horror and Killer followed and they ran toward what remained of the village. 

    When they were out on missions or with the rest of the guys, Dust was almost a completely different person than when it was just the three of them. Horror and Killer liked him both ways.

   They stopped when they reached the village and looked around. Dust ran ahead and squatted down, looking at the ground. Killer and Horror walked up behind him and looked at the ground, too. There was multiple sets of bloody footprints in front of them. "The footprints lead that way, let's go." Dust told them, standing up. They all followed the footprints which lead deeper into the forest

   Eventually, they found a small cottage in another clearing. From the footprints, they guessed there was at least 5 people inside. They stayed behind a tree, thinking of what approach they should take. "Do you think we should go in or make them come out?" Killer asked. 

  "Let's scare em out, I love watching them run." Horror grinned and flipped his knife. Dust smiled, too. "Yeah I know you do, too." Horror said looking at Dust. "Alright, I got this." Killer said and walked out into the clearing. 

  He threw his knife at the cottage window and it broke through easily. Screams were heard from inside and the three of them smiled. "They're not coming out. I guess they're smarter than I thought." Horror said. 

   Dust then went into the clearing, it was his turn. He stopped, raised his hand in front of him, then blasted the cottage with a gaster blaster. He hoped no one was dead just yet, he enjoyed seeing them try to get away.

   When the smoke cleared, the cottage was almost fully destroyed but only one person was dead from the blast. She must've taken it head on. One of the smaller girls yelled, "Mommy!" while they all left the wreckage. There turned out to be 8 people in the cottage, including the dead mother.

    The family all began to run away. A few of them headed in different directions. "I got the ones heading right!" Horror yelled, chasing the two that ran in that direction. A young girl and a middle aged man. "I'll take the ones going this way!" Killer shouted chasing two young boys and a girl. Dust headed for the last group with one man, a woman and a little girl.

Horror pov:

   I followed two members of the family. I hid behind a bush and they stopped. I heard them sigh in relief and say that they were safe for now. I chuckled a little. Then, I jumped out from the bushes, "ONE HEAD DOG, COMING UP!" I came down and cut off the girls head before either of them had time to react.

    The other human was on the ground, crying. "Aw, don't worry pal. You'll be joining her!" I told him as I raised my axe above my head and slammed it down on him. 

(Kinda like this):

   It splattered blood on me, but it was normal for the three of us. We were messy killers. I wiped my axe against my chest to get some of the blood off, then ran off to look for Dust and Killer.

Killer pov:

   These ones were pretty fast, they were young after all. I got annoyed of chasing them after about a minute. I made one of Undynes spears appear, then shot it straight through one of the boys' skulls. 

   He fell to the ground with a satisfying thud and the other two stopped running as I predicted they would. Then, I walked closer and launched my knife attack, stabbing them both multiple times. They both fell to the ground. Dead.

    "Alright, time to find Dust and Horror." I said to myself as I made sure all of them were dead. From doing this, I got blood on my jacket and shirt. "Damn, I'll have to wash this jacket again. I just washed it before we came here." I groaned, then ran off to find the other two.

Dust pov:

    I followed the three running farther away from the cottage. One of them was injured so it slowed them down. I raised my arm and launched my bone attack at them. They all fell to the ground and I ran towards them. One of them was still breathing, so I stabbed them repeatedly with one of my bones.

(Like this):

    I stopped when I heard something rustle in the bushes. I got up and looked around where I heard the noise. Did we miss one? I thought. As I looked, I saw something blue through one of the bushes. I teleported to it.

   I teleported behind the bush where I saw a figure sitting behind it, facing the other direction. I raised my purple bone above me, then stopped when they turned around to look at me. 

   "Wait!" They yelled using a bone as a shield. I lowered my bone. "Y-you're the Sans of this Au...Blue or something?" I asked. He stood up, a little shook from before. "Y-yes." He cleared his 'throat', "I am the magnificent Blue!...And, you are?" He asked. 

   I paused for a while, staring at him. Scarf, battle armor, confidence. "Uh, hello?" I heard Blue say. I snapped out of my trance and looked at him. Blue made a confused face at me. "You...you're just like him." I spoke quietly. 

   "Like who?" Then, he smiled at me. Oh, I bet your Papyrus is like me, right?" He asked, still smiling at me. I dropped my bone, then ran away from him. "Wait! Where are you going?!" I heard Blue yell after me.

Blue pov:

   I was patrolling around in my Au when I heard a blasting sound. I decided to investigate the sound. I ran until I saw three figures running away from something. I was going to ask if they needed assistance, but then another figure behind them launched a bone attack and stabbed them all. 

    I ducked behind a bush. Then, the figure went closer to them, and stabbed one of them repeatedly. I covered my mouth as I watched those poor people being brutally murdered. I was too scared to do anything. Was this one of the bad sanses? They wore a red scarf and had their hood up so I couldn't see their face. I decided that I should get out of there and find help. 

   But when I tried to move away, I made a noise in the bushes. The killer looked in my direction and I ducked down lower so they couldn't see me. I looked in their direction and then saw them teleport out of sight. 

   When I turned around, I saw the figure right in front of me. He had a purple bone raised above his head. His face was mostly covered by the shadow of his hood, but I could see his grin. "Wait!" I yelled, then held up on of my bones as defense. He wasn't smiling anymore. He lowered his weapon and stared at me, looking surprised. 

    I introduced myself, then the killer spaced out. I examined his features, then blushed a bit. I think he was almost shorter than me, which was surprising because all of the other bad guys I've seen were much taller than me. He was, cute. I stared at him for a little while longer, blushing, then snapped him out of his space-out.

   He said I looked like someone he knew, I smiled at him. I guess this Sans has a Papyrus that's like me. When I asked him though, he just dropped his weapon and ran off. I called him but he didn't stop. So, I decided to follow him.

Horror pov:

   I found Killer who seemed to be done with his kill. "Where's Dust?" He asked. "I don't know. I think he went that way." I said, pointing a bit ahead of us. We both ran in that direction. 

   We stopped when we saw three dead bodies lying on the ground. One of which had been stabbed in the chest multiple times. Dust wasn't here though. "Damn, I think he just went a little overboard." Killer said, staring down at the butchered body. 

    I laughed, then looked around. A few seconds later, something bumped me from behind. I turned around and saw Dust falling to the ground. I caught him and held his arms. He was shaking and breathing heavily, staring down at the ground. 

   "Dust what's wrong?!" I asked him. Killer stood beside me with a worried face. Dust didn't reply. "Did you see something?" Killer asked him. Dust slowed his breathing and his arms stopped shaking. "C...can we go h-home now?" he asked, gripping my arms. 

   "Uh, yeah I guess. We killed everyone right?" Killer asked looking at me. I nodded. "M'kay, come here, Dust." I told him, lifting him up. I held him bridal style and he pressed his face into my chest. I gently kissed his forehead then we teleported back to the castle. 

Blue pov:

   I ran after the cute killer. I heard voices then I saw him, with two other skeletons. I hid behind a tree, looking out at them. One of the bigger skeletons grabbed him. The skeletons both looked worried and asked what happened to him. He didn't reply, he seems like a very quiet person. 

   Then, the one holding his arms picked him up bridal style. Where they maybe, together?  I thought to myself. And, before they teleported away...he kissed him. Maybe, it was just a friendly kiss? Were all three of them a part of the bad sanses? I thought they were just a group, I didn't think they were that close...I hope I can see him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Dust and Blue finally met face to face. Blue was blushing~. What will happen next?

Word count: 1770

Thanks For Reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 8K 183
What if a Pokรฉmon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
18K 339 19
Hello my dear readers ^-^, This is a book with all the creepypasta stories i know. (I do not own the stories myself!) I just wanted to make a book ou...
2.5K 207 38
There are two sides to every story, and one always has a dark side. Billie has released her inner demon after being neglected and abused and losing h...
123K 2.7K 14
(Fluff) Nowadays, Hanako is more clingy to Yashiro. He always asks if she could skip class and be with him instead. ............. "Yashiro, Do you h...